Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Quick A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***

3.7K 130 76
By thickerthandeath

Okai, so.... It's fucking Halloween! The best time of the year. I know I said I'd update several times this week, but I decided to write a special chapter for Halloween.

The chapter takes place in the future of the story, where you and Jeff are closer and sorta have a relationship going on.

A few days after Halloween, I will probably delete it, unless you guys want me to keep it up. If I delete it, I will post it later on again, when it's time and fits into the story better.

So no more notes. Just a story. Read on, rock on, be cool. Ya dig? Mmmmkay. Hope you enjoy! ^-^

---------------------------------------------

Feet scampered across the floors, shouting rang out through the halls, and decorations where scattered everywhere. Candy and treats were littered all over the floor, the lights flickered overhead, and evil laughs echoed from room to room.

That's right. A haunted house.
You were in a haunted house. YOUR haunted house, created in YOUR old abandoned home.

It all started two days ago, during dinner at the Creepypasta Mansion...

*flashback*

"Slender, Slender!" The cute little voice called across the table.

"Yes, Sally?" Slenderman's voice rumbled.

"Can we make a haunted house? Pleaaaaassseeee? Everyone can be in it! Dr. Smiley and E.J. can pretend to be surgeons for Stitched, like Frankenstein! And... And you can hide in the basement, and pop out at people! And Jeff can chase people, and Masky and Hoodie can hide behind doors, and-" Sally excitedly said.

"Slow down, child. I don't think a haunted house is a good idea." Slender said.

"Why not?" She responded.

"Because none of us want to be part of some lame-ass Halloween thing." Jeff grumbled.

Sally's eyes dropped, filled with disappointment. "But... We cou-"

"Kids would scream in our faces and spit all over the house. Who wants that?" Eyeless Jack mumbled.

"I don't wanna pretend to be some Frankenstein monster!" Stitched complained.

"People might even recognise us. And next thing you know, bodies everywhere." Zer0 said.

"I'd rather play video games!" BEN and Flick shouted at the same time.

"JINX! YOU OWE ME A NEW VIDEO GAME!" The two said in unison. BEN stared at Flick, and then a playful argument erupted between the two.

"We wouldn't get any candy... I wouldn't be able to hand out MY candy..." Laughing Jack whined.

"I don't want this house to be ruined, child. I really do not think this would be a good idea." Slender said.

Sally looked down, resting her head on her arm, playing with her food. She had a pout painted on her face, and her eyes started to get wider.

Everyone stared at Sally, watching her.

You sighed. "Um... Slender? If... If it bothers you to use this house, which people wouldn't find anyways, why can't we just use my old house?"

"(Y/n), you actually want to do this?" Jeff asked, turning to face you.

"Well..." You looked at Sally. "Of course, who doesn't want to have a haunted house? You guys are just afraid of people hating it, or not being able to scare anyone."

The whole table erupted into shouts and arguments.

"Guys, I think we should do it. It'd be fun." Masky said. Hoodie nodded silently, agreeing.

"I guess I could pass out candy in one of the rooms if I wanted to." Laughing Jack said.

"I'm in. Only for Sally, though." BEN stated.

You turned to Slender. "So...?"

"I suppose you can. But you guys must get all the decorations and set it all up." Slender said.

The very next day, all of the mansion's occupants left to get decorations and props- including Slender, who seemed to be a little excited himself.

*flashback ends*

Everyone was in their places, making sure everything was ready. 15 minutes till it opened up.

Your convinced one of your close friends, (f/n), to help out. She was skeptical of the Creepypasta's appearances, but you told her it was all special effects and makeup. (F/n) was stationed outside, to gather kids' attention and send them inside. Eventually, she would leave, after it was clear that this house was a haunted house.

All the Creepypasta's were posted in different rooms and areas, in which the victims would pass through. It started in the basement, looped around the house and the upstairs, ending at the back door.

Black sheets were strung up all over, creating the halls and path through the haunted house. Spider webs were strewn all over, skulls and bones, along with blood and other horror props, were scattered on the floor, looking more realistic than you thought they would.

Everyone was in position- Jeff was in the attic, while you were right by the stairs leading up to it, hidden in the shadows.

Many groups of kids and teens passed through, and each time, you scared them more and more.

Finally, an hour and a half later, a group of guys walked towards the stairs.

You gently scratched the wall, making the boys all murmur and walk slower.

As they got closer, you jumped out, making the group jump.

You smelled a strong scent of alcohol as one of the boys got closer to you. He leaned in, peering at your face. "You're probably cute without that scary makeup... And probably even better without those clothes on..."

You, out of disgust, shoved the male back roughly, turning around.

You felt an arm roughly grip your wrist, as you were pulled up the stairs, into the attic by the boy, the rest of the group following.

You were pushed down onto the floor, as you glared at the boy, who brought out a pocketknife.

"You're gunna regret pushing me, girl." He muttered.

Your eyes searched the area for Jeff, not finding him anywhere. You frowned and stood up.

You knew you didn't have a weapon with you. Sally made everyone promise not to kill anyone who came through the haunted house because she wanted everything to run smoothly. So naturally, you didn't bring your knife.

You regretted that choice now.

"Look, I didn't do anything wrong. It's not-" You started, being cut off by a hard slap.

The male glared at you. "Shut up. You asked for this." He staggered towards you slightly, aiming his pocketknife at your throat.

The boy was suddenly shoved to the side, and pinned to the ground by... Jeff?

You smiled slightly. Of course Jeff would bring a knife. He always did.

A painful scream erupted from the teen male, followed by a gurgling choking sound. Jeff had his back facing you so you didn't see what he was doing. You could tell though, by the noises and whimpers of pain you heard.

Jeff stood up and kicked the boy's limp body to the side. He turned to the rest of the group, his permanent smile being burned into their minds as they turn and ran from the room.

Jeff looked at you and hurried over, pulling you into his strong arms.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry I didn't stop them the moment they got in the room. I took a break and... And next thing I knew, I heard a slap, and I went crazy." His raspy voice murmured.

As you hugged him, you dug your face into his shoulder. "Don't be sorry... You did end up stopping it. I didn't know what to do, I panicked when I remembered I didn't have my knife."

"Good thing I had mine, then. Even if I didn't, I still would've saved you, though."

"I know you would, Jeff."

"Always." The male said, as his smile seemed to widen more.

Jeff's face drew nearer to yours, your beautiful (e/c) gazing into his ominous orbs. You could feel his warm breath on your lips, your faces only an inch apart.

Just as you two were about to lock lips, the door slammed open, and the two of you jumped away from each other.

"Jeff! (Y/n)! Is everything alright?" BEN asked.

"What was all that noise? And the scream?" Masky asked.

Jeff merely pointed to the corpse on the floor, several feet away. "That happened."

A long silence filled the room.

"I think it's time we all left..." Slenderman said, picking Sally up.

All the Creepypastas were in the attic now, and they all muttered in agreement.

"So... Who's up for trick or treating?" Flick asked.

You looked at Jeff, deciding that you would go if he'd go.

"I'm in." You and Jeff said in unison, a slight blush peppering your cheeks.

"I'm taking Sally home now. Please, do not cause too much trouble out there. And be back to the mansion before the sun rises." Slender said, before teleporting away with Sally.

Everyone left through the attic's window, climbing down the side of the house.

"CANDY, HERE WE COME!" Laughing Jack shouted, running down the street. Of course, he had his own special candy to give out to any kid he wanted.

Freakshow ran after him, giggling like a maniac.

The group split up into two smaller groups- you were stuck with Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, Flick, BEN, and Zer0. Flick and BEN were up in front, arguing about who was gonna get more candy. Masky and Hoodie were talking about cheesecake, as far as you could tell. Zer0 trailed slightly behind them, listening and chuckling at times. That left you and Jeff in the back.

You glanced at Jeff, offering a sheepish smile.

Jeff chuckled and slid his arm around your waist, carefully watching the rest of the group. "I regret acting like an asshole before, by the way. When you first came to the house."

"Don't worry about it." You said, laughing lightly. "It doesn't really matter. As long as you don't regret this, right now."

As you said the last word, you turned to Jeff and pecked his lips softly, before looking ahead and heading up to the decorated house's door, where the rest of the group already was.

Jeff darted after you a few seconds later, his smile stretched as big as possible, his eyes full of surprise and affection.

The rest of the night, you and Jeff teased each other, throwing candy you didn't like, and sharing small moments of affection.

Jeff's POV:
'(Y/n) is absolutely adorable.' I thought, as I gazed at her rosy cheeks.

She was blushing lightly because my arm was around her, and I had pulled her close to me.

I smirked mischievously, pulling (y/n) aside, between two houses. The rest of the group didn't notice yet, leaving me alone for a few moments with (y/n).

I held her close as I drew my lips close to hers, gently kissing her for what seemed like forever. Not that I was complaining.

I felt her smile slightly through the kiss, and I immediately was happy with my action.

(Y/n) made me feel different. Not completely different, just something small. I felt a feeling I never felt before. I didn't know what it was, but it felt different.

The kiss was broken as I heard Masky shouting our name. I walked away from where I was with (y/n), my cheeks feeling warm. I glanced back to see
(y/n) trailing behind me, grinning.

"Race ya." She said, taking off and flying past me, heading towards the group. I ran after her, catching up easily.

Masky stared at the two of us for a few seconds before continuing on.

I felt (y/n) slip her small hand into mine as we walked. It felt right.

The rest of the night was filled with candy, scaring children, and joking around. It was a great night.

I got candy. And I got kisses. It couldn't have been much better.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, I know it wasn't that good of a chapter, but I tried to hurry so I could get it done. Hopefully it was good enough? Maybe? I know, haha. I'll probably edit it eventually.

Anyways... Happy Halloween! What did you guys dress up as, if you dressed up? And what's your favourite Halloween treat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
576 11 18
All right so this is going to be the first book of a series of creepypasta x reader. But instead of being a diffrent main charater (the person you r...
441 10 6
You just moved away. Far, far away from where you lived before. You still don't know if it was for the better or the worse. But you know that you are...
1.5K 38 47
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ______________________________________________ S N E A K P E A K : "I meant what I said, you ha...