Yugioh VRAINS - Rinku no himi...

By ani_mm_e

My life was never pretty or good..... Being adopted feels strange... To be honest, I sometimes feel like I'm... More

"Prolog"
I
II
IV

III

201 7 3
By ani_mm_e

It's been a year since I live with Kiyoshi and his children, Ryoken and Ryoka.
At this time I didn't knew Kiyoshi had another child... But that's another story for another time...
I admittedly didn't wanted to go outside of the room I woke up. It was the room of Kiyoshi I think. Maybe. I never got to know who this room belonged to.
I met no one else... No one except the three who checked up on me and brought me food, fresh clothes, zou know, the usual... And I liked it.
But as every human being, I had the need to eat some snacks or an apple or so...
I stood up from the bed and walked trying to find the kitchen....
But when I found it, my heart stopped...
T-there were more people... People I never saw in my life...
I got scared... Horrified...
And... I run away. It was raining... A storm I assumed....
But I ignored it... Scared of these people I saw...
Were they going to hurt Kiyoshi and his children? Were they send by him? Were.... Were... Were they send to eliminate me and the ones saving me?
I cried under a slide as I thought about all kinds of horrifying outcomes...

"Hey you... Are you okay? Why are you crying?"
I looked up surprised and saw a boy...
He sat in front of me worried, but also with a kind smile...
He was drained from the rain. How long was he here already?
But could I trust him? Would he hurt me? Would he be like my brother or even worse?
I hid in fear of what the boy would do to me...
But nothing. He just looked worried at me....
We sat under the slide for a while. The storm didn't seem to stop in near time....
The boy and I sat opposite to each other.
I was hugging my legs in fear and he was looking around and sometimes at me...
Somehow it felt nice and soothing...
I looked up for the first time... And he smiled gently...
But when I was about to smile back or give a reaction...
We heard thunder... It was loud and scaring...
Without thinking I screamed a bit and hugged the boy tightly...

To my surprise he hugged back and gently stroke my back..
I calmed down... Wow... He's kind...
I looked at him surprised and saw the kind smile again...
"Don't be afraid... I'm here... My name is Kusanagi Jin. And you?"
He introduced himself to me... Guess I should do the same to him...
"Kogami.... Ryujin..."
"What a cute name you got Ryujin"
He was grinning brightly and I found myself smiling a little bit happy...
"What do you say Ryujin-chan, want to be friends?"
He asked me holding his pinky to me and I, happy like I got candy, took his pinky with my pinky
"Friends, Jin-kun!"
I was so happy... I made my first friend!

But little did I know what this friendship would evolve into!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...