Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty two

6.9K 299 66
By Missnellywrites

Alyssa walked into the backyard looking for Mia and Athena. She had asked Athena to watch Mia for her while she went to her evening class and she frowned seeing who was there instead....

"Gotcho' ass." Tyrone chuckled as he picked up Mia's red Checkers piece.

"Nooo." Mia whined as she pouted folding her arms across her chest. That was her last piece and he had ate it, usually when she and Alyssa played she would let her win but she could see her mother and father were different. Mia looked up seeing her mother standing behind Tyrone.

She smiled, "Hi mommy!" She waved. That caused Tyrone to turn around as he looked at Alyssa.

"Where's Athena...? Why are you here?" She tilted her head to the side waiting for a response.

"I told her she ain't have to watch her. I let her know I was Mia father and it was okay for her to go home."

Alyssa scoffed before shaking her head. "Nigga who are you to tell her to leave! I didn't ask you to come here. This isn't your house and you don't have no business being here."

"Oop." Mia covered her mouth. "Mommy said bad word."

"You talking real crazy right now In front my child-"

"You coming to my place everyday is uncalled for cause obviously you not here for the right reasons. If you wanna see your daughter so bad all you gotta do is call me, but no you wanna come here cause you checking for what the fuck I got going on." She scoffed shaking her head as Tyrone clenched his jaw.

"I don't know why you keep popping up, go back to where you was two years ago." She snapped before walking over to Mia grabbing her hand waiting for her to get up from her seat as they walked back inside the house.

She could hear Tyrone's footsteps following behind her, "Oh what you afraid your lul' boyfriend gone come checking for you again." He says.

"Baby go to the room, mommy need to talk to daddy real quick, okay?" She kneeled down to Mia's height as she nodded. She pulled her phone out her sweater before handing it to Mia and she ran off. Alyssa sighed before standing up turning to face Tyrone.

"First off, what you did was uncalled for." She frowned. "Me and him have nothing going on."

"What you doing here?" She whispered before looking back then looking at him as she tilted her head out the door.

"What you whispering for?" He chuckled. "Yo brother wanted me to come check on you, say he ain't here from you since the day he came over. Had to make sure everything good."

"Yeah." She looked back again. "Everything is fine."

"What you keep looking back for?" He raised his eyebrow. "Oh you must got some company huh?" He pulled at his chin hair.

"Some-"

"Who the fuck at the." Tyrone appeared at the doorway opening the door wider."Door." A frown appeared on his face as he looked kapri up and down.

"Yo." Kapri chuckled. "Don't tell me you fuckin' with this clown again?" Montana had already gave Kapri the run down on who Tyrone was. He ain't never seen him before or heard of him until when Montana let him know he was the one putting his hands on Alyssa and the one who shot up Montana's car. He couldn't stand niggas like him. Like to put his hands on women but couldn't step to a nigga his own size

"No it's-"

"Nigga suck my dick—fuck is you?"Tyrone spat harshly.

"What?!" Kapri scrunched his face up pulling up his pants.Those three words was the most disrespectful thing to say and Kapri didnt take disrespect likely.

"Wait, wait!" Alyssa shouted as she got in the middle facing Kapri placing her hand on his chest."Tyrone just go back inside please." She turned around facing him. "Please." She looked up at him.

"You lucky my daughter here."

"Nah cuz you lucky. Best believe."

Tyrone sucked his teeth before he went back into the house.

"It's not even what you think-"

"It ain't my business. You ain't gotta explain yourself."

"Okay." Alyssa nodded, "Just let Mon know were fine."

"I gotchu'" He said before pulling her into a hug. They pulled back from the hug before he looked at her. "Done got all big on me huh?" He chuckled.

"Just a little." She emphasized with her Thumb and index finger.

"Aight I gone hold you anymore longer." He says turning around walking away from her apartment.

"Be safe." She said.

"Always."

"Yeah aight."

"And even if...you have no say in what the fuck I got going on with my life."

"You keep telling yourself that, as long as I'm here, ima always have a say. Remember that."

"Gosh." She shook her head. "You haven't changed one bit...you're twenty-four Tyrone! Twenty-four with a child! Grow the fuck up. I'm not that sixteen year old girl that you think you can beat on and manipulate anymore."

"You sure." He smirked walking up to her backing her into the wall as she turned her head away from him. Tyrone brung his hand up moving her hair to the side before leaning down whispering in her ear...

"You'll always be that weak-minded bitch." He chuckled in her ear.

Alyssa pauses before she turned her head looking into his eyes. "Get out." She said calmly even though she was raging inside. "Get out!" She yelled. "Get outtt!" She yelled louder before she started swinging hitting him in his chest. She was trying to aim for his face but he was much taller than her.

Tyrone grabbed her wrist squeezing them tight before he slammed her into the wall pinning her arms above her head. "You betta stop fuckin' putting yo hands on me." He snarled.

Alyssa whimpered from how tight he was squeezing her hands, "I hate you." She looked up at him with glossy eyes. She was trying to hold back her tears.

"The feelings mutual."

Alyssa's lip quivered before she spoke up"You're gonna end up just like your f-"

"Finish that sentence Alyssa, I want you to."

Alyssa doesn't dare say anything seeing his eyes slowly changing from its natural state.

"If you don't get out my house. I swear you will never see Mia again."

"You gone threaten me with my daughter?"

Alyssa didn't say anything as he let go of her arms and he called out for Mia. Alyssa rubbed over her wrist that had turned red.

Mia ran out the room and into her dads arms.

"Ima come pick you up later. Okay mama."

"Otay."

"Gimme kiss." He says and she pecks his lips before he places her down.

He looks over at Alyssa as she picked up Mia before walking to the back into her room and slamming the door.

"You hear me?" Alyssa frowned when she seen Jade was not even paying attention to her..

"Jade." Alyssa whined picking up the pillow hitting her with it.

"What." Jade laughed as she placed her phone on her chest.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"Honestly..no I didnt." She said and Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Okay fine I'm sorry." Jade leaned up sitting Indian style. "I'm listening."

"Nevermind, I don't even feel like repeating myself. Tell me about what you was finna tell me before." Alyssa sat down on the end of the couch.

"Oh we should hit the club tonight. I heard they got this new joint opening called Ace."

"Ain't that a strip club?"

"Sum'n like that. And you know I love them strippers."

"How we gonna get in?"

"Fuck you mean how. We legal, now you talking bout drinking and all that shit. My cousin work there she got us."

"Okay." Alyssa shrugged. "I'm down, ain't got nothing better else to do."

"Exactly, you always cooped up in the house being a mom, you should get out the house tonight for once and have fun."

Alyssa nodded as her phone chimed. She picked it up and it was a text message from an unknown number. She pressed the message and smiled at the attachment...

Another text came in and it was My'lisa who was texting her. She rolled her eyes before saving the pictures to her camera roll. She couldn't help but to keep staring at the picture.

"You okay boo?" Jade asked concerned seeing Alyssa get all quiet.

"Yeah I'm fine." Alyssa said lowly as she held her head down.

"Lys talk to me." Jade got up from the couch sitting next to Alyssa.

"It's like...you ever fell in love with someone and it's hard to let go. Even after everything they put you through, the lying, cheating, disrespect..everything. Every time you try to talk to someone else all you think about is them." Alyssa sniffled. "Man, when I first met Tyrone he was so sweet and a gentleman. He was caring, he'd call and check up on me. But then months later into the relationship that changed...he changed. He was twenty I was sixteen." Alyssa vented as Jade listened rubbing her back.

"I was naive, dumb, head over heels for him. He was my first, I gave him everything I had in me. It's been two years since I seen him and months later he pops up. By now you would think he got his shit together. We got a daughter together. Till this day he still treats me like shit and I let him." Alyssa cried silently. "It's bad enough that in my heart I still love him." Jade pulled Alyssa closer to her as she let her cry on her shoulder.

"It's okay, it's not easy to let go of your first love I understand. But Alyssa it's only so much you can take from someone. You put up with his shit for this long. You can't let him win you gotta show him him. Be strong. A person is only gonna change when they want to, when their ready for a new start. If he isn't willing to do that just move on. If he can't see your worth someone else will... Okay?" Jade lifted her head up looking at her.

"Yeah." Alyssa wiped her eyes.

"Now let's stop all sad shit and get ready for a good time tonight."

"Okay." Alyssa laughed before getting up from the couch.

"You want these ones mama?" Montana asked and Maia nodded and he handed her the flowers. He laughed when she sniffed the flowers.

"Daddy im tired of walking, can you pick me up?" The five year old asked holding her arms out.

"Yo big ass." He chuckled before swooping her in his arms. "Let's just hope pops don't break nothing." He says as she starts giggling.

Montana and Maia had been walking around the city for a few. It was a Thursday and usually he didn't see Maia until the weekends but Summer asked if he could watch her for a few while she handled some business. Of course he wasn't gonna say no, any time he got to spend with his daughter he was going to since his days were always short.

"What you wanna do now?" He asks her as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired. I got everything I wanted." She says holding the flowers up for him to take.

"Oh so now you tired and want me to carry you all the way back to the car. Huh?" He chuckles shaking his head taking the flowers as he continued walking down the street,

"Yeah."

"Mad lazy just like ya moms."

"Can I stay with you today daddy?" She asks before putting her thumb in her mouth.

"You got school in the morning mamas."

"No, I don't want to go. Can I please stay with you, I wanna hang with Bubba."

"Aight, how bout I talk to yo mom and see what she say?"

"Okay." Maia smiled holding her head up with her thumb still in her mouth.

"What I tell you bout that." He took her thumb out her mouth. "Stop doing that."

"Sorry daddy." Montana just kissed her forehead.

While walking Montana suddenly frowned when he seen her sitting down on a cart.

He just walked past her holding Maia hoping she didn't see him. But she did.

"Montana." She says seeing him walking. She hops off the cart with her drink in her hand as she follows behind him.

"Montana." She calls out catching up to him. She places her hand on his shoulder causing him to turn around.

He turns around with Maia in his hand looking down at her. "What up?"

"What up is right, what you was ignoring me or sum'n?"

"Nah, I ain't even see you."

Remih turns her attention to the little girl he was holding. "Is this your daughter?"

"Yeah."

"Looks just like you."

"So I hear, so what's up? Cause I gotta get up outta here."

"Oop okay then I don't wanna hold you any longer." She faked a smile. "Oh wait I wanted to ask I would thing you were the partying type."

"Well I do got a family and a pregnant wife at home so that shit could wait."

Remih frowned seeing that he tryna hint at something. "You think I'm tryna sleep with you or something?" Remih knew sometimes she would come off strong but she didn't mean anything to it, that just was her personality.

"I don't think nothing." He shrugged before looking at Maia seeing she fell asleep. "I just ain't wanna be out enjoying myself with a bunch of females who gone be shaking they ass and half naked and shit, when I could have my own party at home." He chuckled at the last part.

"I didn't ask for an explanation."

"All I'm saying is you give off this kinda negative energy and I've dealt with mad shit already and I ain't go time for anymore bullshit."

"Here I was being nice." She scrunched her face up with a chuckle,"And here you go, thinking I want something out of you or some shit, you have nothing to offer me okay?" She nodded."Take care Montana." She says turning on her heel walking back to the cart.

Montana just shrugged as he made his way back to the car.

"I tired daddy." Maia whined as she covered her face and he helped her out the car....

Montana had brung one of his security guards Suge with him just in case anything happened when he and Maia was exploring the city.

Montana held Maia's hand as he walked to Summers front door. He banged on the door since that was the only way to get a black person to the door quicker. The door pulled opened and summer stood there dressed in a jumpsuit with her house slippers on.

"You had fun with daddy?" She asks pulling Maia in the house.

"Yea." She rubbed her eye. Maia excused herself as she disappeared from the door.

"Thanks for taking her."

"Yeah." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Anything for my daughter, you know since I don't be taking care of her."

Summer rolled her eyes, "Don't even, because you know some of that shit was true."

"Summer you know all that shit was bullshit. I only see Maia two days out of the week, and when the weekends come I take her. Everything that come out yo mouth is bullshit."He said looking at her nonchalantly."The only reason I'm still here is cause I want Maia to spend the night wimme'."

"You do kno' it's a school night right?"

"Yea I kno'."

"Okay, then my answer is no." She shrugged.

"I'll take her to school tomorrow."

"No you won't." She argues, "I'm sure she talked you into some shit. She got you wrapped around her lil finger."

"Bro. I will take ha ass to school in da morning. Ion' kno why you gotta make shit so difficult.

"You live all the way down town." She huffs.

"The fuck that mean? I got a car and I kno my way around." He mugged her.

"Okay fine, you can take her for the night but bring her back tomorrow night."

"I gotchu'. Stop acting like she ain't my child too."

"Okay well let me go help her get her stuff." She says about to turn around. "You can come inside or you can wait out here."

"I'm fine right here." He assures her.

"Okay." She says before she walked into her house.

—————————————————

Tyrone popping up on Alyssa without her knowing?

Alyssa expressing her feelings to Jade about Tyrone?

Montana's Run-In with Remih?

Make sure you guys Like & Comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

64.5K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
57.7K 2.4K 50
Alone book 2. More so focused on Joy rather than Amir and kalanie. Just a heads up but enjoy ♥️
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
17.7K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.