MESSED UP

By dYnAmIc_123

Romance Comedy| Messed Up North and South Black and White Hot and Cold The words mean exactly the opposite... More

✨Prologue✨
||1||
||2||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||

||3||

991 158 260
By dYnAmIc_123

Chapter 3

🗡 War🔪

Ragini and Laksh were fuming in their vanity vans reading the comments. While the rest crew was enjoying the video the channel shared on the social media. Soon the shooting hours got over and Laksh and Ragini were ready to head back home.Their anger on each other was reaching peaks as they held one another responsible for what all happened!!! So in order to not create any scene they were silently heading towards the parking zone when they bumped into one another.

They glared each other and Ragini simply ignored him resuming moving to her car but Laksh felt like commenting and murmured..

"Ek toh Galti karti hai upar se Tevar dikhaati hai maharaani!!! "
(Firstly, it's her who commits the mistake and then it's her only who acts arrogant!!Is she a queen of somewhere?)

This doesn't go unheard by Ragini and she traces her steps back to Laksh..

"Wait a sec! What did you just say? Huh? "
She comes narrowing her eyes at him with a frown.

"What did I say? Nothing!"
He shruggs his shoulders.

"Don't try acting smart!! I heard you! God has blessed me with two powerful ears attached to both sides of my head!!! "
She says pointing towards her ears.

"Really!! Wwoooww... I never knew.. Thank you so much Ragini by enlightening my knowledge's candle with such an important information. I am not getting words to thank you!!!! Now leave my way..."
He adds.

"First answer me... Why did you say that!?!"
She blocks his way.

"What wrong I said?? Those comments are just because of you only!! Itna friendly hone ki Kya zaroorat thi??! "
(What was the need of getting this friendly?)

"I was getting friendly? I was getting friendly!!?"
She asks him angrily.

"Yes....!! Why you kept your elbow on my shoulder!? "
He asks.

"Then why you gave me a hug when you came in front of the camera!!? I thought we had to act like friends!!"
She retorts.

"Thats just normal okay??! Why you were talking so much about me!!? "
He points.

"First of all the interview was about your co-star so I had to talk about you only and secondly why were you looking at me while talking!! ?"
She says.

"Are you serious!?? We talk looking at each other! Every sane person does that! Moreover I am a confident man... I talk looking straight into the eyes!! "
He proves his point..

"And this eye contact is generally referred as a cute eyelock by our fans!! Can't you just understand!? "
She says with sarcastic sweetness.

"Then what's my fault?? You aren't my highness that I lower my eyes talking to you!! "
He says.

"Aaarrgghhh!!! I don't know!! I just know one thing that this isn't right!! We are already dating different people and we cannot afford breaking Raglak fans' hearts!! "
She says holding her hairs in stress.

"Cant afford?? Are you in your senses?? They ship us!!! Are you listening to me THEY SHIP US TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE!!! This isn't possible... Their hopes will be crashing any soon. Whatsoever it be! "
He says shouting at her.

"Don't shout at me!! "
She says shouting.

"I am not!!! "
He shouts again!!

"Shutt uppp!! "
She shouts even high.

"You shuutt uppp!!! "
He shouts even higher...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! "
Both hold their heads in frustration and leave for their respective vehicles and drive off to their homes cursing each other.

Next day......

In the Maheshwari Industries...

Door of the cabin opens with a bang making Sanskaar jerk on his position marking entry of Swara.

"You...!! Get out!! "
Sanskaar says standing.

"Shut up you idiot! Look what your dear girlfriend is doing!!? Read these comments!!! This is not going right!?!! Are you listening to me!! "
She shrills.

"Leave this, first of all learn to enter in someone's cabin! This is my family's company!! Go and learn some ettiquettes then we will talk!!"
He comments.

"If you are done with your nonsense.. Will you try to understand the seriousness of the situation?!! "

"I am very well aware of all this..It would be better if you try to understand your boyfriend's profession rather than interfering all the time!! This all is common! People used to love Srk and Kajol together but Kajol became Devgn right? This all is normal in actor's life!! They are already stressed regarding this so better if you don't give my brother too much of stress!!! "
He explains her in not so polite way.

"This much chilled out attitude?!? It looks more of foolishness!! "
She says.

"Ms. Mehta... Would you please just get out of my cabin!!! I am feeling suffocated!! "
He shouts.

Swara glares him and leaves.

"And better if you never come here again!!"
He shouts behind her but she was gone by now. He sighs removing his tie and sits back on the chair.

"What made Laksh date this brattish nonchalant woman!!! Typical Mera Boyfriend attitude!! Tch! "

He rolls his eyes and sets back to work again.

Later........
In Maheshwari Mansion,

Sanskaar reaches home first getting a welcome hug by his younger sister Nitya.

"Bhai... How way your day?? Tell me why did you both fight today?? Khi khi khi.."
She asks mockingly.

"Shut up!! "
He says sternly and leaves for his room.

While Nitya chuckles and along with her comes Annapurna Maheshwari.. Mother of Sanskaar and Laksh too chuckling.

"What did he say? "
She asks her daughter.

"Shut up!! "
Nitya mimics her brother and then both laugh together.

"I missed those priceless expressions. "
Says Annapurna pouting.

"Don't worry maa...Laksh bhai would be reaching any moment. "
Says she chuckling. While her mother nods excitedly.

And only then Laksh enters...
Nitya this time too goes and hugs her brother yet asking the same question.

"How was the shoot brother? Did you enjoy Ragini di's company today?? Khu khu khu..."
She asks mocking..

"Shut up!! "
Those expressions were the same stern expressions as that of Sanskaar and he too leaves for his room leaving his mother and sister laughing really really hard at him.

"Oh My God!!! Hahahahaha!! "
Enjoys the mother daughter duo.

Both the brothers were in their respective rooms getting freshen up. Once done Sanskaar comes in Laksh's room.....

"Hey... How was your day man!! "
Asks Sanskaar putting his hand at Laksh's shoulder.

"Toooo tiring!! How was your day? "
He says.

"Nothing much....It was alright. It's just that chipmunk spoiled the whole mood!"

Laksh chuckles lightly.

"Why what happened? "
He asks.

"Ufffff!!! She is just sooo intolerable! "
He says making faces.

"O tell na!! "

"Huh! Today too she kept her inauspiscious feet in my cabin without an alarm and came shouting on me!! "

"Why!? What you did? "

"It was about that video of your with Ragu.! "

"Ohhkay...so what she said? "

"Wahi gheese peete purane dialogue!! "
(Her old useless flop dialogues!!)

Laksh sighs chuckling at his brother's expression.

"Don't you think she acts over possessive!?"
Asks Sanskaar.

"Uhmmmm...dont know but you definitely need someone who acts possessive for you!! Unlike that Nakchadhi!! "

"Not a word against Ragini... no! She is the best!! We understand each other's space!! "

"Whatever!! "

"Ok come... Let's have our dinner!! "

"Hmmm... "

And they both go out of the room talking and keeping hand on each other's shoulders.

In Mehta's Bungalow.....

Swara's room...

A fuming Swara dials someone's number and waits impatiently for the other one to pick! And the other person picks..

"Hello? "

"Ms Ragini Kapoor.. Please stay away from Laksh! "

"Oh God!!! Not again!! Will you just stop acting all childish please!!? There is nothing to be this serious about!! These things are now common...Try to understand...Even we don't like this at all!!!"

"I don't want any explanation! I just want that you maintain distance from him! "

"And what do you think I love hanging on him??? You have been frequently visiting our sets and you yourself are aware of the fact that we don't like each other even a bit and we don't talk offscreen!! "

"Whatever... Just stay away!! I don't want any more as such fan following of you both! "

"Oh Puh-leaasssee!!!! For God's sake talk sense or better don't talk!!! "
And Ragini hangs the call.

"Oh godd!! This girl is a headache!! "
She says to herself while Swara stamps her hands on the bed frowning.

Screen freezes.....
__________________________________________

Soooo!

How was the chapter?

I hope you all liked it.

If yes...
Then do consider giving a star button and lots of lovely comments.

Thank you😘😘

Next update will be soon...

Till then,
Bye😘
Take care😘
Love love😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
58.6K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
77.7K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
233K 8.7K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...