The Possessive Mr. Hyland

By typokween

The tyrant that was Jason Hyland held a soft spot for his best friend's daughter Charlotte Montgomery-he only... More

The Possessive Mr. Hyland
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Epilogue

169K 3.8K 1.1K
By typokween

A/N: pay attention to the dates

enjoy~

Songs: I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith
Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay

Epilogue

December 23, 2011

"Are you okay?" Charlotte whispered in my ear and I snapped out of my thoughts, flickering my eyes away from the beer label I'd been trying to peel off to her curious eyes.

"Of course love," I smiled.

"You're just awfully quiet," she hummed. "Are you tired from the airplane ride?"

"Don't worry about me, just enjoy yourself," I insisted, kissing her cheek and she hesitated before returning to her conversation with Tori. We were in Great Lakes, Illinois where Natalie and Luis owned a cabin nestled cozily in the woods five minutes from the town and they lent it out to us as a Christmas gift while the two were out traveling Europe as we speak for a week or two. It was our first night and we decided to spend it at a bar with live music and I was already a ball of nerves.

The ring in my pocket wasn't making anything better.

Charlotte's hand fell on my bouncing knee and she squeezed it without stopping her conversation with Tori. Instantly my body calmed down and I took a swing of my beer, focusing on the music the band was playing.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

December 25, 2011

It's tradition for the Montgomery's to go ice skating every Christmas and even though Charlotte wasn't with her parents she still insisted on all of us going skating on the frozen pond in the backyard.

"I want to open presents," Ashton whined, standing pigeon toed in his skates on the hard ice. Charlotte and Chelsea were giggling and skating in circles, ignoring Ashton and his whining.

"Oh hush up Ash," Tori sang, skating past him, her hands stuffed in mittens and wearing two scarfs and a parka and sweats over her pants, stuffed in skates. She's from the south and still isn't used to the cold.

I was still standing in the snow, still wearing my boots with the skates Charlotte bought me slung across my shoulder. I was born and raised in Queens, New York so I never had the chance to learn how to skate. Even after Luis recruited me and introduced me to the finer things in life I never bothered. I usually went to their house on Christmas around the time I knew dinner was about to start to give Luis his customary tie or watch, Natalie something from Tiffany's and Charlotte something that reminded me of her, usually Disney Princess themed. So I've dodged the ice skating tradition like it was a bullet.

Until now.

Charlotte twirled around and her eyes landed on me. She frowned, skating towards me, her hips swaying.

"You don't want to skate?" She asked meekly, her eyes growing wide.

I scratched the back of my head. "Uh, I-I don't know how," I said hesitantly.

She perked up.

"Oh, you should've told me," she giggled. "My first job was teaching kindergarteners how to skate, surely I can teach you."

"Charlotte, it's fine..."

"But it's our first Christmas together," she pouted, and suddenly I was sucked back into the day she finally revealed what was in the mystery bag.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

November 28, 2011

"Wait, Jay, I have to give you something," Charlotte rushed out, pushing me gently by my shoulders back on the edge of the bed where I'd been putting on my tennis shoes. We'd come back to the hotel to pick up our belongings since we were staying with Luis and Natalie for the rest of the week. Sure Luis finally calmed down after getting use to the idea that his friend was dating his daughter but I was kind of nervous about touching Charlotte anywhere near her father.

"What is it baby?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Just stay here," she slipped out the room wearing jean shorts and a tank top and shuffled back in with something behind her back. "Tori's good with the artsy junk so she helped me decorate it but I gathered all the pictures by myself. My mom keeps all her photos on iCloud so they were easy to inquire."

She said it all in one breathe.

"What are you talking about Lottie?" I chuckled.

She huffed and a strand of hair that was in her face blew with it before falling back in its original place. She took several steps towards me until she legs grazed my knees and revealed what was behind her back.

A photo album.

The cover was navy blue and had one picture glued in the center. One of those "selfies" Charlotte always insisted on taking of us. Our cheeks were pressed together and Charlotte's eyes were closed tightly while her smile couldn't get any wider and she must of caught me off guard because I was looking at her instead of the camera with utter bewilderment and love. Pure, unadulterated love. Love that should be legal.

"Open it," she whispered, snapping me out of my awe. I looked up to see her watching me nervously, her bottom lip between her teeth.

I placed the book in my lap and opened it, the first making me chuckle. It was Charlotte's eighth birthday, the first one I got to attend, and she was applying blush to my cheeks while I sat in a little plastic chair. Her tongue was poked out in concentration while I had a easy smile on my slightly acne covered face at nineteen. Underneath Charlotte wrote, the first time I knew I had you wrapped around my finger.
I rolled my eyes but I couldn't fight back my smile.

The next was us innocently snuggled up on the couch, Charlotte's mouth slacked open as she slept against my chest and I had mine thrown back, my mouth open as well. I looked completely unattractive but Charlotte was adorable and I smiled fondly at her sweet face. Underneath, the first time we watched a disney movie.
It continued on, Charlotte listing all our firsts, and I loved watching Charlotte grow through the pictures, her hair slowly turning from brunette to a blonde right before my eyes and her smile turning less innocent and into the vixen I know and love. I lingered at the picture Charlotte caught of us kissing, the first time we confessed our love for each other underneath, before pausing at a blank page.

The first time I realized you truly loved me was the only thing that occupied the page.

Charlotte cleared her throat, dropping down to her knees and grabbing my face so that she had my undivided attention.

"Telling my parents about us had to be the most difficult and unpossible thing I could ever conjure up. It takes a truly brave person to admit to his mentor that he loves their daughter. One he's known since she was seven and I thank my lucky stars for you. I always knew I loved you but..." she smiled sheepishly up at me. "I was always insecure about how you truly felt about me."

"Baby, why didn't you tell me?" I asked, astonished.

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter now. I know you love me. I'm ready to start my life with you."

"You'll move in with me then?" I perked up and she giggled and nodded.

"As long as you don't leave your dirty socks on the floor, we gotta deal."

I moved the book out of my lap and replaced it with Charlotte and kissed the living daylight out of my girl.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," I moaned against her lips and her smile gave me all the answers I needed.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

December 25, 2011

"Just hold on to my hands and try to find your balance," Charlotte instructed me as we slowly glided across the frozen pond. Chelsea, Tori and Ashton all went inside since Ashton wouldn't stop whining so they were going to get the eggnog and ginger cookies ready for us all.

"See," Charlotte giggled when we got to the middle. "That wasn't so bad, right?"

"Only because I got your help," I muttered, jerking when I misjudged my balance.

"You're fine baby, wanna try without my help?"

I tightened my hold on her hands, my eyes wide with horror.

She laughed. "C'mon, lets skate together then."

After slowly making a it around the makeshift rink with Charlotte leading me backwards she declared me ready to at least let go of one hand and I shuffled beside her while she giggled at my pathetic attempt at skating.

"Yo! Elsa and Hans, it's time to come inside!" Ashton suddenly yelled, startlingly me since I was so focused on not slipping, which I winded up doing anyways.

Charlotte shrieked since I took her down with me.

"Jesus!" I spat out, my back colliding with the hard ice. Charlotte took the rest of my breath out of me when she landed on my chest.

"Shit," Ashton cursed, jogging towards us with Chelsea and Tori right behind him. "Are you guys okay?"

"I am," Charlotte croaked, scrambling to get off me and kneel by my head. "Jay, don't move. You probably broke something."

Or everything. I felt numb all over and my vision was slightly blurry.

"I'll call the ambulance," Tori rushed out.

"We have to move him, he can't stay on this ice so long," Chelsea murmured.

"But we can't, we'll just the make the situation worst," Charlotte whimpered. I felt her fingers stroking my hair. "I'm so sorry Jason, I didn't mean for this to happen."

I wanted to tell her that it wasn't her fault but all I could do was grunt and groan.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I was forced to wear a neck brace on my way to the hospital since it was procedure but I started grumbling about it after two hours and some pain medicine.

"Baby, stop whining," Charlotte mumbled, kissing me on my forehead, our fingers intertwined.

"But the doctor said it wasn't broken," I muttered, annoyed that I couldn't move my neck. I had to twist my whole torso around just to look at Charlotte.

"Wear it for me, please?" She jutted her lip out, looking at me from under her eyelashes. "I don't want you in pain and," she paused and gave me a sultry smile, "and if you stop complaining I'll wear my Christmas present I bought for you tonight."

My eyebrows raised. "Wear?"

She smirked and nodded coyly. "All you have to do is listen to the good doctor."

Good doctor my ass.

"Fine," I muttered.

"Good boy," she cooed, kissing my lips and capturing my lower lip between her teeth. I was just about to deepen the kiss but we were interrupted.

The door swung open and Charlotte pulled away from me.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Tori cackled.

"Nice neck brace lover boy," Chelsea laughed.

Ashton was the only one who didn't tease us. Simply shooting me an apologetic smile.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine Ashton."

"I know, but I kinda feel like I ruined Christmas," he sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Stop being so dramatic Mr. Grinch," Chelsea sang, sitting down on the edge of the bed near my feet. "What did doc say?"

"Nothing broken, just a bruised back. I'll be sore for the next two weeks."

"I'm sure Nurse Lottie can kiss it better," Tori puckered her lips at Charlotte, making kissing noises.
Char rolled her eyes. "I swear you're two."

"Takes one to know one."

"Not really."

Once again, the door open.

"Hello everyone," Doctor Payne crowed, a grin on his aged face. "How's the patient?"

I bit my tongue from saying something snide. I was not risking my Christmas present.

"He's just ready to get out of here," Charlotte giggled, laying the charm on thick. "Do you know when he's getting the brace off?"

The doctor pursed his lips, glancing at me. "Well...I'm suppose to have you wear it for the rest of the day. Especially for back injuries, but I'll allow it off now since it's Christmas."

I fought rolling my eyes. Of course he'll say yes to Charlotte.

The doctor requested that only one visitor to be in the room so that he could examine me one last before taking the offending object off me. It took about twenty minutes of me being poked and told to move certain joints before he prescribed me some pain medication and removed the brace. My neck felt rubbery and sweaty but I was happy to be able to move my neck again.

"Alright Mr. Hyland, just check out with the receptionist and you're good to go," the doctor announced, scribbling something in my file. "Any questions?"

I shook my head. "Thanks."

"No problem. And merry Christmas," he shot us a smile before walking out the room.

"What a Christmas," Charlotte yawned, watching me swing my legs so that they swung over the edge. The nurses gave me some disposable scrubs when they got tired of me bitching about wearing a paper gown so I was okay with just leaving the hospital in this. I was going to have to take a shower to wash the hospital smell out my nose anyways.

"Grab my jacket baby?" I asked, stretching my legs out.

"Do you want to change?" Charlotte yawned again, causing me to yawn along with her. It was barely two yet we were already exhausted.

"I'll just keep this own," I replied, watching her ass as she grabbed my pile of neatly folded clothes and swim my jacket across her arm. Something fell out of the pocket and I paled.

A small, velvet box.

It bounced against the linoleum floor once before skidding to a stop a foot away from me and without thinking I dropped to one knee, ignoring my back pain, and grabbed the box, opened it, and presented it to Charlotte who was frozen with shock.

"Charlotte Montgomery, I can't image my life without you," I said in one breath, my eyes locked with her shocked gaze. "You were my first friend and you'll forever treasure my heart like you've down for the past fourteen years and I wouldn't have it any other way. You've made me accept me for me and I can honestly say that's never happened before." I cleared my throat. "So I'm taking a leap of faith and asking for your hand in marriage. Will you marry me?"

My clothes slipped from her hands and soon she was on her knees as well, her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips... everywhere.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She laughed, pulling back to grin at me and my cheeks hurt from smiling too big.

"Good, otherwise I was going to lock you in a tower," I chuckled breathlessly. "Your hand?"

She let me go and placed her trembling left hand in mine and I kissed her palm before slipping the ring on her ring finger. It fit like a glove.

"Perfect," I murmured and Charlotte giggled.

"Charlotte Hyland," she whispered in wonder and grinned goofily at me and I'm sure my expression matched hers. "That sounds perfect."

"I couldn't agree more," I chuckled.

"We're getting married!" Charlotte squealed.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

June 7, 2012

"This is so weird, you're my son now," Natalie mumbled to herself as we danced. "Thanks for making me old."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not old Nat."

"How do you know?" She huffed. "And you better watch where you're going if you're going to atare at my daughter like that."
My ears turned red. I don't think my eyes strayed from Charlotte since I watched her walked down the asile. "Sorry."

Natalie shot me a wink. "I'm just messing with you Jay. Just don't let Lu catch ya."
Charlotte was currently dancing with one of her older cousins, her smile a mile wide and her eyes sparkling in the twinkling lights hung above the dance floor. We got married in a catholic church and had the reception at the beach a half a mile away so majority of our guests had kicked their shoes off and were now walking in the sand barefoot. We had a temporary wooden floor placed for dancing.

"Don't be sorry, just make her happy...AKA you just continuing what you're doing."

"Thanks Nat."

"No worries...son."

I glared at her as she cracked up. Charlotte caught my eye and cocked an eyebrow in question but I simply shook my head.

Nat will always be Nat.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

June 8, 2012

"Yes!"

I teased her by dragging the head of my cock along the length of her soaked pussy, and when I made contact inside her she moaned out loudly. My name. Leaning forward, I placed a soft kiss on her luscious lips. In thanks. In passion. In appreciation. Because what she was about to give me was a gift, and it mattered to me. Immensely.

"My beautiful little wife," I whispered against her lips as I positioned myself at her entrance. I throbbed. Leaked. "I'm sorry."

I slammed into her.

Fuck.

I growled internally. And moaned loudly, allowing my head to fall back. She was tight. Unbelievably tight. Clamping down on me, making things worse. Or better. Jesus Christ. Completely buried inside of her, I fought the urge to move. Instead I focused on Charlotte and her gasps. My body pulsed to claim her and I couldn't help but act like a savage.

"My sweet girl," I whispered again. I let my lips ghost over her cheek. "Beautiful Charlotte."

"Shit, Jay," She moaned, swiveling her hips and wrapping her arms around my neck. "More, I want more!"

I studied her face, her parted lips, her clenched eyes, memorizing and searing her face into my memory.

She squirmed slightly under me, tensing her walls, and I groaned.

Sweet torture, so tight, pulsing.

"You want more baby?" I gritted out quietly.

"Yes...please, more."

With a small nod, I straightened my body and focused solely on Charlotte's pleasure as I began moving slowly. I stretched her fiercely. I rubbed her pussy, getting her thoroughly wet for me again, and caressed her sides, thighs, breast, and stomach. And it wasn't until I heard her moaning for more that I relaxed and allowed myself to look down-to lose myself in the pleasure and her.

The sight made my breathing hitch-the sight of my cock, glistening from her wetness, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, and what a tight pussy it was.

My heart pounded.

Something inside of me was surging.

"I want you to watch us, baby," I moaned quietly. Holding my hand out for her, she took it and propped herself up on her elbows. "Do you see, baby girl? Do you see how perfect you are for me?"

Charlotte moaned louder than I'd ever heard, and it was a beautiful sound. It was wanton and desperate.

I felt her clamp down on me, making me grunt as I thrust into her. My orgasm was approaching too quickly for my liking.
Then again, this was only our first time.

"You're mine, Charlotte," I groaned, moving harder and faster. "Say you're mine."

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Yours...ungh...more...always!"

Always.

That word made me snarl.

Her slick walls fluttered then, and a few drops of wetness coated my cock as I slammed into her again. Once more, I turned into a savage. So, I fucked her. I fucked her pretty little pussy hard, and my head lolled back as I just let go. In and out. Yes. Tighter. All mine. My wife. Wet, wrapped around me. Faster. In. Out. In.

She trembled and practically sobbed out my name. Over and over.
Tighter.

"Fuck," I moaned. "I'm gonna come, baby."

Every muscle in my body tensed as I fell over the edge. There was just no holding back, and with a final thrust, I shot my release deep inside of her, claiming her as mine.

I was a live wire.

Holy fuck.

Never had I experienced something so feral, something so intense. On its own accord, my body covered hers, and I buried my face in the crook of her neck as we both panted our way back to reality. Deep breaths. I breathed her in. Her scent. My scent. Mingled together.

Forever.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

October 5, 2012

"What do you want, a girl or a boy?" Charlotte asked me as we waited for the doctor to come in.

"It doesn't matter, as long as they're happy," I murmured, rubbing her enlarged stomach. A daddy, I was going to be a daddy. The thought was mindboggling.

"I know right? Because I want a girl to dress up and give you gray hairs but I also want a boy so that I can have another you."

"Did you just say give me gray hairs?"

"If she's anything like me, you'll have a head full of them."

I thought of Luis's salt and pepper hair and shuddered. I pressed a kiss to Charlotte's stomach and said, "you're not allowed to date until you're thirty."

Charlotte giggled and I smiled at the sound.

There's a knock at the door and our doctor walked in.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Shah," the tall lady greeted us, shaking my hand and then Charlotte's. "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Hyland?"

"Yes, but you can call us Jay and Char," Charlotte said, nearly vibrating with excitement.

"It's just a checkup, right? No complications Char?" Dr. Shah asked, setting everything up.

"Nope."

"Okay, and would you like to know the gender?"

"We would."

"Alright, it's going to be a little cold," Dr. Shah said gently, spreading the gel around Charlotte's stomach and she squeezed my hand as she let out a little hiss.

My eyes shot to the ultrasound screen and at first it was blurry but then I noticed movement and tried to understand what I was seeing.

"Oh my," Dr, Shah murmured.

"What? What is it? Is something wrong?" Charlotte squeaked.

"No, no, no, everything's fine. You're babies are okay," Dr. Shah quickly reassured Charlotte and I frowned.

"Babies?" I asked, confused.

Dr. Shah chuckled, clearly amused.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Hyland, it seems you two are expecting triplets."

Right. Of course. Triplets. Three babies. Right.

"Excuse me," I murmured absentmindedly before I fainted.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

2013

"William!" Charlotte gushed, and I looked over to see Liam just arriving with a brunette in his arms. Before I could stop her, she threw herself at him, like always too affectionate.

Liam chuckled, patting her on her back before stepping out of their hug. "Charlotte, as lovely as ever."

"Oh stop it you," Charlotte snorted, "you wouldn't be saying that if you came to my house. Those little ankle biters are already giving me gray hair."

"Only you would manage to get triplets," Liam snickered before turning to his date. "Sabrina, this is Charlotte, a old family friend and that's her husband, Jason. Guys, this is my girlfriend."

"Hello," I greeted her with a soft, polite smile.

Charlotte giggled, "Justine was telling me about you. I simply had to introduce myself. Anyone who could make the lean, mean fighting machine William Collins melt had a special spot in my book of grace."

"You make me sound like a monster," Liam snorted. "Plus, Jason's worse than I."

I snorted, "at least I don't insult my employees everyday of every second."

"Their simply mistakes could ruin my rank on the board," Liam scoffed snottily.

"You're three ranks higher than me, when those the rivalry end?" I sighed. Liam Collins was a ruthless man who lived and breath his job. I peeked at his new companion, Sabrina. Maybe he'll start living and breathing something else.

"When you finally hand your company over."

"Okay! Thats enough, why don't we go to talk to the Duncan's and see what they're up to," Charlotte cut in, rolling her eyes at Sabrina to show her annoyance at us. "See ya William! And it was nice meeting you Sabrina!"

When we were a good distance away from them Charlotte leaned over to whisper to me. "I have a good feeling about her."

"I do too. Hopefully Liam doesn't run her off."

"I doubt it. She looks strong. Someone who could put Liam in his place."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Thanks for coming on such a short notice Danielle," I yawned, handing her a hundred dollar bill.

"No problem Mr. Hyland," she shrugged, shouldering her backpack. "The kids are usually good when they're together."

"Perfect, goodnight Dani."

"Night Mr. H."

I watched her safely get into her car and drive off before closing the door and going upstairs to help Charlotte with the kids.

Leo was our oldest at ten minutes. He was the loudest and the biggest out of the two, then there was Josh who gave us a scare when he didn't immediately start crying and then little Piper who was ready to fall asleep as soon as she was out of her momma. It seemed she was already done with the world.

"Piper's gonna have a tough time dating now," Charlotte whispered watching all three of our kids cuddled up in the same crib, with Piper right in the middle.

"That's my boys," I grinned proudly.

"Mmm, you want more kids?"

"Hell no."

Charlotte stifled her laugh.

"What happened to me getting whatever I want?"

"I did. I got you three for one. That's a good deal right there."

"You're terrible."

"And you're stuck with me."

Charlotte grinned. "Good. I love you."

"I know."

Charlotte gapped at me and punched me on my arm.

"Woman, what is your problem? Are you going to start abusing me now? In front of the kids?" I muttered, rubbing the spot she hit.

"Stop being a baby."

"Yes mistress."

"Whatever."

"Even though you abuse me, I still love you."

Charlotte giggled. "I know."

"Come on baby, lets go to sleep."

"Code for lets get some before the kids wake up."

I grinned. "You know me so well."

The End

A/N: that was fun c:
Fun fact: me and my family actually go ice skating every year on Christmas.
thank you for reading! i won't be back on wattpad until laaaate January but I have three stories im trying to choose between.
anyhoo, i honest to god feel like this is a goodbye c': but it's prob cuz im going to three different countries and im just being dramatic like always. but hmu on Twitter if you want to talk to me or have questions bc im deleting my wattpad app after nov. 4 c: ciao for now <3 i love you i love you i love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.1K 14
*I do not own Descendants or any other things I use in this book* You're the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Y/n Heart. Your best friends are Carlo...
505K 13.7K 60
*BEWARE: I started writing this when I was much younger so I apologize on how fast paced it is, I plan to edit and republish it later on so read with...
9.6K 270 17
This is Brandon's side after the adoption is finally official. He is having a hard time seeing Callie as a sister and everyday he is reminded that ju...
Got a secert By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 138 44
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear, this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket. Takin' this one to the grave. *** Adam lives in Rosewood...