P!NK MATTER // Zion Williamson

By SonggBirdd

What do you think my brain is made for Is it just a container for the mind This great grey matter Sensei repl... More

Who's in P!NK MATTER ??
Orientation // Their Encounter
First Day // They Meet
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part One
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part Two
To & From Canada // Talking Stage
Slam Dunk Champ // First Date
Seeing Some Old Friends // Stick Together
They're Tested (Fight) // Unexpected First Time
Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us
Biggest Lost // Shoulder To Cry On
Happy Family // Drifting Apart
Ultimate Decision // Big Secret
Ahead Of Time // Unveiling

NIKE // The Injury

23 2 0
By SonggBirdd

[The Dean] - "Do any of you want to explain why are all of you caught on tape fighting?"

Everybody in the office. Aalayaa, Zion, Tabatha, Rj, Jassminee, Cam, Aryanna, Tre, Bianca, and her crew. When I said everybody, I mean everybody.

[The Dean] - "How did all of this even start?"

Everyone was silence.

[Bianca] - "Because they are some bullies, and we wanted to shut them down."

[Tabatha] - "Do you even hear yourself? We're only in this situation 'cause you wanna be a hot girl in the winter."

[Aalayaa] - "Girl y'all too 'mean' to be bullied, knowing physical altercation is not right, we was doing everyone else a favor."

[The Dean] - "You're right Aalayaa, physical altercation is never right at all. From the incident in the classroom to the gym's parking lot, it seems like Bianca and her party are the aggressors. The administration team and I decided  that you girls are expelled."

[Bianca] - "What!? You can't be serious!"

[The Dean] - "You're only expelled from this college, meaning you still have a chance to get a degree anywhere else."

[Bianca] - "Well how about Kentucky?"

She said while glaring, smirking over at Aalyaa. Aalyaa looked back before Zion put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them, calming her down.

[The Dean] - "You can go where ever as long as you're not here."

After that Bianca and her crew left out of the office, leaving the rest of them in there.

[The Dean] - "And for the rest of you . . . let this be a brief warning."

They looked very dumbfounded at that moment.

[Tabatha] - "You serious?"

[The Dean] - "Let's just say someone's brother put in a good word.

She said looking at Alaayaa with a slight grin.

[Alaayaa] - "Jabari."

[The Dean] - "You brother was known around here as a protector, also was just a good student we talked every time we saw each other, he and a few old players actually. Matter of fact I even knew about the scuffle that happened the night between the Kentucky Wildcats, our old Duke players and you guys. Could have been your warnings then but Jabari explained. And also why I'm being so soft on this is because of your teachers also putting in good words about you guys, keep it up."

They nodded their heads, while smiling.

[Rj] - "So we're not getting in trouble."

Really Nigga?!

They all looked over at Rj.

[Rj] - "What?"

[Cam] - "This nigga right here man."

[The Dean] - "Girls keep their heads together and focus and guys control their tempers."

They all laughed.

[The Dean] - "Now you guys have a game to get ready for, I'll be there. Now go get ready, do whatever you need to do to prepare."

The group of friends left as they head outside, Cam pushed Rj.

[Rj] - "Hey what was that for?"

[Cam] - "So We'Re nOt GeTtInG iN tRoUbLe? Are you stuck on stupid?"

They all laughed.

[Alaayaa] - "But I'm glad it went in our favor, now no more drama, no more bullshit. Let's just live our best lives as students before the guys are drafted."

[Tabatha] - "We all really gotta sit down and talk about this. Well alone at first and then dicuss as a group."

[Alaayaa] - "I mean the guys are gonna choose what they want, it just depends on how we'll be prepared to take it."

They all nod their heads, Zion looked at Alaayaa like he was worried or concerned but had to bursh it off so no one would notice.

[Alaayaa] -  "BUT! Until let's just keep enjoying our time together. Speaking of, are we going off campus to eat or y'all cooking."

[Tre] - "Now Zero, I know you didn't just ask after your man almost burned down the whole dormatory trying to boiled water for ramen noddles."

[Zion] - "A-Fucking-Yo!"

Everyone laughed.

[Tabatha] - "Damn near all four of y'all is banned from the kitchen for some sort of fire hazard, don't even do that."

[Alaayaa] - "I mean we gotta make something fast they gotta go in a few hours."

[Rj] - "I got it, let's doordash McDonalds."

[Everyone Mius Rj] - "McDonalds!?"

[Tabatha] - "Yeah we'll just cook."

Alright bellies are full and it is gametime.

----------------------------------------

That Night

----------------------------------------

Game going great and the crowd is going crazy, even though it just started but y'all know how Duke get down.

Everything was going perfectly fine. . . Then it happened.

Zion slipped causing him to not only hit the floor but his whole foot went right through his shoe. But, that was his last thing he worried about due to hurting his knee.

The shocked and concern looks in the stands. Coaches ran on the court, Rj, Cam, and Tre ran to Zion's aid. They helped him off the floor as they went to the back.

Aalayaa got up as she went to the back as well. She made it close to the door of the nurse's room until she hears another woman's voice.

"How you feeling baby?"

[Zion] - "Mom, it's over, isn't it?"

Mom!? Woah!!

[Zion's Mom] - "It's only temporary son."

[Zion] - "That's better than what I thought you was gonna say, but it's still tough."

It was silence, as nervous as Aalayaa was to meet his mom, she know he needs her too. So Aalayaa walked in.

[Aalayaa] - "You know as they say, it's a minor setback for a major comeback."

[Zion] - "I know princess, thank you."

Zion's mom looked at Aalayaa as she nervously smiled at his mom.

[Zion] - "Mom I know I haven't been open with a lot but it's been a process, a good process. But, this is my girlfriend Aalayaa, Aalayaa this is my mother Sharonda."

[Aalayaa] - "It's finally nice to meet you."

[Zion's Mom] - "It's a pleasure to meet you. I can see that you two are a good match for each other."

[Zion] - "Yeah."

He said as he grabbed Aalayaa's hand smiling, she smiled back.

Despite the tragic scare, Aalayaa and Zion's mom made the rest of Zion's night. Aalayaa also met his little brother who developed a cute crush on her. Aalayaa found it cute but Zion giving his little brother the bombastic side eye.

Zion kept his head up and aim towards recovery so he can get back out there. March Madness will be here sooner than you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 2.5K 95
Every prototype technology has its risks. After an accident involving a novel robotic suit, Keres cadet Sky begins to have recurring lucid nightmares...
10M 469K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
12K 539 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...