The Billionaire's Mistake

By SamanthaVR

Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her he... More

Unpublishing
The Billionaire's Mistake
Chapter 1: Cheating and Leaving You
Chapter 2: Where is she?
Chapter 3: New Life
After Note
Chapter 4: Your Back!
Chapter 5: Sparks and Dear... Part 1 of 2
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Skip
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement
Chapter 10
Preview of Chapter 11: 3 Parts
Chapter 11 Part 1 of 3
Chapter 11 Part 2 of 3
Chapter 11 Part 3 of 3
Last Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Sneak Peek and Explanations
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Clearing The air
Chapter 22
Hey!
Epilogue.
New Note (Erased the other note)
Serious Editinng
Accident, Publishing
The New Verion! Published!
Second Book

Edited Version! Reasons!

134K 1.5K 63
By SamanthaVR

Hey everyone I know some people are made about last chapter but I was tired and no one understands what's going on in my life. So anyways, I'm thinking about redoing this story and start editing on the other version that I will post tonight. It will also determine what true followers I have and who will go to the new version. I'm not saying I will stop writing on this one but I want to redo major parts. Comment!! (I hate when people don't comment)

Also this a list of stories that have been released. Whatever catches your interest go check it out. Some I want to be checked out badly. I will mark a heart by the ones that might catch yore interest.
List:
EDITED VERSION OF THE BILLIONAIRES MISTAKE ❤️❤️❤️💍
2. Football Players and Secrets 🏈🏈

I also am working on a Beastly Fanfic if anyone is interested. Comment if I should.

Also I Am working on a Cheistmas story that will soon be released and I canceled the Attractive Stranger because it isn't Halloween anymore. It gives me more time to work on the Christmas story. Please comment if you want a Christmas story.

PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT BECAUSE I WORKED HARD ON THEM AND I WANT TO GET ONE PUBLISHED! COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON THEM. I CAN TELL WHO DOES AND WHO DOESNT!

ALSO I THINK I MIGHT DELETE THE ATTRACTIVE STRANGER AND START A CHRISTMAS LOVE STORY. WHICH WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON......

Also should I think about being a writer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 46 27
A journey of 22 years old aaliyah khan as she skipped many hurdles in her life and through the process learned and lost too many things which made he...
2.4K 42 12
They were childhood friends, met in 1st grade and soon developed feelings. They start dating freshman year, it was perfect, they were absolutely perf...
2.5M 81.8K 43
Ethan met the love of his life at 20, but a stupid mistake cost him to lose her. Now five years later he has a chance at winning her back. To the wor...
8M 199K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...