Our Worlds (An Islamic story)

Od Dilaras_Destiny

Hajara and Sarah are muslim high school girls from the 2070's. They have a normal teen life but when their pa... Viac

First day of school
I'm Sorry
Birthday
War
Surprise!
Introduced
shopping
Wedding
Married life
Her day off!
Under the same roof
My love for her
Home alone
I hate life!
The new beginning
Marriage!
Alone
School
School trip
Lost and Found
Anniversary!
Having Fun!
Surprise meeting!
Kidnapped!
The shocking Kidnapper
Moving out!
Our endless love (Epilogue)
Check out the next sequel...

The War Begins

406 39 5
Od Dilaras_Destiny

Yusuf POV:

It was the second week of December, Benyamin opened the front door allowing the chilly wind to gush in the house making my bone freeze to the core. 

"Why the hell did you open the door, man?" I let out a shudder and lunged for the nearest blanket.

"Just need some fresh air." 

"No you don't need freezing air." I stomped up from the sofa and closed the door for him.

"But, bro..." Benyamin whined. "My mind wasn't working so I needed fresh air." 

"I can totally see your mind isn't working. Getting cold air to freshen up your mind will just freeze it even more. Please find some other solution." I huffed out angrily. "We can't risk the military seeing us. The war is growing outrages by the days."

"The boys come to stay at our house for few months and its already like we have kids in the house." Sarah grumbled out to Hajara angrily throwing Benyamin's and my mess in the corner. "You guys have to clean all that." She ordered us slumping on the sofa, pointing at the pile of mess in the corner.

I slumped back on the sofa pressing my face in my hands.  School was going hard on us, I'm glad just one more month and school is done for us and we get Sarah's passport and we are gone; I can live with Hajara and live happily ever after. 

I picked up the remote and turned the TV on. Saturday mornings were always family time, when all of us gather around the TV and just talk about life or simply watch something. 

"Each month our parents come over. Guess we gotta clean the house, aunt and uncle are coming next week. They'll think we are irresponsible people!" Sarah announced looking at us irritably. Benyamin took a seat beside her putting her arms around her shoulder lazily. 

"Yeah, we'll deal with that on the day." Benyamin said carelessly reassuring her. Sarah scowled back in return. I never understood what Benyamin saw in that girl, she was an angry women. Well she was confident, brave, and never shy to argue back like her sister. Maybe Allah does combine two people from two different worlds to make a couple.

Suddenly a womanly voice erupted through the TV grabbing all four of our attention. The reporters 3D hologram popped up reporting the latest news.

"Violence has begun in Middlefield Highschool in Las Vagas which has been intruded by the German military. The Camera caught few men in green uniform who were said to barge into an ongoing school where many students were shot ruthlessly. Twenty student were found dead while fifty were found injured and the rest of the young student were not found. We are suspecting that they escaped through the emergency door placed in the corner of the school. We are calling all schools for a lock down, I repeat we are calling all schools for a lock down. Seems like the war has begun!"

Benyamin laid down his biology textbook on his lap and looked up worriedly. "What the hell? They can't just attack students like that without a warning. That's ridiculous! That's just killing innocent lives."

"Why are the Americans just sitting back?" I asked annoyed, pointing the question at myself.

"Cause this is 2070's, Americans are not interested in war anymore like the past. America hasn't fought for decades, it's not the 1960's anymore. Just watch, before the president has the ability to force anyone, everyone is just going to flee from the country." He said deeply thinking. Benyamin was always the nerd and also the cool one of the house, he knew exactly the answer to everything. I sometimes thought he'll end up becoming a scientist or some kind of nerd related to that sort.

 I, one the other hand was smart too, it's probably because of the Quran in my heart which boosted my IQ level. People say memorizing the Quran will give you success everywhere which was extremely true. Have Allah's words with you, Allah will help you wherever you go.

"Cousins please join us for lunch, and for god sake we need some help with the house chores. Benyamin you're sweeping the house and Yusuf your mopping." Sarah announced bossily, jumping up from her sofa ready to do some task and control our lives. 

She grinned evilly at Benyamin. Poor brother! "Why do we men have to work?" Benyamin whined and pouted childishly. 

"I'm fine with anything that makes my wife happy." I shrugged. Honestly, to me mopping was more easier for me than sweeping.

"Well, she can't make me work, can she?" Benyamin smirked at her, his glasses making him look handsomely adorable. 

"Well, yes I can." Sarah replied back stubbornly crossing her arms on her chest and looking at her husband angrily.

Benyamin got up from his spot and made his way towards her only leaving an inch space from her. "Well, try me but I don't think you can cause I have the extra muscles that you don't." He showed off his muscles like a wrestler. To be honest, there were few fibres of muscles on his arms. Mine was probably better than his but obviously I was the good generous brother, I wasn't going to point that out.

I cleared my throat, "I know what's gonna happen now, Hajara divert your gaze from the shameful act they are going to commit." I yelled loudly to my wife making my voice dramatic as possible and shading my eyes with my hand. "Anyways, where's my popcorn? I need them now, I feel like I'm watching a movie."

"Well, I won't try that way." Sarah blushed and before I knew it, she crashed her lips on his. Damn, Sarah totally didn't get my indirect cue to get a room!

"Guys, get a room. Seriously?" I cried, closing my eyes. "That's gross. My poor eyes!" I announced loudly as possible trying to break them up . 

Hajara laughed for the first time looking at their flushed faces. "It's great, don't worry we won't say anything to mom and dad. We are proud of you guys." Hajara smiled brightly clapping her hands with pink cheeks herself like she was the one who kissed.

"We are proud?" I ask confused, rubbing my chin cluelessly. What the hell was she up too? I wasn't proud that they kissed publicly. Especially, a girl kissing my brother. Eww! Even if it was his wife, she was corrupting his small little innocent mind. Sorry bro, couldn't save you from the curroption of the world!

"Why does it look like you kissed instead of your sister. Your blushing!" I pointed out to my wife wiggling my eyebrows. "Maybe I should kiss you too." I began making a kissing face and getting closer to her, only get pushed back playfully.

"Yes, now is not the time to act stupid Yusuf." Hajara fired. "A kiss for starters is great." 

"Did we kiss for starters?" I asked her mischievously causing her to scowl and the others to burst into laughter. 

"I'm just so done with  you!" She sighed,  crossing her arms and looking away. "Why did I even marry you?"

"Cause I was so handsome, you were like look at that man he's soo yummy. I gotta marry him right now and mom and dad were like why not, let's get them married since Hajara thinks his yummy." I blabbed away randomly until Hajara held my hand tightly to shut me up and pulled away quickly leaving a note in my hand.

I opened the paper seeing her pretty cursive writing. 

Yusuf, SHUT UP ALREADY! I am proud of them because a kiss for the starters was great. They didn't talk ever since they got married or... did they?  As older siblings, we are suppose to encourage them not make them feel awkward. IDIOT!

" Yeah Sarah let's get a room." My brother announced sensing the tension between us. He turned around smirking at Sarah, making the incident into a joke.

 Sarah shoved him playfully in return. "Yeah I'll get a room, when you clean the whole house." She said sarcastically trying to cover the blush on her face. She went back into the kitchen leaving Benyamin rooted in his place letting him comprehend what just occurred.

I exploded out laughing. "I see the romance in the air bro." I sang out making a kissy faces. Benyamin finally broke out of his thoughts and charged towards me.

"Boys grow up already!" Hajara muttered quietly with annoyance. 

Hajara Pov:

The boys were forced to clean the house, well most of it due to the sudden coming of our  parents. Sarah was in a panicked state, I watched as she bossed the boys around. Especially her favourite hubby, I wasn't complaining cause it was fun to watch them work their butt off.

Our parents were expecting to see that we were able to manage on our own in a house with the help of one another. But the boys just wouldn't understand that simple fact, guess they do mature slowly. I entered the living room finding piles of sweatshirt, socks, jackets lying around which mostly belonged to Yusuf. Never knew that boys could be this messy!

"Benyamin, you forgot to sweep this part, it seems a bit dirty." Sarah boomed. 

"I did that come on." He whined. "Please this is my first time sweeping. Have some mercy!"

"I can't believe mom got me married with some useless man." Sarah fumed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Good luck!" I mouthed to my brother in law, who eyed me with a 'help-me' look.  

I took the laundry basket and started picking up the clothes lying in the living room. I have a shy personality, I can never see myself yell at someone other than Sarah. Me and Sarah are from different worlds, I guess.

After picking the dirty clothes, I dumped them in the laundry machine and added the right amount of detergent and turned it on. I slammed the door and entered the silent library in our house where I spent most of my time all weekends, reading books and looking out through the window. I heard a throat clearing sound, I screamed frantically looking around finding Yusuf sitting behind the computers smirking at me. 

I ignored him and pretending as if nothing happened. "What are you doing here?" I asked him opening the library's curtains. "Isn't Sarah forcing you around?"

"No I actually ran away from her." He said sheepishly with embarrassment, his hands scratching his head. My eyes fell on the open driveway filled with 6 inches of snow. Oh God!

" But ... I've caught you." I said turning around evilly and he replied back with horror displayed all over his face his face. 

"Oh- no! I know that look, I saw it on Sarah's face." Yusuf said looking horrified and getting up to run away.

"I order you to clean the driveway." I moved away from the window to give him the clear view of the 6 - inch snow. "Well, I suppose I can help you, I don't think a man like you can do this alone." I challenged his masculinity. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I heard him growl while I dashed to grab my jacket and ran outside feeling the cold breeze brush against my face hard. 

"Hajara, don't run! I don't want you break your leg please." Yusuf yelled with concern as he dashed to catch me. Wow, he's actually here to help me! My thoughts were broken when I slipped and landed on my bum on the ice.

"Ow, curse you... you damn earth!"

Yusuf quickly rushed to my side and picked me up in his arms, taking me inside while he mumbled angrily under his breath. "I told you and you didn't listen to me!" He kept saying. 

"I'm fine." I replied with boredom. I am actually fine, he's just overreacting!

He rolled his eyes and called Benyamin for my replacement. "Bro, your a live saver." Benyamin yelled back with happiness and glee. He quickly wore his coat and ran out of the house after Yusuf. Sarah ran after him forgetting to wear her shoes and jacket. After all we were all cousins, acting weird and crazy with each other was a complete normal thing. 

I grinned at her idiotic behaviour. How stupid can she get?

Benyamins POV:

Sarah ran after me to ruin the life out of me I quickly took shelter behind my brothers back. Why do I deserve such punishment? Yes, I know she was bossing me around for fun and I didn't mind either.

We were all having fun.

"Guys cut this crap out!" My brother yelled furiously. "And Sarah where is your jacket and shoes?"

"Oh right! Ahhh..." She tried to head back when she slipped on the ice painfully. I quickly ran to her side but due to my dismay I was late, she slipped on the ice and hit her head hard on the paved ground before I could catch her. She stayed there motionless for few minute, letting the pain come to life. 

I quickly ran to her picked her up in my arm. "Sarah, are you Ok?!" I asked softly, rubbing her head but she replied by sobbing hard. 

"Can you stand?" I asked, helping her to stand up but she wobbled back down on the snow. I quickly caught her on time pressing her close to my chest while she let out some pained tears to slip freely from her eyes.

"I feel dizzy and cold." She whispered softly, shivering against my chest but before I knew it, her eyes closed.

"Sarah, don't leave me." I panicked, my chest rising and falling at her dire situation. Her cheeks were red as hell, I quickly carried her in my arms and took her to her room telling Hajara to attend to her. 

"Benyamin, don't worry! She'll regain her consciousness within few minute, fainting is pretty normal for her." Hajara consoled me softly. 

I nodded.

I headed out to help my brother clean the  cursed snow and ice that had put my wife in pain. "Those two clumsy sisters," My brother muttered angrily under his breath causing light fogs to appear from his mouth.

"We should take her to the hospital." I suggested worriedly.

"No, the military may attack anytime, it's really risky. She'll be fine here inshallah. The best doctor is Allah. Have faith in that." He adviced, shoveling the snow without looking at me. His cheeks had gone red due to the brush of the harsh cold air.

"I do. Allah is powerful and he can do anything." I replied back.

Assalamu Alaikum, don't forget to comment and vote!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

12.3K 827 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
4.9K 280 25
'Her smile was the cure for his pain His happiness was her Dua' (Dua means prayer) __________ "I am mad at everyone else." (Aalia) "Why?" (Adnaa...
138K 5.4K 53
When he gets closer to her, she leans back in her chair. "Don't worry, you're not my type" he smirks as he stands up. "Alhamdulillah" she said with...