Bnha Oneshots (Discontinued)

By applicious27

Lots of lemons πŸ‹ Taking requests. Testing my writing skills. Really bad at updates πŸ˜”. More

‼️Requests Being Taken‼️
Villain! Dabi x Hero! Bad bitch! Reader Pt.1
Dom! Tamaki Amajiki x Kinky! Reader πŸ‹
Villain! Dabi x Hero! Bad bitch! Reader Pt.2
Authors note
Dom! Shinso! x Sub! Shy! Reader πŸ‹

Perverted Izuku x Reader πŸ‹

15.5K 152 496
By applicious27

⚠️ WARNING SMUT AHEAD ⚠️
Swearing Warning
(Lemon) Perverted Izuku x Reader

God I'm sorry if this isn't good i'm just testing my skills as a smut writer.

Anyways to the Fanfic!

It's 12 AM. I got out of my warm, comfy bed. I was hit by a freezing cold breeze. Shivering, I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. I cracked open the door and stuck my head out. I looked to my left than my right. Clear. I carefully snuck out of the door, shutting it quietly. I walked down the hallway heading towards the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Cold. I grabbed the milk and went over to the cabinet to grab a glass. I opened the cabinet but couldn't reach the glass. I tried hard to get the glass but it was too high. "Who the fuck makes a cabinet this high. Do I look like a giant to you. Damn it." I whispered, not wanting to wake up anyone. I reached for the glass again failing once more.

I felt something big hovering over me. I looked back only to see someone grabbing the glass. And my ass. "Deku." "Yes beautiful?" I smacked his hand. "Oops." I scoffed in annoyance. Oops my ass. I snatched the glass from his hand.

"Why are you up?" I asked, still annoyed. "Why are you up?" he asked. "I asked first." "Fine I couldn't sleep." I poured milk into the glass. "Haaah. Do you want some milk it helps me sleep." I waved the jug around waiting for a response. He shook his head. I put the jug of milk in the fridge than went to grab my glass of milk when he went up to me saying nothing. Hovering over me again. He hugged me silently. "What are you doing now?" He wrapped his big arms around my waist hugging me tight.

My blanket fell. Damn it. My face started feeling hot. He then lifted me up in one small heap. My legs no longer touching the ground. "Oi put me down or i'll scream" I whisper screamed at him." He was still silent damn it. At least I grabbed my milk. As he was carrying me I just finished my milk. I mean might as well. This bitch just picked me up. Damn pervert. I watched us go down the dark halls. We passed everyone's rooms silently. I'm surprised no one woke up. I held my glass as we continued to move through the hallways quickly but silently.

We reached his room. He gently put me down making sure not to make a lot of noise. He than turned around opening the door and yanked me in. He turned around again facing the door and locked it. What the- am I about to get raped by this perv. "Why'd you lock th-" He grabbed my glass, placing it down on the table. He walked towards me and picked me up once again. He roughly and sexily threw me on the bed. I moaned slightly as the roughness turned me on. I slapped my hand over my mouth. He went on top of me towering me. "Deku don't do this. Don't do something you'll regre-" he roughly kissed me stopping my sentences. He sucked on my bottom lip roughly asking for permission to enter.

I denied him access. He angrily squeezed my ass. I gasped. In that split second he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. "Aah~ I-Izuku". "Don't call me that." He smirked and said "Call me daddy." I nodded in the state of lust and greed. He sucked on my tongue exploring my wet cavern. Marking every inch of my mouth. I started to fight for dominance. We fought with our tongues. He pushed my tongue back. I was too lazy to fight back so I stopped resisting.

He won and I had no problem with that. His sweet tongue melting into mine. He backed up only to go down my neck. Sucking hard everywhere trying to find my sweet spot. Moans kept erupting from my mouth every now and than. Until he found it. "A-Ah~ Daddy right there!" "Shh baby not so loud" He sucked even harder making sure to leave a mark.

He wanted everyone to know who I belonged to. I had no objections. I want everyone to know i'm his. He than stop sucking and starting to take off my shirt. Throwing to the side he started fumbling with my bra. Unable to unhook it I giggled. He pouted knowing that his top energy had faded. "Lemme do it" I said in a cheerful tone. I unhooked it only to see him stripping.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt knowing that I was watching. I could feel his smirk without even looking at his face. I was too distracted by his muscular, sweaty body. He threw the shirt and went towards me. I gulped. His glare was dangerous but so sexy. I was in a trance staring into his bright green eyes. Burning his freckles into my head. His jawline so sharp and beautiful. I practically drooled just staring at him. "Like what you see beautiful?" His sudden comment made me shiver. His adorable yet deep voice captivating me.

I blushed and looked to side hoping he wouldn't see me blush. He hugged me and starting kissing me again. He slowly trailed his hand from my neck to the gap of my breasts. He started to grope them making me moan. His mouth than followed his hand and started licking and suck. There was so much pleasure that I didn't notice him slide down my shorts. I only realized that my shorts were pulled down when his finger started to rub and look for something. "a-ah~!" I wasn't sure what he was doing but it felt amazing. I started to claw at his pants getting ahead of myself. Wanting his sweet cock ever so badly. I felt incredibly horny.

"Princess, you're a little wet down there." He said with a smirk. This bitch. I blushed a light red color. "Shut up and fuck me already." I said with a groan. He took off his pants revealing something big. Damn. I'm so screwed. I took off my underwear throwing it to side, Deku following did the same. I covered my body a little. I felt imperfect in front of such a beautiful man. His lewding, dominating eyes made me nervous and flustered. He grabbed my hands putting them above my head. I layed flat against the bed. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Look at me." I slowly opened my eyes to see him right on top me. "You're beautiful." He said with his adorable gummy smile. He's too precious to even be real.

His hands let go of mine. He palmed his hard, rising cock. His pants weren't on but the position he was in was turning me on. He must be in pain with that hard cock. I crawled over to him and took his hands off his length. I licked it a bit. He grunted. I started working my mouth to pleasure him immensely. I took in a little of the top of his dick. It was long and I wasn't sure if my mouth could take in his hard long cock. I still tried my hardest. I started going lower sucking and taking him in. I only reached half way. I went back and forth sucking hard. He moaned and grabbed my hair, pushing me down to suck on more. The action surprised me and caught me off guard causing me to gag. He panicked and pulled me back. I smiled at him knowing that he cared about me and didn't just let me gag to death. "Sorry are you oka-" i put my head back backed and sucked hard on the outside. In a way kissing his dick but sucking instead of kissing. I made sure his entire cock wasn't cold including his balls. "mmm Y/n, princess you're pretty good at this. You better not have done this to any other man." I popped off of his cock saying,"nope i'm a virgin." I said proudly. "You're a little too proud of that." I giggled once again.

He pushed me down onto the bed pinning me. This man is so fucking bipolar. He trailed down kisses from my neck to my lower region. He than started to suck on clit earning loud passionate moans from me. "A-ah harder!" This time he didn't tell me to lower my voice. He roughly stuck his tongue into my hole. He curled his tongue and sucked hard. "mm-ah~." He smirked hearing and seeing all of my reactions. He knew he was doing a good job and he was proud. He stopped and licked all of my sweet goodness off, swallowing. Damn. "Y/n do you want to do this..?" I think hard. Do I even love Deku? He's so cute a bit of pervert but he isn't perverted to other girls. To be honest he only really flirts with me and pays attention to me. He makes me feel special and loved. "Izuku.." U said in a low tone. He started to frown expecting to be rejected. "I love you" His frown turned right upside down.

He placed himself near my entrance and slowly went in. Tears started to form. "ah Izuku slower please.." i said with tears falling. He slowly went in until his full length had been fully in. Before letting me fully adjust he thrusted hard into me. I slapped my hand on my mouth holding in my scream. He started thrusting at a slow pace. He started to pick up the pace earning loud satisfied moans from. I adjusted fully to his length in no time. "ah~ daddy faster!" He smirked and started to pick up the pace.

I was practically shaking from the pleasure. Every thrust felt like heaven! I felt my stomach clench. This feeling is so odd. "mm~aah Izu- Daddy..aah..I feel..aah...weird~!" "Ha~ah your close than." He thirsted in again. All you could hear was skin slapping and sex in the air. "L-Lets cum together princess" He said with a smirk. I moaned lost in all the lust and pleasure. He thrusted in hard one final time fully in my womanhood.

"A-aaah~ I-I'm comin-aaah~" I said with drool rolling down the sides of my mouth. My eyes rolling back from this crazy amount of pleasure. My sweetness covering his length and milking it. I felt something shoot out inside of me. It was warm and smooth. "mmm~" I heard Izuku groan. Oh shit. "I-Izuku..." His warm seed had finished shooting inside of me milking me all around making me warm and tingly. fuck.

"Protection?" I said. Izuku's face slowly changed from a pleasurable face to a horrified one. His eyes widening he looked at me than his length deep inside of me. "You're on birth control right??" He said extremely worried. I started to panic. I wasn't on birth control! Fuck fuck fuck. What if I get pregnant. W-what if Izuku abandons me after i get pregnant. I begin to tear up thinking of all these thoughts. They were spiraling through my head making me panic. My breathing began to pick up speed. Izuku starting to calm me down.

"Look Y/n princess baby calm down. If you get pregnant it's okay. I'll take care you. I'll marry you. That was my plan from the beginning" He said with a smile. I started to calm down a bit. I looked into his eyes only seeing truthful eyes. No evidence of a lie. I calmed down and hugged him. "You won't abandon me?" "No I won't" His smile bright as ever made me grin a bit. Who gave me this angel...

(2001 words in total 😌)
———————————————————————————
Part 2??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...