Therapeutic Love (BxB)

By NathanV666

Book #1 of Therapeutic Love series (REVAMPED) At Westmont high, there are no cliques. There are no J.V. jocks... More

Chapter 1: JJ
Chapter 2: Dakarie
Chapter 3: Kyle
Chapter 4: Max
Chapter 5: Support group
Chapter 6: JJ
Chapter 7: JJ
Chapter 8: JJ
Chapter 10: Dakarie
Chapter 11: Dakarie
Chapter 12: Kyle
Chapter 13: Kyle
Chapter 14: Kyle
Chapter 15: Max
Chapter 16: Max
Chapter 17: Max
Chapter 18: 4 lost souls
Chapter 19: Kiss me
Chapter 20: JJ
Chapter 21: Dakarie
Chapter 22: Kyle
Chapter 23: Kyle
Chapter 24: Max
Chapter 25: JJ
Chapter 26: Dakarie
Chapter 27: Kyle
Chapter 28: Max
Chapter 29: DaKarie
Chapter 30: JJ
Chapter 31: Christian Greenfield
Chapter 32: Max
Chapter 33: Kyle
Chapter 34: DaKarie
Chapter 35: Max
Chapter 36: Kyle
Chapter 37: Max
Sequal preview

Chapter 9: Dakarie

633 36 5
By NathanV666

July|11th

DaKarie had spent the entire fucking day moving boxes, unpacking boxes and folding boxes. Karie was thankful when he could finally take a seat, a little sore from all the lifting. 

He pulled out his journal with a sigh. He didn't enjoy it but he promised his dad and Karie was a man of his word.

Day was fine, no accidents. Unpacked with dad, met a new neighbor. Apperantly I go to school with him which is news to me.

He's not bad. Little nerdy, kinda awkward and shit but hes chill. And not too bad looking for a guy. I mean, I'm sure hes someones type.

Now that I think about it, there was a close call. Something happened that got me thinking bout my ma. I didnt know the dude but I still wanted to beat the shit out him anyway.

Its fucked up, yeah. Fine now.

I can't help it though.

He leaned back in his seat with a groan, stretching. His eyes settled on the window across from his where a figure was stepping in.

Oh shit..

He didn't look away as JJ began drying his hair with a towel, fussing up his glasses a little which he fixed.

Karie was still watching the dude when they made eye contact. Motherfucker was like a cat hitting water, he bounced right the fuck outta there.

He lunged for the clothes on his desk, didn't even spare Karie a second glance as he imminently ran out the door. He laughed to himself a little, liking how JJ looked when he was flustered.

He grimaced at his own thoughts.

Man shut the fuck up

He hit the shower, feeling disgusted with himself for some reason.

Fucking Alec, getting in his head. It was normal shit for people to get confused right? Plenty of guys thought about it at least once, he thought to himself.

Later that night, Karie was decending the stairs, two steps at a time. His father called him to help with dinner. He slowed when he noticed someone in the backyard. The fuck..

"Ayo, what the fuck you doing on our property?" Karie swung the door open, ready to beat some thieving ass.

"Oh," The fight washed from him when JJ's head poked out of the blanket. He sat at the firepit in the darkness, curled up on himself.

"You good, man?" His father called, concerned.

"Uh yeah, yeah nevermind." He was gonna ask the dude if he was alright but that seemed like a waste of his breath at that point. Before he could stop himself he was seated a chair away from him.

Bro was sniffling a little, trying not to cry. Karie brushed his Tims in the dirt, kicking a twig.

"You wanna..you wanna talk about it?" JJ unfolded a little, his long legs hitting the ground, his fingers fidgeting in his lap.

"Uh..no. Thank you."

"Man, you cant just sit out here."

"Well I don't wanna be inside right now." Karie nodded absently, glancing back to the boys house. He looked fine just this morning. The fuck coulda happened..?

"You hungry?" JJs eyes snapped to his, confused. Karie stared back, leaned in his seat.

"You..you dont have to-" He stood, his feet carrying him to his backdoor. He gestured JJ along. The boy took several seconds, dropping his blanket and follwed.

"Ay pops," Karie instructed the guy to leave his shoes before they made their way to the kitchen. The smell hit JJ. Karie grinned when it looked like the boy was seeing stars.

"The fuck-..where you been hiding this white boy at?" Joseph joked, wiping his hands on a towel. Karie gave him a look.

The man glanced over then to the lil boy, seeing the red in his eyes and his mussed hair.

"Hes the Reeds kid. It cool he stay for dinner?"

"Course. Karie, get on the stove," His pops nodged him into the kitchen. He held a hand out to the kid.

"Nice to meet you, son. Whats your name, huh? You feelin okay?"

"Uh..yeah sir, nice to meet you. JJ. Im fine." He gave a nervous smile. Joseph patted him on the back, leading him to the table.

"Take a seat lil man, be just a few minutes." JJ did so, rubbing his eyes. Karie watched, not paying attention to the food like he should've. He hoped he wasn't pushing the kid or something. Kinda just..wanted him to be alright?

The way his dad grabbed his neck affectionately told him he was doing good.

"Wait, pops," His dad had begun piling the plates as usual. Karie glanced back to JJ again. "We'll plate ours."

Joseph stared confused, clearly missing something but shrugged. "You better not be pouring ketchup on my damn food, you'll ruin it."

"Yeah, sure. J, come ere."

Karie passed over a plate as he stepped close. "My dad makes a lot. Just get what you can eat. Want water or juice or sum?"

JJ stared at his feet, clearly uncomfortable. Karie hesitated but gripped his shoulder softly.

"Your fine, man." JJ stared, nodding after a second. He gave a half smile. "Yeah. Uh..water would be good."

"Aight."

As Karie had predicted, the guy didn't grab a ton. He and his pops, shit, they liked to eat. So their plates were pretty packed, they both knew they could work it off. He didn't want JJ feeling pressured or something.

They sat there eating and talking. It wasn't awkward, Joseph carrying the convo a bit until the boy got more comfortable. He really was a chill guy, easy to talk with. Guess everything must've got to his head to make him so closed off before.

Everything was fucking great before Karies dad started running his mouth.

"JJ, how was the food?"

"It was great Mr. Jones, thanks."

"Mhmm. Heard from your parents you guys were close with the old folk that lived here."

"Yes sir. We had lots of traditions."

"Ay, I know what it's like having a big family, man. We know how to party, ain't that right Kar," His son nodded matter of fact. "Let your parents know, they wanna set something up sometime they're always welcome, you hear?"

JJ smiled, clearly amused. He agreed, helping to stack the plates to hand to Karies father.

"Ay, ay hold on. You sure you don't wanna any 2nds of nothing? I can pack you some left overs? It's good food."

"Uh..I'm good sir." Joseph stared, taking the boys hesitation for want and continued to ask if he was sure.

"Pops, he said he's fine, just drop it."

...fuck

"Your lucky we have a guest, boy. Damn lucky." He warned with a butter knife, picking up the dishes and leaving.

Well I'm dead

"I-..I should probably get home." Karie stopped him before he could stand. He let go slowly once their eyes met. His fingers trailed down the boys wrist, making JJ shiver.

"You could stay for a movie or something?"

"I don't know DaKarie-"

"You leave, you know he's whooping my ass right?" JJ chuckled suddenly, braces showing briefly. The things made his cheeks puff and gave him a tiny lisp. It was distracting. In a good way though.

"Come on." 'I wanna make sure your okay', is how he wanted to finish that sentence but it seemed kinda intense.

He reached down pointedly, grabbing his hand again before making their way upstairs.

"Ay we're gonna hang for a bit."

"Alright. Ay lil man, you should head home by 11 okay?"

"Yes sir, thank you!" He called as they disappeared up the stairs.

JJs fingers intertwined with his.

DaKarie had to distract himself from thinking about it otherwise he'd probably end up with his fist in the wall a foot away from JJ's face.

That would be bad.

"You wanna talk about it yet?" They we're sitting on Karies bed, watching winter soldier.
J picked at his nails, thinking.

"No. It doesn't matter, really." His jaw clenched. He shrugged, "Fine."

No of course he wasn't mad the dude didn't wanna..share with him. Less stress for him if anything. J spoke up, pulling his attention.

"You didn't have to do all that, you know. I have dinner every day, I can handle myself."

"Sure."

"I..that sounded ungrateful I mean-..thank you. It was really sweet."

Karie cleared his throat at the tension between then. "It's whatever."

They went back to the movie then, breaking their haze. JJ was leaning forward, fully invest in the movie he'd no doubt seen several times, Cap dangling from the tower, pleading to his best friend.

Karie just watched the boy. Wanting to do things, his body urging him to. He refused to let himself acknowledge what those things were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 13.5K 29
~~~FINISHED~~~ Tristan Tucker was your typical cliché high school football jock. Loved by all, Tristan was at the top of the high school food chain...
340K 7.7K 22
| |Highest Rank- #678 Teen Fiction. #10 GayBestFriend | | Allie and Jesse are best friends, and have been for a long time. There is just one catch wi...
385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...
118K 3.2K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...