P!NK MATTER // Zion Williamson

By SonggBirdd

What do you think my brain is made for Is it just a container for the mind This great grey matter Sensei repl... More

Who's in P!NK MATTER ??
Orientation // Their Encounter
First Day // They Meet
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part One
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part Two
To & From Canada // Talking Stage
Slam Dunk Champ // First Date
Seeing Some Old Friends // Stick Together
They're Tested (Fight) // Unexpected First Time
NIKE // The Injury
Biggest Lost // Shoulder To Cry On
Happy Family // Drifting Apart
Ultimate Decision // Big Secret
Ahead Of Time // Unveiling

Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us

25 1 0
By SonggBirdd

Zion was just coming out of the bathroom when he saw Tabatha and Rj in bed together.

[Zion] - "When did you get here?"

[Tabatha] - "When you was in the bathroom stinking it up. I don't know who needs to see a doctor more, you or Rj."

Rj and Zion laughed.

[Zion] - "How you doing though, T?"

[Tabatha] - "I'm good, was feeling a bit lonely because your girlfriend left me."

[Zion] - "Where did she go anyways?"

[Tabatha] - "Her and Cam went out for their best friend date."

[Zion] - "They cute."

[Tabatha] - "Right, but hey, I ain't mad at 'em, they barely hang out anymore, Jassminee seem like she didn't mind ether when he told her. I'm pretty sure she told you."

[Rj] - "Yeah, but he forgot."

[Tabatha] - "And she sent a text."

[Rj] - "That he didn't read."

[Zion] - "Look I know she told me. It just went past my mind."

[Tabatha] - "I wonder why."

[Rj] - "Well-"

[Zion] - "Can I explain myself? Damn!"

[Rj] - "My bad nigga, go ahead."

[Zion] - "Well, T you should know that we're all pretty much gonna be gone in the next year except for Tre?"

[Tabatha] - "Of course."

[Zion] - "So what are you gonna do?"

[Tabatha] - "He gave me a choice to weigh out the year of long or short distance before coming there with him or we just split. And I'll admit Rj is a pain in the ass, but I love him, and I wanna weigh out the year. I'm here for two years anyways."

[Zion] - "At least you know what you're doing. I wanna take her with me. I just can't stand being away from her for too long."

[Tabatha] - "Well it's about time for you guys to talk about it. Take her out and get a hotel for the night, no matter of fact the rest of this weekend. You know vibe out and be nasty."

[Zion] - "I got you T, damn!"

They laughed as they heard a knock on the door. Zion opened it to see Aalayaa and Cam walk in. Zion sat back on the bed as Cam closed the door.

[Tabatha] - "Ooh looking sexy ma."

[Aalayaa] - "Ooh why thank you, my love."

[Rj] - "Why must y'all flirt with each other like your not already occupied with somebody?"

[Aalayaa] - "And why must you question it every single time?"

[Rj] - "Because I would like to get acknowledged sometimes."

[Tabatha] - "Boy if you don't-"

They laughed as Aalayaa walked over to Zion. She sat the few bags she brought for him on the bed as she put her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist with his hands resting on her booty. They shared a small kiss.

[Aalayaa] - "Hey baby."

[Zion] - "Hey princess, how was best friend day?"

[Alaayaa] - "It was good."

[Cam] - "And before you ask Midnight Gorilla, yes I did take good care of her, even though she can take care of herself."

[Alaayaa] - "Got that right."

[Zion] - "Did anyone try to hit on you?"

[Cam] - "Yeah, they tried it alright. They was like, damn ma you fine. Then she was like, I know, my man told me this morning."

Cam mocked Alaayaa when he said the last part which made them laugh. Zion turned Alaayaa around as she rested on him, he embraced her.

[Tabatha] - "I know that's right, my baby momma don't play with that shit at all."

[Rj] - "Right you should know that by know Z."

[Alaayaa] - "Now why that must be your main question every time?"

[Zion] - "I know, I'm sorry but I don't like to share."

[Alaayaa] - "Boy, I am a one-man woman. You don't see me asking you them questions when these girls try they way with you, do you?"

[Zion] - "Well-"

Alaayaa turned around real quick.

[Alaayaa] - "Negro, don't play with me."

Zion laughed as her turned her back around embracing her.

[Zion] - "I'm playing girl, damn."

[Alaayaa] - "Well you playing too damn much."

[Rj] - "So ladies, are y'all hungry?"

[Tabatha] - "Now bae, what kinda question is that?"

[Rj] - "Because Zion and I gonna go on a food run and we don't want hear y'all mouths when we get back."

[Aalayaa] - "As long as it's not McDonald's."

[Tabatha] - "Or Burger King."

[Aalayaa & Tabatha] - "Anywhere that's fast and unauthentic."

The girls laughed as the guys walked out leaving the girls plus Cam.

[Aalayaa] - "So bestie what you doing for the rest of your day?"

[Cam] - "I wish I can hang around y'all all day but gotta go be with Jassminee."

[Tabatha] - "She doesn't have any problems with this right?"

[Aalayaa] - "T!!"

[Cam] - "I mean she shouldn't."

[Aalayaa] - "Listen bestie I'll explain this the best way, unlike Tabatha."

[Tabatha] - "Hey I just want it to be known."

[Aalayaa] - "It will be but at same time keep unproblematic for the guys."

[Tabatha] - "I got you baby mama, proceed."

[Aalayaa] - "Thank you gorgeous. So it's been known about Tre and Aryanna's . . . "situationship" due to Aryanna being a lowkey nut case-"

[Tabatha]- "Aka a psycho bitch."

[Aalayaa] - "Tabatha! Girl!"

Tabatha rolled her eyes as she sat back with her arms folded.

[Tabatha] - "Proceed."

[Aalayaa] - "Look bestie, Jass and Ary are each other's right hand. It's a possibility that she tries to get into Jass' head. And-"

[Tabatha] - "Basically we all hope that she's smart enough to not be on no toxic shit."

[Aalayaa] - "Heifer interrupt me again!!"

[Tabatha] - "Rude! Plus you're taking too long to get to the point."

[Cam] - "I get it bestie and I understand. Jass has been acting different but I always assure her that we're straight."

[Tabatha] - "Well good."

----------------------------------------

An Hour Later

----------------------------------------

[Rj] - "Hey Hey, We're Back!"

[Tabatha] - "Well it took y'all long enough."

[Rj] - "Listen the line at Chipotle was wrapped."

[Tabatha] - "Well I guess."

Aalayaa looked and noticed Zion came in empty handed.

[Aalayaa] - "Babe where's our food?"

Zion grew a bit anxious but decided to play it cool.

[Zion] - "Here's the thing my love, I wanted to do something special for you. And don't worry you don't have to change into something else you're already looking beautiful. So let's go."

Aalayaa paused for a moment before grabbing her purse and walking out the door.

[Aalayaa] - "Bye."

[Tabatha & RJ] - "Bye."

Zion and Aalayaa went downstairs after they got in the car Zion pulled off.

30 minutes they arrived at beautiful hotel.

[Aalayaa] - "Zion what's-"

[Zion] - "Hold on, let me cook baby."

[Aalayaa] - "Yes sir."

Zion made Aalayaa wait in the car as he got everything together. After 10 minutes goes by he comes get her and take her to the highest floor of the hotel.

When Aalayaa opened the door she was met with rose petals on the floor. She walked at trail led into the room, a bouquet of her favorite chocolates on the bed. Then she sees a table with their food placed nicely surrounded by candles.

[Aalayaa] - "I don't understand."

[Zion] - "Listen princess, lately I've been worried and overthinking about our future. The draft is right around the corner and I don't know where I'll be placed in the league. I don't want to cling on to you for dear life but baby we gotta have a plan."

[Aalayaa] - "To be honest babe, I don't know. I really want you to live your dream and inspire millions in this generation. Even if our paths goes in different directions. We'll know where home will be. In our hearts."

[Zion] - "You're right baby girl."

[Aalayaa] - "So what now?"

[Zion] - "I say we eat dinner, then take a nice hot shower, after that I'll make you feel so special, and pleased. At the end of it all we'll rest and enjoy this time we have. Don't worry I packed you a bag.

Aalayaa kissed him very sweetly.

[Aalyaa] - "You're the best."

[Zion] - "Only for you."

And the two did just that. Once they had that conversation it was a good feel sense of relief. Nothing can get into the way to make them feel unsure about anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 266 37
Poems with a deep meaning... Naaahhh!!!! I started writing these poems because, books were not cutting it for me! So much is bottles up inside of me...
2.9K 105 26
Camila: I am so done with gorgeous men, I fell for one a long time ago and paid with my heart. I thought he loved me until I figured he couldn't stan...
106K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...