Depression... A Sansest Story.

By Undercorn1

Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was ru... More

Ah, another book.
heh... Depression sucks, huh?
Welp...
Oh geez.
THE PICNIC THAT THEY NEVER ATE
THIS CHAPTER IS VERY DEPRESSINGGGG
ERRINK AND DUSTBERRYYYYYYYYY
Welp. Let's do some... Crossmare? DEPRESSING CROSSMARE!! 0-0
LET'S GET SOME OF DAT DUSTBERRRYYYYYYY
CHAPPY 10!!
I' M SORRY LET'S GET THE AFTERDEATH SAILING
I have no idea what I'm doing right now.
LET'S GET SOME KREME IN
Untitled Part 14
some of dat ships.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Uh........ I want to do some afterdeath at this moment.
Untitled Part 18
Okay, not a chapter!
Untitled Part 20
I like ruining romantic parts. -w-
Ooooohhhhhhhhh DAT CROSSMARE! 0w0
Uh... Really???
Oh god, what did I do?
ONE SHIP DONE!
DON'T!
OH MAH GOD SCIFELL
CHAPTER FUCKING 29
I'M REALLYYYYYYY SORR
Dustberry official
meeting with the couples. -w-
chapter 32!
Mmm dat good depression
NIGHTMARE WHYYYY
sorry, not a chapter
Fighting
I'm really, really uninspired.
CONVERSATION
Again, Cross?
HOLY FUK FOURTY CHAPTERS WHAT DA FUK?!
Sadness
Ooh, drama*Falls of chair laughing*
The aftermath of the drama! XD
Uh...... Chapter 44? I guess?
Dream and killer sittin' in a tree. F U C K I N G(not sorry)
Heh... You really are an idiot.
Okay, so what the fuck Nightmare?!
K, let's get somethin' straight.
Untitled Part 50
About 2 more chapters left. Whoop.
Well... not ending yet!
whew... I think about 3 more chapters left.
MY OREOOOO(guess who THAT is -w-)
The Attack
Final- part 1
The actual finale

Oooohhhhhhhh dat good stuff.

70 8 0
By Undercorn1

he was interrupted when something popped into existence, almost, and attacked the taller. All the others could see was purple and black, though.

They looked around in a panic, trying to find a way to help. 

Fell was the one who saw it first.

"Dream! Blue!" He called, grabbing the two and pushing them to a seemingly empty wall. He just wanted the two protectors to be safe, knowing how fucking weak they are. And they'd have to have a little truce in the hands of this really messed up angel.

A portal opened, and a black sleeve grabbed Dream and Blue, pulling them into the swirling pattern and disappearing.

Error's strings shot through the air, a smile on his face. This was DS Dream's fault for coming in a cell with the badest Sanses in their multiverse.

The strings wrapped around the golden wings of his enemy and pulled him, making the purple dude back up and stare at Error.

DS Dream tried to fight against the strings, but with no avail. Even his Ink could barely get out of the strings when two people(me and Yamiqueen)a few weeks ago made the kiss before they started dating.

"GUARDS!" He screamed, which made Fell and Error curse loudly. the other skeleton groaned and pulled out what looked like a moon staff, cutting through the air and yelling, "COME ON YOU BASTARDS!"

Error could tell he was going to like this new skeleton.

---

"So, new Error, how'd you even get here?" Cross asked, touching the soda and taking a sip, staring at the nerdy-looking skeleton.

(BTW FOR U NOOBS-

that's him-)

"Dr3@m push3d m3 1nt0 @ p0rt@l @ft3r s@y1ng s0m3th1ng @b0ut r3v3nge..." Error sighed. "Fr0m Wh@t 1 kn0w, N1ghtm@r3 d1d n0th1ng t0 h1m." DS Error glanced at Nightmare and sighed. "1'd r@th3r b3 hunt3d by my fr13nds br0th3r th@n th1s mult1v3rs3... S0 much p@1n @nd suff3r1ng..."

Nightmare sat up straighter. "Dream never helped me when I got beaten up. He stood by and watched as people tortured me. He didn't stop me from eating the apples. No dream is the hero if that's what you're getting at." He growled, getting up and staring at the wall before sighing. "I don't like this place."

(SORRY SHORT CHAPTER GIVE MEH IDEAS FOR THE DREAMSWAP CREW PLLZZZZZZZZZZ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.7K 51
For the Crossmare anniversary uwu This is a hunger games Undertale crossover because I'm starting to run out of original ideas. --- "I-I dreamed it w...
524K 22.3K 58
Yandere!Underswap!Sans x Shy!Reader And some Papyrus x reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- He was so sweet, so innocent. All he loved doing...
159K 7K 121
When made by his father, the god of death, he didn't know his purpose. All he could do was kill things on accident...he didn't mean to kill them, he...
19K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...