Loud House: Omni-Force

Por omegacrow-nexus

(A Loud house x Ben 10 Ultimate Alien crossover) Ben fights an unknown being who then causes a DNA rupture in... Más

Chapter 1: An Unknown Being and A Wave of Unstable DNA Rupture.
Chapter 3: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 2
Chapter 4: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 final part
Chapter 5: The Mysterious Alien, Lisa's plan: Project Omni-force
Chapter 6: Omnitrix Training
Chapter 7: Combat Training
Chapter 8: Azmuth's Message-Enemies in High Places
Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle- A Chaotic Event
Chapter 10: Ben vs Vulkanus
Chapter 11: Joy & Fear comes to royal woods
Chapter 12: Enter the Circus of Madness
Chapter 13: Bring down the Curtain
Chapter 14: A New place to Stay, Sid's Gauntlet.
Chapter 15: Possessed by the Machine
Chapter 16: Ghosts & Machinery
Chapter 17: Techadon Sid on a rampage, A ghost appears
Chapter 18: Two Monsters fight, A shocking conclusion
Chapter 19: Shocking News, Reveal & A familiar Enemy
Chapter 20: Dial A for Animo Pt 1
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Dial A for Animo Pt 2

Chapter 2: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 1

3.7K 40 62
Por omegacrow-nexus

We cut to a small town known as royal woods as it was pouring rain out in the city. Royal Woods was just an average and peaceful town, nothing exciting or dangerous happening... until TODAY.

We now cut to a big home which was known as the loud house, owned by a family of 13, who's parents housed in one boy and ten girls, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, Lily and finally Lincoln. The adventures they had over the years, whether it was good or bad moments we shared... the loud siblings had each other's backs and wouldn't treat each other for the world.

Right now, the parents, Rita and Lynn Sr are on vacation with Lily tagging along with them for a couple of weeks, leaving lori in charge while they're out. Luckily it was summer but today is a big storm.

We now cut to the living room where we see a 19 year old Lori loud sitting on the couch on her laptop, taking some summer online classes for college. Lori now had longer blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyeshadow, pearl earrings. She was tall and had a beautiful, curvaceous figure like her mother Rita. She was wearing a black shirt with a sleeveless light blue hoodie, a black armband on her right arm, blue jeans and blue shoes.

Lori: Okay.... and done!

Lori finished and saved her work.

Lori: Finally. (Puts her laptop on the table and relaxes on the couch, grabbing the remote) Now for some dream boat.

Lori turns on the television to watch her program. Soon, a familiar figure walking down the stairs caught her eye, the person was a 13 year old lincoln loud, who was reading a comic. He was slightly tall up to lynn's height, a bit skinny but lean, slightly long white hair, freckles and buck teeth. He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt with an ace savvy logo outlined in orange, orange side stripes on the sleeves, grey sweatpants and white, orange and black sneakers.

Lincoln then saw Lori watching TV as Lori turns to look at him.

Lincoln: (smiles) Hey Lori.

Lori: (smiles) Hey twerp, reading another ace savvy comic?

Lincoln: Nah, I'm reading a comic based on the hero Ben 10.

Lori chuckles.

Lori: That guy with the alien watch?

Lincoln: Yep, The omnitrix and/or Ultimatrix which allows him to turn into tons of different alien heroes.

Lori: Hehe, though I don't share your taste in comics, I do like that one alien named upgrade.

Lincoln: Why's that?

Lori: Cause if I could turn into that, I would be able to improve my phone and laptop no problem by literally  merging with them.

Lincoln rolls his eyes with a smile.

Lincoln: Hehe, of course. My favorite alien is swampfire, love the plant/fire power.

???: 'Swamp' salad with an order of 'Fire' fries, hahaha! Get it?

Lincoln and Lori groaned as they turn their attention to the person walking from the kitchen towards them. It was revealed to be a 16 year old Luan loud with a pie in her hand. The comedian was tall but a bit shorter than lori, her usual brown hairstyle in a ponytail with some curls, same buck teeth but no braces. Luan was sporting an hourglass figure but was more chest heavy. She was wearing a white sleeveless baggy sweater with a pink squirting flower in the left side of the chest, a yellow checkered skirt, thigh length yellow striped socks and brown shoes with pink squirting flowers on them.

Lincoln: Hey luan.

Lori: Hey.

Luan: Hey guys, how's it going?

Lori: Finished my assignment so I'm watching dream boat.

Lincoln: I'm reading a comic based on the alien force hero Ben 10.

Luan: Oh No! The alien is about to eat my brain, hahaha!

Lincoln and Lori groaned.

Luan: Anyway, I do love that one alien hero that looks like a mummy.

Lincoln: Benmummy or Snar-O?

Luan: Yeah, he loves to 'wrap' things up, hahaha! Get it?

Lincoln and Lori groaned again.

Luan: Anyway, gotta go make more pies for my routine, see ya later.

Luan heads back to the kitchen.

Lincoln: I gotta go feed Charles, later Lori.

Lori: See ya little brother.

Lincoln left for the kitchen while Lori went back to watching her show. Lincoln went past luan, who was making pies as he got some dog food from the cabinet.

Lincoln: (whistles) Charles, here boy!

On que, the family dog Charles came in, barking happily as lincoln pours dog food in his bowl.

Lincoln: Enjoy.

Charles then begins chowing down on his food. Lincoln then heads out of the kitchen, reading his Ben 10 comic. He heads upstairs and as he got up there, Lincoln was tackled to the floor and put into a headlock.

???: Camel clutch sneak attack!

Lincoln: Agh! Ok then...

Lincoln rolls over, getting the person off him as he reverses the hold into a kneebar hold.

???: Agghh!!

Lincoln: Do you give?!

???: Never! You're gonna have to break my leg then!

Lincoln chuckled as he released the hold, helping the figure up as they both laughed.

???: Hahaha! Nice reversal there linc.

Lincoln: Hahaha! Thanks, I learned from the best, Lynn.

The figure revealed to be a 15 year old Lynn loud was the same height as lincoln but a bit taller than him. She  has, a slightly long brown hair without a ponytail anymore, freckles and a graceful and highly athletic physique from her training. She was wearing a black and red jersey with the red number one on it, red shorts with black side stripes, white socks with red stripes and black and red cleats.

Over the years, Lincoln decided to be lynn's sparring partner so she can help him learn how to defend himself in case of bullies. So far, his progress has been good.

Lynn: So whatcha doing?

Lincoln: Just reading a comic on Ben 10.

Lynn: laaaaammmmmeeeeee......

Lincoln: C'mon lynn, it's Ben freakin' 10. He has this high tech watch that allows him to transform into numerous types of aliens. Heck, some aliens you might like that are stronger, faster, durable and powerful.

Lynn: Like who?

Lincoln: (shows the hero bios in the comic) here's a couple of aliens you might like in your caliber like fourarms, XLR8, Humungasaur, Rath, etc.

Lynn looks at the strong and fast alien types.

Lynn: Hmmm... Gotta admit I do like the ones that are powerhouse and speed runners like me.

???: Sigh... I love the monster types.

Lincoln and Lynn: AAAAAH!!!

Lincoln and Lynn screamed as they were spooked by the dark figure revealed to be a 10 year old Lucy loud. The goth has longer, sharp black hair still covering her eyes, almost as tall as lincoln and lynn but a bit short and has a slender figure. Lucy was wearing a long black dress with white rectangular shape designs on the shoulder and half of the arms, tattered sleeves, dark grey striped leggings and black boots with white flames.

Lynn: Seriously luce, are you trying to give us a heart attack?!

Lucy: Sigh... Old habits never die. Besides, I like the aliens representing the monsters that lurk within the darkness and go "bump in the night".

Lincoln: Like Ghostfreak?

Lucy: (slightly smiles) He's my favorite.

Lincoln: Hehe, yeah. He is the spooky type.

???: AAAAAAAHHH!!! 

A girl came running out of one of the rooms in panic, startling the three loud siblings.

Lincoln: Leni, what's wrong?!

The girl named leni spoke.

Leni: Linky help, I've gone blind!

Lincoln, Lucy and Lynn groan.

Lucy: Leni... remove your shades.

Leni does so.

Leni: (smiles) I can see!

The three siblings roll their eyes. 18 year old Leni loud was as tall as lori, long platinum hair and a beautiful, hourglass figure. She wore green shade glasses on her head, red hoop earrings and a pearl bracelet around her left wrist. Leni was wearing a seaform green dress with roses on it and green heel shoes.

Leni: Thanks guys. Like, whatcha reading linky?

Lincoln: My Ben 10 comic.

Leni: Oh... I like that one alien thing with the crystals.

Lincoln: Diamondhead?

Leni: No, the other crystal alien that shoots those beautiful rainbow color beams.

Lincoln: Oh, you mean chromastone.

Leni: Yeah, him. GASP! I should make an ideal dress based on chromastone!

Leni then runs back to her room.

Lynn: Well, I'm gonna get some meatball subs.

Lynn heads downstairs.

Lincoln: So Lucy, you-

Lincoln then noticed that lucy was nowhere to be found.

Lincoln: Spooky as always.

Lincoln then heard the sound of another room door opening as he turns around to see a 17 year old Luna loud walking out of her room while humming a song.

Luna was tall as leni, has brown hair in a sharp pixie cut with the sides and back of the head shaved, freckles, purple eyeshadow and wearing paperclip earrings. Luna has a pear shaped curvaceous figure and was very bottom heavy. She was wearing a purple tattered shirt with a skull on it, black studded armbands, two white belts, slim black pants with purple lightning streaks and purple boots with white sharp edge designs.

Lincoln: Hey luna.

Luna turns to the white haired man teen.

Luna: (smiles) Hey bro, how's it going?

Lincoln: I'm doing fine, hru?

Luna: Oh I'm great, just got through talking with Sam and we got another gig this Thursday dude!

Lincoln: Sweet! Hope you do great.

Luna: Thanks bro. Hey, whatcha you got there?

Lincoln: Just a comic about Ben 10.

Luna; The hero dude with the freaky alien watch?

Lincoln: Yep.

Luna: Sweet, Though I don't do comics, I do love echo echo and Ben-Wolf. They have total sound power.

Lincoln: Glad you like them.

Luna: Well I gotta go grab some grub, see ya.

Lincoln: Later.

Luna heads downstairs.

Lincoln was about to head to his room when he heard screaming and yelling coming from one of the rooms. He quickly opens the door to see two girls fighting each other. Protective brother mode activated, Lincoln goes in and stops the two girls.

Lincoln: Alright, break it up! Lana and Lola, what are you guys fighting about this time?

The two girls revealed to be 8 year olds Lana and Lola loud were at the same short height and had missing gap between their teeth.

Lana had long blonde hair in a ponytail and had her red cap, she was wearing a green sleeveless hoodie with a blue shirt underneath with the word 'risk' on it, gray pants and blue and white sneakers.

Lola has long flowing blonde hair, pink eyeshadow, wears a white crown with pink jewels and a pearl necklace. She was wearing a pink shirt with a dark pink sash, a dark pink skirt and pink heel shoes.

Lola: Lana here was messing with my dolls, AGAIN!!

Lana: Was not! I only needed the hairs for my pets moustaches!

Lola: Gross! I don't want my dolls hairs on your pets disgusting faces!

Lana: Gasp! Them's fighting words, glitter freak!

Lola: Bring it, garbage breath!

Lincoln: Enough!

The twin stopped yelling and looked at lincoln.

Lincoln: Lola, I'll give you some money from my allowance to buy some new dolls and Lana, I'll help you take care of your pets for a week if you'll stop fighting, okay?

Lola and Lana: Okay, thanks lincoln.

Lincoln: No problem.

Lana: Reading Ben 10, huh?

Lincoln: Yep.

Lana: I love the wildmutt alien.

Lola: Tch! Lame.

Lana: Oh please, lola, you were head over heels with diamondhead!

Lola: (stuttering) W-what?! No! I would never...!

Lincoln and Lana gave her an unamused look.

Lola: Ok, fine! I love how he made diamonds, okay! I would love to have power like that!

Lincoln: Hehehehe, yeah.

Lana: You'd become a diamond tyrant with that power.

Lola: Well he's way better than your alien mutt!

Lana: Is not!

Lola: Is too!

Lana: Not!

Lola: Too!

Lana: Not!

Lola: Too!

Lincoln sighs as he heads out of the twins room while they argue more. Closing the door, Lincoln was then caught off guard by an explosion in the next room near the twins door. Lincoln opens the door as smoke filled the air.

Lincoln: Cough! Cough! Cough! What the?! Lisa!!!

The smoke soon clears as a 6 year old Lisa loud appeared out of her room. She was a short girl with short, messy brown hair and glasses. She was wearing a black swing coat with three green stripes on the right side, green pants and black shoes.

Lisa: Greetings eldest brother, how may I be of assistance?

Lincoln: What the heck was going in here, lis?!

Lisa: I was constructing an android assistant for an extra hand with my other projects but unfortunately, it backfired.

Lincoln: I see.

Lisa: Indeed.

Soon, a large rumbling sound was heard followed by the ground shaking.

Lincoln: Whoa! What was that?!

Lisa: I can honestly say that I had nothing to do with that.

An explosion were heard followed by the ground shaking immensely as the twins and leni came out of the room, hugging lincoln and lisa in fear.

Leni: What was that?!

Lola and Lana: Earthquake!

Lincoln: Let's get downstairs!

The five siblings head downstairs, meeting up with Lori, Luna, Luan, Lynn and Lucy.

Lynn: What the heck was going here?!

Luna: The ground's shaking up a storm!

Luan: Is the storm getting worse?!

Lori: No, I think the noise came from the backyard!

The loud sisters and brother followed Lori to the kitchen and out the back door as they went out in the rain to see a crater in the middle of the backyard.

Luna and Lynn: Whoa....

Leni: Like, what made that hole?

Lucy: Sigh... no lightning did this.

Lisa: or a meteor if it was still visible here.

Lincoln: Then what?

Lori: Only one way to find out.

The ten louds approached the huge crater to see what was in it. Upon the smoke clearing, the louds noticed a someone laying in the crater.

The person was revealed to be a heavily injured and unconscious Ben Tennyson.

Lincoln: Holy schmoly.... Ben 10.

To be continued....

(Chapter 2 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter as well as my sketches of the louds. What's gonna happen next now that the loud sisters and lincoln found an unconscious Ben 10? Find out in part 2, this is omegacrow fading to black.....)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

810 4 33
One night while doing some tests Lisa combines Luna's dna with a wolf's in the morning everyone notices it and Lisa explains and says there is a cure...
18.6K 221 13
Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar pick in hand. "Sam! Are you ready?!" Lun...
13.3K 302 27
Lincoln is no longer the only loud vampire. After his sisters are turn into vampire as well, to share this curse with him. Only a few people know abo...
4.5K 80 5
It starts during the beginning of summer vacation where Lincoln discovers a strange watch that attached itself to his wrist, merging with his DNA and...