Fell In Love [Disney's Descen...

By anxietyspacetartdark

❝ You are the best thing I did not know I needed. Now it is so clear that I need you here always. ❞ [Mal x Oc... More

PROLOGUE.
PART ONE & CAST
SOUNDTRACK
☸ AESTHETICS ☸
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
A/N
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

478 16 4
By anxietyspacetartdark

Carter had found himself at a crossroads, if he should plan the date he would have with Evie or just let everything go unexpectedly, in the end he decided to do both.

Carter wanted Evie to have a good time, she had completely dedicated herself to ordering at least the second part of her date.

And for the first time in his life he had spent more time than it really took him to choose and put on his outfit of the day, but in the end he had decided to opt for a plain shirt with short sleeves and black color, accompanied by white jeans, the first three Buttons on his shirt were open, Carter had decided to leave with something comfortable, but he had also chosen something not to look so out of place compared to Evie's magnificent presence.

And that's how Carter now looked at the floor in front of the door of Evie and Mal's room, breathing deeply and checking the time on his hand watch, knocked on the door.

-"E, it will come out in a minute." Carter did not seem surprised to see that Maleficent's daughter had been the one who opened the door, it seemed so tender and respectable the way Mal and Evie protected and supported each other, their friendship was something really admirable. -"Will you take care of her and try to make her happy?"

- "Mal, I know that I have not been the best to make you feel comfortable here in Auradon, I thought that if I might stay away from the situation, it would be better for everyone." Carter sighed as he looked up to meet Mal's gaze. -"But I will speak to you with all honesty, I like Evie, I like it because I know that it is smarter than it wants to show, because it has such a noble heart, but also I noticed that I would be brave when necessary, so I want to meet her and that she knows me, not just the image of prince that all Auradon shows of me. "

- "Are you sure I'm well dressed for where we are going?" That would be the fifth time Evie asked Carter the same question.

- "I think you really look beautiful." The prince thought it was funny that the blue-haired girl would be nervous, but she knew it was understandable that she had doubts since she had not given him any information on where they would go for their date.

- "You know, it is unfair that you have not given me a clue as to where you will take me to be able to choose my outfit well."

Quickly taking off his gaze from the road where he was driving and removing his right hand from the steering wheel to be able to put it on both hands of the blue-haired girl who had them in his lap. - "Evie, I assure you that you will be the most beautiful girl in the whole place, it is more I think that in a couple more minutes you will know where we are getting."

His words had caused a blush on Evie's cheeks, but Carter's words were precise because when passing a couple of kilometers more of forests, floral fields and farms, Evie found herself looking at the entrance of a town, now it was when she really had an idea of where the blond boy had brought it but he wanted the prince to confirm it.

- "Carter, where are we?"

- "Welcome to the place where I grew up." Carter had parked the car on the outskirts of town so that they could go through everything and then move on to the second part of their date.

Evie would never have believed that in his short life he would see the meaning of the word humility and generosity, but seeing Carter behave with the townspeople he would soon rule, she was certainly surprised.

But if she had to accept in secret, it was that she had loved the way Carter treated her since the beginning of her appointment, had taken her to know all the places in town, had taken her to know what an ice cream was, something that She learned that she shouldn't eat fast since her head was suffering from passing pain due to the cold it was, but thanks to the reaction she had, she could hear the prince's laugh.

The places that Evie had loved to be carried by Carter, had been the clothing and fabric stores, where he had certainly taken advantage and asked Carter to stop longer and take advantage of and buy the material he would need for the tuxedo than the prince He would wear in his coronation, he had been choosing the different fabrics he would need, he soon found himself outside the store waiting for Carter, who had left a couple of minutes ago. Soon he saw him walking towards her with both hands behind him.

- "Are you ready to go to our second place?" Carter smiled when he saw the confused face of the girl in front of him, but he smiled even more when the confusion disappeared from Evie's face when he saw that she had given him an arrangement of heart-shaped roses and took all the bags of Items he had bought and were directed to the car.

-"Where are we going?" Evie asked as she got into the car.

"As technically we haven't eaten anything, other than ice cream, I thought we could have a picnic." The castle of his family was not far from the town, just a couple of minutes, Carter felt nervous because he did not know how Evie would react, if his parents were there, he knew they had gone to spend time with his godmother better known as Snow White, for which supposed that apparently they were not in the grounds of the castle.

Evie believed that everything around Auradon Prep was beautiful, but now he changed his mind when the car entered the grounds of the castle of the current King Kit and Queen Ella, everything was more than beautiful, Evie did not know how to describe it.

-"Are you alright? Did it bother you that we came here?" Carter asked after noticing Evie's silence even when they got out of the car.

-"Annoy me ?, Carter I'm not upset, I'm surprised, the castle and everything here is beautiful." Evie replied after giving Carter a quick kiss on the cheek and continuing to admire everything around him.

"Do you really like it?" Carter had smiled greatly with a blush on her cheeks after the kiss Evie had given her. - “Then, you will be even more surprised when we travel the land more.”

They both spent quite a pleasant and quiet time, Carter enjoyed showing Evie the place where he was born and grew up, he enjoyed showing him the garden with the swing where his father had taken his mother the same night of the royal dance, he enjoyed showing Evie one of his Favorite desserts that were macarons, something that Evie had already mentally put on her list of favorite things she discovered.

They both laughed at an anecdote that Carter had told Evie, when his laughter was stifled by two new presences, which had caused different feelings in them, for Carter he would be nervous because his parents knew the girl he liked so soon, for Evie it was a surprise and admiration instantly, he was in front of the parents of the boy he liked and great legends he had only heard in stories told on the Island of the Lost.

- "Sorry, having abruptly interrupted your time together, but as soon as we arrived and heard that Carter was here, we couldn't help coming." It was Kit who spoke first.

- "It's okay dad." Carter spoke once his mother had released him from a big hug and was approaching his date.

- “Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Evie, the girl I had told you about.” Both Kit and Ella already knew who she was, simply because everything her son had talked about her on her last visit .

Evie had almost expected all kinds of negative reactions from Carter's parents upon meeting her, but that Cinderella hugged her with such affection that simply did not see him coming, as well as an effusive greeting from King Kit. She believed that being a villain's daughter would be badly received by them just like Chad, but it had certainly been the opposite and had been received with open arms.

The following moments before returning to Auradon Prep had been wonderful for Evie, after spending such an admirable time with people like Kit and Ella, Evie had been accompanied by Kit to the car, while Ella had momentarily taken Carter.

- "Everything okay mom?" Carter had been curious when She had taken him quickly to the room where she and KIt slept.

- "Honey, what I will give you, I don't want you to reject because I want you to give it to that special person, which you have already found." She said as he gave Carter one of his most precious memories.

- "Mom, I can't accept your papillon, it was a gift from my grandfather." Carter shook his head effusively, remembered his mother's words very well when he was little and showed him for the first time that very well-preserved paper box containing a butterfly made of the same material. She had told him that when he grew up and came to his life that person to whom he wanted to give the whole world, it would be the moment when he would give that butterfly to pass to who would be the most special person and take care of that memory with all your strength.

- "It's time for me to move on to a new generation, honey and I know for sure that Evie would appreciate the gift very much."

-”Merci maman, Evie va adorer ton papillon.” Mother and son hugged again, before the blond-haired boy ran out so he could take Evie on time before the curfew of the fairy godmother.

- "Make that girl happy!" It was the last thing Carter heard and promised to make Evie the happiest girl in every way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.7K 21
❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐
183K 4.9K 72
𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 || 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 (𝘚𝘓𝘖𝘞 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚) ▃▃ 170K || 3-10-2024 ▃▃ (𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥 𝐱...
175K 3K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
47.3K 1.1K 9
❝ We never know where help will come. ❞ YOU CAN TAKE THE VK OUT OF THE ISLE BUT YOU CAN'T ...