Alpha Titus (editing)

By astortaa

He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold... More

Alpha Titus
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen (tw ⚠️)
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three (Minor TW ⚠️)
thirty - four
thirty - five (Minor TW ⚠️)
thirty - six ( Minor TW ⚠️)
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty one
Authors Note
OMFG!
Questions

twenty - one

111K 2.6K 221
By astortaa

'i love you for you, not for who you pretend to be'

I stare down at the small beauty in my arms, the moon shines down at us from the open window as small kitten snores escape her lips. A smile graces my face as she burys herself deeper into my chest.

I know she has had a hard life, and i also know she didn't tell me everything, and i don't expect her to. I know what it's like to have a past you want to hide. My hold tightens on her as my thoughts switch to the threat i know is heading in our direction.

Ever since she came here, the rogue sightings have decreased, however, they are getting farther into the pack land. Almost as if they know where to go, and while i don't believe that someone hear is a traitor, i don't know what to expect.

I stare down at her, at my mate. Honestly, I fear for her, I fear that one day, I won't be there to protect her, and she will be taken from me. While she is strong minded, she's fragile, the simplest thing can send her into floods of tears or result in her storming off with a red face, and those emotions make it dangerous for her.

Mate like us

My wolf whispers causing me to nod, She certainly likes me more than she did a week ago. A small moan leaves her lips as she shifts her position, facing away from me, her small hand goes to mine, holding it tightly as i pull her closer to me.

I think back to earlier, When i walked back in, i didn't expect to see her in what i would call basically nothing. I froze, I stood there not knowing what do with my mixed emotions, i didn't know whether to tell her to cover up incase people come round, tell her she's beautiful, or take her to our room. Our room. It feels good to finally call it that.

Obviously she caught me staring. So i decided on the simple 'beautiful line' however her answer caught me off guard, i thought she knew how stunning she was with her mismatched eyes and button nose. I wanted to protest, I wanted to tell her that she was the most gorgeous thing i ever laid eyes on but the fucking timer went off, and i would rather not burn the house down.

"You're so fucking beautiful, you know that." I whisper as place my head against her shoulder, "Damn i wish you knew how i saw you. I wish you knew what you did to me," I lightly kiss her mark, i feel her shudder against me causing me to smile as i close my eyes, and relax, my mate in my arms.

A sigh escapes my lips as i stretch turning off the constant beeping of the alarm on my phone, my eyes opening ever so slightly to reveal the gleaming sun. I feel his breath on the crook of my neck ultimately slowing my movements, as not to wake him. I turn in his arms, facing him with a smile. Honestly, i'm confused about how he didn't awake to that, he's the werewolf here, doesn't he have super good hearing.

Despite that, I place a kiss on the tip of his nose before slowly prying myself from his arms. He grunts in disapproval, pulling me back into him causing a giggle to escape my lips. "No," He grumbles, holding onto me. "Yes, I have to get ready for school you big bafoon." I once again try to move but he pulls me back once more, hovering over me.

I peer up at him, he's clearly not tired anymore. "No," He says annoyingly, "Titus, I have to go t-," I'm cut off when his lips meet mine, I feel the sparks rush through my body as they touch, my heartbeat speeds up and my mark tingles. My arms go around his neck as i kiss him before a knock comes at the door.

Titus pulls away with a groan as the door opens revealing Lance. "Alpha, We have a problem." Titus sits from his space above me and hands me his shirt that he removed last night. I scrunch my brows in confusion as i pull it over my head.

"What's wrong?" Titus questions, I spot Darius as he steps inside the room also Lances gaze turns to me before returning to Titus, who seems to get the hint that i'm not wanted here. "I can leave," I say as i stand only to get stopped, "No, You're the Luna, you should be able to hear this." I nod faintly, still not used to the newfound title.

"We found a group of rogues at the border, they are requesting to speak to you." Titus looks as if he's about to reject however Lance speaks up again "They have some of the pups, including my sister and Charity." A gasp escapes my lips, and Titus stands abruptly, "Take me to them." He orders.

I follow behind only to get stopped, "Stay-," He tries to stop me but i cut him off "That's my sister, I'm coming with or without you permission." I say as i push him out of the way, slipping on a pair of sneakers, I follow Lance out the door, thankfully Titus chooses to stay silent as i do so.

He leads us through the trees, the sun continues to rise, as we step between them, the leaves and twigs crunching beneath our feet, I feel a hand surround mine and look up to face Titus. He wipes a tear that had fallen down my cheek "Don't worry, They'll be fine." I nod unconvinced, how did they even manage to get them, what convinced the kids to go to the end of the pack territory.

I almost scream when i spot her, i would've ran towards them had Titus not been holding me back, I hadn't even glanced at the men holding them, nor the one they seem to be crowded around. I tighten my grip on Titus' hand as i keep my eyes trained on her, listening in on his conversation.

"You requested to see me, and i have arrived, now let the pups go." He speaks with such authority that even i feel myself shrink. "I heard you got a Luna, however i didn't believe it until one of my best warriors was killed by you, protecting the human. Not that i blame you, Jacob went slightly out of hand when he decided she would be his next lunch."

I breath in at the name, still refusing to meet the burning gaze of the, almost familiar voice. "Oh, the human feels guilty. Well you should, fucking idiot. I just wanted to come and inform you of my existence, My name is Alpha Xander, I'm the rogue alpha." That name sounds so familiar to me.

"I've heard of you, didn't realize you existed, however, now what do you want and why are you on my land, taking our pups." My eyes stay trained on Charity as she stays silent, tears on her cheeks. "Well you see, Titus," Titus' grip tightens at the disrespect, the complete disregard of his title. "I want land, I want power, and I want legitimacy, and the only way to get that is to defeat a pack Alpha, so i'm, lets say assessing my competition, and i've come to learn that having a mate has made you turn weak. Putting you right at the top of my list."

I finally break eye contact with my sister, my gaze turning to our intertwined hands, it's my fault that we're in danger. "Piss off." Titus spits causing the Rogue Alpha to chuckle. "Am i hurting the poor Luna's feelings?" He coos, I sniffle, trying to regain myself, I straighten my posture as i look up, finally staring at the Alpha before us, and freeze.

The dark blonde hair has grey spurting through, his deep brown eyes resemble one of mine and his tall figure is one i remember, one i couldn't forget, "You-," I barely get my words out.

"You look just like your mother, you know that." He says, his tone hard and cold, "I heard she broke down, took after her dear old husband, left you alone to raise a girl." I feel the anger flare inside of me. "Well that wouldn't have happened if you hadn't left, If you hadn't abandoned a child barely a week old and your 'little girl'" I spit out the nickname as if it burns my tongue.

Titus stares down at me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "You think i wanted daughters who didn't take an ounce of my genes?" He spits and realization hits me like a truck, he's a wolf, we aren't, that's why he left, that's why he didn't want us, the alcohol was just a ploy to leave. I almost punch him but i feel myself pulled back into a hard chest.

"I can see why she affects you so much, She really is her mother, and that's the problem." And then, as quick as he was there, he was gone, a large grey wolf takes off in the opposite direction, an army of others following behind. "I-, He-," I cant get my words out, instead, i place my arms around Titus and sob, I sob as i remember sitting with my father and mother with smiles on our faces, sat like a normal family.

"It was all a lie Titus,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 20.7K 25
"But... How can I be your mate?" She whispered, lowering her head. "I'm a human. Humans and werewolves can't be mates." Slowly, he reached for her fa...
459K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
14.2K 702 9
It has been 12 years since the Lycan emerged from the shadows and conquered the world. Today, North America is divided into two dozen Territories ov...
303K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...