Be More Chiiiiiillll(Jeremy X...

Par kleinmansays

Y/n moves to New Jersey. Her dad doesn't liken to be in one place for too long. She befriends Michael and dev... Plus

1
3
4
5
6

2

58 1 0
Par kleinmansays

  My first day of school, this is scary. I walk in the doors of Middle Borough High School and immediately trip. Fuck, I think. A few kids snicker, I get up, and try to find the office.
  "Whatcha listenin' to Michael?" I hear a tall kid with brown hair, wearing a striped shirt say.
  "Pinkerton," the boy in red hoodie replies. WEEZER, I start to mentally freakout . I love Weezer!
  "That's a great album," I begin, "I'm new here. Could y'all perhaps direct me to the office?"
  "You like Weezer?" Hoodie replies.
"Hell yeah!" Hoodie grins.
  "Office is that way," he points down the hall, "I'm Michael, by the way, and this," he motions to Tall Nerd, " is Jeremy. Come find us at lunch. " Michael and Jeremy walk off to their first period, and go the direction Michael told me to.

  "I-I'm here to get my schedule. My name is uh y/n l/n," I say to the Secretary.
She hands me my schedule and tells me the general direction of my first period. I thank her, and begin to walk down the hall and up the stairs to my first period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all so I'm not gonna try to grammar on my authors notes but if you find a grammatical errors on my story lemme know I suck at grammar anyways thanks for reading love ya bye
~Spaghetti

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

126K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
83.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
98.6K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...