The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 40

20 2 0
By Wildfire_247

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

It's been what? Eight days already? And yet nothing. I have been calling April nonstop since the ball. I've looked for her at her house. I've done almost everything I could to find her. She set me up and I'm more than infuriated with her. Doing sh!t like that without using her damn brain. Maybe she is one of those dumb bimbos that people call natural blondes. Boy will she hear what I have to say when I get my hands on her. Better yet I'll murder her dumba*s. Jesus does she have no respect for people's privacy.

I take a seat in my chair and start mumbling the ways that I would murder her when I hear a knock at my door. I groan annoyed.

"Who is it?!" I yelled angrily. "It's me, Nathaniel," Gabby calls out. I rubbed my temple even more annoyed. I had told her not to disturb me today.

"Gabby what did I tell you about-" she cuts me off. "I know sir but you'll want to hear this. There's a lady here by the name Amber Rays."

"I don't know any Amber Rays. Sent her away and stop disturbing me Gabby." I hear as she sighs on the other side of the door

"Please sir, I promise you'll want to hear this." I groan annoyed. She was being stubborn. "Gabby I don't care what-" I get cut off when someone slams my doors open. Walking in uninvited she walks to over to my desk and slams her hand on the old wood of the desk.

"I've had enough! You're going to hear me out whether you like it or not Nathaniel." She glared at me. I got up from my seat and walked over to the other side of the desk. I trap her between the desk and me.

"I said I don't care what-" Once again she cuts me off. "It's about Alexandra." I rolled my eyes. Alexandra must have sent her, how pathetic. She couldn't come herself.

"I don't give a fvck what she has to say. Now get your a*s out of my office you stup!d messenger." She shoves me off and walks towards the door. Before she exits she turns her head to look at me with a look of disgust and annoyance.

"I didn't believe her when she said you wouldn't want to hear me out. She was right, I pity you, Nathaniel Adams." I roll my eyes at her dramatic exit. She leaves giving Gabby a piece of paper and mumbling something to her. She walks away and I soon hear the entrance door shut.

"What the hell did I tell you Gabby!" She doesn't blink but gives me the same look that-that Amber girl gave me. "You have no idea what she was going to say, didn't even let her speak. You'll regret it when you find out." She walks away shaking her head at me, disappointed.

↠ Amber Rays ↞

I can't find Victor and Adam or Sam and Elizabeth. I don't know anyone else that can help Alexandra. I wish I could do something for her. But I know if I do anything that Noah, will kill me. On the spot without hesitation. I have come too far to get myself killed. And if I'm dead then who will help save Alexandra. Who will help others understand Samuel.

I still remember a day ago how I found Alexandra when I went to visit Samuel.

•Flashback•

I unlock the door and walk-in. I want to surprise Samuel today. It's been a while since I've been able to speak with him or even see him. I know Samuel is home since his car is outside. I checked around the house for any sign of him.

Living room.

Nothing.

Kitchen.

Nothing.

Bedroom.

Nothing.

Backyard.

Nothing.

I then check in the one places he's rarely at. The basement.

I walk down the stairs when I hear whimpering of pain. I quickly made my way downstairs worried that Samuel was hurt. As I got to the bottom I noticed a girl in a big red dress in a cell. She was sitting in the corner as her painful whines start to tone down. I walked up to the cell. Her head turns towards me when she hears me.

My eyes widen in shock. It was Alexandra. She looked almost the same from the last time I saw her. Just much older. It had been almost six years so it was understandable that she looked older.

"Alexandra?" I said in a whisper so she could hear me but no one else. She looks at me confused.

"Who are you?" She asked. "And how do you know my name." My face fell when she confirmed it to be really her.

"It's me, Amber. Amber the one who use to take care of your wounds..." I trailed off when I noticed that I wasn't exactly a good person back then.

"The one who helped my father when he kidnapped me. Helping Samuel now are we, sleeping with him as you did with my father. I didn't even know that you were still alive. I had thought you died." I was ashamed of what she said. But I have to remember that that isn't me anymore.

"I'm sorry about what happened back then Alexandra, but I promise you that I'm not helping Samuel. Well, Noah since Samuel isn't capable of something like this." Noticing what I said I look up at her expecting her to give me a confused look. "You know?" I asked.

"Not everything, just that Noah and Samuel share the same body while being different people."

Before I could speak I hear footsteps. I quickly tried to hide but Noah spots me. I knew it was Noah from the expression on his face. Noah always had an angry, annoyed and stressed look on his face. Unlike Samuel who was the innocent person between both of them.

"What are you doing here!" He yelled. I stumble back stocked at his volume. "I just came to stop by and say hello. Noah why is Alexandra here?" I asked confused.

"That's none of your fvcking business. Now get the fvck out!" I can't just leave her. I left her behind once and she survived but knowing Noah, she might not this time. I need to do something. "As much as I hate what your doing, I want to help. After all, I owe everything to you and Samuel. And if helping you with whatever your doing with Alexandra, then so be it. I won't let you do this alone Noah." He looks at me looking for some dishonesty. But he wasn't going to find it. Because I was going to help, just not in the way that he thinks.

"Alright," he said finally giving in. "But only because Samuel trust you and you have yet to prove me otherwise." I nod okay.

"I actually have to go out to the store to get some other things. Stay with her while I go. I'm taking the keys. There isn't anything to cut those bars with so don't try looking. If there's any sign that you tried helping her escape, you know what will happen." He warned and I nodded once again understanding.

He looks Alexandra over and smirks at her, then leaves. I hear something being locked upstairs. I knew he had locked the basement door just in case.

"So much for not helping Samuel, or Noah." I hear Alexandra behind me. I turn around to face her. I could see the disappointment on her face.

"I'm going to help him just not in the way that your thinking. I owe everything to Samuel, not Noah. I won't let Samuel become what he fears. The only way to save him is by not letting him kill you. Samuel loves you and hurting you in anyway will kill him." I could see the wheels in her head turning.

"He already hurt me." I looked at her confused. But then I look her over skin and see bruises. "In Samuel's mind, when Noah hits you he thinks you must have done nothing. Because he use to be beaten in the hospital they had me." I saw she wanted to say something decided against it. "What is it Alexandra?" she shakes her head saying nothing. I nod okay.

"From what I know, you've had more connect with Noah then Samuel. So to you it might seem like Samuel is that bad person. But in reality he isn't, he is the most caring, protective and sensitive person you'll ever meet. When he was younger he had a bipolar disorder. And it got out of hands sometimes so his parents against his and Sam's begs sent him away. In the hospital they had him they would beat him. This bipolar disorder morphed into a split personality. I'm the only person beside you now, that knows his real story. Sam would visit him at the hospital and talk about you. Samuel grew up hearing stories about you. That's how he came to love you. Samuel never spoke up because when he tried his beatings would get worse. Noah become the worst part of Samuel, he took the beating but Samuel always still felt some of it. I know it's a lot to ask but, when the time comes please let me deal with Samuel." Alexandra hesitantly nods. "Thank you Alexandra. I promise I will find you help. I would try myself but when the time comes to deal with Samuel, he won't trust me."

"He raped me." I froze in my spot. "What?" she sighs. "Six months ago Samuel, or Noah found me at a club. It was the first time I had been out to a club since I got to New York. I don't know how he found but he did. I had gotten a little to drunk and I needed to forget the pain of feeling lonely to go away. My best friend Mandy suggested to get laid but I didn't want to. While I was dancing he came up to me and he started dancing with me. I then thought since I was drunk why not take her advice, I wasn't going to remember anyway. We began to make out and it began to get heated so I dragged him to one of the rooms. Once I we got there he mentioned my name saying that we shouldn't. Since I didn't know it was him I asked how he knew my name because I had not mentioned it to him. I then realized who he was, he got angry that I was about to do it with anyone. He began calling me a whore, saying John was right me, my mother and sister. Then it happened, I felt like everything was in slow motion. I fought with everything but it just wasn't working. When it ended he was so tried that I had the chance to escape. I have nightmares to this day of him taunting me." I watched as tears slid down her cheeks as she talked. Once she was done did she wipe them away. I had somewhat of know how she felt during those times. When it happened and the days after that. I wasn't as strong like her. If it wasn't because Miguel kept a eye on me and Samuel by my side after, I would be dead now, I had tried killing myself countless times. But they both stopped me, either with their own reason. One good and the other bad. I don't know what I would do if I ever came face to face with again. I don't know how she has been doing it.

"I'm so sorry you that Noah did that. I had no idea, I assumed you were talking about when he would hit you."

"You have no reason to be sorry. You didn't do anything." I sigh realizing I could have done something. I should have seen how Samuel would barely answer my calls. I thought it was just the fact that there's no service here but it was clearly because Noah didn't want to Samuel to find out what he did.

"I should have noticed what Noah had done. I know what you went through. You father had me brainwashed for a very long time. I didn't know what was real and what was fake. Beating me, shooting me and raping me day and night. I tried to kill myself countless counts but he wouldn't let me, said he need me. When he was doing all the things and i would try and kill myself he would act like he cared about. That he loved me or tell me that it was my fault. The reason why I owe Samuel so much is because he was the one that helped me escape, the one that was there day and night helping me heal. I owe his so much, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive right now. I wouldn't be living a normal life. Because of him a I was able to finish nursing school and start a family with my wife Sofia. I wouldn't be where I am without his help." I wipe my tears away noticing I was crying. I had excepted her to think I lied about what her father did but she did and I don't know why.

"I'm so sorry about what I had said earlier. I had no idea that my father had done that to you. All I knew was that you helped my father nurse my wounds and that when we were going to escape that you double crossed me and Samuel. I had no idea that you had gone through."

"It's alright, like you, you didn't do anything. I'll help out of here. Tell me who to talk to that will understand and try to help." She sigh and shrugged her shoulder. I could see she was thinking about someone.

"Who is it?" She looked at me knowing what I meant. "Nathaniel but..." She hesitated. "But?" She shakes her head saying never mind. I knew she was talking about though. I heard Samuel talk about him and Alexandra enough times to know what they meant to each other.

"Nathaniel Adam?" She looks away and says nothing but, that was enough for me to know that it was him. "Why don't you want me to ask him for help?"

"Because he wouldn't care. I've hurt him too much. So much that I've broken him. The worst part is that, after all this time I just noticed that I love him. That I have loved him for so long. I don't know when that friendship love turned into something more." She looked up at me. I saw how she fought the tears.

"I don't believe that he wouldn't care."

"You have a better chance asking Eliz, Sam, Victor, Adam, Mandy or Mike for help."

•End Flashback•

The whole time between then and when Noah got back she just told me addresses  or nearby places that would help me find them. Samuel thinks I'm out spying on his family. I have to talk to his brother though. So in a way I'm not lying.

🌹

I walk to the house looking around making sure that I wasn't followed. I make my way to the door and unlock it. Walking inside I could hear someone screaming. Scared for Alexandra I drop all my things on the floor and run to the basement. Once I see her come into my sight I freeze.

He had her hands chained up. She was still in her big red dress and facing the wall. Noah was hitting her with a belt. I could see past the fabric to her skin which was moved in blood and slash marks. Some new and some reopened. I'm guessing he had done this to her before. I watched as he hit and her as she yelped. Her screams soon turned into whimpers. In no time she knocked out from the pain. I watched as Noah smirked at her still hitting even after she knocked out.

Getting out of my trance I ran to him and pushed him off. He gets up quickly and raises the belt to hit me. I raise my arms to block the hit but it never comes. I look back up and look into now Samuel's eyes. I watched as he looked at his action and dropped the belt and fell to the floor. He held his head crying.

"I'm so sorry Amber, I almost hit you." He continues to cry. My heart felt for him, he blame himself for Noah's actions. I'm about to speak when I hear Alexandra hiss in pain waking back up. Samuel looks up alarmed thinking it was me. But when he sees her behind me he quickly get up and goes to her.

"Oh my god" he whispers in disbelieve. I could see the all his guilt in his eyes. He reached down to touch her but she flinched without knowing. "Please help her Amber." Nodding okay I rush to the upstairs floor to look for things to clean her up with.

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I watch as Amber leaves Samuel and I alone. He doesn't speak but I feel him staring at my back. I could only imagine what it looked like. I didn't want him to think it was his fault though, because it wasn't his fault. I had no hatred for him after what Amber told me. I know it may seem dumb to trust her so easily but I knew my father and I knew how cruel he could be. Just like when she told me about Samuel, I put all the pieces together from the past that I didn't notice.

"It isn't your fault Samuel, Noah did this not you. So don't blame yourself for something you had nothing to do with. Don't let him make you feel guilty for his wrong doings. What he does to me or anyone else is out of your control." I turned around as best as I could to look to look at him so he knew I was being serious. I hissed in the process from the pain.

"How can you say that when your like this. I had everything to do with it. I have control over what he does. So don't say this isn't my fault because it was. Don't say lies just to try and make me feel better about this."

"She isn't lying Samuel." Amber says walking into the basement with things in her hand. I look back at the wall not being to handle the pain from my back anymore. "This is all Noah's doing, not yours, his and no one else. He is the one that chooses to do all of these things. So believe us when we say that this is your fault. None of what Noah has done is your fault." Amber finishes speaking now closer to me.

"I'm so sorry Alexandra, I wish I had been stronger to let you go when he kidnapped you and when he was beating you." I shake my head. "Your not weak Samuel. Noah is the weak one. He's the one blames others for his problems. You accept them and try to fix them. Noah is a coward and weak. Not you Samuel." I say truthfully. "I know you might not accept what I say but It's all true and It will always be true. You will learn to accept that none of this is your fault." I say remembering what Adam had told me.

"Thank you Alexandra, it means a lot coming from you. Amber help me clean her up please." There's a pause which I assume is Amber nodding. "I need you take off the chains to help me take off her dress. It's get in the way. Plus it all ripped and dirty." I hear him say okay.

I hear keys then my chains being unlocked. Once both of my chains are unlocked my body falls weak to the floor. Samuel quickly reaches for me and picks me up. I hear the zipper to my dress be unzipped. Picking up my arms carefully they slide the top half of my dress off, Samuel puts me in his arms. I tried to hold in my whimper and hisses of pain. I felt Samuel place his chin on my head, I felt as his tears fell on top of my head. "I'm so sorry lexi." I smile, it has been so long since I heard. "Please stop crying and apologizing for something you didn't do. I'll keep telling you think until you believe me, it wasn't your fault. And don't worry about me Samuel, I've been through worst before, I'll survive." I said as my words became low. I was feeling sleepy and dizzy. Not able to fight that feeling any longer I give me. "Don't worry about me" is the last thing I can get out before the darkness takes me.

↠ Amber Rays ↞

I watch as Alexandra's body goes limp. Samuel is still holding onto her not noticing her. "Samuel" he doesn't say anything. "Samuel, she needs the hospital." He looks up then back down. I watch his face turn pale. He looks for a pulse and the back at me. His eyes go wide and tears stream down his cheek. "She's died? There's no pulse. Amber.." he pulls her to his body. "I killed her, it's all my fault." I shake my head.

'She not dead, she can't be. I told her I would help her escape. No'

I get up and run upstairs for my phone. Once I find it I run with everything I got to the entrance of his ranch. I call 911 get I get a bar.

"911 what's your-" The lady doesn't get to finish when I start speaking. "Need, Ambulance, Now, Friend, Hurry" I try speaking while out of breath. "Ma'am I need to claim-" I interrupt her again."My friend Alexandra is dying! Get a damn ambulance down here! NOW!" I didn't notice the tears, wiping them away I speak clearly this time. "Please send an ambulance, my friend is dying."

"The ambulance is on route ma'am, please tell me what happened and what's the name of the victim." I start crying holder. "Alexandra Queen. It's all my fault, I told her that I would help her escape but now she's going to die because of me." I cry into the phone. "Escape Ma'am?" I sob. "My friend Samuel has split personality which is Noah, he kidnapped her and beat her, I found out out two days ago. I was scared that he would kill me or my family that I didn't help her get out. I played along with Noah since he trusted me and... I told that I would help him with Alexandra. But I was only really helping because I could keep a eye on her while I got someone she knew to help recuse her. I didn't want to get the police involved because Noah would something reckless to danger Samuel and himself. This is all my fault, I'm so sorry." I fall to my knees dropping the phone. I reached down to my stomach and notice blood. I knew this pain well enough to know what it was. Looking back I see Noah holding a gun still pointed at me with Alexandra on his shoulder.

I watched as he smirked at me, turning around he starts to run. I could hear the sirens in the background and someone speaking on the phone. There voice was barely understood. Not able to any longer stay awake. The dark soon consumes me.

'This is all my fault'

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
9.6K 800 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
5.2K 540 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
6.3K 486 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...