Stupid Terrific yet Dreamy lo...

By yeetmetohell123

◇Terra is an average girl with an average life until a new hot boy starts her school. She's actually quite i... More

Chapter: II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
UPDATE
Chapter V
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter: I

60 0 1
By yeetmetohell123

Terra's POV

It was a normal day, just like any other day. I woke up and got off my comfy pastel blue bed. I choose a blue bed sine I'm not like those other basic girls who like pink beds, since I'm sOOooO diFFeRent. I took a nice hot shower while observing my ugly yet so flawless skin. My blue orbs shined brightly when I looked at myself in the mirror. "Gosh, why do I have to be so ugly?" I muttered to my self as I put on a white hoodie, tight black jeans and brown boots. I put my beautiful blonde hair up in a ponytail and let my bangs shine thru.

"Bye mom, bye d-" I suddenly stopped myself. "I kept on forgetting that dad went out to buy me milk, he'll find the perfect milk soon." I thought to myself. While opening the door I could feel myself shudder, it wasn't really cold, but my body was telling me that today would change my world. Stupid, I know, but I can't explain it... It's probably nothing though. As I was walking to the bus station I was appreciating how beautiful the world is. Afterall I'm not like other girls, I don't glue myself onto my phone and miss out on how pretty the world really is. I got to the bus station right on time, as the bus had just arrived. When I went into the bus I noticed a familiar face. It was one of my best friends Amara Patrick Shiz, but I call her Patrick. I went over to sit next to her, she seemed to had noticed me but quickly averted her gaze and put on her headphones.

She was never really that much of a talker, well she wouldn't really talk around me... I don't really know why, she must've been pitying me for how UgLYy I am. Still such a good friend though, I don't really mind her not talking to me. I tried to to talk to her, but no response as always.

Patrick's POV:

"Jesus! Why does Terra still try to talk to me, I've made it obvious that I don't like her but she just doesn't seem to get it!" Patrick's thoughts filled with annoyance. "Maybe, just maybe she'll realize that I hate her, but who wouldn't hate her with her entiteld ass personality?" Patrick questioned.

Terra's POV

Patrick seemed to be a little angry, I don't really know why, but I just hope that she isn't sick. On the corner of my eye I noticed the most annoying girl in my school, Sara, Sara Bitchus. She was wearing a pink tank top that was showing of her stomach, a short black skirt and black heels. So sl#tty! Was the only thing I could think, Sara looked like a total sl#t and it definetly wasn't wrong of me to shame someone for what they're wearing, totally not! Anyways, Sara had such an annoying personality like she thought she was better than everyone else just because of the fact that she'd had like 1000 boyfriends. She'd go through boyfriends left and right and would have broken up with 30 boys in just one month! However I was completely pure, I had never had a boyfriend and want to focus on my studies and friends only. I actually care about my future onlike those other sl#ts.

We finally get to school and I quicky got off the bus. I couldn't handle another second of that annoying perfume Sara was wearing. I headed of to class with Patrick and at a distance I could see all of my other friends. They seemed to be laughing and having alot of fun until they saw me, one of my friends Sven Dick Svensson quickly grabbed Patrick and yeeted into class with the others. I went after and we all sat at our alligned seats. Everyone in class was giggling and talking. "Okay, everyone quiet I have something important to say!" Our teacher said loudly. "Oh no.." One of my friends, Akuchi Amaka Legioso wimpered quitly. ""Oh no"? What did she mean by "oh no"?" Was the only thing i could think. "We're having a transfer student." Our teacher said. "F#cking kill me." I could hear Patrick mumble in the back. "This is gonna be bad.." Sven quickly whimpered. What was going on with my friends? Why are they so against there being a transfer student?

But then he walked in. Such beauty that I had never seen before, his jet black hair, his piercing green eyes and his plump lips. I just wanted to run towards him and kiss him. Wait! "Calm down Terra! You're not gonna act like all those other b!tches in school." I thought as I was trying to calm down. All the other girls were also entranced by his beauty (except my friends), not just me, but my feelings were different. It wasn't just his looks that caught my attention it was something deeper. Like there was a connection between us.

I looked behind me and saw Patrick staring at me with a disgusted look, like she new something I didn't. I looked back at the new boy and we made eye contact, when he laid eyes on me and was only looking at me like we were the only one's there, just us two. I thought I was gonna have a mini orgasm, so I looked away as fast as possible and I think Patrick noticed since she was making gagging noises at the back. The teacher asigned him to sit at the window seat in the third row. "What is he? An anime character or something?" Legioso asked sarcastically. But I didn't care about what she was saying, all I could care about was the new boy, Aa-Andreus Billy Bay was his name I think. I wasn't really listening when the teacher introduced him. Since I was so entranced by him.

He went over to where he was supposed to sit and I followed him with my eyes. I was intrested, I wanted to know more about him but I couldn't ask. He sat down and noticed me looking at him and I changed where I was looking. At the end of the lesson my friends yeeted away so I went alone. But then I feelt a strong grip on my arm. It was Andreus. "Why where you staring?" He asked coldly. "I wasn't staring, I was only observing." I snarkily remarked. "Don't think you're so smart!" Andreus said with an angry tone. He dragged me by the hand and pined me to the wall. "What was that for?!" I yelled. Everyone had already headed for the next class, so there were only us two. It was completely quiet and I could hear the heavy breathing between us. "Let. Me. Go!" I demanded. "Then you better not stare at me you f#cking creep, don't get involved with me, you'll regret it!" He demanded as he whispered into my ear. I nearly blushed. "W-what d-do you think your're doing!?" I yelled. "You're the creepy one around here, not me!" I said while being completely enranged. He seemed to had gotten furious after I said that, but I didn't care, all I cared about was putting him in his place!

"Don't think that I'm like all those other girls, I'm not one teensy bit intrested in you, so don't worry I won't get involved with you!" I said as I walked of without looking back. I could hear a wolf growl behind me, but it must had been my imagination.

"Terra! Why are you late?" My teacher asked. "S-sorry.." Was all I could say, I knew that there was no explanation that would satisfy her. I quietly went over to my friends and sat with them. We where having P.E outside but thankfully it was summer, so it wasn't really a problem. After a while it stopped being so great, it was like 300 degrees so I started to become sweaty and stink. I then noticed Sara and what she was wearing, a red tank top and black yoga pants. "Such a sl#t!" I mumbled to myself but Legioso heard me. "Who?" Legioso asked. "Just look at Sara's clothes!" I said. Legioso just looked at Sara and then at me and didn't say anything. Sara started to put on perfume and that ticked me off. "We're having P.E, what does she need perfume for!?" I snapped. "God forbidd a girl for wanting to smell nice.." Legioso said sarcastically. Then I saw Andreus, he had taken of his shirt and "damn" was all that I could think. Those abs! I wanted to look but tried my hardest not to. "Why does someone like Andreus have to look so good!?" I took of my hoodie because of the heat and just wanted to distract myself from those abs.

Andreus's POV

"Does she think I'm stupid or something? I told her not to look at me but she keeps on trying to." I thought. "I'm not blind you know." I mumbled to myself. I looked over to her direction and saw her haking of her hoodie, why was she even wearing a hoddie in this weather? Damn, her body is actually pretty nice though, to bad her personality is complete dog shit. As she was taking of her shirt I noticed a mark on her shoulder. "N-no way..!" I stuttered.

Terra's POV

P.E had ended and as always, my friends left without me. The school was completely deserted, there was like no one there and it was only 16.30 but then again it was Friday so I guess everyone just wanted to get home as soon as possible. "Terra." Someone called out, I looked behind me and I saw that it was Andreus. "Terra I have something improtant to s-" Andreus says but I cut him off. "Are you going to apologize?" I asked. "W-what no, look that's not important right n-" Andreus gets cut off again. "Look if it's not an apology then I don't care, you're the one who said that I should stay away from you, but now you come to me acting like nothing happend." I said. Andreus started to get angry, I could tell just from looking at his emerald green eyes. "Don't test me! This isn't some game so listen!" Andreus demanded. "If it's not an apology then shove whatever you want to say up your ass." I said

I started to hear growling and it came from Andreus. He was the one who growled before. "What do you think you're doing, you don't scare me! Don't you think you're cool just because of the fact that you're acting like a wolf." I said. He started to growl even harder. "What do you you think you are, a furry or something?" I teased. I was agitating him more and more and didn't care. Until I felt like submitting to him. I didn't know what was going on with me but I knew something was wrong. I yeeted away and before I knew it I was unconscious.

☆Authur-chan here☆
Hewwoo!
This is my FIRST time ever making a wattpad story ÙwÚ
This is only for fun :D
But I hope that you enjoy it!!!! ~♡~

I'll try to update every Friday♤{OvO}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
925K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...