Running Out Of Time ~ Shu X V...

Da KaoriYang1214

Only 365 days left for Valt Aoi, and he was running out of time. But, being the rebellious 17 year old teenag... Altro

~ Prologue ~
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
i dunno
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
Sorry for not existing for a long timeuuuu but it is time for a taguuuuuuu.
Yo yo yo. sorry. im really inconsistent with my updates. but another tag....
❀ Valentines ❀
idek
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~

The Perfect Gift For Him (Special Chapter)

1.1K 46 64
Da KaoriYang1214

9:07 AM ~

It was my favorite albino's birthday, but I didn't know what to get him for a gift. I was really running out of ideas, but I really wanted to get something nice for him. After all, it would be the first and last of his birthday's that I would ever be alive to celebrate due to my illness. The surprise party would be at 8:30 PM, and it would go on until 12:00 AM. That gave me 8 hours and 23 minutes to pick out a gift.

"Valt honey, could you go downtown and buy some groceries?" My mother asked me, handing me a few bills. I really didn't want to go, but seeing all the things at the store might give me some ideas for Shu's gift.

"Sure." I agreed, grabbing the money offered.

"Thanks Valtie." She exclaimed, pecking me on the forehead before exiting my room.

Time to go shopping.

~~~

11:30 AM ~

It took me forever to go through all the shelves of the store, yet I still couldn't find that special gift for Shu.

Nothing caught my eye. It was impossible to find the right gift for him. I wanted it to be something that he would remember forever when I was gone. After all, it would be the last birthday gift I would ever give to him, so I had to make it absolutely perfect.

Ya_Boi_Aoi Started A Chat

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

wut r u guys gettin for shu?

Head_Honcho:

i dunno. i just got him a new
sweatshirt

Dark_Doomsizer:

i got him a new pair of shoes

The_Puppet_Master:

i made the snowy haired boy a puppet!! :))

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

wut do u guys think i should get 4 him??

Dark_Doomsizer:

just get anything. besides he has a million other birthdays coming up anywayz

Head_Honcho:

yeah. ur gonna be here for his next ones anyway

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

well whatever. thnks i guess

It was hopeless asking them for help. Not like they even knew I was dying.

Not like they'd care.

~~~

4:25 PM ~

Shit was getting very bad. I still didn't have a gift, and furthermore I was stuck inside the house alone with my demon siblings. I couldn't go looking for a gift anytime soon, and the party was in 4 hours and 5 minutes. I was screwed.

In the next 4 hours I would have to help decorate my house, watch my demon siblings, and find a gift. It was just fantastic.

~~~

6:00 PM ~

The house was finely decorated with bows and ribbons. The only thing I needed now was a perfect gift. But with the time frame I had left, it was going to be impossible to buy one and get it wrapped in time. Clapping glitter off my hands, I ruffled my younger sibling's hair.

"Hey!" They whined in unison, "Why'd you do that!?"

"Eh, I was bored. Anyways, what would you guys like for your birthday?" I asked curious of what kind of things they would like.

"I want a pony!" Nika beamed, teeth glimmering and smiling.

"Well, I want a new game." Toko deadpanned, "Ponies are for babies."

"Not true!" Nika said in defense.

"Yes it is, baby!" Toko refuted.

"Shut up, meanie!" And with that, I took them both by the ear and shouted,

"Both of you stop fighting!!" And I swear, their ears were bleeding. "Don't you two need to get ready for your sleepover?" I asked, remembering what they were talking about before.

"Oh yeah!" They both said, rushing to their room and getting ready.

It was a good thing that my friends and I would have to house to ourselves. Wouldn't want anyone ruining the fun of the Bey-Club.

~~~

7:50 PM ~

It was too late now to get a gift. I was completely heartbroken seeing as I couldn't have gotten him a gift for his birthday.

"Ding-Dong!" My doorbell chimed. I ran to the door and opened it, revealing the Bey-Club and the twin's sleepover buddy's mother.

"Toko! Nika! Kit is here!" I shouted, twins practically falling down the stairs and tripping out the door.

"Bye Valtie! See you tomorrow!" They shouted in unison and waved back.

"Come in guys." I said, moving over for my friends to enter. The only person missing was Rantaro, which was picking up Shu from his fancy mansion.

"Hey, Valtie." Daigo giggled, patting my shoulder as he walked in.

"Thanks for having us, Valt." Ken's brown puppet, Besu, said.

Time to wait.

~~~

8:35

As the other two finally arrived, my heart was beating out of my chest. I was so worried that Shu would hate me for not having a present for him.

I watched as the snowy haired albino stepped out of Rantaro's car, long coat trailing behind his figure.

No time to go back now.

11:59 AM ~

The party was amazing! Everything was perfect. The only thing that was missing was my gift to Shu.

Everyone had already left at this point. So, I was walking the albino home.

"Look, Shu. I'm really sorry I didn't get you a gift.." I said, guilt seeping down deep into my heart.

"It's okay, you throwing a party was more than enough for me. It was actually my first birthday party, so I really appreciate it!" He said, eyes glittering from the reflection of the street lights. Licking his lips, they gleamed with saliva remnants as he turned to hug me. "It was the best. You being there was the best part. Thanks, Valt."

And I couldn't hold back anymore. I slammed my lips to his cheek and kissed harshly.

"Happy birthday, Shu." I murmured, flushing from the short kiss.

"That was the most perfect gift of the night." He said, kissing me once on the cheek before entering his home gate and leaving me there astounded.

Out of all the things I've received over the years, that was my favorite.

The most perfect gift for and from him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo people. That was my crappy short special. Hope you liked, and I'll see you in future updates!!

Your wasted time is very much appreciated.

~Kaori121410

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

26.1K 1.1K 23
"Hmmmm...Im getting tired.Then how will it end this time" The child that was "teach" by his own father on how to win in this so called "game". "One d...
7.8K 256 8
Set after the end of season 2, in an alternate universe. --- Valt has won the tournament, but he still has a long way to go before he can bring Shu b...
38.6K 1.1K 31
He grabbed my arm at the last second and pulled me back, pressing my body tightly against his. "You like living on the edge, don't you?" He asked wit...
30.3K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...