Furry and Human OC's

De Phoenix_Ace

This is another book for other OC's that are not related to Sonic or Pokémon.So enjoy!Also the pictures I use... Mais

Jayden Cooper(German Shepherd)
Jayden Cooper(Human)
Shanelle Lenore(Human)
Ryan Cunningham(Fox)
Ryan Cunningham(Human)
Hannah Fleetway(Cat)
ocs

Shanelle Lenore(Bunny)

157 2 22
De Phoenix_Ace

Name:"Hi!I'm Shanelle,Shanelle Lenore!"

Age:"Take a wild guess!"(16-24)

Gender:"Uhhhh,that should be obvious!"She points at her chest.(Female)

Personality:"Pretty happy y'know!But I will become angry if you do anything bad to us!"She puffs her cheeks.

Sexuality:"E-eh!?"She blushes massively.(Bisexual)

Quote:"Come on,let's go!"

Looks:"I've been here this whole time dumbass..."She said as she put her hands on her pockets.

(This one ain't mine)
For Smut~
Position:"H-huh!?"She looks away and blushes scarlet red.(Mostly bottom)

Kinks:"U-ummmm..."(Daddy,being screwed in from behind)

Turn Ons:"SH-SHUT UP!"(Rubbing,both breasts and ass,neck licking and biting,teasing)

Turn Offs:"..."(Begging,spanking,anything disgusting)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...