Dating The Fame

Da _Leahh

Can Genesis deal with the slander from the media, obsessive stalkers, betrayal and the trust issues? All of t... Altro

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: G Shit
Chapter 2: Drunken
Chapter 3: Making A Move
Chapter 4: Don't Mind
Chapter 5: All The Stars
Chapter 6: Cravings
Chapter 7: I Am Not
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 9: Gardening Tool
Chapter 10: Brother
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Meeting the Fam
Chapter 13: Twitter Fingers
Chapter 14: NYC
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Should've Told You
Chapter 17: Body II Body
Chapter 18: Blondie
My Heart
Chapter 19: Past
Chapter 20: Leaked
Chapter 21: Don't Look Back
Chapter 22: You Should Stay
Chapter 23: Different Now
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: The Weekend
Chapter 26: The Awards
Chapter 27: Opportunites
Chapter 28: Controlling
Chapter 29: Desperado
Chapter 30: Tore Up
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Kick off
Chapter 34: Monica
Chapter 35: Twenty-Three
Chapter 36: Twenty Three pt. 2
Chapter 37: Timing is Everything
Chapter 38: Mistake
Chapter 39: Chill Bill
Chapter 40: Substance
Chapter 41: Circle of Life
Chapter 42: Holiday
Chapter 43: VA

Chapter 33: Pride

1.2K 77 28
Da _Leahh

Genesis,

It's been two days since the first show and we were now staying in a hotel in Phoenix for the second show later tonight. For the past day and a half I've been coped up in the hotel room with Chris, being as he doesn't have the same free will as everyone else to roam the city. But now I was growing a little bored and decided to meet with Sevyn for breakfast.

Going on forty-five minutes of me being in the bathroom either doing my hair or make-up, I started to entertain myself.

"Chris." I called out while combing through my hair. "Come here." I giggled staring at my reflection. I had a pair of Chris basketball shorts on with one of my over size tees stopping mid thigh.

"Hm?" He hummed as he dragged his feet to the bathroom entrance.

"Don't I look like I could've been in your video?" I asks he raised his eyebrow in confusion, so I sang, "Let me talk to you, tell you how it is. I was thinking when I saw that body had to get shawty, tell her what a young boy gon' do." I mocked his sixteen year old voice while dancing–or attempting to crump.

"You look like you're having a seizure." He chuckles.

"Or I could've been Juelz." I mention while rubbing my chin, "Let me fall back, you ain't ready for all that. Have you sleep late, real late yeah takin' them long naps." I rapped.

"Hell no."

I smacked my lips, "Whatever, you always hating on me." I flicked him off.

"I ain't hating on nothing. I've been sitting here waiting on you and your seven head to stop hogging up the bathroom so I could brush my teeth."

I scrunch my nose up. "That's what that smell is? Damn babe you need to brush, floss, rinse with mouthwash and repeat."

"Girl, my breath don't stank." He protested as he turn out the bathroom, I laugh while pulling at his arm.

"It's room in here." I moved back while pointing to the open sink. Pursing his lips, he reached for his toothbrush while letting the water run. "Did you want me to bring you back anything?"

He shook his head. "Nah, Jamal and Hoody got me." I nod knowing they'll probably just order room service in their room.

After I finished styling my hair I began cleaning up all my belongings I had everywhere. While Chris rinsed his face off he glanced up at me through the mirror and chuckled.

"You look small as hell."

I laugh. "I look like how you did in that video."

"It was a trend and I looked good." He smirks.

"You would've looked even better if you had me teaching you some moves," I grin as Chris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Teach me? All I've seen you do is shake your ass."

I roll my eyes. "That's for fun. I can really dance, you can ask Logan." I crossed my arms over my chest as Chris purses his lips and waved me off. "You don't believe me?"

"No, and I feel like you're gonna try to teach me how to twerk, but I already got that down."

"You got jokes." I laugh sarcastically. "Aight, bet. We're gonna battle one day."

"You forreal?" He laughs.

"Dead serious. 'Ion want to embarrass you but you begging for it now." I huffed while checking the time. It was going on 10:30 and I was supposed to meet Sevyn in the lobby by now.

Brushing past Chris who was now laughing hysterically, I disconnected my phone from the charger while grabbing my bag. Without saying another word I grabbed my room key to leave out.

"Oh so you're not gonna tell anybody you're leaving now?!" He called after me as I smiled.

Once I got downstairs I could tell Sevyn was just about to call me until she glanced up while I stepped off the elevator.

"I was just about to say, I know Chris didn't manage to pull you back in bed again."

I giggled while shaking my head. "Not today. You ordered a car?"

"Well—"

"No need when I'm around." Ryan appeared with a huge grin on his face.

"So these bitches was gonna get food with out me?"

Sevyn and I turn around just as EJ walked up with Monica shortly behind him.

"I tried your room!" Sevyn laughs as he shook his head.

"We had to go and get these shoes for Chris, but I'm hungry now so let's go."

"....All of us?" My eyes darted towards Monica who seemed agitated. She's always with EJ now like his little assistant but I've notice nobody else seems to like her company either.

"I could us a drink." She shrugs with a dry smile.

"Great."

>>>>>>>>

"A coma?" Sevyn choked on her mimosa.

I shook my head. "Exactly, and I seen the article too. I can't believe they making shit up like this."

Call it silly but I looked up blogs and gossip sites about Chris & I. Sure enough people do believe we are broken up or that I was beat into a coma. Naturally reading all the lies about me bothered me and I wanted to address it. I hate for someone to believe something about me that wasn't true.

"Girl they got to for it to make news." EJ added.

I rolled my eyes and began chewing on my bottom lip, wondering if I could confide in them about what bothers me the most. I definitely trusted Sevyn and EJ, Monica was the problem.

"I can't believe they were half naked on the bus, like anybody could've walked in on them. No self respect." EJ scoffs.

"Or maybe it's something they've done before." I shrugged, causing three sets of eyes to fall on me. "Chris acted like he knew them and when he told them to leave he said he "doesn't get down like that anymore". What the hell does that even mean?"

EJ pursed his lips as his eyes fell down into his lap while Sevyn bit her lip. I knew they had to know something because their entire demeanor change, even Monica's as she continued to play around with her fruit on her plate.

Whenever I would ask Chris to elaborate he always change the subject. I know he has history with others, and that's fine because I do too. Only difference is that Chris knows I've been with TJ and Raheem, therefore he knows my past. But he isn't open with his at all.

Being his girlfriend I shouldn't care too much as long its behind us. The thing is, Chris is a celebrity. So I can't necessarily turn a blind eye to it when it's constantly being thrown in my face that somebody has slept with him. Whether it's from a random girl at the club, from social media down to pop ups on the tour bus. I rather deal with these problems head on that way I have no surprises.

"I just feel like there's a part of Chris that I don't know–sometimes." I blurted slouching back in my seat.

"Because there is." Monica spat causing EJ to nudge her under the table just for her to glare up at him.

"You telling me that you know what I'm talking about?"

She sits up, placing her fork down. "Of course, I do. I've been working for him for quite sometime now." Leaning forward, she frowns. "I can tell by just looking at you that you never sat down and had a real conversation with him about what he was doing before you."

"Can we, like, not?" Sevyn blurted.

"Exactly why is this even a conversation right now." EJ cleared his throat while waving for our waiter.

I cut my eyes at Monica as her glare never left mine. I didn't like the fact that she was right, but what could she know?

"You're so worried about what people are saying and thinking of you. Maybe you should worry about the type of man your man is, then you'll know what people are really saying."

I frown as Monica shot up from her seat and stormed off, leaving the table. I scrunch up my face as both EJ and Sevyn sighs.

"What is wrong with her?" I grumbled.

"Everything." EJ waves off.

"I don't know but you and Chris are like my best friends, so please take my advice when I say leave it alone." Sevyn retorts.

I pursed my lips as EJ nods in agreement. Scoffing to myself, I let it go. For the rest of breakfast and on the way to the hotel, I remain quiet. When we all left out the restaurant, Monica was sitting in the car with Ryan waiting on us to leave. She had these thick shades on while she sat in the back ignoring us the entire time. But I wasn't even focused on her anymore or how she disrespected me. For me to try to go back and forth with her was just gonna waste energy, when I could careless about her.

Chris is the person I need to confront.

"Did you want to ride with us to the arena?" Sevyn asks once we pulled up to the hotel. For most of the ride she's been giving me side glances and tried to make small talk. I assumed she could sense why I was being quiet and wanted to ease the tension but I just wasn't in the mood.

She's only asking to get some type of answer out of me to see just how mad I am. All the tour buses were getting ready to leave in about two hours to head to the arena, so it really didn't matter who rode in what. So I simply shrugged once we got onto the elevator.

"I'll let you know." I give her a small closed lip smile just as we stepped off on our floor.

Walking into the room, I instantly spotted Chris sitting up on the bed fully changed from what he slept in. He had the TV remote in one hand as he scrolled through episodes on Netflix while his other hand rested inside his sweatpants.

"Where y'all ended up going?" He asks without his eyes leaving the TV screen as I sat on the edge of the bed with my back to him, kicking off my shoes.

"This local spot, I forgot the name. Did you eat?" I asks turning to him.

"Yeah," He nods looking up before doing a double take. "What's wrong with you?"

I was now sitting Indian style in the middle of the bed as he questioned me.

"You remember in New York when I asked you about Monica being apart of your team?" He nods. "You would've told me if you slept with her, right?"

The minute the question left my lips I wanted to laugh. I feel stupid even asking this because I know Chris, there's no way he would still have her working for him if he did. Maybe she's just the jealous type trying to get into my head and it worked.

"You didn't ask."

I paused and out of instinct, I squinted my eyes up at him.

"Wait, what?" I chuckled dryly. I was confused and I had to laugh to hide the fact that I was growing heated by the second.

"You never asked me if I had any physical relations with her so I didn't think it was important enough to tell you." He shrugged as he stood up from the bed.

Now my mind was racing. Is he serious right now? He's not technically answering the question and I know we tend to play around alot, so could he be joking? This is not something to beat around the bush about. I needed a direct answer.

"Wait," I laugh once again. "Are you saying that you did sleep with her? Just give me a yes or no." I gritted.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Chris eyes fell to my clenched hands just before he nods. "It was before us so what's the problem?"

I felt a plunge in my chest as I dropped my head. How could I be so stupid?

"I can't believe this shit." I huffed as I began to pace the room. "You had me out here standing next to a bitch you fucked everyday and you're asking me what's the problem? I FEEL HUMILIATED CHRIS!"

"You need to calm down." He clenched his jaw as he tried to reach for my arm.

"No, fuck you and don't touch me."

He kissed his teeth. "Man, you're tripping. This ain't no different then when I found out you and TJ fucked. You ain't tell me shit and I asked you was you feeling him like that." He growled.

"BIT–" My head snapped in his direction but I stopped myself knowing calling a man out of his name is never a smart move. "The fucking difference is literally no one knew about me and TJ. YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING FUCKING DUMB KNOWING DAMN WELL EVERYBODY KNOWS Y'ALL SLEPT TOGETHER!"

"Get the fuck out my face, Genesis. What you not gon' do is talk to me like you're crazy." He spoke through gritted teeth. The vein in his forehead popped letting me know he's just as mad, but I honestly didn't care at the moment. "Don't nobody know shit and if they do then who gives a fuck?!"

I sigh and sat down in attempt to calm down while running my hand down my face. It all made sense now, from the beginning when I first met Monica. He had me smiling in this girl face trying to be friendly when she was spiteful. Of course they had sex it was right there in my face.

Then it hit me. When I confessed I didn't like Monica, Chris left the hotel room that night claiming to fix it.

I shot up from my seat. "Did you fuck her while we were together?"

"What?" He scoff. "Hell no. I wouldn't cheat on you, Genesis. You really think I would do something like that to you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I really don't know anything right now. Right now, you ain't shit and you left that room to go do something is all I know!" I huffed.

"I ain't shit?" He repeated with his eyebrows knitted together. "Ard then, cool. If I ain't shit then why you with me? You can leave for all I care."

"You don't care?"

"Nah, go. Me and Monica had a thing before you so it shouldn't even concern you. The shit never meant anything to me like you do. But you mad about how not knowing made you look to everybody cause you always giving a shit about everybody else. Run and go be with them then, fuck outta my face."

Reality was slowly setting in on how bad this situation was getting and my heart told me not to move. But my pride wasn't easily swayed and I grabbed my phone and stormed out the room, purposely slamming the door on my way out.

____________

Y'all so on my page I sent out a message asking for some suggestions, which only one person responded 😬. That's cool though I ain't in my feelings about it haha.....

LMFAOOOO but no everybody check it out under my conversation and help your girl out with suggestions, please 😁.

🙏🏽

(Side note: have y'all notice how delicious Chris looks in all black? When he wear those tight ass black jeans 🤤 like I never knew black could be someone's color but it looks so good on him, that and white 😍)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.3K 321 42
Aaliyah got lost and ran into you so you help her find her dad, she likes you so you get a job offer to become her nanny but what will happen when yo...
18K 353 18
A couple becomes famous together but hides their relationship because of hate they're receiving.
544K 9.5K 48
Apparently the more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall for them.
14.2K 929 38
What happens when an ordinary girl is looking for a job and walks into a situation where she is the Hired Girlfriend of a famous singer who keeps alo...