Mood

By yelenas_anthem

[yandere! older! mha/first! year! reader] The fact that Aizawa actually had a favorite student this year sho... More

senpai
panic
woke

introduction, the first-years arrive

19.1K 541 422
By yelenas_anthem

Anxious behavior wasn't too rare to see on the first day, they were first years after all. However something seemed different about the short girl who could be seen standing next to their old teacher. Aizawa hand a hand on her shoulder, and from the looks of it he was talking to her in a hushed voice. The girl nods, and joins the rest of her class, standing next to a girl with bright pink hair. Though she looked comfortable around the other girl, she wasn't talking. She was looking straight ahead with a focused expression, her eyes sharp.

"She kind of reminds me of Todoroki." Uraraka says, rubbing the back of her neck. They were the next third years, and this year Nezu had told all of 3-A to go and show the first years around. The class was rowdy, save for the shy looking girl Aizawa was talking to. She was honestly the only one who looked the least bit nervous, something that worried Uraraka.

"Are you sure? She reminds me more of Midoriya." Asui says, tapping her friend on the shoulder. The green haired hero turned around, giving them a confused look.

"She seems really anxious, Deku!" Uraraka says, laughing and patting her friend on the back.

The third years went on to give a tour of Yuuei, showing the younger heroes in training around as well as they could. Though she didn't look as tense as before, the young girl, who they learned was named Fukukado (Y/n), still stuck close by her homeroom teacher. She was obviously shy, the older students could tell. Surprisingly, Bakugou was the first one to talk to the younger girl. Maybe it had been his learning days in Yuuei that made him a bit softer, but his tone was pretty calm as he came up behind the girl and tapped her shoulder, getting her attention.

"Hey, I'm Bakugou Katsuki. You don't have to call me senpai or anything like that, but I'd be willing to help you with your training if you'd like." Bakugou says, looking at (Y/n) with an unusually calm expression.

Kirishima scratched the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

"I'm still not used to seeing him act like that, it's still pretty weird." He said, looking at his classmates.
Todoroki sneered just a bit, looking back at Bakugou as he spoke to the shy looking first year.
"I doubt it'll last. She doesn't know him so she probably won't be prepared when he finally blows up, poor girl." Todoroki narrows his eyes as Midoriya chuckles.
"Maybe, but I'm sure Kaachan will behave. She seems pretty capable. But, Aizawa-sensei, how do you know her?" The green haired boy questions, looking at his old sensei with a confused expression.

Aizawa, who had moved towards them earlier, sighs and looks back at (Y/n), seeing her having a conversation with the unusually calm Bakugou.

"You remember Ms. Joke, right? That's her niece, Fukukado (Y/n). Her quirk isn't really flashy or helpful when it comes to inflicting damage, but she's wanted to be a hero ever since she was little. Joke asked me to train her over the summer so she would be able to beat the entrance exams." Aizawa explains, a small smile coming to his lips as he continues to watch (Y/n).
"What's her quirk?" Midoriya, of course, asks.
"Everyone calls her quirk Mood, but it doesn't really have a name. By touching people she can change their mood, like I said, not very flashy. However, don't underestimate her. By mood I mean she can make someone relaxed enough that they fall asleep. Or mad enough that they drop their guard completely. Her quirk, when used correctly, can be very dangerous while fighting against her."

|

The nerves hit hard during training, even the third years could feel it. They, because their main classes hadn't started yet, decided to watch the new classes train.

"You talked to her, right Bakugou?" Kirishima started.
"What was she like?"
The blonde turned to the redhead, his eyes ripping away from the exact same girl they were talking about.
"She's really determined. She knows she's at a huge disadvantage because of her quirk, which means she knows that she'll have to work harder than her classmates. You were right, Asui, she's a lot like Deku." Bakugou finishes, returning his gaze to (Y/n) as she does the basic training routine.
"Are you still planning on helping her with training then? Your quirks are pretty different, so would it be a good idea?" Ashido asks, looking surprised.

"I already talked to Aizawa about it, and he agrees. She'll train with me during the week after school hours, and with him during the weekend. Like I said, she's at a huge disadvantage, she needs all the training she can get."

Yaoyorozu smiles.

"I think you all might be underestimating her. She looks plenty capable. I'm not exactly against her doing extra training, but she looks strong already."

"I don't think that's the point." Midoriya interjects, looking at his old friend with wide green eyes.
"I know how she must feel, anyways. She's behind all of her classmates right now, so getting extra training might boost up her confidence. I... I think it's a good idea, Kaachan! And if Aizawa is on board with it then everything's set, right?"
Bakugou nods, ignoring the dirty look he was getting from Todoroki.

"She's a first year, so don't 'blow her all the way to hell'." Todoroki says, turning to get to class.
The rest of 3-A turned to leave as well, but all stopped when the soft voice of a girl ran through their ears.

"Katsu-senpai, I'll see you after school, right?"

Looking a bit surprised, Bakugou patted her on the head softly.

"We'll start next week, actually. You should get settled in you dorm room first, then you can help me in the kitchen tonight." He pauses before smiling cockily.
"You don't have to, of course, but we can talk about how your training schedule will go next week. After you get back to the dorms I'm sure some of the girls can show you around." Bakugou explains, his face suddenly flushing.
"Also, you don't have to call me senpai, I told you that already."

Looking a bit disappointed, (Y/n) nods, her gaze suddenly turning to Yaoyorozu.

"Yaoyorozu," Aizawa is suddenly behind (Y/n).
"Can you show her around later? She isn't as sociable as the others, and she's pretty dense when it comes to directions."
(Y/n)'s face flushes and she looks down, her eyes narrowed as Aizawa pats her on the head.
"Yes, of course."

|

"It seems like your introductions with the third years went pretty well, especially with the Big Three." Aizawa mutters, walking with (Y/n) towards the dorms. Class had officially ended about an hour ago, but she decided to stay back with the grumpy hero to help with cleaning up the classroom. Though they were rather exciting to be around, (Y/n) could admit that her classmates were rather messy and obnoxious at times.

Pausing slightly, (Y/n) slides her backpack over her shoulders, smiling softly.

"The Big Three? I've heard about them before, but they all seem so overpowered..." (Y/n) starts to trail off, smiling as Aizawa ruffles her hair gently. Despite not really being related, she'd grown up knowing the sleepy man, he was like an uncle to her.
"Well, Bakugou is one of them. The other two are Midoriya, the one with green hair, and Todoroki, the half and half looking kid. To be honest, you're kind of like Midoriya when he first entered Yuuei."

Hearing him say that was kind of unbelievable. Despite being only a third year, (Y/n) had heard things about Midoriya Izuku. According to what her aunt said, he was pretty powerful. That was why she found it ridiculous to be compared to him at all.

"When he was a first year he had no control over his quirk at all." Aizawa started, looking ahead as the dorm building could be seen.
"He had to work ten times harder than the rest of 1-A, and I was admittedly a little hard on him, but I think in the end he did pretty well."

Seeing him talk so genuinely was admirable, she realizes.

"And, that's going to be you this year. You know that, right?" He questions, opening the door to the dorms and letting her in. She nods gently, the smile falling from her face slowly.
"That's why I think it'll be a good idea for you to train with Bakugou. He was one of the students that had an overwhelmingly amount of power, and your an underdog. It'll be good for your experience."

She nods, smiling proudly. She really though Bakugou was a cool upperclassmen. He was pretty nice, at least to her, and was willing to help her with her training.

"Hey, Aizawa-Sensei!" Midoriya is suddenly in front of them, and Aizawa nods towards his old student.
"Midoriya, what is it?"
The green haired boy smiles widely, looking down at the younger student as she gives him an admiring stare.
"Kaachan's been looking for her ever since we got back to the dorms, he was serious about the cooking thing." He trails off, looking a bit goofy.
"Ah, and Todoroki isn't in a very good mood, though I'm not entirely sure why. I think something Kaachan did made him mad, maybe."

Giving him a curious look, (Y/n) then looks behind the green haired boy, surprised to see a bubbly looking girl coming up from behind him. She waves first before pressing Bakugou in front of her. He looked admittedly irritated, saying something as his nose scrunched up. (Y/n) couldn't hear what he was saying, but she could make out the word, 'Icy-Hot'.

'Maybe he's talking about Todoroki-senpai?' She thinks to herself, blinking as Bakugou suddenly starts to walk towards them.
"There you are, Kaachan! I guess she stayed after school to help Aizawa-sensei with cleaning up the classroom, nice of her, huh?" Midoriya says, patting the younger girl on the head affectionately. Bakugou sneers slightly, huffing as his face goes a little pink.
"You were looking for her right?" Midoriya questions, looking oblivious, though Uraraka could tell he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I wasn't looking for her, I was just wondering, dumbass Deku." Bakugou mutters to himself, looking down at the floor in slight embarrassment. They could all hear the slight laughter that was coming from Uraraka, she was in the kitchen, but she apparently couldn't hold in her laugh.
"Anyways, come help us in ten kitchen so we can talk..." Bakugou lifted his head just for a second and both Aizawa and Midoriya could see a tint of pink plastered on his tanned cheeks.

(Y/n), who didn't seem to notice at all, simply nodded and followed her senpai into the kitchen, eager to help him in any way she could.

"Told you," Aizawa started, smiling.
"She's really dense."

Midoriya smiles, laughing slightly as he watches Aizawa look over the island that connected to the kitchen. He seemed like he wanted to keep a close eye on (Y/n).

"Really? I think it's super cute! I mean, she isn't dense, just a little oblivious." Midoriya says, laughing and scratching his cheek softly. It was, still, weird to see Bakugou being so calm and collected. He remembered a conversation he had with Bakugou before they became third years. Bakugou had mentioned how he didn't want to be followed around by some ignorant first year, though he didn't see how anyone would want to follow him around anyway. It was a little comforting to see Kaachan being so... nice. Besides, Bakugou seemed to like his little first year.

"I think he'll do okay." Uraraka is suddenly next to both of them, smiling widely.

"Huh?"

"He hasn't even known her for a day, but he already has a soft spot."

{My fanfics are usually pretty short *600-700 words*, but I'm going to make these chapters a lot longer, *around 2000 words*. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...