The Hidden Diary of Ophelia R...

Por MyNeonAngel

Ophelia Ridley doesn't usually write in a diary, especially the frilly, girly one her mother bought for her... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
Epilogue

19

6 3 0
Por MyNeonAngel

15 July 1988

Dear Diary,

I've prepared Daniel the best I can for my departure. I've tried to explain to him, that I don't love him like that. He needs to move on and find a more suitable wife. I will miss him when I'm gone, though. I will keep The Catcher in the Rye.

20 July 1988

I think Thomas is on to his next fling. I dont understand why he cant just be content with his wife. I'm not sure, but I think he may be having an affair with someone at the manor. My poor mother.

-O

25 July 1988

I take it back. I hate my mother. Mary has been snooping in my room again. I think she knows something is amiss with me. She knows I plan to leave. Still,  you dont see me snooping through her things.

-O

30 July 1988

I've written Daniel a goodbye note. I will slip it under his door before I leave tomorrow. I will never see him again. I hope he has a happy life.

-O

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 13 6
With her children having flown the nest, mild-mannered middle-aged housewife, Ophelia, is feeling neglected sexually by her husband Matt. Her friend...
5.8K 192 12
Ophelia Barnes is running late to her new job when she bumps into someone and spills his coffee on her asks to buy her a free coffee when she try's t...
7.1K 560 50
*Part 2 of the Secret series* After overcoming tragedy and bringing their family back together, there's an unexpected twist that causes tension b...
9.5K 487 13
Princess Ophelia had been cursed even before she was born. Her parents kept her curse as a secret and kept her safe from any harm. The princess reali...