Our Story (Kidge + Plance One...

By VoltronMoon

Just a mix of One-shots for the ships Kidge, Plance .. a couple SHIDGE. Jidge and i might do a couple other v... More

Rules and Requests.
Scared As Hell - Kidge.
Now Live - Plance.
A Demon But My Demon - Kidge
Use To Be - Plance
Chain To One Another - Kidge.
A Thief Prince - Plance
A Promise - Kidge.
A Smile - Plance.
Let Me Go - Kidge.
That Could Have Been Us - Plance.
Let Me Go - Part 2 - Kidge.
All Mine - Plance.
We Home - Kidge.
Babies - Plance.
My Lover - Shidge.
Sweet Dream - Kidge.
My Ghost Roommate - Kidge.
My Mermaid - Plance.
Random - Kidge.
Random - Plance.
My Kidnapper - Kidge
Asking Out A Date - Plance.
Enough - Kidge.
I Was Enough In His Eyes - Plance.
Together - Kidge.
Hidden Pain - Plance.
Shiro - Kidge.
A Promise - Plance.
Payphone - Kidge.
One Day - Plance.
Your Beautiful - Kidge.
I'm Trying - Plance.
I'll Wait - Kidge.
Always - Plance.
By My Side - Kidge.
First In My Heart - Plance.
Wild - Kidge.
My Sniper - Plance.
Seen - Kidge.
A Slipped Secret - Plance.
Fake Date - Kidge.
Mercy - Plance.
Love In Sumer - Shidge.
Zombies - Shidge.
Swap - Kidge.
Swap - Plance.
A Prince - Jidge - James x Pidge.
Who Win - Jidge.
Thugs - Kidge.
Our Kind - Plance.
Jealous - Punk.
A Lost Pidge - Plance.
Kyle - Kidge
Luke - Plance.
Broken Promise - Kidge.
Left Behind - Plance.
Fake Smile - Kidge.
Just Smile Pass The Pain - Plance.
Partners - Kidge.
Whisper - Plance.
Her Love - Kidge.
Jealous - Plance.
Dibs - Kidge.
A New World - Plance.
Loving Crush - Shidge.
Cant Back Down - Jidge.
First Galra On Earth - Kidge.
News - Jidge.
Cooler - Plance.
Sucker - Shidge.
Cheerleader - Kidge.
Together - Plance.
Please Dont Leave - Kidge.
Complicated - Plance.
Dance With An Enemy - Kidge.
Past Lives - Plance.
Girl - Kidge.
Just Smile Past The Pain - Part 2 - Plance.
Future - Kidge.
Goodbye - Plance.
Dont Chose - Kidge.
Go - Shidge.
Forgotten - Shidge.
Let Go - Kidge.
ODD - Plance.
Stuck - Lotor x Pidge.
Angry Lovers - Kidge + Shiro x Adam.
Secret Dating - Kidge.
Only a Photo - Plance.
Dont Look Back - Shidge.
Waiting - Kidge.
Jungle - Kidge.
Jacket - Plance.
Ride - Shidge.
Little Did I know - Jidge
Vampire Undercover - Kidge.
Boys - Plance.
Volcano - Shidge.

Hidden Dating - Plance.

197 4 2
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The guy no one can hate ...

The popular lover- boy Guy ...

The nerdy girl that gets bullied ...

The loner who fights back ..

Are all friends in one High school .

.

.

"thanks" Pidge smiled as keith unlocked her locker and let her out after she was pushed inside.

"no worries" Keith smiled and closed her locker once she step out. 

"dont tell lance" Pidge asked with worry.

"i wont just like you make me promise each time" Keith sighed and rolled his eyes.

"thanks, its just he worries too much" Pidge sighed.

"but he could help, he is the most popular boy in school" keith smirked.

"he would lose his number one spot for helping me or backing me up in school ... we promised to be friends at home and leave each other social high school life alone" Pidge smiled softly.

"still say its sucks that your being lock in classrooms, pushed in lockers and bullied in each class" Keith frowned.

"they just jealous but how smart i am, plus everyone dont think i deserve any attention or the name Holt for not being good looking and mostly ugly compare to my family" Pidge sighed. 

"your not ugly and you know it" Keith sighed.

"i know and that why i dont let it get to me" pidge smiled and the two walked into the lunch room seeing hunk waving at them.

"hey guys .. pidge your got locker hair" Hunk said with worry, he knew pidge got bullied a lot and tried helping her but the bullies know to act when she alone.

"thanks hunk" Pidge smiled and sorted her hair out.

"got anything good to eat" Keith asked as the three all pulled out their lunch's and swap the stuff they didnt like they did everyday.

"hunk want my apple and i steal keith orange" Pidge grinned.

"sure and keith you can have my banana" Hunk smiled and the three all swapped over.

"you guys got any plan tonight" Keith asked with a small smile as they all started eating.

"me and lance will be studying since he got a test Monday and my family will be at the garrison labs all weekend like normal" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"I'm cooking with my family since its our normal family bonding weekend this weekend" Hunk smiled.

"yeah I'm stuck with Shiro and Adam during their date weekend ... i dont mind hanging out with them but i wish they stop calling it a date" Keith sighed and his friends chuckled.

"so what did you do for shiro to drag you along during his and Adam date" Pidge grinned.

"i dented his car but jumping on the hood while getting lost in my room as i work on my bike" Keith siad embarrassed and looked up to his friends laughing. 

"oh god, pidge hack into shiro home security camra and send me the video of that" Hunk grinned and pidge gave a thumbs up since she was too busy laughing. 

"gross, just look at those freaks laughing" Allura the most popular girl in school hissed as she looked to the table where keith, hunk and pidge sat laughing. 

"cute" Lance thought to himself as he watched pidge laugh, a warm smile formed on his lips as he watched. 

AFTER SCHOOL AT PIDGE HOUSE.

"mmh, lance" Pidge moaned as her lover kissed her neck.

"yes baby" Lance smiled softly as he turned to her.

"we meant to be studying" Pidge smiled to her boyfriend.

"i am, I'm studying how beautiful my girlfriend neck is, her cheeks, her forehead and her lips" Lance smiled lovingly as he kissed her neck, her cheek, her forehead before kissing her lips. 

"oh really" Pidge giggled and kissed lance back with her arms around his neck and his own hands on her sides.

"yep, dont you want to study your handsome boyfriend" Lance grinned.

"now that does sound like a fun project" Pidge smirked and lance pulled her into a deep loving kiss before the two started to get hot and heavy.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER ... SORRY I SKIP THE ADULT LOVING PART BUT IM SHIT AS WRITTING LEMON. 

"I love you Katie" Lance smiled warmly as the two laid cuddled in pidge bed.

"i love you too" pidge smiled brightly and gave him a sweet peck on the lips before laying her head on his bare chest.

"you ever want the world to know we dating" Lance asked with a small smile.

"sure i do, i want to let the whole world know how lucky i am to have a boyfriend like you, to let every girl know that your mine" Pidge smiled softly.

"and i want to shout to the city how perfect my girlfriend is and let all guys back off from someone so beautiful who chose me" Lance smiled softly and the two chuckled.

"once high school is over, we can be the couple we want to" Pidge smiled.

"only a half a year to go before i can make you fully mine" Lance grinned.

"cant wait" Pidge giggled.

"night Katie" Lance smiled and kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes, keeping an around his girlfriend.

"night lance" Pidge smiled and closed her eyes.

The two fell asleep in each other arms, soft smiles on their lips. 

Two years ago.

"you want to hide it" Pidge asked shocked as she and lance sat in her room playing video games. She sat in his lap with his arms around her. The started dating during the summer holiday and would be returning to school in a couple days. 

"yes, we acted like we didnt know each other so far during high school and i think we should wait until after high school before we tell anyone" Lance replied not seeing how sad his girlfriends eyes were.

"i see, what about keith and hunk or our families" Pidge asked.

"nope, they might leak it out by mistake" Lance siad with worry.

"you sure you want to hide it from everyone, the only time we can act like a couple is in each other rooms" Pidge siad with worry.

"i know it be hard but i love you pidge and i want to stay dating you" Lance said with a kind smile and held her tighter.

"ok, we keep it from the school" Pidge smiled and heard lance cheer thank you making her smile. 

"i love you Katie" Lance smiled warmly.

"i love you too lance" Pidge smiled and kissed lance.

BACK TO NOW .... ON MONDAY.

"so you two are both childhood friends of lance" Keith asked as the three walked down the schools halls after wondering how come the two were friends with the most popular boy.

"i been friends with lance since nursery school and we live on the same street" Hunk smiled.

"i known him since middle school when he saved me from a bully but he also thought i was a boy" Pidge grinned and hunk chuckled.

"oh man, i wish i could seen lance face once he found out" Keith smirked.

"oh it was a rare moment but we do have a photo thanks to pidge hacking into our middle school camras" Hunk grinned.

"send me a copy" Keith begged.

"sure but dont show it around, its for our eyes only and for our enjoyment only .. shiro could also be allowed to see it" Pidge smirked. 

"hey hunk" Shay smiled brightly and kissed her boyfriend.

"hey, everything ok" Hunk asked with a kind smile.

"just great, have you heard about lance" Shay asked with a smile.

"about lance" Keith asked.

"yeah he dating someone" Shay smiled.

"no way, lance told people" Pidge asked shocked since he was always strict  on not letting anyone find out about them.

"yeah, he started dating allura on Saturday ... look at their Facebook page aren't they just cute" Shay smiled and pulled out her phone showing the three the photo of lance kissing allura cheek like a lover and showing the post about their dating statures. 

"wow" Keith said shocked.

"well i hope him the best, I'm glad he finally found a girl he liked after he flirted so much in middle school right pidge ... pidge" Hunk said with a sweet smile but frown when he turned to pidge and noticed her sadden eyes that pushed back her tears.

"yeah that great, I'm happy for him" Pidge faked smile.

"oh here they come" Shay smiled as allura and lance came walking down the hall holding hands. 

"oh look its the freaks" Allura grinned as she came to a half with lance still holding his hand.

"oh look its the princess bitch" Pidge smirked back and keith smirked. 

"well excuse us princess bitch but we dont have time for your shit ... see you around never" Keith grinned and the group started walking.

"congrats man" Hunk smiled and lance turned to hunk then noticed what was on Shay phone.

"we so happy for you two, you both make the best couple" Shay smiled before holding hunk hand and walking to catch up with keith and pidge.

"Katie" Lance yelled with worry and pidge just stuck up her middle finger not turning back since she knew she would cry. 

AFTER SCHOOL.

"so" Hunk said with a frown as he, pidge and keith sat on a park bench. Non of the three wanted to go home and decided to just sit at a park chatting.

"so" Pidge asked  with a frown.

"Katie" Keith asked.

"that my real name but i prefer for my friends to call me pidge" Pidge sighed as she knew they were talking about lance calling her name out in school.

"we know but why would lance call you Katie, only your parents and brother call you Katie" Hunk asked with worry, he saw the pain and sadness in his short friends eyes all day and keith saw the same.

"it doesn't matter" pidge said in a low voice.

"pidge please, we know your hurt but we need to know why" Keith begged.

"i was dating lance" Pidge said with a weak smile shocking her friends that she sat in the middle of on the bench.

"dating" Hunk asked in shock.

"for two years and since lance didnt want anyone to know we promise to not tell until our last day of high school but i guess he got allura now" Pidge said as tears fell.

"what a dick" Keith hissed and the two boys hugged the crying girl.

"yeah he an ass but i love him" Pidge cried letting her friends hug her.

"I'm sorry pidge" Hunk said with worry and was angry at lance for doing such a thing. 

"i l-love him and i thought he loved me" Pidge cried and the boys hugged her tighter.

"its his lost, he a stupid jackass that lost the most amazing girl ever over reputation" Keith siad with worry and the three sat hugging until pidge crying came to a stop and she felt a little better. 

"thanks" Pidge smiled weakly.

"no worries, we always be here if you need us" Hunk smiled kindly and kissed pidge forehead letting her know she not alone.

"we always by your side if you need a hand" Keith smiled and kissed her cheek.

"thanks your the best friends ever a girl could ask for" Pidge grinned and the boys smiles back.

"hell yeah we are" Keith cheered.

"lets have a sleep over this weekend and have the best time ever" Hunk grinned.

"yell yeah but who house should we use .. mine out since my parents be doing paperwork at home" Pidge asked.

"mine, shiro wont mind" Keith smiled.

"then this friend we go to keith and have fun" Hunk grinned.

"cant wait" pidge smiled and the three stood up and started walking home.

They all went their separate ways after reaching a certain cross roads and pidge walked to her house alone. Her heart was screaming in pain as it broke but she wasn't gonna cry over lance anymore not when she had friends helping her to stay strong. She reached her house but froze when she sat lance standing by the gate.

"Katie" Lance called out with worry.

"dont talk me" Pidge hissed.

"look I'm sorry, i didnt know about it either" Lance said with a frown.

"the reason you cancelled our Saturday movie was to meet up with allura and start dating" Pidge asked with a frown. 

"she called me saying it was really important and then asked me out" Lance said with a frown and pidge became more pissed.

"we were dating" Pidge yelled back.

"we were hiding it, i tired rejecting her but how do i reject the most popular girl who had no flaws in the eyes of our school" Lance yelled back.

"well dont worry becuase you can keep happily dating her" Pidge smirked.

"its only until the end of the school year then i can break up with her and we be able to tell everyone" Lance said with hope.

"no, we done .. we dont as soon as you siad yes to allura ... goodbye lance" Pidge frowned and entered her garden.

"Katie" Lance yelled.

"pidge, my name is pidge to you" Pidge hissed shocking lance.

"i love you" Lance cried.

"and i love you but you can love allura from now on becuase I'm not doing this shit" Pidge hissed and slammed her door closed leaving lance outside. 

FRIDAY.

"pidge" lance called out as pidge walked down the empty halls since keith and hunk got after school detention for accidently laughing at a teacher in class and she promised to wait so they could walk to keith together still. 

"go away" Pidge hissed and kept walking. 

"i love you pidge not allura" Lance yelled proudly.

"you sure becuase you seem really in love with allura during school and after school something we never were" Pidge yelled back and kept walking.

"i broke up with her" Lance replied making pidge freeze.

"i wont fall for such a trick" Pidge growled.

"she slapped me and said she tell the whole school about me loving a silly nerd" Lance said with a small smile and pidge turned to him in shock.

"you told her" Pidge asked with hope.

"told her in front of everyone in school during last lesson, i had the mic on in the principal office as i broke up with her" Lance smirked.

"you did" Pidge grinned.

"yep, i even recoded it for you since i knew you had PE outside last" Lance grinned.

"you can still chase her and say it was all a joke before you become an outsider" Pidge warned.

"i rather be an outsider then lose the love of my life" Lance smiled and walked towards pidge.

"you sure, you wanted to be prom king so much" Pidge asked with worry and lance grabbed her hand.

"i will never be a king if i dont have my queen by my side" Lance smiled softly.

"idiot" Pidge chuckled.

"I'm madly in love with Katie and i want to tell the whole world if you let me call you mine once again" Lance siad with a bright loving smile.

"mine" Pidge grinned.

"will you give this idiot a second chance" Lance asked with a hopeful smile

"yes" Pidge smiled softly.

"i love you Katie Hole" Lance grinned and picked pidge up and swung her around making her giggle.

"i love you lance" Pidge smiled warmly and lance pulled her into a love but they both broke away as they heard two cheers.  

"we so happy but lance hurt her again and we kill you" Hunk cried tears of joy and clapped his hands.

"congrats, a truly loving coupe" Keith smiled as he held his phone recording it all. 

"you guys saw that" Pidge asked with a blush and her friends nodded.

"i think they heard it too since they were in class while i spoke in the speaker" Lance smiled and the two grinned.

"why do you think we laughed" keith smirked.

"now lets go to keith and have fun, lance your invited by not sex in keith house" Hunk smiled.

"i get cuddles right" Lance asked with a soft smile.

"always" Pidge giggled and pulled lance into another kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 161 14
Just some one shots of the person I like most in Voltron. Some angst and fluff. Please send requests!! I would love to write more. [discontinued]
34.3K 1K 200
This book is for voltron oneshots. Love is love so please do respect everyone ship. If you dont like a certain ship then dont read it. Please request...
40.9K 1.1K 199
This book is for voltron oneshots. Love is love so please do respect everyone ship. If you dont like a certain ship then dont read it. Please request...
3.9K 153 29
Christmas is here and so are the Christmas specials!!! Please do not send in requests for any oneshots..