Secret Agent

By kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung also known as V who is working as a secret agent in Korea... There is no love no feelings in his... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mission
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - innocent boy
Chapter 4 - Love at first sight
Chapter 5 - My bunny
Chapter 6 - Fiesty bunny
Chapter 7 - I Miss Him
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Passionate night
Chapter 11 - Pleasure
Chapter 12 - I will protect you
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - First mission
Chapter 16 - Family
Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

Chapter 15 - Attack

9.8K 485 90
By kimjungkoo97

Jungkook pov

I looked at the crowded hallway where the patients were waiting and some nurses walking here and there... I wear my father's doctor coat and a steth in my hand.. I have to get into the secret room quickly.. I took the file in my hand and pretent like checking through it when the doctors or some nurse crossed me ..

'Be quick baby.. They are near you..' I know everyone is scared.. I cleared my throat and sneaked into the empty hallway and stood infront of the secret room.. I pressed my thumb for access and the door opened.. Using silicon gel we got Simon's finger print.. I turn on the computer and and transfer some files to our system.. I took the important files and checked once again before leaving the room..

'Kookie.. Come quick...' I heard jimin hyung's voice.. I didn't want to go through the hall way again so using the window I came out of the hospital and went to the parking lot.. 'I got it hyung.. Let's go..' Taehyung hugged me tightly.. I know he is scared.. Jimin hyung smiled at me and he starts the car..

'Hyung.. They have some connection with cops also.. Some of the officers always hide the evidence of jae wook.. So he escaped easily.. But this time he won't escape..' Taehyung nodded his head..

'Yeah baby many officers tried to destroy the evidence but you get it on time.. We have to send those information to our chiefs.. They will say what we have to do next..' I leaned on the seat.. I can feel taehyung's hand on my thighs and squeezed it ..

When we reached our mansion my papa gave me a bone cracking crush.. 'Papa.. I'm alright..' I know he won't relax until he see me.. I caressed his back to comfort him..

'Woahhh.. Kookie you are really good in this field.. Took only short amount of time to get those information..' Hoseok hyung pats my shoulder.. I took off the silicon gel from my thumb..

'Did jae wook know that simon is dead.. Why there is no news about him..' I asked.. 'Of course he know kookie.. But its cops who are hiding the news..' Yoongi hyung said..

'So its only one more step to meet jae wook again..' I looked at my dad I mean Mr.Kim.. 'He has to pay for his sins.. But..' He looked at me and my papa..

'You guys have to leave.. I already talk about this to Jackson and mark.. Stay in busan until we clear all this mess..' I don't want to leave him..

'We won't..' Me and papa said at the same time.. 'I-i don't want to go.. I want to be with you.. With you guys..' I lowered my head.. I'm scared.. Scared of losing them.. I want my dad to be with me.. And I don't want to leave taehyung.. What if something happens to them..

'Its too danger baby.. What if they hurt you...' Taehyung caressed my cheeks.. I know no one wants me to get hurt .. 'I don't want to leave you guys in danger.. Please..' I looked at Mr.Kim..

'I want to be like you.. You are my role model Mr. Kim.. I don't want to leave you guys alone.. I know you all care about me, yugy and my papa.. But we don't want to leave you now.. You guys protected us.. I don't want to lose you all in my life..' He sighed a little and pats my shoulder.. I looked at my papa who is smiling at me..

'Okay.. If that's what you want then don't leave..' I hugged him tightly.. Ohh how many years I dream about to hug my dad but now it's real but no one knows that I know the truth even taehyung.. I feel his hands wrapped around mine and caressed my back.. I feel so safe..Appa..

Taehyung POV

I looked at Mr.Kim he looks so happy.. His eyes brimmed with tears.. I don't know why they are hiding the truth to kookie.. He won't hate them.. I sighed a little.. After lunch I cuddled with jungkook in our bed.. Jimin and bambam were at the headquarters to gave the evidence to our chiefs..

'What will you guys do after you complete the mission..' Jungkook looked at me.. 'We.. We will wait for our next mission..'

'W-will you leave us.. When will I see you again..' I know we have to leave them after our mission.. Jungkook has to finish his studies.. 'Yeah.. You have to complete your studies..' I kissed him on his forehead..

'Then when will I see you..' I don't know when... 'Baby... Even if I leave you after this mission remember this.. I will come back for you.. I promise.. You know I can't live without you..' I tilt his chin.. He tried not to cry..

'Its the rule Jungkook.. We have to leave the place after our mission accomplished.. We can't stay here even if we want to..' He hugged me tightly..

'Then I will come to meet you..' I know this bunny will do anything.. I smiled at him.. 'Just wait for me until I finish college..'

'I will.. Baby..' We both cuddled on the bed.. But before we leave jungkook should know about his dad.. I have to talk about this to Mr.Kim.. I don't want to leave him.. What will I do without jungkook ... Suddenly we heard a loud blast which made us to fall on the floor.. I was about to go but jungkook stopped me.. We looked through the window..

'Long time no see Mr. Kim.. Where is your son..' How the fuck did they find this place.. 'Jae wook..' Jungkook said.. I took my gun and gave it to Jungkook.. He looked at me with wide eyes.. 'Listen baby.. Leave this place now..' I gave my mobile to him.. 'Go to the head quarters and inform about this..' He holds my hand tightly..

'I don't want to hyung... What if they..' I placed my finger on his lips.. 'Jimin and bambam are there in headquarters.. They won't kill us baby.. Look at me..' I wiped the tears.. 'Do you trust me..' He nodded his head and hugged me tightly..

'Then leave the place now.. They wont do anything..' I holds his cheeks in my hands and stroked his fluffy cheeks.. Before I go jungkook pulled me towards him.. He smashed his lips on mine.. I can feel his wet tears.. 'Love you baby..' I kissed him on his cheeks..

'Love you too tae..' He took the gun and opened the secret door in my room which it leads to the forest.. I know you will save us baby.. Suddenly the door bursted and I saw two men smirking at me... Its not the right time to fight with them.. They dragged me to the hall where everyone were there. ..

'Where is  he?' I looked at jaewook and smirked.. He punched me on my face..

'Stop being a coward jae wook.. Don't you dare to hurt him..' Mr.Kim raised his voice..

'Kim Namjoon.. Husband of Mr. Kim Seokjin.. Right.. Now.. Where is your son..' Mr.Kim smirked at him..

'Even if I die I wont tell you where he is..' He holds his husband's hand.. 'All off them to our place now..' The men dragged us to their van.. Our hands are tied..

'You will die for him..'  Jaewook said and closed the door.. I looked at Mr.Kim and nodded his head... He sighed and relaxed on the seat... Everything will end so soon baby..

No one's pov

Jungkook ran through the woods to reach the road.. He has no time to rest.. He tried to call jimin.. He has to save his family..

'How they know about our place.. We have do something quick.. That bastard will kill them ..' Jackson is so furious.. He is scared.. Scared of loosing his friends.. Suddenly the door opened and they all looked at jungkook..

'Kookie..' Jimin and bambam hugged the younger.. 'H-he take them all.. We have to go.. There is no much time.. We have to save them..' Mark controlled the younger..

'We will... Just relax now.. Please.. We have to find them first..' Jackson said.. 'Arrange the meeting..' After ten minutes the whole headquarters were in a commotion.. 'Listen.. They are in the old mansion near the sea.. But there are so many men who guards the mansion.. ' Jackson said..

'Dont worry I already informed to beakhyun hyung.. So he will come with his troop.. They will take care off outside..' Jimin said..

'Good.. Now jinyoung and youngjae will be in the van guiding us.. Jungkook, jimin and bambam you guys have to save the others..' Jungkook nodded his head..

'Get ready guys.. We will leave in ten minutes..' Jackson said.. Jimin and bambam leads the way to younger.. They gave the uniform for him.. 'Its yours jungkook.. Mr.Kim designed it for you..' Jungkook touched the soft fabric.. He wear the uniform.. The younger loads his gun which taehyung gave.. 'Don't get hurt..' Mark squeezed the younger's shoulder.. Jungkook nodded his head.. They all get into the van..

Jimin holds the younger's hand and squeezed it slightly.. When they reached the forest baekhyun and others were waiting for him.. 'Is he Mr.Kim's son..' Chanyeol asked.. Baekhyun nodded his head..

'He is just like his dad. ' suho said.. Mark and the others join with baekhyun troop.. 'So we will take care of the guards outside.. But be careful there are so many are there..'sehun said..

'Ready guys..' They all started to attack the guards.. Meanwhile jungkook, jimin and bambam get inside the mansion and shoot jaewook's men. 'Looks like they have come..' Jae wook looked at taehyung who is bruised badly.. 'I want to see your death taehyung.. That little one challenged me that he will save you.. Let's see then..' One of jaewook's man blinf fold taehyung and he tied both of his legs and hands..

'Finish him off..' He said and leaves the room.. The man threw taehyung in a big water tank .. Taehyung can't move his hand and legs.. He is drowning little by little..

Jaewook looked at namjoon and jin.. 'The whole building will be explode in a few minutes.. In fifteen minutes.. Good bye..' Jae wook smirked at him.. Yoongi and hoseok were so furious.. Jae wook once again looked at namjoon and closed the door..

'That bastard will kill taehyung.. We have to do something..' Yoongi said.. There are other men who are there.. Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud and jae wook fall on the floor..  jin and namjoon were shocked to see jungkook.. 'Sorry for the late..' Jimin and bambam attacked the others while Jackson untied namjoon and others.. Jae wook tried to attack jungkook but jungkook is a skilled boxer he knows how to defend it..

Namjoon kicked on jae wook's chest.. 'Go and save taehyung.. I will take care of him.. But you have ten minutes Jungkook.. This building will explode soon.. The younger nodded his head and leaves the room he search each and every room on the mansion.. Atlast he saw a man who came out of the room..

'Who the f...' Before he finish the sentence jungkook knocked him down.. He saw the elder inside the water tank and his hands and legs are tied.. Jungkook jumped into the water and untied him.. He helped the elder and they both fall on the floor..

Taehyung coughed a little and holds the younger's hand.. He was bruised badly.. On the other side Namjoon tied jaewook in the chair.. 'We have to go.. Come on..' Namjoon shouted.. But jin didn't leave..

'Don't worry.. Nothing will happen to them.. The whole building going to explode.  Come on..' Jae wook shouted at them to untie him but they all leaves him alone on the room.. Namjoon and others rushed out of the mansion..

'Let's go..' Taehyung can't walk he feels too weak. 'Go.. Leave me here.. Go..' He pushed the younger but jungkook didn't leave him.. 'I won't leave you.. Come on..' He helped the elder to stand..

'I can't jungkook.. Leave me alone.. Just save yourself..' Jungkook looked around the room.. He broke the glass window and helped taehyung.. They both saw only deep blue water below them.. Jungkook stretch his hand to taehyung and smiled at him.. Taehyung holds the younger's hand..

'There they are..' Jimin said.. Everyone looked at the roof.. 'Oh my god..' Jin screamed.. 'Ready..' Taehyung asked.. They both jumped into the sea and the whole building exploded.. Taehyung didn't leave the younger's hand.. Jungkook pulled the elder closer towards him..

'Taehyung..' The younger tried to call him.. They tried not to loose their grip but the water force is too much for them... 'Taehyung..' Jungkook opened his eyes and coughed.. Everyone were happy to see him.. Jin wiped the tears.. 'T-taehyung.. Tae..'

'He is alright.. Just now he is taken to the hospital..' Jin hugged his son tightly.. Jungkook smiled a little.. 'I'm alright papa..'

'Alright.. Do you know how much we scared..' Bambam cried.. 'I won't die easily.. I want to torture you all..' Namjoon wiped his tears...

The whole area were surrounded by the cops and reporters.. Jungkook sit on the rock and looked at the burning mansion where the cops trying to calm the reporters.. Namjoon covered the younger with blankets to prevent him from cold.. Jin beside his son.. But jungkook's thoughts were about taehyung...

'Dont worry.. Jimin, hoseok and yugy  where there with him.. He is fine jungkook..' Namjoon caressed his son's back.. Bambam and yoongi were in the with the cops to report the mission..

'Thank you for saving us..' Jungkook bowed to Namjoon.. 'Ani.. Kookie.. Its my duty to protect you and father because...' Namjoon bite his lips.. He didn't know how to say.. On the other side jin tensed a little.. He is scared to tell the truth a lot..

'Because we are family.. Right Appa..' Namjoon was shocked and he looked at his son with wide eyes.. 'Appa..' Jungkook's eyes brimmed with tears he hugged Namjoon and cried on his chest.. 'Appa..' Namjoon hugged his son... Jin closed his mouth with his hands and cried..

'I'm sorry baby.. Kookie.. Forgive your appa.. Don't be angry with me.. I'm sorry jungkook ah..' Jungkook tilt his head and looked at his father..

'I'm so happy.. Why should I be angry on you.. Thank you Appa.. At last you came to see us.. Dont leave us Appa..' Namjoon wiped his son's tears on his cheeks and hugged him.. 'I won't kookie.. I wont leave you both..'  Namjoon looked at his husband and pulled him towards him.. He is so happy holding his two happiness with him..

Yoongi and bambam looked at the beautiful family... Their hearts swell in happiness.. 'Atlast our Chief is happy now..' Bambam said.. Nor only then everyone looked at them and they are happy for Namjoon...

'A man who spend his life for this job.. Divorce his husband.. He lives a hard way but now he is the happiest man in the world.. ' Mark said.. Jackson wiped his tears and smiled at the beautiful family..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote...

This ff is going to end soon.. Thank you for your love and support...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 28.1K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
783K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
3.2M 186K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
717K 27.1K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...