Frost Walkers Legolas Fanfict...

By ElvenJediDemigod202

A civilization that was always forgotten.....yet the most powerful of them all. Galelie has been around since... More

Prologue
Imladris
Explanation and Q&As (1)
The Hobbits
Councils of War, Meetings of Peace
The Fellowship
Camping Out
Mountains and Snow? I'm Right At Home.
Mines of Moria
Bridge of Doom
Sickness and Golden Woods
1k!?!???
Midnight Talks and Water Fights
Seperating Stories and Endings of Tales
Physical Exercise
A/N NEW UPDATE SCHEDULE
Riders of Rohan
Fangorn and a Friend
The Magical Cure
Escape Plans and a Meddlesome Wizard
Hey guys
Losing a Friend
And So We Begin Again
I'm Really Sorry

Of Thoughts and Thinking

2.2K 62 50
By ElvenJediDemigod202

HEY GUYS!! Aight. I wanna talk first but I'll give you your quote so you can read this chapter. I'll talk after the chapter is over. Also, I know. I've got absolutely no excuse why I didn't post the chapter, besides some REALLY BAD writer's block. Like grade A "this sucks" bad. *stands ready* throw whatever you want at me. (What would you throw at me? Comment!)

   Quote of the day, who said it and what movie?;; "I am surrounded by idiots." Enjoy!!!

   Often I wonder how much of a plan we think through. It seems as though this entire quest was one big fat plan that was VERY poorly planned. Here, let's recap and no- I'm not stalling.

   So Wylana and I get this letter from Elrond telling us to come to a council about the one ring. We come. I save a hobbit, join a bunch of men to destroy the piece of jewelry. We try to get past a mountain, it doesn't exactly agree with us. We go through mines and Gandalf dies but not really. Then we go to Lothlorien and I start having love problems. THEN Boromir dies, Merry and Pippin are taken, Frodo and Sam go gallivanting off into the sunset alone, and we decide to follow some dusty ranger who is descended from a king as he listens to rocks for directions.

   Of course then I screw up a chance to tell Legolas I have feelings for him, we meet an angry Lord of the Mark, Gimli almost gets his head cut off and we ride towards burning dead bodies. In the dead bodies we find a lead and go into some creepy old forest that is haunted by creepy things. Then we find out the hobbits have been abducted by some tree spirit. Of course THEN we find out oh yeah! Gandalf isn't ACTUALLY dead.

   We ride to Edoras, cure a king, try and kill a worm, fail. Then, Gandalf and Nyala leave us to handle the newly angered king by ourselves to ride off and try to find the angry Lord of the mark. Now we are at present. Nice recap huh.

   This is what I do in my spare time. I have lots as we trudge over the hills on our way to the "Safe Haven", Helm's Deep. I sigh to myself and slum my shoulders, rubbing my eyes tiredly and shaking my head at the dragon next to me.

   "We should have stayed in Forodwaith huh Rune." I mumble, reaching over and scratching the top of her head. She does a dragon purr and then licks my hand, bounding away to go play with children. I smile after her with a fondness, this reminding me of better times.....

FLASHBACK

   "What? Why are looking at me like that? STOP!" Grace laughs as I raise my eyebrows. Her face is bright red as she glances from me to the Frost Walker man playing with her brothers. Her brothers were very young, much younger than her.

   "I'm not looking at anything. I'm simply observing....... You like him don't you?" I state confidently. Her face turns pink again and she coughs awkwardly, smiling as he grins over at her from his place between the two boys.

   "Okay.... so I do. It won't lead to anything, at least I don't think." She tells me and takes a sip of water.

   "How long have you know him?" I question, interested. She grins shyly and rakes her eyes over the table before meeting mie again.

   "About 20 years. We grew up together."

FLASHBACK END

   Grace is married to him now. Morro, I believe his name is. When I left they had two children; a girl, Tiso and a boy; Marro. She was also expecting another. I was jolted from my thoughts by a hand in front of my face. I follow the hand to the face and smile a little when I recognize the face of Legolas.

   "What do I owe the pleasure, Master Elf." I inquire playfully, stopping and staring up at him. He smiles and motion for my hand again. I sigh, giving it to him, and he pulls me up in front of him on the horse.

   "You looked sad my lady. Breaks my heart." He whispers and I shiver slightly, but roll my eyes.

   "Not sad Legolas, wistful. I'm remembering, I do that quite a bit." I tell him, leaning back and relaxing as his hands lace over my stomach.

   "May I ask what about?" He asks, and I hear a underlying hint of hesitance. I lean my head and back look him in his eyes and smile a little.

   "About a friend. Grace. I left her ruling in my place and I was remembering how helplessly in love she was with her soulmate before they married. And yet still, they are hopelessly in love. Three children, if her pregnancy goes well this year." I explain to him, raising my head as we ride up to where the other were.

   "Ah. How long did it take, for her to realize she was his and he was hers?" He questions lightly but I felt a stab of guilt at the casualness of the tone. Stupid.

   "Well. If you don't count childhood? Four years. Counting childhood? 24." I stutter out, playing with the horses mane. I glance over and ignore the look Aragorn was giving me, also ignoring Gimli best I can.  We sit in awkwardness for a moment before I can't stand the silence and ask;

   "So. Favorite color?"

ORTHNAC 3RD POV

   "Théoden will not stay at Edoras. It's vulnerable. He knows this. He will expect an attack on the city. He will flee to Helm's Deep. The great fortress of Rohan. It is a dangerous road to take through the mountains. They will be slow.  They will have women and children with them. And the woman, the Frost Walker Queen, she is with them." Grima sneers to Saruman in the tower, holding a cloth to his wounded face.

   Saruman smirks slightly and the scene switches to him in the caverns below- full of Urk Hai, goblins, and regular orcs.

   "Send out your warg riders. Bring me the queen." He orders, the goblin overseeing the wargs smiles evilly.

   WITH SAM AND FRODO SOMEWHERE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

   Gollum flails about in the river, trying to catch a fish as the two hobbits trudge after him, watching.

   "Hey, stinker, don't go getting too far ahead!" Sam shouts after Gollum, obvious dislike for the being in his voice. Frodo looks troubled and strides up to his friend.

   "Why do you do that?" He inquires, Sam looks at him confused.

   "What?" Frodo goes to stand in front of him.

   "Call him names. Run him down all the time." The dark haired hobbits clarified, scowling slightly at the other. Sam glances around to make sure Gollum is nowhere near and turns back.

   "Because." He starts in a hushed voice.

   "That's what he is, Mr. Frodo. There's naught left in him but lies and deceit. It's the ring he wants. It's all he cares about." Sam continues on, but Frodo shakes his head.

   "You have no idea what it did to him... what it's STILL doing to him." Frodo rebuts angrily, striding past and then stopping, staring at the pitiful creature spashing sadly.

   "I want to help him Sam." Frodo confesses, still staring. Sam's face scrunches into confusion.

   "Why?" The sandy haired hobbit questions in digust. They watch as Gollum glances around then grins happily at Frodo. Frodo slumps a little more and whispers;

   "Because I have to believe he can come back. Galelie would want me to." Sam approaches with a slight grimace.

   "You can't save him Mr. Frodo. And Galelie-" Sam is cut off by a hostile Frodo whipping around.

   "What do you know about it? Nothing!" He shouts in his face. Sam looks defeated and starts to walk away while Frodo seems to return to himself.

   "I'm sorry Sam. I don't know why I said that." He mumbles, remorse and shame clear in his voice. Sam turns around and states bitterly.

   "I do. It's the Ring. You can't take your eyes off it. I've seen you. You're not eating. You barely sleep. It's taken hold of you Mr. Frodo. You have to fight it." Sam gets close and closer as he speaks.

   "I know what I have to do Sam. The Ring was entrusted to me. It's my task. Mine! My OWN!" Frodo shouts, stalking away. Sam shakes his head, unbelievingly.

   "Can't you hear yourself? Don't you know who you sound like?" But Sam's pleas fell on his friends deaf ears, as the Ring blocks out all that is good. Sam included.

BACK TO GALELIE

We had continued riding, stopping only once for a small rest, we're still on the road. Or rather- the dirt trail. Take your pick. Rune trotting beside Legolas's horse, as he still insisted on riding with me.

   "It's true, you don't see many Dwarf women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance that they are often mistaken for Dwarf men!" Gimli is telling Eowyn as she leads his horse. She looks behind to Aragorn who mimes a beard and I snort slightly, but not feeling as much humor as I hoped.

   "Which, has led to the belief that there are NO women! And that dwarves just spring right from carved stone!" Gimli roars with laughter, I snicker with him.

"Well. Now we know where you get your hard heads from don't we?" I call up to him, he turns with a red face.

"Ooohh lassie. I wouldn't go there if I were you!" Gimli calls back. I simply stick out my tongue and send a bolt of harmless magic to the horse.

"Whoa! Whoa!!" The horse starts galloping away and Gimli has to hang on. We all laugh as he falls off and stumbles up gruffly. Eowyn runs and helps him up as he growls.

"Nobody panic! That was deliberate! It was deliberate!" I laugh along with the other and slip off the horse, ignoring the missing warmth of Legolas. I jog over and Help Eowyn with our fallen dwarf.

"Yes, of course it was." I tease and he glares.

"Oh, I know what you did lass. Don't think I didn't see it." I smile innocently, getting up and smoothing out my dress. My glow had faded, though the dress was still there.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Rune!" I whistle and she bounds over. I swing onto her back and she flaps her wings. We soar up into the sky and just hover for a few moments. I sigh and lay down on her back, smiling into the wind. She growls and I laugh.

"What? I thought you wanted to get away from people." She shakes her body and snorts.

"Okay. Maybe I wanted to get away from people. Are we not allowed a bit of calmness in the storm?" I question and she let out a long huff. She, meaning no.

"It's not my fault men are so annoying. I miss Grace and the others. I miss the frigid wind. I miss the ice, I miss the whiteness of the land. I miss home." Whisper to her. I feel a rumble in her chest and flip over, giving her a hug with my limbs.

"Nothing is the same anymore. I don't know what to do. And Legolas... how do I explain the predicament to him? I must go home after this. Even if he IS my soulmate we both have our duties, our homes. I cannot abandon my people, and he cannot abandon his." I say and Rune turns her head to look at me. I scowl and push her snout away.

"Don't give me that look! Despite what I want, we don't always get what we want." I tell her and she tosses her head, swooping down towards the ground. I sigh and jump off, landing lightly on the ground. I hear clapping and see many soldiers and villagers staring at me.

"Thank you..." I mumble, dipping my head. I smile and walk through the Rohirrim, nudging soldiers and other away before I could find my companions once more.

"Mommy! That the lady who saved the King!" I heard a little girl shout and I turned around, to see the same from before. The one I gave a snowflake too.

"Come Saehild. She's busy." The mother draws her away and I walk over, smiling kindly at them both. The mother had pale skin, and dark brown hair drawn into a fishtail braid. She had dark eyes. The little girl on the other hand had golden hair, like the sun on wheat, and sky blue eyes. She had pinker skin and a round face.

"Hello. I'm Galelie, who are you?" I ask, kneeling down to the little girl's level. She smiles brightly and look up shyly.

"I'm Saehild. This is my mommy. My daddy is in the army, and brother is playing with the other boys." She stumbles over her words and I smile, looking up at her mom.

"My pleasure to meet you..." She looks surprised but bows her head.

"Hidhild, my lady. My husband is Fulhelm, and my son is Herublod." I smile at her and look back at the girl.

"And why aren't you playing with them?" I question. She looks up at her mom and then back at me, hesitantly answering.

"Mommy says its not right for a girl to learn to fight. She says girls should be fe- femi-fem.." She stumbles with the word and I frown.

"Feminine. Why does she thinks that?" I look up at the mother now who looks nervous but answers all the same.

"No one likes a lady warrior, m-my lady." I raise my eyebrows and smile, amused.

"Well. I don't quite think that's true. Here. Tell you what. Take this dagger, and by 14 know how to use it." I use my magic to create a silver dagger, and hand it to the girl. I look up at the mother and smile kindly.

"Just in case. I think she could become a beautiful warrior, just like your Ladies Nyala and Eowyn." I stand and smile once more at the two. The mother hesitantly, but truly, smiles back and the girl beams.

"Bye!" She calls after me as I wave and disappear into the crowd once more. I do not find my companions for the rest of the day and take to helping the people travel, whether it is carrying packs for a while or calming down a rogue horse.

When it is night, and we rest, I see Aragorn sitting alone with his pipe, staring into the distance. I come and settle next to him, sensing a troubling atmosphere I wait. He looks over at me and I give him a smile, settling my hand on his arm and reading his emotions. I nearly recoil at how turbulent they are.

"You worry for the Evening Star." I whisper to him and he looks down, away from my gaze. I take his chin and pull him to face me.

"Do not let your heart be heavy. Her love is strong, as is her fea. And so is yours. You will see her again, when this is over. Do not worry. Sleep. Reposez vos yeux fatigués, et dormez sans rêve." (Rest your weary eyes, and sleep without a dream). I tell him and let magic wash over him. He sighs and nods thankfully at me, leaning back and drifting off.

I stand and walk away from him, to my other companions who sit around a fire. They look at me in silent questions and I shake my head.

"He is asleep. As I have put him there with good dreams. Do not wake him until it is needed." The nod and go back to eating. All of us silent for the rest of the night.

OH KAY! That took forever to write. Like. Scary long.

THANK YOU!! For all the reads! So I was wondering. Would you crazy hobbits want a face reveal??? Please comment a "yes" if you do! I would be so happy to do it for enough people if you REALLY want it!

I also apologize heavily for the long wait in this chapter. I know it sucks and I'm hoping to be back up to my writing speed soon. Highschool is being mean, and so is my brain. So I will REALLY try to stick to my schedule I posted and I feel super bad for not sticking.

MOVING ON! The answer to the quote of the day is; Scar, the Lion King! See you (Hopefully soon) my crazy little hobbits!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By E.

Fanfiction

1.7K 71 18
Growing up, surrounded with mankind, Y/N figures she is just like them, until she finds out the truth of her kingdoms' past. Will her strength and a...
85.3K 2.8K 49
The last battle will happen soon. so many things will happen for Niphredil and she will feel Sauron's power more. Can she survive? will they win the...
174K 3.4K 36
I entered my story in the 2022 Wattys! #watty2022 The one ring has been found, 9 companions join together to defeat Sauron; but what was unexpected w...
282K 7.9K 36
Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown...