The blue and gold eyed Pinetr...

By nightcore1is2the

There is a legend that the child born with one gold eye and one blue eye will marry the demon king and bring... More

Prologue
The start
The Government
Him...
Sorry
Give me inspiration
Okay then...more demons
Meeting the demon king Bill side
The dream
Give me inspiration please
Waking up
Sorry
esprit loup d'hiver
Meeting Pyronica
Long time no write
Meeting Pyronica 2
Sorry

Meeting the demon king Dipper side

4.4K 145 11
By nightcore1is2the

Dipper POV

As soon as we were dragged into the portal all I could smell was smoke and blood but when I opened my eyes I saw a HUGE throne room! My eyes are still getting used to not seeing black all the time so things are a tad bit strange and blurry...(I'm sorry for the joke) but then a yellow blur appears and after that there was a conversation but I couldn't hear since I was so tired for not sleeping in a week cuz my sister is a hurtful human being. Soon all I can hear is the ear piercing screams of my dad my mother and sister however where nowhere to be found or I think so. The blurry mess was making it so hard to see that I was only able to see colors and then black. I had passed out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...