Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 14

1.5K 54 4
By jeniahmarieee

"Girl it's yo birthday we finna celebrate. Lil sis finally legal" Cartel said.

She laughed. This nigga can't never be serious.

"Where we going?" Justice asked looking out a window.

"I'm throwing you a party, I know Kentrell couldn't be here for you on this day so here I am stepping up" he said patting his chest.

It's been three months since the day Kentrell was supposed to come home. A misunderstanding happened while he was in there and they pushed it back a few months. He got another month left and she couldn't wait.

Cartel been driving her around all day. Those drivers were no longer needed. Cartel never really told her what happened but he seemed a little down over the past weeks. He tried to hide it but she knew him so well.

"Ugh when we gone get there? It seem like you been driving for hours" Justice complained.

"Nigga shut up. It's gone be worth it and if Kentrell seen you in this dress you know he a fuck you up!" He said looking over at her.

She wore a hot pink dress that had silver fur at the bottom and some silver heels that matched. It sounds tacky but I promise it's cute. Justice smiled. Just the thought of Kentrell made her smile. She missed him so much. He basically been in jail a whole half of a year.

"We finally here. You ready for your big surprise?" He asked.

He's been talking about some surprise he bought her for the past weeks. Justice looked around and the parking lot was packed.

"Damn I don't know all these people how did you plan this?" She asked excited.

"Well basically, I got some people from our old city to come down here and some people from around here just a big bunch of people from everywhere" he laughed.

"Do I look right?" She asked rubbing the sides of my hair down.

Her hair stylist slayed her middle part.

"Yeah come on J, these people been waiting on us for a hour" he laughed.

Justice stepped out the car and pulled her dressed down. She looked over at Cartel who also wore pink, it was a polo jogging suit with some forces that complemented his Durag.

They walked up to the entrance and the music was blasting, people was dancing. It's just perfect.

"Here come the birthday girl!" Some lady Justice didn't know from a can of paint yelled.

Everybody blew their horn. Justice smiled. It was some faces she recognized and some she didn't.

The whole night, She danced and ate with Cartel. He told her he would be right back. She watched him as he disappeared into the crowd.

She stood there dancing in her own little world until she seen him walking back up. Then the music turned off. By this time everybody crowded up looking over at them.

"You ready for your surprise?" He smiled revealing his grill.

"Yes!" She grew excited.

Shes been waiting to long.

"Follow me" he put his hands around her eyes and guided the way.

"Okay you can open yo eyes now" he said.

She opened them. Her eyes grew so big when she seen a brand new hot pink Range Rover!

"Oh my god! That's why you begged me to wear this! Thank you Car! Oh my god" She cried hugging him.

"That's not it" he pulled away.

Sue looked around and everyone stared.

He hit the lock on her car and the door opened.

What the fuck? She almost said. Since when cars do that? She was beyond excited. She really had so much love for Cartel for this.

She seen a leg step out of the car. Her eyes grew big.

"Where my baby girl?" Kentrell stood there with all smiles.

Justice almost passed out.

"Oh my god!!!!! Kentrell!!" She ran up and jumped into his arms. He smelled just the way she remembered

"Wassup baby girl, you miss me?" He squeezed her.

"Oh my god. Yes, I'm-I'm just so surprised man. Thank you".

She could've just hugged him all night. Just how they were. Her heart was beating so fast, she almost passed out.

They heard the crowd awe and clap.

"You don't know how much this mean to me" She said standing on my two feet.

He wiped her tears. "I love you girl".

"I love you too" She hugged him again.

"Come on, we got a party to attend" he held her by the waist.

She barely could walk. She just had this feeling that's so unexplainable. She was literally on cloud nine.

"Let's turn up!" Cartel yelled.

The crowd roared.

As they entered the music started playing.

Cartel, Kentrell and Justice stood off in a corner catching up. Well basically Cartel and Kentrell were.

"Man shit crazy how that shit went down with Jace, he forever gone be the homie" Cartel said.

"Yeah man, that nigga solid".

They chopped it up for twenty more minutes until some dark skin chick caught Cartel eye.

"I'll be back" he smirked walking off.

Kentrell turned to Justice.

"You enjoying yo party?" He smiled.

"Of course, your here. This was the best birthday I've ever had" she smiled back.

"I'm glad I could put a smile on yo face. You all I thought about in that bitch. I miss you so much girl I started going crazy" he laughed.

"I'm just glad your out and here with me".

He pulled her closer and pecked her lips.

Fuck that. She thought.

Justice pulled his face and tongued him down.

"Damn girl" he bit his lip.

She smiled. The whole night she couldn't stop smiling.

"I'll be back okay?" Kentrell said.

She nodded.

Moments later Justice heard his voice on the mic.

"Y'all enjoying y'all selfs tonight?" He asked the crowd.

They roared. I'm guessing they said yes?

"Now y'all know this was a welcoming home party for me, but it's also my girl birthday. I appreciate y'all for not dry snitching" he laughed.

"I just wanna give a shout out to her, she held me down this entire time. Never once complained, well maybe a little but not as much as I thought she would. I love you girl, let's sing her happy birthday" he held the mic out to the crowd.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Justice, happy birthday to you!" They sang.

Everybody clapped. The rest of the night, they danced, drunk, ate and smashed that cake. She had a great time.

"I got us a hotel, you ready?" Kentrell snuck up behind her holding her waist.

"Yeah, Where Cartel?" She asked.

"He a be there in the morning, come on".

She grabbed his hand and they walked out the party.

"You wanna drive yo car?" He asked.

She nodded looking back.

"Don't worry, all them gifts getting delivered home. I know that's what yo ass thinking about" he laughed.

She laughed with him.

After she drove for about thirty minutes they finally arrived. The hotel looked so nice from the outside she just knew it's beautiful in the inside.

They got out the car and he grabbed Justice hand.

"I missed this" he smiled.

When they entered the place was gorgeous. Chandeliers everywhere. The carpet was beautiful, the pictures on the walls were nice. This was the best hotel she ever went too.

"Yeah I'm checking in" he told the lady.

"Name?".

"Kentrell Wills" He said.

She asked him a few more questions then he gave her his I.D.

"Okay your all set" she said handing over a card.

They made our way to the elevator.

"You wanna go swimming?" He asked.

"No, I just got my hair done" Justice laughed.

He pressed floor number 14. That was the top floor of the hotel.

When they reached number 14 the suite was enormous.

"Oh my god" She stepped out the elevator.

There were rose petals everywhere, a bottle of champagne and a jacuzzi sitting right in the middle of the floor.

"Wanna get in?" He smiled.

"Hell yes!"

"Here go some changes of clothes for you" He told her.

"How many days you been out nigga?" She laughed.

"Cartel set all this up for us".

"Cartel?! Since when he been romantic".

He laughed.

Justice walked to the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a sports bra.

When she walked out Kentrell was laid back in the jacuzzi smoking a nlunt.

She climbed in and noticed he was naked.

He smirked.

"Come here" he pulled her closer to him.

She never wanted to fuck somebody so bad.

He stuck his tongue in her mouth and rubbed his hands up and down her back. They were kissing for a long ass time.

Is this nigga tryna tease me?

He poured her a glass of wine and sat back. She laid there with her head back relaxed all up until she felt him in between her legs. He started sucking her neck.

She almost dropped her glass. It been too long.

"Wanna take a bath?" He whispered in her ear.

She nodded. Enjoying every last bit of his tongue twirling around her neck. When he stopped he stood up. Her jaw dropped. This nigga packing!

"Come on baby girl".

Justice stood up and stepped out. The bathtub had rose petals in it and candles lit around. He stood behind her and slipped her sports bra off then her shorts.

She watched him in the mirror. He bit his lips.

She sat in the tub first then he sat right behind me. She tried to scoot up a little because she didn't wanna sit directly on his dick. But he pulled her in closer. They laid there talking about random shit. Then they washed each other backs and front.

He stood up grabbing a towel for Justice. "Thank you" she said after wrapping it around her and walking towards the bed. He puffed his blunt a few more times then came over to her.

"Let me taste that" he proposed.

She laid down and he spread her legs apart.

When he put his head down there she fell inlove. He was doing it just right. She never received head before but she been told that's the best thing that god created and indeed it is!

Her juices were all over his face.

"You bouta cum?" He said.

"Yes! Ooh my god!"

She tried closing her legs but he opened them back up.

"Cum for me girl" he said.

She moaned to the top of my lungs. It felt so good. She grabbed the back of his head and let it all out over his face.

"Mm, you taste good girl" he told her.

He laid in between her legs and started kissing her neck. She was turned on. He knew where to kiss and how to kiss it.

She started tugging at his towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"You want it?" He whispered.

She nodded.

He stood up and snatched his towel off revealing his manhood. Justice eyes were glued to it.

"Ima take it slow aight?" He questioned.

She nodded.

He put the tip in and she almost jumped to the headboard. He was moaning so loud in her ear.

"Damn girl, this shit tight" he pushed it deeper into her causing her to let out a loud moan.

"Oh my god" She moaned.

She was doing to much jerking and twitching because he got up.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"If it hurt, we can wait Justice".

"No let's just get it over with" She said.

He laid back on top of her. This time it felt so good. She came left to right.

"Please don't fuck nobody else J, ooh this shit good girl" he moaned.

After about ten minutes he came.

She sat up and it was all over the bed.

He smirked.

"I think I'm in-love girl" he joked.

Justice laughed with him.

He crawled in bed with her and held her tight in his chest. This feeling again, was unexplainable. He brung out a different side of her that she never knew she had.

"I love you" She sat her head up.

"I love you" he mumbled with his eyes closed.

After a few minutes she heard him snoring. He was out and just like that, she was too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
32K 566 33
Read to see...
1.5K 108 28
Ashley is depressed because of her past. She has no friends or family. She rents a room at the top floor of a restaurant that she is a waitress at. T...
80K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...