Awaited Aashiqui

Bởi shwathii

#ABHIGYA# One binded in love.. One binded in engagement.. They don't realize that they are in love.. They don... Xem Thêm

SHOT - 1 - IS THIS LOVE???
SHOT - 2 - UNDERSTANDING UNREALIZED
SHOT - 3 - UNEXPECTED SOLUTION
SHOT - 4 - TIME FOR CATCHING BREATH
SHOT - 6 - SPILLED THE BEANS??
SHOT - 7 - YOUR GIRL??

SHOT - 5 - ACCEPTING THE TRUTH

609 86 20
Bởi shwathii

Hours passed by... It became evening...

The WhatsApp message they shared reached almost everyone and Pragya's dad was answering few calls while her mom few, and Pragya herself few... They selectively answered the calls, who really care for their well-being and not someone who wants to know what is happening in the neighbor household...

Bulbul and Disha made sure the trio had their food... The events that happened in their household are not something so common... But still, Pragya's bold avatar gave unknown confidence in everyone and made them believe that they can solve this problem...

Abhi who went out after Pragya's departure in the morning returned back to Pragya's home in the evening... He has to take Pragya to hospital for changing her wound dressing...

He entered the house with slow steps... His mind was totally blank and he had no clue about the situation at her home...

To his surprise, the house was so calm... Pragya's parents were not at home... Abhi saw Bulbul talking to Purab over the phone on the terrace... Disha and Pragya were found packing bags...

Abhi gently knocked at Pragya's room door...

Pragya with her usual smile,

"Come in... Why are you standing there as if you are some third-person??"

There were no traces of stress or tension on her face...

"vo... vo... I... "

stammered Abhi...

"First come-in... Sit here... Is this my Abhi?? I'm packing and you are standing out... Generally, you used to mess up whatever I do, right!! What's wrong with you now?? Come in..."

told Pragya with a sparkling smile...

Abhi went inside and pulled Pragya with him... They both sat on a couch... Disha left the room to give them privacy...

Abhi cupped her face,

"Don't act for me... Tell whatever is going inside your brain... You can't hold them for so long... I know you better than yourselves... "

told Abhi with tears lacing his eyes...

"Stupid fellow!! Nothing is cooking inside my mind... Things have happened... This is not the moment to regret or brood over... Concentrate on future things... "

completed Pragya ruffling his hair...

"Are you happy marrying me?? We might not have thought about this even a moment before I tied mangalsutra to you... So tell me... You may have certain expectations... I don't have any idea about how to proceed this relationship if we are accepting it... I couldn't bear his words... And that's the reason I married you without giving a second thought... But if you are not okay with this, let's break this, Pragya... "

asked Abhi with fear, tension and so many emotions running inside him...

Pragya answered him calmly...

"First of all... I'm sorry for behaving rude, in the morning... Even I needed some time to calm down my racing mind... I really don't know, what all happened this morning is right or wrong... But I was able to realize a few things out of it... One, the guy who always told me that he will not marry anyone, has married me... Forgetting Sonakshi... I know you still love her in some corner of your heart... But still, when you tied the nuptial chain, all my hard work for bringing you out of her has become fruitful... And also when you were about to remove the chain that your mom gave, it showed how much you care for me... What more I can pray to god?? So, I happily married you... Maybe it may take much time to work the relationship between us, but only with your consent... Only if you wish, I can be your wife... I know it may take some time for you to accept this marriage... But still, it's up to you... Accepting or Rejecting... "

Pragya paused for Abhi's reply...

"Maybe I would have tied it in pressure... But not without senses... I wasn't sure of anything else at that moment except one... That, at any cost, I won't be breaking this marriage... If I wanted to do that, I would not have tied it at the first instant itself... So, for this birth, only you are my wife... "

told Abhi with a sigh of relief...

"Then for this birth, only you are my husband... You know what, you are a better choice to Ishaan... So marrying you is not a wrong choice... "

twinkled Pragya with her words...

Abhigya giggled with Abhi slightly hitting her head with his palm...

"Idiot... it hurts... the wound is still fresh... "

told Pragya lightly wincing in pain...

"Sorry... Actually, I came to take you to the hospital... You have to get the dressing changed... "

told Abhi caressing her wound...

"yeah... we can go... But before that... Complete this packing... it's your bag only... I was like searching for your materials all around the house... Good for nothing... Keeping things at random places... "

told Pragya irritatedly...

"Why packing?? now?? sudden??"

asked Abhi confused...

"Gonna sit and eat here leisurely... You can... But for that, you have to make this marriage legal... Go and talk to mom and dad... It's necessary that they have to know about what has happened... Don't tell them over the phone... Tell them in person... I want to come with you and meet mom and dad... But they too need time to digest the fact... Seeing me with you may trigger them or console them... But anything could happen... I can't be sure of anything... That's why... Once mom and dad are able to understand the issue, you come and take me to your house... Okay??"

explained Pragya, as explaining to a child...

"Then what about the other bag??"

asked Abhi...

"That's mine baba... My parents are dealing with the relatives around here... You are going to deal with your parents... From my side, I have to do something right... So going back to the office, to deal with our colleagues... I don't want any problems for you when you get back to the office... "

replied Pragya...

"No... let's deal it together... You don't have to face it alone... "

argued Abhi...

"I'm not a kid... I can better deal this than you... So no worries... "

replied back Pragya...

"But Pragya... Don't you want to know what happened today??"

started Abhi...

"I don't want to Abhi... This is not the time for it... I don't want to hear it or think about it... Some miracle has happened and I'm saved from that monster by my angel... Isn't it enough for me to know about?? When the right time comes, I'll ask you myself... Okay..."

told Pragya cupping his cheeks...

Both touched their foreheads one another cherishing the moment of their unrealized love...

Their moment of love got broken with Disha entering the room with three coffee mugs... Both sat back comfortably on the couch and Disha forwarded the tray with coffee mugs to Abhi...

"Truly you are my love!! I'll fall on your feet for this coffee itself!! Leave Vin... I'll be your slave for this coffee till my last-breathe... "

told Abhi dramatically...

Pragya and Disha laughed at his antics...

"Thought of asking you, where are mom and dad??"

asked Abhi at the mid of his coffee...

"They too want some peace right... Looking at each other's face will not help... That's why I have sent them to mausi's house... They will be coming after dinner only... "

replied Pragya...

"Then we shall go for dinner after changing the dressing of your wound... Disha you too join us... We can have dinner together... "

told Abhi to Disha...

"You don't have to take the stress... I'm going out with Vin... You take Pragya... After everything happened, you guyz too need a break... "

replied Disha...

Silence prevailed in the room...

"Okay then!! I'll go and refresh... Abhi I have packed all your materials for leaving tomorrow... I have also informed Vin for booking tickets to your hometown and also for me and our friends to our place... "

completed Pragya...

Telling that Pragya went to the washroom, leaving Abhi and Disha in the room...

"Abhi!! We have always told you that you and Pragya always make a very good pair... Though you guyz have always denied the fact, with the play of destiny it has happened... Don't let go of this chance... You people won't know how I and our friends are happy about this... We are celebrating it tonight... We thought of inviting you both also, but we respect your feelings... That's why... You will understand this... But I'm quite afraid to let Pragya know this... Don't tell her that we are celebrating... Accept these from your heart, Abhi!! let things go in its flow... You will really be very much happy to look back at these moments in the future... "

told Disha...

Once she completed, they heard the car-honking sound... Disha confirmed it must be Vin... Disha, Vin, and Bulbul left the place immediately leaving Abhi and Pragya alone at home...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT TILL DATE..

PLZ CONTINUE SUPPORTING...

WITH LOVE,
SHWATHII 💕💕💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

57.3K 4.4K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...
76.6K 3.2K 11
Pragya was married to Karan and thought to give a chance for their marriage life. When Pragya miserably fails in her marriage life, how her life chan...
26.8K 2.9K 21
They loves each other more than their life... A war and a betrayal made their souls to leave the world. But they born again to complete their love an...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...