Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

Af LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... Mere

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 23

943 23 2
Af LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Evanescence- Sweet Sacrifice Orchestral)

Raven's Dream POV.

"Raven" mysterious voice whisper. I open my eyes seeing nothing but dark and cold instead of sunny and warm in the forest. "What's going on? What is happening?" I asked as I got up from the dark flower field. I look around till I saw a shadow figuring appeared by the trees just standing there staring at me then it disappeared went to different directions. I followed where the shadow figuring went to.

I tried to keep up with the shadow figuring but I finally did when the shadow figuring stop in front of the mirror, as I came toward the mirror the shadow figuring went inside the mirror and it came out with dark cloudy and foggy. I stop when I came closer to mirror until it revealed the figuring form as Doris cover in bloodon her neck with burns all over her body. "Doris, what happened to you?" I asked softly with my surprise look.

"There's no time I came to warn you about Jerry." Doris respond with different tone voices. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Don't trust Jerry, he is not gonna stop till he gets what he wants." Doris explained still different tone. "Come I'll show you what really happened." Doris said when she offer her hand to me. I reach to the mirror for her hand, once our touch she pulled my hand towards the mirror and went inside.

Then we were at somebody's house I never seen before with ancient paintings and scrolls. "Who's house is this?" I asked Doris and she respond from point it at the window. I came to the window and saw Jerry was outside in the front porch just standing there, I hear him crying and been hurt for some reason. "Why Raven? Why you betrayed me?" Hearing Jerry's thoughts crying in pain. That's when he was roaring and screaming in pain with leaving a gash of a claw mark on the wall.

"So that's why there was a claw mark and the noise too. He must of seen Adrian and I kissed." I said softly. Then everything went speed up a bit till I'm in the other room which is Jerry's study room from upstairs still more ancient paintings with books and a mystery painting cover by old cloth. I was about to look a the mysterious painting but it changed into a white room with all the doors and Doris was one of the rooms locked up look unconscious and weak with blood on her neck from Jerry.

Then the door was open from Charley helping her out of the room, as they went down stairs trying to escape, once they're outside Doris step in the lawn beneath the sunlight then she turn into ashes. "Oh my god he turn you before Charley was gonna save you." I said softly freaking out. "That's why I said beware of Jerry." Doris said. "What was in the painting portrait?" I asked and she said nothing. "Doris please I need to know." I begged.

"That you'll have to see it for yourself." She said in a different voice and turn into ashes and dust. "Doris wait." I called out but it was too late. The scene change again to Jerry's study room again, I found the mystery painting portrait again but only this time it was uncovered from the cloth and once I look at the painting which it turn out it's me. "Oh my god!" I said in freaking out tone.

Then I heard a foot steps behind me as I turn around slowly with my surprise look. "Jerry" I said as he came closer to me and pin me to the wall. "Why? Why me? Why are you doing this?" I asked still freaking out and trembling. "I did told you why Raven because I want you. You're destined to be my mate, that you're mine and mine alone." Jerry respond. "No, no, no, no." I said softly with tears, putting my head down and still trembling. "Sssh, ssh, ssh, it's okay little fairy, I'm not gonna bite you. Yet!" Jerry said softly cupped my face and wipe my tears with his thumb.

"Look at me little fairy." Jerry said and I look at his eyes. "You don't need to be afraid of me, hurting you is not my intention." He said softly while he starred deep into my eyes. Suddenly I feel weak and drowsy like I don't have a strength to move. "I've never wanted anybody else as much as I want you Raven, your scent is intoxicating and sweetness but your beauty is otherworldly." Jerry said softly and his eyes filled with lust.

His right hand on my hip while his left hand still on my face as his face come closer to mine till he smashed his lips to mine. My eyes are wide open as he kissed me hard with his tongue tried to enter inside my mouth but I didn't let him. I tried to resist and push him away from me but he wouldn't let me go while he pulled me closer to him. I was about to use my powers to get him off of me but his right hand grab both of my arms to pin above on top of my head unable to use my powers while I'm still struggling from his trap.

"Why you keep resisting me little fairy? Is it because you have feelings with Adrian instead of me?" He asked but only this time his tone sounded like he's in pain. "It's because you lied to me this whole time and you murdered Doris, Ed, Adam, and the others." I respond with a yelled tone. "You'll understand someday but in the meantime you're mine, all mine. I want you right here, right now whatever you like it or not little fairy." Jerry said in darker tone and he smashed again with demands on my lips.

His left hand move from my face to back of my neck pulling me closer, I tried to bite him but he turned to attempt against me used the chance to slip his tongue into silky warmth of my mouth and deeper in the kiss. Still more dominance and passion with heat from him wanting taste of me more till we parted the kiss again. "Let me go." I whispered begged.

"Never I'm not letting you go." He said after he growled and attacked my neck. He kissed and licked my neck trail, ended up making moan louder. "You're mine" he muttered and growled in my neck before his fangs show up and pierced on my neck then everything went black with a scream.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
647 30 8
β€’β€’β€’ (Your P.O.V.) β€’β€’β€’ Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...