Back to Dancing on Glass-Nikk...

50shadesofgd tarafından

After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy... Daha Fazla

1. Reunited
3.Chilling with the boys
4.The big asshole Nikki can be
5.Rollercoaster night
6.Hopes up
7.Nikki's hidden side
8.China white and uncovered secrets
9.Rage issues
10.Heather
11.Nikki's mood swings
12.Partying gone unexpected
13.Tokyo
14.Troubled times
15.Tommy's little accidents
16.Madison Square Garden
17.All apologies
18.Threesome?
19.Jaded
20. The night beofre Van Nuys
21. The dark place
22. A hotel roof in Michigan
23. The necklace
24. 4/4
25. Wise decission
26. After the break
27. Florida
28. Home not so sweet home
29. I'm so in love with you
30. Kids night
31. Odyssey in Germany
32. The chemistry between us
33. The affair
34. Playing with fire
35. I can't believe what you just said
36. Our love is a sad song
37. Valentine's in London
38. Cut ties
A/N

2.Tommy's house

2.4K 42 33
50shadesofgd tarafından

I felt so embarrassed. I wasn't hanging out tonight with the guys, not after I almost broke the dude's nose. They wouldn't want me around, that was for sure.
I bit my nail while Tommy spoke up, the two girls behind us but close enough to be seen by the guys.

"Guys this is Madison" Tommy introduced me "she and I are the best of friends"

Wow. Tommy we haven't seen each other in ages, why are you acting like this never happened? I thought to myself. But I guess in the end in was better than having to deal with a how have you been conversation.
I wasn't sure about the guys. I had seen them in the TV with Tommy but I wasn't really interested in Mötley Crüe. Their music was good, but it was awkward to me to listen to them having left Tommy, so I stick to some other bands.

"Hello, Madison" said the oldest one who introduced himself as Mick.

He seemed a reserved person, unlike the others I could tell, too much unlike Tommy. I liked the guy though, I felt like we were really similar. He wouldn't keep up with anyone's bullshit and so wouldn't I. We were so alike in that way.
He didn't even bother to stay for long, just as he introduced himself he went to pick up his car keys, that were in his jacket inside the club still. It was a miracle they let him go back in to fetch it.

"This is Nikki" said Tommy.

"Hey, Madison" he smirked at me.

He had this weird devil's look, but his face was that one of an angel's. The guy was mysterious. There was something about him that made me want to get to know him better, to wonder what he was exactly thinking of me.

I just gave him a little smile while shaking his hand. I was mermerized by him, and I didn't like it. I felt vulnerable. However, it al faded away when Tommy introduced the blonde as Vince, their singer.
I looked at his bleeding nose and suddenly didn't know where to put my self into. I felt so stupid and embarrased to see his face and what I had done to him. He would probably think I am a mad, violent asshole who's not on the ball. I swallowed hard, I was expecting him to call me some weird shit but he smiled at me.

"Sorry about the nose Vince" I said "I didn't know you were with Tommy"

He laughed and shrugged it off.

"Don't worry, baby" he winked at me.

I felt slightly blushing. Did he call me baby and wink at me?

"Lucky for you, you are too hot for me to get mad at you" he smirked, taking one step forward.

Okay, okay. Hold on you crazy little motherfucker, I thought. If he thought I was going to get inside his pants like some groupie he didn't know me well. I was far from a prude, but I wouldn't fuck the first smartass I'd randomly meet, Mötley Crüe member or not.

This was very unlike me, but I just laughed quietly and smiled at him. Why did I react like this? Well, first of all because of Tommy and because I really wanted to hang out with him tonight. Second of all, I had fucked up poor Vince's face, I wasn't going to call him a motherfucker after that, it would have been too harsh.

Nathalie and Susan introduced themselves, aswell. I didn't like it when Nikki smirked at them, but I quickly shrugged the feeling off.

"So, shall we head to my appartment? Lets party hard" said Tommy.

"Shut up, kid." said Mick, visibly annoyed by his expression.

I had just realised he got out of the club, keys and jacket on his hand. I had been too busy deliberating wether I should tell Vince off or not. Nathalie, Susan and Vince got in Mick's car. I was glad I wasn't with Vince, I still felt bad for punching him. So, I got in Tommy's car with Nikki sitting in the back. We drove quietly, Aerosmith blasting through the speakers.

Nikki looked too dizzy to talk, he looked like he was going to be sick. I couldn't blame him, Tommy was high so there's no need to comment on his horrible driving skills at the moment. I looked at him, I had missed him so much. His sweet smile hadn't left him. He started doing drugs, he looked thinner and paler than when I left but who was I to blame him? I did that shit, too. Still, he didn't look unhealthy.

I loved Tommy. Not like a boyfriend, not like a friend. Not even like a best friend. It was hard to explain my love for him. Did I want a relationship with him? Of course not. Was I in love with Tommy? Well, I probably was. Not in an I want us to be a couple way, but in some other way. It made sense to me after all. I always knew Tommy felt the same way, he still looks at me like he used to.

We arrived to Tommy's and got into the house. Soon after, it started to get packed with people. Susan left with Vince a while ago, and I was sitting on the couch with Nathalie, Nikki and Tommy. We were wasted. We had been taking shots and snorting some lines. It felt good, the cocaine always cheered me up and I could feel like I was capable of anything. We were having a good time, Tommy and I updating on each other's lifes and Nikki and Nathalie were just listening, laughing and comenting on our conversation.
I told Tommy how I met Nathalie and Susan at college, how we got tired of it and started skipping class. How we used to go partying and get totally wasted, but I saved the worst for me. After living like that for too long, my parents got sick of it and wouldn't pay my university anymore, so I moved back to L.A five months ago with the girls to work as a waitress.

Tommy told me about his life, and Mötley. About how wicked their Shout at the Devil tour had been and about their next coming tour. I was happy for him.

I stood up to grab another Jack bottle and came back with four little glasses. I started to pour it for the four of us. We were having a great time, but now Nathalie wouldn't stop whining about Susan.

"Why did Vince leave with her?" she moped.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"She is just a whore who fucks every guy, what would he see on her?" she said drunkely.

"Isn't she your best friend?" I said rolling my eyes and taking a drag of a cigarette.

"I hate her" she mumbled.

Nikki looked at me with a grin. He took the cigarette out of my mouth and placed it between his lips, not breaking eye contact with me.

"I am way hotter than her!" she kept on saying "Don't you think so?" She asked Nikki.

He looked at her raising an eyebrow. He blew the smoke out.

"What the fuck are you saying girl?" he said laughing "I don't know, and I don't care"

I laughed at this and Tommy just grinned taking a shot. Nikki is an asshole, but I don't like Nathalie so I don't mind him being one to her. She looked at Nikki outraged. What did she expect anyway? She was annoying as hell, Nikki couldn't even be bothered about her, could he?

"I'll go snort some lines by the pool" said Nikki standing up "there's nice girls in there."

"I'm coming!" said Nathalie struggling to get up.

Nikki sighed and looked at her.

"Baby you're the reason I am leaving, stay the fuck away from me you are driving me nuts with your whining"

Nathalie started yelling at him, calling him an asshole and leaving, stumbling causing her to fall on the table. We just laughed at her and I rolled my eyes. She is embarrasing.

Nikki winked at me and it made me shiver. He was sexy, why did he do that? Did he find me attractive? He left towards the pool and I stayed with Tommy alone. We had no coke left.

"I keep some upstairs" he told me.

I grinned at him and we both stumbled upstairs. We got in Tommy's bedroom. He took the coke from a drawer and we snorted the lines on the toilet in the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom. It felt fantastic, I could never get sick of this feeling. I felt like I had energy for days. We went back to his bed and both laid down. He suddenly sat up, making me do the same. He looked at me quietly, a grin plastered on his face.

"Don't move" he whispered.

I stood quite still, looking at him in the eyes. He leaned in a bit closer, watching me without even blinking, when he loudly started to laugh his head off. I jumped at this crying a bit.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

He kept on laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"You are fucking insane, Tommy"

He kept on laughing at me.

"What are you laughing at anyways?" I laughed along.

Then he suddenly stopped. He looked serious and I stopped laughing as well. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes when he finally said:

"I don't know" he frowned.

We looked at each other and started laughing insanely again. I reached for my pocket when I calmed down a bit, and took a cigarette out. I offered one to Tommy, and he accepted it.

"I am so addicted to this" I said, taking a drag of my cigarette.

"Hey look what I can do!"

Tommy put his cig inside his nose and breathed in, then blew the smoke. I started laughing.

"Wow!" I exclaimed between laughs "That's so gross how can you do that?"

"I am a tough man" he smirked, smoking normally again.

I laughed at his ego. Tommy was one person from who you'd expect this kind of weird stuff.

"The guys are nice" I said with a breathed laugh.

"They're cool, yeah"

"Specially Nikki, he is fun to be around" I said.

"Yes, he is" nodded Tommy "Well, when he is not being an asshole he is"

"Is he?"

"He can be a real asshole sometimes" he said quite seriously. He looked like an eight year old talking about a tough, scary guy. "Nikki is my best mate, but he is nuts. Sometimes he is a pain in the ass"

"Oh, well I don't know him much" I admitted.

There was a silent moment. Tommy spoke, not looking at me.

"He fancies you"

I looked at him and he looked at me, too. Why did he say that out of the blue? It wasn't even true, but I got excited at the possibility.

"What makes you say that?" I asked him.

"Oh, I know him" he smirked "do you like him?"

I felt myself blushing. Why did Tommy ask me these questions? Did I? I didn't even know and I was too high to think about it.

"I don't know" I admitted "I guess he is nice. And hot"

I looked at Tommy. He slowly gave me a cheeky smile and I just shrugged.

"I am tired. I think I'll go to sleep. But I should probably kick these people out of my house"

"You could have Mick do it" I said "He is intimidating..."

"Yeah well, Mick couldn't give less fucks about my house" he laughed.

I nodded at him. I didn't want him to go to sleep yet and I didn't want to leave his house yet, so I did the first thing that came to my mind to make him stay awake; I kissed him.
He looked taken aback. I was also shocked I had kissed him out of the blue, it must have been the drugs. For a second I though I should just pull away but soon he started to kiss me back. Our make up session started to get heated up. I laid on top of him, he took my shirt off and gently grabbed me by the hair. We kept on making out. I was so high, and so happy my veins were pumping hard and fast. Adrenaline rushed through my body. He kissed my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. It felt perfect.

After a heated session, we both laid on Tommy's bed, half naked an exhausted. Tommy was so wasted he cuddled up next to me and fell asleep as soon as our little fun was over, his arm over my waist. I laid down, cuddling next to Tommy and thinking about how crazy this night had been.

I only got two things clear before I drifted off to sleep. The first one, I realised I had a crush on Nikki Sixx. The second one, despite this I had given Tommy one of the best blowjobs ever.

Chapter's song: I'm eighteen (Alice Cooper)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.9K 29 31
Warning* there will be smut, sh, strong drug use and death* my tiktok is @motleyswife You will end up dating Nikki but you will have a few times wit...
168K 5.1K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
49K 1.3K 76
Amanda is new to New York City and is quickly surrounded by a large group of aspiring rockstars and all of their friends. A struggling artist, she qu...
13.9K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...