Forbidden Office Love(BWWM)

De Ele2374

Isn't there a rule that says employees and their employers can not be in a relationship? This rule does not... Mais

Forbidden Office Love
Workhood
Chapter 4: Next day
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right
Not an update
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Will they ever become lovers again?
Chapter 11: I think we might be getting somewhere
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative??
Chapter 13: Why are Mothers Kinda Pushy?
Chapter 14: Nice Gestures
Chapter 15: Preperations
Chapter 16: Silly Love Birds
Chapter 16 Part 2: Knight in Shinning Armor
Chapter 17: Sleepover
Chapter 18: Final Straw
Chapter 20: Questions I have for you guys.
Very Important
Chapter 21: New Friends or New Partners?
Chapter 22 and snip it of 23: Mama and Abby to the Rescue
Chapter 23: We Have to Talk
Chapter 24: Momma Bear
Not An Update
Chapter 24 part 2: Preparations
Chapter 25: Dinner

Chapter 3: Meeting

18.4K 578 130
De Ele2374

Chapter 3:

Alfie and I were now standing outside in line, waiting to go into the club.  I was over in the corner shivering while Alfie was flirting with girls behind us.  Ugh, he such a man. 

“Next, “ Yelled the big security guard.

I lightly nudged Alfie’s arm trying to get his attention so we could walk in. It took almost three tries just to get his attention I could already tell this was going to be a bad night.

  “I.D. Please,” said the big security guard.  He was really buff, and scary. He had no hair,  and had a goatee, and black shades. I guess he was the typical body guard.

            I took out I.D and handed it to him. He looked at me then back at the card, and finally, after 5 minutes of looking, he gave it back to me and let me in.

             Alfie and I walked into the club, and  Talk Dirty to me by: Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz was blaring through the speakers. Everyone was either dancing on the dance floor, or drinking drinks.

“Hey Aaliyah, I’m going to go get some drink from the bar okay.” Alfie said.  I just nodded.   

“This one’s for the ladies” Yelled the DJ. And next thing I know Drunk in Love was playing.  

 I was on the dance floor swaying my hips, and that’s when someone started holding my hips and swaying with me. I couldn’t see his face, but I could feel his muscles.  I could tell he had muscles and a nice physique. Then I felt something hard on my ass. 

I just ignored it because my favorite part of Drunk In love was coming up.

“Hold up, that D'ussé is the shit if I do say so myself, If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself” I sang with Jay-Z.

"Now eat the cake, Anna Mae said, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!" The guys said. I turned around to meet the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop staring; it was like I was stuck in this trance. He was the first to look away. 

            “You’re a really good dancer” He said trying to be nice. It took me a little time to stop drooling over this god, he had dirty- blond hair, a v-triangle shaped face, and a little stubble.  He was the second hottest white guy I’ve ever seen. When I finally got out of my little trance, I said:

 “I would’ve been a better one if someone hadn’t let their little guy come out.”  

He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.  When he smiled I died inside.  His teeth were so white. It was like I was looking at a Hollister model in real life, and not on a bag. 

“Sorry about that.  My name is Ethan,” He said, putting his hand out, for me to shake it.  I shook his hand, and said:

  “Hi Ethan, It was really nice meeting you, but I have to go. Bye.”  I said, trying to walk away. But he caught my arm and held it tightly. I swear I felt sparks when he touched me. 

“I didn’t catch your name.” Ethan said.

 “Ethan you’re a really nice.” I was saying, but he cut me off

“I’m guessing you’re about to tell me, you already have someone special one?” He asked with his head down.

“No. I was trying to say you’re a really nice person, and a sexy vanilla brother. But I don’t know you.” I replied back, emphasizing the “sexy” part.

 “How about I buy you a drink and we talk?”  He tried negotiating with me.  I was a little hesitant to this, but I finally obliged.

“Uh, Okay.” I said. He gave this sexy ass smile and I couldn’t help but smile back. I think every time he smiles I die a little inside.   

We were making our way to the bar when Alfie came up to tell me something.

 “Hey, so I’m going to be leaving early are you alright?” Alfie asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

 “Really Alfie, Really?” I said, irritated and astonished.

“Well theirs this really hot girl and she wants the D. So Imma let her have it.”  He replied laughing. I just shook my head and waved him off.

 “Fine go,” I said on the verge of walking away.  He grabbed me and hugged me, and also kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you, bye now. “Alfie said. I didn’t reply, I just shook my head.

“Who is he?” Ethan asked, pointing in Alfie’s direction.

“He’s just a friend” I told him.  He just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we made it to the bar I sat down on a stool, and Ethan sat next to me.

 “Hey, what can I get for a pretty lady like you?” asked the bartender, flirting with me.  I just blushed.

“She’ll have a Margarita, and I’ll have a Brandy.” Ethan said, in an irritated and annoyed voice.

I think he got jealous; I gave Ethan a sardonic smile, and told him to relax a little. 

 “So what do you want to talk about?” Ethan asked.

“Umm anything.” I said not really paying him any attention. I was focused on how the bartender made our drinks. 

  “Okay, so do you have a boyfriend?” Ethan asked curiously.

“No, “I replied, turning to look at him.  His face lit up so fast when I said “no”.

“What about you, do you have a girlfriend?” I asked. 

“No, but I might soon.” He said, touching my thigh and smiling at me.

“Bold aren’t we, “I said, winking at him.

“With you? Yes.” He said. 

I chuckled a little, and said” Sorry, but I’m not looking for anyone right now,” I said, removing his hand from my thigh. 

  And that’s when his smile fell.  Don’t get me wrong, Ethan is sexy. And every time he smiles, I can’t help but smile back.  But he’s probably a player.  After tonight, will he even think of me? Will we even see each other? I mean I know I could just give him my number, but what if he was a serial killer trying to find his next victim.  

 “Here’s your drink, my lady.” The bartender said, placing my drink in front of me.

“Here you go” He said rudely, to Ethan. “

He looked at me, and smiled.  He also handed me a napkin with numbers on it. I smiled, but kindly denied. Ethan looked so mad right now, he looked like he wanted to kill the bartender so badly.

“Ethan, Ethan.” I said, but he didn’t reply. He kept looking at the bartender.

“Ethan,” I said again, getting annoyed.

“WW-What, sorry. I got distracted.” Ethan said.

“Do you want to move?” I asked, getting up.

“Um, sure, where do you want to go? “Ethan asked.

“How about we go over there,” I yelled over the music, and then I pointed to a table, close to the bathroom.

“Okay, sure” Ethan said, yelling over the music.

We walked through the crowd, which took forever. I think my drink, is almost empty. People, kept bumping, and grinding on each-other. And it was harder for me, because I’m only 5”2.

“Are you okay?’ Ethan asked, grabbing my arm.

“Yeah, Thanks” I said, smiling at him.

“Okay, so what do you want to talk about?” Ethan asked.

“Why did you buy me a margarita?” I asked, drinking the margarita.

”Why, did you accept it?” Ethan asked.

“Because it was free. What do you do for a living?” I asked.

“I own my own firm, what do you do?” Ethan asked.

“I’m a personal assistant to a boss, I don’t even know.” I said, laughing.

“How do you not know your boss?” Ethan asked laughing.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” I said laughing. 

“Do you want another drink?” Ethan asked.

“Are you trying to get me drunk?” I questioned.

“No, but do you want another one?” Ethan asked, smiling.

“Sure, but before you get another drink, let’s dance.” I said.

“Okay,” Ethan happily obliged.

            I grabbed his wrist, and pulled him on the dance floor.  When we got to the dance floor, Anywhere by: 112 started playing.    

            “We can make love on the bedroom

Floating on top of my waterbed

I'm kissing you

Running my fingers through your hair

In the hallway

Making love away beside the stairs

We can do it anywhere...

I can love you in the shower

Both of our bodies dripping wet

On the patio we can make a night you won't forget

On the kitchen floor

As I softly pull your hair

We can do it anywhere, anywhere...

I love the way your body feels

On top of mine so take your time

We got a night

Girl, you know I like it slow

And I know you like it too, baby

Please don't stop I feel it now

You feel it, too

You're shivering

Ooh, you put me close to you

Just let it flow

There's no other place to go

I was getting really turned on by this song. The little bit of alcohol I had, didn’t make it any better.  I haven’t had sex in three months, maybe if I had some today, it wouldn’t hurt. 

            “Take me home,” I whispered in Ethan’s ear.

            “Are you sure?” He asked questionably. I kissed him.

 “Positive.” I said

He took my arm, and pulled me through the crowd.

When we made it outside, Ethan pressed me up against the car, and kissed me roughly. We were like this for what seemed like hours.  Then he finally broke the kiss. He went around to the passenger side, and opened the door for me.  Then he went to the driver side, and got in. He turned on the car, and drove out of the lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Ethan on side~~~~~~ Tootles, love 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.3K 1K 31
"she doesn't have to know." he told me. i was conflicted. confused. but wanted him so badly. her friend was married. she was single. she liked it tha...
232K 11.9K 74
"Wherever your soul was before, mine was there too." - Hira He's Jackson. But he's also: Daniel. Theodore. Nathan. Nicholas. Zachary. She's Aaliyah...
434K 16.2K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...
195K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...