Alex mercer in my hero academ...

By darkne55godatron

What do think it is Alex mercer is in my hero academia. So yeah enjoy. More

Alex mercer family

Alex Mercer's meet the midoriya's

413 1 0
By darkne55godatron

Elizabeth greene and her children decided they would go to the park To celebrate dana 9th birthday. Dana being only 9 year was more focused on unique support items for her older brother but if you look close enough you cloud notice she was dozing off.

Elisabeth:"Say Alex wanna go play for a bit Since we're here"Alex:"thank you mom"As Alex walked through the park he noticed a green haired child protecting another child so he decided to go help the kid and for now shell be known as grasshead.
A

lex:"hey blondey do you mind not hurting mr grasshead?
Blondey:"NO HE'S QUIRKLESS SO HE CAN TAK-".
alex had enough and decided to punch him in the face.
The other 2 just ran away after that due to the blondey was unconscious.
Alex:"hey um I don't know your name but are you okey"?
Deku:"yeah I'm ok and my name is Izuku Midoriya but people call deku and what your's name"?
Alex:"Alex mercer...oh if you don't mind me asking but why were they attacking you.
Deku:"I want to be a hero but as you heard from the others I'm quirkless so my dream is doomed to fail.
Alex:"so prove them wrong and become a hero."
Alex:"hey by the way do you know how to fight.
"Deku:"I don't know...wait why are you asking me."
Alex:"well main reason is I'm quite bored at the moment so why not teach you something."
Deku:"like what?"
Alex:"um...boxing cloud be a starting a start and go to the gym."
But deku never took Alex's advice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.4K 63
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
61.3K 1.3K 35
Luliana, isang babae na puno ng misteryo, nagising sa isang hospital na walang maalala sa kanyang nakaraan. Ang kanyang mundo ay biglang naglaho, ngu...
29.7K 4K 40
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
94.7K 9.7K 49
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...