The Lycan Deltas Mate

By danny_manny

BOOK NUMBER 2 IN THE LYCAN SERIES! COMPLETED His eyes were flickering from hazel to black and his fangs were... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You

Intro

13K 170 5
By danny_manny

      Hey everyone! My author name is Danny Manny and this is my second book in the Lycan Series, I'll be taking people from the first book which is the Lycan King and writing individual stories of those characters. Now this one is different, I want to be inclusive in all my stories I write. SO this one is a boyxboy one and this one might be a hard write cause I've never written something like this before. SO bear with me.

     And since I'm saying this now at the beginning of the story then don't read if you aren't comfortable! And no hate comments! Just all good vibes here okay! I hope you enjoy and PLEASE check out The Lycan King if you haven't already! It's really good and so far one of my favorites. ENJOY! 

danny manny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 40.4K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
2.3M 55.9K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
2K 37 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...
102K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...