Non Stop Dreamer {Liam Payne...

By icerxnkharry

“I dream about her every night without fail... She's cute, funny, lovable, every thing you'd want your girlfr... More

Non Stop Dreamer {Liam Payne fanfic}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

76 5 8
By icerxnkharry

I woke from the best dream I've ever had to a pair of hands wrapping around my arms and shaking me. Fuck, was I loud again? Damn it, I don't want to open my eyes now.

"Liam, mate we're landing in a minute. You might want to wake up now" Zayn spoke in a soft tone. I opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times as my eyes adjusted to the planes bright lights and I looked over to Zayn.

"We're here already? Wow that was quick" I added. Zayn didn't say anything about me making noises or talking in my sleep so I guess I didn't. Thank God.

"Trust me, it wasn't" He chuckled. I peered over to Niall who was wide awake reading some sort of magazine about golf and eating a bag of crisps. He looked up and smiled at me offering me a crisp that I accepted. He was rambling on about what they were all talking about whilst I was asleep and he was saying how excited he was about travelling around Paris.

I peeked through the gap in our seats to see Louis and Harry snuggled up to each other in the seats behind us asleep. They just look so adorable together, why can't they just be a thing?

"C'mon little love birds. Wake up" Niall teased realizing what I was looking at. He lent round and nudged Harry's knee as that is all he could reach. Harry sat up quickly, sucking in a sharp breath.

"Wha-where-oh" Harry rushed out but then realized it was just us waking him up. His face blushed as he realized that Louis leg was overlapping his and his face snuggled into Harry's shoulder. We stared at them in awe and Harry shied away.

"Shut up" He murmured turning even redder.

"Hey, we didn't even say anything" Zayn laughed and he chuckled.

"We're landing any second, you might want to wake sleepy head over there up" He laughed referring to Louis.

"Hey, Lou. We're landing now, wake up" Harry pressed his ribs lightly and Louis woke up with a yawn and he smiled up at Harry.

"Mm-hmm okay" He replied but never bothered to remove himself from Harry which made Harry smirk. I know deep down they want to be together, they can't deny it. The way they look at each other and act around each other, it's so obvious. I guess they just don't want to be judged by anyone but they know none of us would judge them. Maybe they just feel as if it would ruin their friendship? I don't know but they act as if they're together anyway so what's the difference?

The plane was coming to land now and I could feel the wheels finally planting on the ground after hours of being in the air and rolling down the runway. It was only now that it dawned on me. Oh my God, we are finally in Paris! The place I've wanted to travel to for ages and I'm finally here. You don't realize the change of scenery or atmosphere when you're in the air, it's just clouds, clouds and more clouds so we'll only realize the change when we're out of the plane. I've always loved the thought of all the romance in Paris and the landmarks and famous sculptures here. The Eiffel tower, the lock bridge, everything.

The annoying woman blabbed on about how we should all safely leave the plane and where we should go to get our suitcases, blah blah blah I don't really take any notice, I just got up and followed the lads off the plane.

We retrieved our suitcases and pulled them along with us into the airport. The airport in PARIS! I feel like a little kid going on a school trip, feeling all giddy inside. I can't wait to see the hotel, I bet it looks fantastic, after all it has a pool!

As soon as I stepped into the airport I could sense the change in scenery. I could hear the voices of hundreds of French speakers waiting for planes to go somewhere, maybe the UK even. Their language fascinated me, some words they speak are close to ours, but I was more fascinated in the City itself than their language.

We spotted an add for a taxi company so we rang them up but unfortunately they were French. Luckily Harry could speak a little french and after a 10 minute phone call we managed to get some sense out of the guy at the other end of the line and he accepted our request.

The taxi didn't take that long to come and we dragged our suitcases out and put them in the boot of the car. There wasn't a conversation shared between us and the driver because he couldn't understand us. Luckily he drove us to the right place. He didn't even ask for the money, Harry just shoved a note in his face and he gave us the change. Simple.

We got out and retrieved our suitcases and bags from the boot before we made our way onto the side walk and the taxi drove off. It's so beautiful here, it's nice and sunny and I can smell the delicious food coming from a restaurant not too far away. I looked up at the hotel, wow it was huge and it looked really grand. We booked the best I see.

I led the way and walked into reception. The floors were a glossy marble and the space was wide and open, I'd never been in a hotel like it. It looked like royalty were accommodated here. 'Le Hotel Grande' was it's name and there's no question as to why.

"Hi, we booked a room here a couple of days ago for 5 people" I told the receptionist.

"Okay, and what surname is it under please, Sir?" She asked me with her French accent. I don't think I've ever been called Sir, It's very posh here. I'm also glad she can speak English but then I suppose you have to know different languages if you work in a hotel. Anyone from any country could come and stay.

"Malik" Zayn answered. He was the one who booked it so that's who's name it was under.

"Very well, lets see" She typed something into the computer, searching for our reservation. After about a minute of scrolling through pages and impatiently tapping her fingernails against the desk she finally found it.

"Ah, here it is. Room 217, it's on the 6th floor which is the highest floor and it has a rooftop pool. Is that okay for you Sir?" She beamed and I answered.

"Yep, that's the room we were hoping for actually" I smiled.

"Great, well here are your key cards, they'll unlock all the doors that lead the way up to your room. You will also have to use this card to call the lift down. I'll give you two in case you loose one." She handed the cards over. "Breakfast in the dining hall starts at 6am and ends at 11am, there will be a menu in your room too if you would like room service. The lunch and tea times will be on that menu too so I don't have to explain. You can just call reception if you need anything but I'm sure you'll be fine, gentlemen" She said looking us all up and down.

"Would you like me to guide you to your room?" She asked politely. I'm sure we are capable.

"No thanks, I'm sure we'll manage" Zayn replied and she nodded.

"Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here, your payment will be issued after your stay here. If you wish to stay for more time than requested, we can easily book you in for more time. No one really books the room you accommodated, it's much more expensive than the other rooms" She informed us and we nodded our heads knowingly.

"Thank you" We granted and followed the signs that would lead us to our room, dragging our suitcases behind us.

We reached the lift and used the key card to open it before squeezing in and pressing the number 6 button. I'm just thinking about how hilarious it would be if we all got stuck in this lift right now.

"It looks great here, I think the price we paid is quite good considering the size and the exclusivity of this place" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the room itself" Louis added.

"Well this is gonna be fun, all of us in a room together. We'll probably end up killing each other by the end of the week!" Harry joked and we all laughed.

"Naah, I'm sure we'll get along just fine. The worst it would is a squabble with us, nothing more" I spoke and Zayn nodded.

"I hope so" He winked as the doors pinged open. Niall being the big kid he is, grabbed the key card off me and swiped it in the door that led us to the hallway our room was down. We all speed walked down the corridor, excited to see our room with the roof top pool.

We found our room easily and Niall swiped the card through the slot in the door, opening it with ease and flinging it open, running inside.

"Whoa it's massive in here!" Niall shouted as we walked inside.

"Shush Niall, people might be sleeping"

"At 3'oclock in the afternoon Lou? Really? I don't think so" I chuckled at his silly remark.

"Well who knows, they might do things differently here" He replied and I heard Harry tut. I shook my head and went inside.

"Wow" Was all I said when I went in and I heard the others gasp. It was huge. There was a massive bathroom with a everything a normal bathroom has except bigger. The bath was huge and separate from the shower and there was a huge mirror as well.

I moved on to the bedroom. We booked a family room since there was so many of us so obviously it has 1 double bed and 3 single beds. Hmm.. I wonder who will take the double bed, it's not hard to guess.

The walls were painted red and the sheets were white. The double bed was the only one with rose petals on which made us all blush a little bit. If only they realized before we came it was just 5 friends staying. There was also a balcony that looked onto the busy streets of Paris, it was awesome.

"I want to see the pool!" Louis shouted and ran up the steps to the roof. We all dropped our suitcases and followed him up to look.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Harry said walking around the big pool as the surface glistened with the suns rays. There was a few deck chairs out here and plant pots filled with colourful flowers. It was beautiful and so was the view as I looked out over the city. You could see the Eiffel tower from here!

"Have you seen the view guys? It's spectacular!" I informed them as they looked out over the city too.

"This is amazing! Can we move here?" Niall asked and we just laughed at him.

"I wish"

(A.N) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Woop woop they're finally in Paris! If you liked this chapter or are reading please...

READ

COMMENT

VOTE ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 391 25
Meet Liam the nerd. He would do anything for anyone but has some insecurity issues being the only gay guy in his school has its consequences and he j...
282K 5K 62
Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it turn into more than a friendship? Will Lia...
7K 320 51
Penny and Liam are together, engaged and happy. Can they survive the ride his solo fame brings or will it tear them apart?
1.3K 42 31
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to dream about the further? Well that's what happened to Liam Payne . When he started to dream about one...