VIP Only | ✓

By theEMword

Sneaking into the VIP Section of Xavier Spurling's concert was the only way for Natalie Perez a twenty year o... More

᛫ VIP ONLY ᛫
✰ Playlist ✰
✰ Aesthetics ✰
00: Foreword
01: Sneaky Business
02: It's More Than A Surprise
03: After The Duet
04: Destination Station
05: The Next Morning
Sequel ???
Authors Note

Story Notice - Please Read

47 6 0
By theEMword

I'm thinking of doing facts and a Q and A on Vip Only so leave your questions here in the comments. I will write a message on my message board when the facts and Q and A are up (once I start getting some questions) so make sure you go and follow me on Wattpad.

I also wanted to use this chance to send my Thanks to everyone for choosing to read my story like I've said also leave it in the comments if you want some addition to this story, along with your ideas and if I did do a book linked to this what you want it to be about—possibly the tour, life after or one of the other characters' stories.

Thank you so much everyone make sure to send comments through.
Signed Em xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...