Sweet as sugar,cold as ice ♡J...

Par felb_blackpurplepink

"You're sweet as sugar, but I'm cold as ice. Hurt me once and I'll kill you twice" Enjoy😉 Plus

My name is Jeon Jungkook
Who are you?
Never Seen Her Before
She kissed me...
She slept with me!?
She's your sister?

Why do you always stutter?

24 2 0
Par felb_blackpurplepink

Yuri-As you can see,this is the lunch room. When you're finished eating, please come to that table.

I was pointing at the table me and the girls would normally sit at. (I know I said she was alone in the first chapter but I thought that would be cruel)

Jungkook-o-okay.

Yuri-hey kid,why do you always stutter?

Jungkook-I d-dont know. It j-just happens.

Yuri-okay then. Sup hoes!

I went to my table with Jennie,Rose,Lisa and Jisoo with my normal greeting. They knew I was a serial killer but didn't care. Instead, they helped me.

Lisa-hey hoe. Heard you got assigned to the new kid.

Yuri-yeah,I swear that teacher hates me.

Rose-she probably does.

Jungkook-h-hi,I'm finished

Yuri-oh, bye bitches!

Bp-see ya bitch!

Yuri-follow me.

After showing jungkook the school

Yuri-I'm going to have a little fun tonight.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)