Be More Chiiiiiillll(Jeremy X...

By kleinmansays

Y/n moves to New Jersey. Her dad doesn't liken to be in one place for too long. She befriends Michael and dev... More

1
2
4
5
6

3

44 2 0
By kleinmansays

I walk into first period. "You must Be the new kid," the teacher says. " I'm Mr. Gretch. Please take a seat behind Mr. Heere. " I start to scan the room and he notices. "Jeremy, raise your hand."
  I walk over and take a seat behind the boy i met earlier. "Hey, Jeremy."
"Oh uh h-hi," he stutters.
I hear a girl laugh and look at me. "Aren't you the girl I saw trip this morning?"
  " Yeah, so what? "
"More like, what the hell are you wearing?" She laughs again. I look down out my outfit. Plain black jean, a twenty øne piøts shirt ( or any band you like oof), and red converse. I didn't see any problems with my outfit. It was simple yet cool enough.
  "I uh like h-her um outfit," Jeremy says. I feel my face get a little hotter . Ah shit here we go again.
  "Jeremy," the girl starts again , "I thought you got off on Christine. This new girl changing your mind?"
  "Shut the hell up, Jenna," the boy replies.
He then pulls out a piece of paper and begins to scribble something down. The rest of the class goes by and nothing really happens.
Riiiinnnggg, there goes the bell. I tap Jeremy on the shoulder. "Could you tell me where my second period is?" I ask, and him my schedule.
  "Oh, that's actually on the way to my next class. I'll lead you to it." I walk with Jeremy to second period. We don't talk the whole way there. We arrive and I thank him.
  Second period went by pretty fast. I met the girl, Christine, Jenna had mentioned. She was really nice. She told me I should sign up for the school play. I told her I'd consider it.
  When class ended I found Jeremy waiting at the door. "Thought I'd show you where the cafeteria is."
  " Thanks, " I replied. I told the the butterflies in my stomach to shoo and the pounding in my chest to shut the hell up. And with that walked in silence to the cafeteria.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD CHAPTER DONE HELL YEAH!!!!      
~Spaghetti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...