๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"

2K 54 19
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter twelve ─ "Who's Vanya?"

·°⋆☆:*.☽

×××

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister and...is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her."

"Vanya is not important." Five said limping. "Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five." Diego implied.

"I'm not saying I don't carr about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us." Five stated. "Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"I agree. Let's go."

"You guys count me out." Klaus spoke up for the first time. "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just...I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming." Diego insisted.

"No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's...I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back." He explained not getting off the couch.

"Klaus, get up." Five said.

"You can't make me." In one swift move Diego took a knife and threw it in between Klaus's legs.

"What the fuck!"

The three boys turned their head's towards the doorway where a very much alive Luna was standing. With a shocked and confused look on her face. "Luna?"

"I'm gone for a couple of hours, and I come back and you are at each other's throats." She said as Diego stared at waiting for it to happen again.

She noticed their look's and smiled a bit, "What?"

No one said anything all Diego did was slowly walk up to her and hug her tightly. Her vision started going fuzzy, "D can you let me go I'm starten to see stars." he did and just stared at her speechless.

"Lun you're actually here right? Or did I relapse and your-" Klaus said before stopping himself. "You know what I really don't care," He said and quickly hugged her. Luna felt her feet leaving the ground. "Klausy I don't want to ruin the moment, but my feet would love to return to the ground." She said as he slowly placed her back down.

"Welcome back Luna," Five simply said with a small smile.

She turned to him titling her head to the side, "What not hugging till all my ribs get crushed?" she said. Everyone shifted uncomfortably with the most recent events.

She cleard her throat feeling how dens the air was, "But a little exercise never hurt know one,"

🌇

The four looked at the dead body of Harold Jenkins that had knifes, scissors, or anything sharp in the house was stuck in him. "This is not what I was expecting,"

"Understandment of the year,"

"No sign of Vanya." Klaus said stating the obvious.

"Let's get out of here, before the cops come." Diego said grabbing a hold of Luna's hand, and the went to walk away.

"In a minute," Five said letting a sigh out making the three turn to watch him.

"Come on, Five, what are you..." Diego trailed off as she glanced at him almost like she started pointing pieces together.

"Ugh, wow." Klaus said crouching down watching as Five placed a fake eyeball into Harolds face. "Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it-- It's found its rightful home." Five said before grabbing the fake eye back out.

Luna stood back, cringing at the whole ordeal. While Klaus and Diego stepped closer to Five.

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse."

"Yay! Let's go." Klaus said as Luna and Diego grabbed him and pulled him back. "Klausy, momma didn't raise a little bitch, now did she?"

"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy. Look, this is the note that I got from the Commission." He said limping over in between the two men, pulling a piece of paper out. "The one that says, "Protect Harold Jenkins," aka Leonard Peabody."

"Yeah?"

"But who killed him? Who did this?"

"I have a crazy idea. Crazy, but why don't we find Vanya...and ask her what happened?" Klaus said as Five portaled out.

"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be headed back to the Academy."

Luna looked in between the two with a confused look on her face, "Who's Vanya?"

🌇

"No sign of Vanya."

"She's not in any of the rooms. She's not downstairs, either." Klaus said as the three of them meet up.

"Well, I'm out." Diego said patting Klaus shoulder. "Wait. Wait. Wait..."

"Where are you going? Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha." Five informed.

"I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. First I'm getting L the help she needs, and then I got some unfinished business with those fools." He said before walking back to Luna's room.

He walked in the see her awake and sitting up reading a random book. He sighed heavily getting her attention. "L what are you doing up?"

"I'm not tried,"

"Well to bad," He started as he walked over and sat on the end of her bed. "Luna, your brain hasn't healed correctly. I mean you need to rest,"

She looked down at the book, licking her lips before closing it. She set it to the side before grabbing his hand. "Okay," She said softly as he smiled lightly.

"Okay?"

"Okay, I'll get some rest-"

"Thank you,"

"-if you promise you aren't gunna do anything else stupid." Diego scoffed, "I don't do stupid things?"

She reached over and hit his arm, "Liars go to hell," she teased. "Besides remember when a sorten boy told me that I would look good with blue hair."

"Did I lie?"

She shook her head, smiling, "I would hope not." She said with a yawn. "Guess you weren't lieing about my much needed sleep," She said before laying down as Digeo pulled the blanket over her. "I'll see you later L," He said walking towards the door.

"I'll be waiting."

🌇

"What the hell?!" Luna shouted seeing a woman, Vanya, banging on the glass. She was helping Allison walk down the hall way.

"Allison, what are you doinh down here? You should be in bed." Luther said as him, Klaus, and Diego turned to see the two.

"Yeah she went to check up on me," Luna said noticing Allison was writing something down. 'LET HER GO'

"I can't do that. She hurt you. The both of you."

"Vanya?" She whispered to herself looking down, remembering everything that happened.

"I know, I know how it feels. You feel like you can't control it, bu-but Vanya you can. I'll teach you how, I'll teach you everything I know but we have to get out of here."

Allison flipped to a new page, and went and wrote something else.
'MY FAULT'

"Your destroyed my life!"

"Oh, please, Vanya. Everything is out in the open. We can move on!"

"Oh, I'm moving on. But not with you, with Leonard."

"With Harold, you mean."

Luna shook her head, it wasn't Allison fault she pushed Vanya. "I'm sorry, but she's staying put." Luther said as Allison went to go help Vanya, but Luther stopped.

"Just until we know what we're dealing with."

"It wasn't her fault." Luna started getting everyone's attention. "It was mine." She said looking up.

"L,"

"I remember, I-I remember that fight. I-I pushed her, freaked her out she paniced and...I should have done something."

"Luna don't-"

"Don't what? D I have these stupid power's and I didn't do shit. I could've done something. I mean anything," She said before looking back at Vanya. "Let her out,"

"Luna,"

"Luther I swear to god, if you don't let her out I'll do it-" She started as she went for the handle as Diego grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. "Let me go,"

"Don't fight me L," He said as they started to walk away. "I'm sorry Vanya, I'm so sorry," She yelled watching as Allison tried to get past Luther before the turned a corner.

🌇

Luna softly laied her head onto her closed bedroom door. Pissed at herself, at Luther, at Diego. She knew Vanya didn't mean it.

She swallowed hard whipping her face before bring her knees up to her chest. Letting her face rest in the small space. After she noticed her small headache from earlier was starting to get worse.

She started hearing a high pitched whistle, she thought it was all in her head. It wasn't till she heard a gaint metal crashed that made her left her head up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 148 19
WOUNDS ARE MADE ON A GIRLS' BODY After a failed attempt to save the world, Five Hargreeves teleports him, his girlfriend, and his siblings out before...
386K 11.2K 64
Atrocious aยทtroยทcious /ษ™หˆtrลSHษ™s/ Horrifyingly wicked
93.2K 2.3K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...