An Unlikely Family

Galing kay M_EB24

Supernatural imagine. Jack x reader. Mostly fluff maybe smut in later chapters. Your a waitress at a truck st... Higit pa

Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 5.5 ( The missing bit)
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

1.2K 29 18
Galing kay M_EB24

Outside was completely black by the time you’d all finished eating, Sam and Dean had gone back to there room and you, Jack and Castiel had squeezed into the sofa to watch TV. The only decent think on was Terminator 2, you’d seen it plenty of times but seeing how the other two never took there eyes of the screen it was a fair guess that they hadn’t. The effects where pretty bad compared to films now but it didn’t make it any less enjoyably. Castiel was sat on the left with Jack in the middle and you on the right it was a pretty tight squeeze but it really didn’t feel uncomfortable, it was like sitting with people you’d known for years, family, you hadn’t had that feeling in years even though they were for the most part strangers to you. You could feel yourself smiling unintentionally leaning up against Jack more which he didn’t seem to mind flashing a quick smile at you which you returned before looking back to the screen.

It was around 12 ish before you decided to get ready for bed, pulling yourself off the sofa you grabbed you bag and headed to the bathroom changing into an oversized t-shirt and shorts revealing more bruises on your arms and thighs. You pretend not to notice and moved on to brush your teeth and hair before walking back out into the main room. Both the boys stared at you which again you chose to ignore dropping your bag into the floor and climbing into bed wincing as the bed pushed against your aching ribs. You could still feel there eyes on you though your back was turned which made you slightly nervous, none of them said anything so you just squeezed you eyes shut and tried to go to sleep. The TV was switched off one again you heard them shuffling about before the familiar sound of the bathroom door closing echoes throughout the room followed by silence.

You forced your eyes back open and rolled over seeing Castiel sitting on one of the chairs around the table, “ Where are you sleeping?” You asked tiredly rubbing your eyes. “ Oh I don’t sleep.” He replied as if it was a completely normal thing to say. Jack came out the bathroom in a top and just his boxers looking over at you and frowning a little at the sight of bruises on your arms, “ Can I heal you?” He asked walking over to the side of your bed looking down at you hair falling in front of his face. You hesitated for bit before shaking your head to which he pulled a confused face, “ Why?” He asked, “ Isn’t it painful?” You nodded, “ Just don’t want you too.” You replied looking away from him, “ Why? It won’t hurt.” He insisted moving closer to you, “ I know but it’s the least I deserve, Ellie suffered because of me so I should too.” You explained turning away from him pulling the covers up to your neck and curling up.

“ No, Y/N, it wasn’t you fault can I just.. please.” He begged reaching out to you, “ I said no.” You said a little louder than intended hearing him take in a sharp breath and walk off getting into his own bed just next to yours before the lights went out making you jump a little. Enveloped by the darkness your eyes quickly grew heavy before you drifted off.

Jack’s pov:

He quickly got into bed visibly upset that you yelled at him but didn’t want anyone else to see pulling the covers up so far his head was almost covered squeezing his eyes shut tightly accidentally taking the lights out too plunging the room into darkness. He heard Cas sigh but not get up from the chair, Jack continued to keep is eyes tightly shut curling up into a tight ball not sure why it upset him so much he gets yelled at by the brothers all the time and yeah it upset him a little but not this bad. Eventually, he fell asleep his body loosening up.

He was jolted awake by the sound of a loud scream making him sit up quickly and darting his head around the room landing on Castiel who was crouched down beside your bed, another whimpering scream came from that direction realising it was coming from you. He got up quickly and walked over to him looking down at you seeing you shaking and crying in your sleep, Jack looked over at Cas worried, “ What’s wrong with her?” He asked keeping his eyes trained on you.

“ She’s just having a nightmare.” Castiel replied standing back up.

“ Can I make it stop?” He asked seeing you twitch and grab the covers tightly tears seeping out of the corners of your eyes and run down your cheeks. Castiel shrugged walking back over to the chair and sitting down. Jack thought for a bit sitting down on the bed behind you reaching out and placing his hand on the side of you head lightly, his eyes lit up a bright golden colour the veins on the side of your head also began to glow he used his grace to try and calm you down. It worked and soon you stopped shaking and your breathing returned to normal your hands clenching the sheets, he smiled watching you relax. Still tired himself he yawned and led down beside you keeping his hand lightly pressed against you head, closing his eyes he felt you completely relax taking his hand of your head and moving it to around you waist pulling you closer to him slowly trying not to hurt you, “ Jack I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Castiel commented.

“ It’s ok I’m just staying here so she knows she’s safe.” Jack replied innocently in a sleepy voice burying his head into the back of your neck and slowly falling back to sleep.
It was about 4 in the morning when Jack woke up it was still dark outside it was dead silent apart from a car passing by now and then, you had moved a little in you sleep your shirt riding up your stomach his arm now resting on your bare stomach. Your skin was warm and extremely soft, he was still being careful not to put to much pressure on you not sure where you’d been hurt. Jack wanted to be able to heal you so you wouldn’t hurt any more, but he wouldn’t without you letting him especially since you got mad about it. He didn’t quite understand why you felt you needed to hurt or what happened was in any way you fault but Jack was still figuring out humans emotions, he didn’t understand them a lot of the time but he tried his best.

Your pov:

You woke up to the sun shinning in your eyes the crappy motel curtains might as well not have been there as they kept none of it out, it was pointless to try and get back to sleep. As you stretched you could feel something around your waist looking down you saw it was an arm, you were confused to say the least glancing over you shoulder seeing Jack. It took a while before you realized what you were looking at Jack was pushed up against your back.

“ Jack?” You asked seeing his head quickly shot up to look at you. “ Morning.” He replied taking his arm off from around you and sitting up, “ How did you sleep?” 

“ Um, good I guess... Why where you sleeping there though?” You said confused sitting sit as well rubbing your eyes.

“ You had a nightmare.” He said plainly keeping his eyes on you with a fixed smile, “ But I made it go away, I thought I’d stay there so you didn’t feel alone or in case you had another.” He added tilting his head a little, “ Was that not ok?”

You stared at him for a bit longer taking in what he just said, “ Oh, thank you Jack.” You couldn’t help but smile, he was so sweet towards you considering you’d only known each other for two days. He smiled back running his hand through his gorgeous hair getting it out of his face and standing up.

“ No problem.” He replied walking back over to his bed and grabbing some clothes from his bag.

“ Oh and Jack, I’m sorry for getting angry at you last night. You didn’t deserve it you were only trying to be nice.” You said looking down at your feet feeling extremely guilty. He looked over at you frowning a little and walked over and stood in front of you.

“ You don’t have to apologise,” He said in a calm voice kneeling down to meet your gaze, you looked into his eyes which you could literally get lost in. You smiled at him again to which he returned before standing back up and walking into the bathroom, looking around the room you noticed Castiel wasn’t there.

“ Jack.” You called out, “ Where’s Castiel?” you asked opening the door and looking into the corridor and seeing no one.

“ He probably went back to the bunker.” You heard him reply closing the door and just shrugging, you were new to this whole way of life the fact that angels and every other sort of monster exists still blew you mind, and that this whole time people had been hunting them. There world was completely different compared to yours. They risked there life and by the looks of it no one thanked them, your thoughts were interrupted when Jack walked out the bathroom throwing his night clothes onto the bed.

“ You ok?” He asked seeing you were a bit spacey.

“ Oh yeah sorry, just thinking.” You chuckled before getting your own clothes and getting changed. You changed into some black, ripped skinny jeans with a white tank top covered with a grey hoodie, it was another day of being sat in the truck driving to so called bunker and you needed something comfy. You threw your stuff into the bag and waited around for the brothers to come and get you. Jack was sat back on the couch watching the TV, you decided to join sitting down beside him. What he was watching wasn’t too interesting  so you decided to go on your phone, you hadn’t looked at it since you left and it was full of miss calls and messages from Ellie’s mum and a bunch of unknown numbers you didn’t recognize. You dare not even look at the news there would probably be reports of you missing, hell people probably even thought you did it! Shit! They can track phones can’t they, a knock at the door made you jump you were about to go and open it but Dean burst in looking kinda panicked.

“ Dean is everything ok?” Jack asked confused and slightly worried.

“ Kinds we gotta go, now!” He said loudly almost shouting, without a second question you and Jack quickly shot up off the sofa and grabbing your bags and running over to Dean. Sam was already in the hall looking equally as stressed, you turned to walk out past the desk but Dean grabbed you arm quickly.

“ Were going out that back.” He said trying to keep his voice calm as to not freak you out, you didn’t question it and just nodded following them to the back door of the hotel. You all ran across the parking lot to the impala and your truck Sam still hand the keys unlocking it before you got there, Jack flung open the door chucking his bag in and climbing into the middle you doing the same quickly shutting the door firmly behind you. Sam put it into gear and flared it out of the parking lot.

“ Sam what the hell is going on?” You finally asked staring at him with wide eyes, he glanced over at you seeing you still had you phone clutched in your hand.

“ Give that to me,” He asked keeping one arm outstretched towards you, without hesitation you handed it to him just for the window to be winded down and he chucked it out. “ Don’t worry we’ll get you a new one,” he paused for a bit keeping his eyes on the road, “ As you probably guessed it’s all over the news, the lady at the desk must’ve recognised you Dean over heard her calling the cops.” He explained speeding up going well over the speed limit. You sighed leaning your head back on the seat running both your hands through your hair. “ Hey it’s ok Y/N we’ve done this plenty of times it’ll all work out I promise.” Sam said flashing you a reassuring smile.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

280K 4.4K 34
Wattpad Supernatural featured. A collection of imagines, preferences, one shots and mini series of supernatural characters and their actors. COMPLE...
8.1K 300 13
Dean Winchester X Reader imagine based on the prompt: "Can I request a dean imagine AU where dean has alot of tattoos and is a bad boy but he is in a...
5.6K 130 8
You run into a hunter you had been best friends with and immediately its like no time has passed, as you two catch up Dean becomes jealous of how clo...
147K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...