The AEW Life

By aewstory

This is a story about a young wrestling veteran named Violet. She's a 28 year old who's continuing to become... More

Janela Drama
Where Is It??
Unexpected Kiss
The Truth
Full Gear
Catching Feels
STOP
Here Goes Nothing
The Hug
Catering
Mesmorized
Invitation
New Years Kiss
Think About It
Hug
Dreaming
Tension
Injury
Medicine
You Never Listen To Me
Dont Tell Anyone
I Have To Tell You Something
Almost out
Heavy sleeper
Hospital
Powder
Arguments
Itll Be Ok
Loopy
Dizzy
Better Now
No
Nervous
Dynamite
The Match
The Scare
Here We Go Again
Stares
The Talk
The Date
Sorry
The Search
Anger
Demon Logic.
Confusion
Bribing
Plan
Texting And Texting
Beep Beep
The Messages
I Pay You
A Mess
A lot Going On
Strange
Changes
Where Have You Been
War

Im No Snitch

993 26 4
By aewstory

Violet: I am sorry!! What can I do to make it up to u??? *looks down at MJF*

MJF: *puts his phone down and thinks as he slowly smirks* a blow jo-

Violet: NO *she cuts him off* alright I'm out *turns her back at MJF about to leave*

MJF: I'm kidding I'm kidding !! *laughs*

Violet: cmon I'm being serious *crosses her arms*

MJF: Hhahaha mannn I got u good! *puts his hand over his face*

Violet rolls her eyes.

MJF: *smirks* how about a kiss on my cheek where u smacked me *points to his cheek*

Violet: oh hell nah! *shakes her head*

MJF: u literally want to make it up to me? Then do a small little simple fast kiss on the area where YOU *points at Violet* smacked me

Violet: *sighs* ok!! Fine!! *rolls her eyes*

MJF gets up and turns his face to where his left cheek is to face Violet.

Violet sighs in annoyance.

She leans in and kisses MJFs cheek.

MJF quickly turns his face to meet his lips with Violets.

Violet: *quickly pushes MJF away* hey!!! What the fuck bro!

MJF: yayyyyy!! U made it up to me! Hahahaha

Violet: *wipes her lips* Ur fuckinh disgusting bro...

MJF shrugs.

Violet: since u did taht ur gonna help me figure out who stole it. *crosses her arms as she continues to wipe her lips*

MJF: *shrugs as he looks down at his phone* Well we can always look at the cameras in the training center? *looks at Violet*

Violet: ur right ! Should we go later today?

MJF: we can go right now?

MJF and Violet head out of the tennis court.

They both head out the hotel while MJF grabs his car keys to unlock his car.

They both enter.

Violet puts on her seatbelt.

So does MJF.

MJF: *starts his car, looks at Violet* so uh... since were alone in the car..... u wanna-

Violet: No! Drive! *rolls her eyes pointing at the steering wheel*

MJF: right! *backs up his car and drives away*

Violet looks out the window wondering who it could be.

MJF: so what exactly did u have in ur gym bag? Just to remember what u had in that bag Incase anything got missing *watches the road*

Violet: I had my phone, some clothes and my bra and underwear *looks out the window*

MJF: *blushes and clears his throat while looking out the road* and Um Ahem! Do u remember what color?

Violet: *smacks MJFs arm*

MJF: what?! It's Incase they swap ur lingerie with a different color!!

Violet rolls her eyes as they enter the training center.

MJF parks the car while they both get out.

They both enter through the doors and sign in.

Violet: *looks up at MJF as he signs in* Max? What time is it?

MJF: *looks at his watch* 4:00pm *looks back down at Violet and let's out a soft smile looking back down at his sign in sheet tryna hide the smile he had just by looking at Violet*

They both finish signing in and they walk together to the training center doors.

They both enter while MJF opens the door for her.

MJF: *points to the security room* right over here

MJF leads the way as Violet follows.

MJF opens the door for Violet and they both enter.

MJF: * approaches the security man* Hey Man! Violet has been missing her gym bag since yesterday and she believe someone stole it. Do u think maybe we could see who stole it last night? *looks at the security guard*

Security: sure! What time did this incident happen? *goes to the computer and types out things*

Violet: at around 11:00pm *watches the security type of his computer*

Security: and when did u last leave ur bag? *types*

Violet: I think around 10:00 ish? *squints*

MJF crosses his arms watching The security type things out.

Security: well I'm gonna go ahead and show u guys the clip of last night y'all can rewind back or forward it! I'm about to take my lunch break! *he grabs his lunch bag and leaves the room*

Violet and MJF sit down and watch the clip.

In the video it shows Violet tossing her gym bag and walking away from it.

MJF: damn girl u looked fucking pissed! *looks at Violet*

Violet: shhhhh!! *points to the screen*

You can see her walking towards Jimmy as Jimmy was pointing to the fire exit so she Can talk to Joey.
Violet walks through the fire exit.

MJF: why did u exit from the fire exit? *squints his eyes as he looks at Violet*

Violet: I had to talk to Joey *watches the camera*

MJF: oh FUCK!! *points to the laptop where her gym bag was* it shows a dude with a hoodie grabbing ur bag and walking out!!

There was a man dressed in all black with a hoodie taking Violets bag and walking out.

MJF: Is it...... *eyes widen looking at the screen*

Violet: *looks at the screen as her heart drops* .......Enzo Amore

MJF covers his mouth in disbelief.

Violet sits down on the chair in shock looking down at the ground as she begins to cry.

MJF: *notices violet crying and whispers* hey hey... *puts his arm around her* it's ok well deal with him... *hugs her real tight as his heart begins to beat real fast as he whispers* I got u.... don't worry....

Violet crying all over is shirt leaving a wet mark on his chest.

MJF: shhh... it's ok Violet *hugs her tighter*

MJFs heart is racing because he's never had this opportunity to touch Violet like this because the number of times Violet didnt let him.

Violet: He literally will never give me a break *sits up and fixes her hair and wipes her tears* but I really don't care anymore *sniffs*

MJF: *grabs her by the left cheek and wipes away her tear as he looks deeply her in eye* that a girl

Violet sighs.

MJF: now we just gotta find him.....

They both get up and head out the door as they both make their way out of the security room.

MJF looks forward.

He sees him.

Enzo In the ring texting on his phone while there were other wrestlers talking around him.

MJF clenches his arms as he's about to get near Enzo.

Violet: *grabs MJF by the bicep to pull him back* don't bro let's just settle this like adults *she goes infront of MJF and approaches the ring ropes where Enzo is at* Hey Enzo!

Enzo: *quickly turns around and looks at violet who's standing outside the ring as he smiles* Wellll What do we got over heeeeeeere?

Enzo goes through the ropes and approaches Violet coming face to face with her.

Violet: I saw u steal my gym bag *crosses arms* can I please have it back? *looks up at enzo*

Enzo: And what makes ya say I have it? *crosses his arms back looking down at Violet*

MJF: Because we saw you through the security cam-

Nick: MJF!! *calls out from the tony khans office* we have this new script rewritten for ya!! *waves papers around*

MJF: *eyes widen* Oh boy!!! *runs to Nick*

Enzo: *watches MJF As he looks back down at Violet* Ur just delusional baby ... *gets closer to Violet* how about u relaaaax a bit

Violet: *takes one step back* listen i don't wanna be a Snitch but... I'll be letting kenny, Cody, young bucks and tony know that what I saw on the cam.. *looks up at enzo glaring at him as Enzos eyes widen as he takes a gulp of horror looking at who's behind Violet*

Violet squints her eyes at Enzo as to why he looked so afraid as if he saw a ghost.

She suddenly here's someone breathing behind her as she looks at Enzo watching his reaction as he stood frozen.

Unknown voice: and what exactly did u see...

Violet heard someone behind her making her jump.

She turns in confusion.

It's Tony Khan.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 3K 62
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
15.6K 665 27
Jade Hill became an orphan at 15 years old when both of her parents died. Jade decided to drop out of high school and move to Texas. Unfortunately, s...
10.5K 197 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...