Seven Heroic Sins (Book 1, Ri...

By Stillwell03

It's been about 2,000 years since the battle of Britania and the defeat of the revived demon clans 10 command... More

Impending Doom
Character analysis
Life of the Sins
Sword in the Well
The Entrance Exam
Cold Hard Truth
Ochako the Fox Sin
Nejire the Goat Sin
Mina the Grizzly Sin
Momo the Boar Sin
Kyoka the Serpent Sin
Himiko the Dragon Sin
Itsuka the Lion Sin
Their Return
Lust and Gluttony vs Truth and Faith
A Reason to Fight

Project Holy Knight and the Druid Trials

3.4K 60 17
By Stillwell03

Real quick. Going forward, the Sin's will be wearing clothing similar to the Sin their  holding had in the third season(Which should actually be the second since the second season on Netflix was completely pointless to the story and had no real part in the timeline itself). Izuku however will have Meliodas's assault form as shown above on since it was a form he was planning to have as a hero costume. Also there will be some spoilers in regards to anime only fans in this and those that aren't up to date on the manga as a warning. Enjoy.

2 days after the attack Izuku POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen. Though it pains me to say it, UA's hero course shall officially be changed to a course specified to training holy knights by the government. This was not an easy choice to make and there are still many kinks we must address, but a pressing incident forced our hand and we must act swiftly." After the incident with Galad, the government called an immediate meeting with me, the Sin's, mom, and UA to discuss the issue. Their outcome was to make UA a training ground for holy knights with schools all over sending kids here. I only half listen as Nezu explains the situation to the student body since I already knew what he was talking about. My mind started to go back to the other night as a remembrance how this all started.

The night of the attack

"This is an outrage! We allowed you to deal with fighting the demons yourselves, and you fail when you are needed the most!" "It wasn't their fault. I've seen them fight demons before and this whatever it was far exceeded what they usually fought." Aizawa was trying his best to defend us from the bombardment of comments about our inability to beat the Commandment since he was far more helpless in the fight than he desired. "The point of the matter is still clear that we can't beat the demons. The worst part is, that thing released his own kind and now are who knows where." They keep railing into us for a few minutes until mom spoke. "They May have been released, but they still are weak and have used the last of the portals ability to bring demons through. Thanks to me and my sons quick thinking, we were able to make a fail safe barrier that will keep the demon king out of this world."

The politicians start talking among themselves before they quiet down a bit. "How does this one vary from the other?" "This one can only be broken if the casters are no longer of this world. Adding to it, we also prevented any demons from coming out if the seal were to release the Commandments. Though not a perfect solution, it was one that prevented the worst outcome to happen." "Which was?" "The revival of the Demon King himself. Long ago, the Demon King split his power between 10 demons he chose himself. These 10 were the original Commandments. It is said that all 10 equal to about half the Demon Kings true power. If were talking about all members being as strong as Galad was with a power level of 26,000, the Demon King's power level would equal about 520,000. If that were released into this world, I'd doubt any of us would survive."

Mom's statement got them all rattled and uneasy. "Then it would appear we have no choice. Principal Nezu, we would like to put UA as our base for project Holy Knight. We will be training any and all hero course and other departments from your school and others in an attempt to push back this threat without relying as strongly on the Sin's as much as possible." "Is there any other way we can avoid sending children out on a battlefield against beings such as this?" "I am afraid not. The Sin's must get stronger as well, but they cannot if they have to protect this world while doing it. So in that time, we leave our hopes to all those who can fight this darkness."

Back to present

'Basically, their drafting kids to fight in a hellish war.' I sigh and get rather angered by this fact. 'If I could've beaten Galad at that time, would this have happened?' "And now, a few words of the leader of The Seven Heroic Sin's, Izuku Midoriya." I walk up to the mic and look out at the people who were scared. '*inhales* This won't be easy.' "I will not sugar coat the truth. We are in a threat of going into war. But the only way we can prevent it is if we stop the 10 Commandments as soon as possible. I will not push any of you to fight them. They are the responsibility of the Sin's. I will also not force you to stay either. If you wish to have no part in this, you may leave now and pretend this never happened."

Once I said this, many people started to stand up and walk towards the door. 'Not many are staying. Not surprised though.' "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ASS HATS THINK YOUR DOING!?" Kaachan starts walking up to the stage and gets in front of the mic. "YOU THINK THIS IS JUST GONNA GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT!? THESE 8 HAVE TO FACE A HELL THAT WE CAN'T EVEN FATHOM! THEY AT LEAST HAD THE DIGNITY TO TELL YOU WHAT WERE FACING AND GAVE YOU WHO CAN'T FIGHT A WAY OUT! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU, BUT I'M STAYING! I'M STAYING BECAUSE THESE GUYS HAVE ENOUGH ON THEIR PLATES FIGHTING THE COMMANDMENTS THAT THEY WON'T MAKE YOU FACE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DO YOUR PART AS A FUTURE HERO AND SAVE THE DAMN PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DANGER FROM THEIR LACKEYS! BUT IF YOU WAN'T TO LEAVE, THEN DO IT AND SHOW US JUST HOW FAR YOU'D GO AS A HERO!"

People stopped and thought on Kaachan's words. In total, about only a quarter of the people who got up left. The others had sat down and listened carefully to the next course of action. "Thank you all that had stayed. Starting now, my mother Inko Midoriya will be your teacher in being a holy knight. Once she deems you ready, she will send you out to face the lower demons and defend this world. As a member of it, I have trust in you all that you will fight hard and come out victorious. Now, as a group. Let's go beyond." Everyone started shouting with me. "PLUS ULTRA!"

We left the stage and went into the teachers lounge. We all thought on what were doing and were sickened by it. "Were sending them into a holy war, aren't we?" I nod at Ochako's question and hold my head in my hands. "I should've been stronger. If I was, maybe I could've stopped all this from happening." "It was inevitable." We all look over to mom walking in the room with Kaachan and Hork. "Even if you would've defeated Galad, that would have only prolonged this decision. But right now, we need you all to get stronger. If a holy war is on our doorstep, you must defeat the Commandments and stop it at all costs. Which is why, you must go to the realm of the Druids."

We all look at mom a bit amazed before Kaachan asks out of confusion. "Wait, what's the realm of the Druids?" "Long ago, there was a group that served directly under the goddess clan and received their blessings. These were the Druids. They may not look as kindly onto us, but they live on this world and would be effected by the demons if they were to conquer it." "Correct. The Druids are going to put you all through a rigorous trial to push you all to your limits. You may break in pain from it, but you will come back far stronger if you succeed." We all nod and get our acts together. "I guess we won't see each other for a while then." Kaachan starts to look away in a bit of dissatisfaction. "Don't worry, well be back and stronger than ever. So make sure we have a place for us to come back to. That's an order from your master." I smile at him and see him smirk.

Mom walks over to us and hugs each and every one of us. "I may not be a mother to anyone other than Izuku. But I still look at you all as my own and would do anything to protect you. So please come back safe above all else. It's hard to run the Boar's Hat without you all." Mom holds a smile with some tears in her eyes. 'She knows this won't be easy for any of us, but she still is trying to send us off with a smile.' "I won't let anything stand in my way to get stronger." Ochako walks up and states this with pride in her voice. "Same here." "As will I." "Gonna take more than a little trial to extinguish my pride." "No way I'm failing." "I'll come back super strong." "Shouldn't I say this first being the older one?" I look at them and smile. "I won't fail you mom. I'll come back stronger and defeat the Commandments myself if I have to. Then well run the Boar's hat like a family with maybe a few additions in the future." I smile and show my teeth to her as she smiles back.

Mom walks over to an open area and recites an incantation. "From thy earth you stand to thy sky you see, I call upon the to open a portal to thou who worships thy world as a blessing." In an instant, a portal opens up. "Please come back safe. If any of you don't, I'll beat Izuku up for not bringing you all back." We start to laugh a bit before I pat Kaachan's shoulder. "Before I leave, I want you to know one last thing Kaachan. If you ever find yourself in a state where it's impossible for you to win, just recite this to yourself. I am now more powerful than The Seven Heroic Sin's." "Why?" "Kinda just a pep talk for yourself." "Tch, whatever." He turns his back to me and hides a small smile. I turn to the portal and head into it.

Inko POV:

Once they enter the portal, I shut it and begin to walk out. While I reach for the door, Katsuki blurts out a question. "Do you think we stand a chance against the demons?" I hold my hand into a fist and try to smile at him. "No use not going down without trying as my father always said. Now come, we have much to do if humanity even stands a chance." I walk out the door with great frustration to the fact the events are transpiring as they are. 'This is your fault Inko. If you would've prepared yourself to fight and not ran away like you did, your son wouldn't have to deal with this and have a normal life with those girls. I don't know how, but I have to atone for my own sins one day.'

Izuku POV:

We walk out of the portal and into a floral area with a giant tree inside. "Welcome Sin's. We have been waiting." I look over to see two women and a man who resemble what the Druids would look like from mom's stories.

"We are members of the Druid race. I am Jenna, and my sister is Zaneri. We are the chiefs of the Druids." "It is nice to meet the both of you. I'm Izuku Midoriya and these are the Sin's Ochako Uraraka, Nejire Hado, Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Himiko Toga, and Itsuka Kendo." We all bow and  have the chief Jenna approach us. "Nice to meet all of you. Now before we get started, I will need all of you to strip down to the bare minimum for this training." "Ok, bare minimum!" Nejire does this and takes everything off with her naughty bits being covered by some wooden bath buckets I randomly had. "You can keep your undergarments on! I was meaning your equipment and weapons." "Well why didn't you say that before I stripped?" 'Why did you take that as a reason to strip naked?'

We all took everything but a few garments to cover us off and waited for further instructions. "Ok, so the thing is this. You Sin's will be going into that tree and training while going into different tunnels that hold your sin animal on it. Izuku on the other hand will go into that stone obelisk over there and do a different form of training than you all." Himiko raised her hand in confusion. "So what exactly are these test thingy's?" "They are to explain to you why you yourself were chosen to be the successor of the sins you bear. Once you understand why you are who you are, your physical limits will be shattered and you will grow to levels you never thought possible." 'Makes sense.'

Everyone gets in front of the tree and looks back at me. "Well catch you later Izuku." "Just don't die on me. I don't want to tell my mom why you all are dead." They wave at me before entering into the tree and disappearing in the darkness. "Come with me, your test is over this way." "Yes, thank you." I follow Zaneri to the obelisk and enter into the darkness. "So what will I do for my test?" "Your test will comprise of two different parts. The first will be now, and the second will take place after the Sin's have completed theirs." "Seems understandable enough. What will happen in them?" "They will help you understand yourself and your power more and your role as the captain of the Sin's. This will not be easy and you must complete them if you have any chance against the demon race. Will you accept it?" I nod and head into the darkness.

I keep walking around for a few minutes until I see a bit of light. I walk towards it to see a bright flash that forced me to close my eyes. Once I opened them again, I was surrounded by lush green as far as I could see. 'Am I still in the Druid realm?' "It's nice to finally meet you in person Izuku." I look over and see a woman with pure white hair and a kind hearted smile.

".....I'm sorry, who are you?" She chuckles a bit before answering. "I suppose that was the inevitable response. We never met in person, so I'm not surprised you don't know me. My name is Elizabeth, and I'm your grandmother." I look closely and realize she's right. "Sorry, I wasn't sure off the bat. It's nice to meet you." "Why thank you and I take no offense." I look around again and see nothing but grasslands. "So, where are we?" "we are still in the obelisk. What you are seeing now is all an illusion made so we can talk telepathically." "So your not really here right now?" "Yes and no. I am talking to you in spirit, but everything else is made up in your head." "Fair enough, what do we need to do first to get the trials going?" First, I need you to pull all your weapons out."

I do as my grandmother says and bring out each and every weapon. "The first part of this is to understand why you have what you have. Let's start with the Spear of the Deity's. I had made it as a safety precaution in case the Four Archangels dared to attack the human race in a corrupt attempt to purify evil in the world. The spear allows you to hold the four graces without the threat of them corrupting and destroying your body." I look at the spear and realize now why it looks the way it is. "It also has the ability to break out of Gods Domain and extinguish a grace without harm to your body itself." "I always thought the spear was weird how it was so off putting."

"The next I would like to point out to you is the Sword of the Commandments. Just like it's sister spear, the sword can hold a commandment without the user becoming a demon or causing physical harm to it's wielder. The holes in the back are meant to hold the commandments and can even expel curses placed upon people by the commandments by being near the cursed being." 'So that's why I could dispel Galad's curse of truth on Momo.' "Both weapons can also weaken the Supreme Diety and the Demon King's power levels to half what it originally is. They were made for the soul purpose of stopping a faction in case they were to cross a line they shouldn't."

I look at both and realize just how powerful they are. "These have the ability to...kill gods?" "In a sense, yes. They were created however to save this world from the brink if needed to. And as your first trial, you must learn to use both at the same time." I get a little hesitant and look at my grandmother in an attempt to hope she's kidding. She nods to make me look at the weapons and remember the last time I tried it. To put matters simple, it made me feel unbearable pain in my arms from just a second.

I hesitantly reach for both and wrap my hands around them. Once I do, a large bolt of lightning comes through my hands and forces me to drop both. I look at my hands and see they were given third degree burns on impact. "This will not be easy to achieve. To do so, you must learn how to balance you goddess and demon heritage perfectly in order to keep balance inside yourself." My hands start to heal in a few seconds because of my goddess powers as I look at the weapons again. "This is gonna be harder than I thought."

And that finishes this chapter. The next few will hold a lot of back story on every sin and how they got to where they were. To make it easy on me, I'm doing them in order of greed, lust, sloth, gluttony, envy, wrath, and pride. Hope you all enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 128 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...
350K 6.3K 56
in the past Izuku Midoriya who kept his biological fathers last name....lived a horrible life...from his parents ignoring him to his sibling and form...
125K 2.6K 39
Ever since Izuku was little, he always loved cartoons and heroes. Once obtained his quirk, he could become a hero that saved people and entertain the...
164K 2K 15
Izuku was Quirkless, therefore bullied by people who he thought were his friends, abandoned by his sister and neglected by his parents who favor his...