This Will be the Day (that we...

Von GreenArrow0811

Sequel to Fall and Winter: The battle begins in Atlas. Team RWBY and friends battle with Salem and her forces... Mehr

This will be the day Chapter 1
This will be the day Chapter 2
This will be the day Chapter 3
This will be the day Chapter 4
This will be the day that we have waited for Chapter 6
This will be the Day that we have been waiting for Chapter 7

This will be the day that we have been waiting for Chapter 5

61 1 0
Von GreenArrow0811

THIS WILL BE THE DAY CHAPTER 5

One week later in Taiyang's room at Dr. Watson's home, Oscar pushes Ruby, who is in a wheelchair, up to the bed to see her father. Yang is with them.

Ruby: Dad? It's me Ruby. Can you hear me?

Yang: Dad? We're both here. Everyone is ok. Can you wake up?

Tai groans and his eyes twitch.

Ruby squeezes his right hand while Yang squeezes his left hand.

Both: Dad?

Tai groans again but squeezes their hands.

Ruby: Yang? Did you see that?

Yang: I felt it. Dad! Dad, please; open your eyes.

Tai groans: Uuhh. tired..... trying.....wa, wa, ...water. He manages weakly.

Yang and Ruby both hug him: DAD!!

Oscar pours a little water and offers it to Yang.

Yang: Ok, Dad. You want water? Then you have to wake up for me. She lifts his head a little gently and tries to pour a little down his throat.

Tai coughs a little and swallows hard.

Tai: I'm....awake....

Yang: No, not quite. Come on Dad. She wets his lips a little more with the water and tries to give him another drink. Most of it runs down his chin.

Tai smacks his lips a little: it ...hurts... His eyes open slightly.

Oscar: I'll go get the doctor.

After a couple of minutes, Dr. Watson returns. He examines Taiyang briefly. He looks at the girls and smiles. This is a very good start. He is awake just very weak. He will need some time to recover but, I can see that he is doing very well now. I am pleased. You can stay and talk with him. It will help him to be surrounded by family.

A couple of hours later, everyone meets in the living area to discuss what comes next.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow? How do we find the Winter maiden?

Oscar/Ozpin clears his throat: We don't. We know who the Winter maiden is.

Yang: So where is she?

Nora: Does Salem know who she is?

Jaune: Who is it?

Blake: Is she for us.... or against us?

Weiss: Why haven't you told us about this before?

Oscar/Ozpin: Calm down everyone. One thing at a time. She is most definitely on our side. Yes, Salem does know who she is. In fact, she is Salem's sister. She doesn't want to flaunt her powers and draw negative attention to herself. Salem knows she can never turn her. We must be very careful. I asked her to lay low for her own safety. There are many things that I seldom speak of. I only tell these things to those I feel I can trust. There are many things I may not have told you. When it is necessary, I will reveal what is important for you to know.

Yang: And you expect us to trust you? I think it is important for us to know everything. Is that what happened when my mother left? Did she learn something that you didn't want her to know?

Ozpin: Your mother made a choice. I wish that she had chosen to stay. I am sorry that she doesn't feel that she can trust me. I hope that you will continue to feel you can. Believe me; there is much that you don't know and may not understand. I do not wish you any harm. My one and only goal is to defeat Salem and end this. I believe that our goals are the same; I think we stand a much better chance if we work together, but it is your choice.

Yang: You still haven't told us who she is?

Ozpin: No, I haven't.

Winter is in her room feeding Ethan when Qrow enters.

Winter: How is Tai?

Qrow: He is awake. The doctor says he will take a long time to heal but he is doing much better now. He is out of the woods.

Winter: I am so happy to hear that.

Qrow plops down in a chair across the room. Winter walks over with Ethan and places him gently in Qrow's arms. She kisses Qrow.

Qrow cuddles Ethan. Ethan smiles and grabs Qrow's finger.

Winter: Holding him makes me feel as though we can overcome anything.

Qrow: Yeah, I feel the same way. Isn't it funny? Do you suppose he gets that from me? Maybe his semblence is something like mine only more positive.

Winter: Hope. He gives us hope. I think you could be right. If he really brings hope, what does that mean for all of us. I hope it means that this will all be over very soon.

Qrow laughs a little: I hope you are right. I hope that means that we will be together forever. I love you Winter.

Winter leans over and kisses him again: I love you too.

The next day, there was an attack at the Atlas military academy. When the alarms rang out, everyone prepared for battle.

Qrow: You all stay here and keep your radios on. I'll call if I need you.

Winter: I'm going with you, and before you say a word, don't waste your breath.

Qrow: I wouldn't think of it.

Qrow and Winter rushed out to help defend the vault where the relic was being kept.

When they arrived, Qrow and Winter found Dr. Watts, Hazel, and Adam trying to reach the vault inside of the Atlas military academy. They had captured the Winter maiden and brought her along bound and gagged.

Qrow: Not so fast! Where do you think you're going?

Hazel: We're going to get that relic. Do you think the two of you are going to stop us?

Just then a portal opens and Raven steps out.

Raven: Hazel, I thought you could count better than that.

Hazel: And one more makes three! No matter, you are still no match!

Raven taunts Hazel while Qrow makes a quick move to release Glynda Goodwitch, the Winter maiden.

Raven: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hazel, wrong again! You see, we have you outnumbered.

Qrow pushes Adam aside and cuts Glynda free. Loosened from her bonds, She uses her powers to freeze Watts, Hazel and Adam.

Qrow: Call Ironwood and tell him to take these three into custody before they have time to thaw.

Winter: I don't think it will be that easy...

They turn to find that they are surrounded by grimm. Among the grimm are four large seer grimm which allow Salem to target them each individually. Winter pulls everyone in close.

Winter: Together! All four stand with backs together forming a square.

Salem taunts them through the seer grimm: You can't defeat me. Why do you all waste your life fighting this battle for Ozpin? In the end, you will fail and you will die. (Directly to Glynda) Even you Sister dear! (To Raven) Do you think your brother will give his life for you? After all that they did to you? (To Winter) Why are you here Miss Schnee? You don't belong here. Go home! Go home to your warm, cozy bed. This is no place for someone like you. (To Qrow) You will pay for your crimes.

Qrow: Maybe, but not today! With that, Qrow and the others begin by crushing all of the seers. Then, they kill the grimm that have begun charging one by one. All the while, they stand together. Until finally, all of the grimm are gone. By this time, Salem's people have thawed and resumed the fight.

Back at the house of Dr. Watson, Ruby and the others are anxiously waiting to hear.

Ruby: I can't take it anymore! Take me to them, now!

Weiss: Qrow said for us to wait here.

Yang: Ruby, I'll go. You should stay here.

Ruby: I'm going with you!

Blake: But Ruby, you can't even walk.

Oscar: If Ruby is determined to go, I'll take her.

Nora: If you all are going, then count me in!

Everyone else agrees as well, and they are soon on their way to find Qrow and Winter.

An intense battle continues at the Atlas military academy. Ironwood and his robots have deployed but can not contain the enormous grimm that continue to tear down their defenses. To make matters worse, Salem herself has arrived.

Salem: Sister dear, why don't you hand over that relic. When you do, I will allow you to die and rest in peace. You will not be trapped here living in this mortal world any longer.

Glynda Goodwitch: You are the one who needs to rest, Sister. I can help you with that!

As Glynda battles Salem, Raven takes on Hazel. Qrow defeats Adam without even breaking a sweat, and Winter duels with Watts.

By the time Ruby and the others arrive, they find Salem looming over them all. The city and military base are in complete ruins. Glynda is weak and Winter rushes to help her. Hazel is wounded and unable to fight. Watts has joined Salem. Qrow and Raven stand before them to defend the others.

Salem: Watts, why don't you tell our friends about the latest project you have been working on.

Watts: If you will all turn your attention to this, I believe that I have been able to create, a unique creature that you may recognize. Above them rises a thick, dark cloud of smoke. It isn't really smoke; It is a monster like grimm beyond anything they had ever seen. The silence was broken by a hideous evil laugh that made their skin crawl. Worst of all, it was an all too familiar sound.

Blake: No, No, it can't be! Sun!

Sun holds Blake tight: It's all right.

Jaune: What is that?

Ruby: Tyrian.

Yang: I thought he was dead.

Sun: He was.

Watts: You are all quite right. It was Tyrian and he was dead. I have given him new life!

Salem: And now, I will take all of yours! I will start with you two. She says indicating Qrow and Raven. Before anyone can stop her, Salem blows a powerful blast hitting Raven and Qrow. Raven takes the biggest hit.

Ruby is still several yards away in her wheelchair. When she sees Salem strike Qrow and Raven, she litterally rises into the air with eyes full of silver-eyed rage. There is a powerful white light that strikes everything grimm in sight including Salem. Suddenly, all of the grimm are dead. They fall to the ground and turn to dust. Not one is left standing. Salem herself falls. She isn't dead since she is only part grimm. The human part of her is gravely injured but can not die. Watts' new creation has turned to dust again and disappears. Watts takes Salem and disappears abandoning Hazel and Adam.

Emerald was hiding nearby in the woods watching everything that happened. She sneaks in while everyone is distracted and pulls Raven to safety. She carries Raven to the bandits for help.

Everyone is astonished at all that has happened. Winter is the first to move. She rushes to Qrow's aid. Yang is distracted by Ruby.

Yang: Ruby! Ruby! She tries to wake her from the trance like state she is in. Ruby still floats in the air but has naturally begun descending back into her chair. Oscar and Yang make sure that she is safe. Jaune takes charge of the others and they take Hazel and Adam into custody. Winter sees that Qrow is taken immediately to the doctor. It isn't until then that everyone notices that Raven has disappeared.

Yang: She left!

Winter: Calm down Yang. She could not have gone far. She was in no condition to travel.

Yang getting a bit hysterical: She's gone. If she couldn't travel, then where is she! Did they take her?

Ren grabs Yang and gives her a calming hug. Everyone heads back to Dr. Watson's house. The trip is silent and solemn.

When the doctor sees them all, he quickly diagnoses them all with shock due to trauma. The doctor is busy for hours even with all the help he is able to enlist. Qrow is now his most critical patient but the doctor is certain that he will survive.

Meanwhile, a massive search party is being formed to locate Raven. Yang is placed in a massive room with Qrow, Tai, and Ruby. The doctor felt it was best for her to keep all the family together. A couple of hours later, just as the search is about to begin, Yang has a surprise vistor.

Dr. Watson: Yang, there is someone here to see you. She says it is urgent that she speak to you right now.

Yang: Huh, but, everyone is here. Except Mom! Is it Mom?

Dr. Watson: I'm sorry, no. She says she is a friend from school.

Emerald steps in front of the doctor: Yang, I know where your Mom is.

Yang: You do? Why should I trust you? Why should I believe you?

Emerald: Because, your Mom was kind to me. I took her home, to the bandit camp. Our medics can't help her. She needs you.

Yang: Has she been asking for me?

Emerald: No, I'm sorry. Emerald sobs quitely before continuing. It's bad Yang. I'm so, so sorry. It's very, very bad.

Yang: Dr. Watson, can you help my mom?

Dr. Watson: Take me to her. I will do what I can.

Emerald: I am sorry. I should have let your doctor see her. Yang, your mom, she really isn't so bad. She helped me. I want you all to know, I am not going to help any of Salem's people ever again. I didn't want to hurt anyone. It wasn't supposed to be like that. I'm sorry for what happened to Ruby, and everyone else. Please forgive me.

Yang: If you can help me save my mom, then we can put the past behind us and start over. Deal?

Emerald: You are too kind. Deal. I'll take you all to her. I really hope that the doctor can save her.

The team is divided. Jaune, Ren and Nora all go with Yang, Emerald and Dr. Watson. Winter, Weiss, Oscar, Blake and Sun all stay to help Qrow, Tai and Ruby.

Blake: Before you go, Yang, can we talk?

Yang: Blake, we are ok. I know you want to stay. Your Mom and Dad are still here and there are so many people that need your help. I will see you soon.

Blake: I just wanted to tell you....that I love you and I am sorry for everything I did before..to hurt you. I really hope that your mom gets better. I will be here and all you have to do is call me and I will come find you. You are my best friend. From now on, we stick together, even when we are apart.

Blake and Yang hug and say tearful goodbyes. The rest of the team joins them.

As night falls, they all wonder what comes next. They all wonder what has become of Salem. They wonder if or when they will see her again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 113 18
After saving Haven Actually the whole group comes back together to continue taking the fight to Salem. This time they are trying to make they're past...
24.6K 502 11
It is the 43rd Vytal Festival as Y/n and his team prepares to win it all but will all go as planned while enemies lurk in the shadows.
830 0 13
After what happened at Haven Academy Teams RWBY, SPRO and RNJR with Qrow, Hugo, Lady Emma and Oscar with the soul of Ozpin are heading towards Atlas...
2K 39 11
Salem has arrived at Atlas. Ironwood wants everyone arrested and Asher dead. Atlas is falling, how will our heroes get their way out of this one? I d...