Danger Zone- An Abusive Rela...

By Safeerah_Ashae

She loves him so much that she helps him fight his demons while He becomes hers. More

Intro
Worthless
Double Life
Out
Confession
Drama
Perfect
shopping
👻🎃Birthday🍻🎂
👻🎃Birthday Part 2🍻🎂
Time..
Pain
Done
Not Updating Today
Depressed
New Beginnings
Merry Christmas
Sad
Revenge
Official
😍completed😍
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Out Part 2

5.5K 131 5
By Safeerah_Ashae

Nicki's POV

2 hours later

We just arrived at the mall. Meek and I entered and all eyes were on us. See Meek is a well known gang member, That is also one of the reason that I fear him. 

"B, can I ask you for a favor?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yea, what's  it?" he look down at me.

" Well-umm- bae, I was wondering if you could call... Bey to chill with me?" I asked.

" Sure, Call her." he replied.

I took my phone and started dialling Bey's # and Meek motioned for me to put it on loudspeaker.

"Hey boo, what's up?"

" Can you come meet me at the mall?"

"Yes but i have Blue. "

" You can Bring her." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll be there in 30."

I hung up then pushed my phone back into my pocket.

"Don't let me catch you picking up any revealing clothes because when we get home, I will beat your ass to pulp!." he looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"yes babe" i replied. We walked around the mall and shopped for his stuff while waiting on Bey. Sometime later, Bey called me to inform me that she arrived. As I walk towards her and blue, I couldn't help but smile.  Bey and Blue came twinning in a white,red and blue plaid dress with a matching pair of blue sandals.

They looked great. I ran upto to them and hugged them tightly.

"Yall look like fine wine." I laughed.

"Girl you too." Bey smiled and blue Just looked at me blushing.

We got to a store named "Apple's clothing."  Bey kept picking out revealing clothing and Meek looked angry.

"Bey let's go to buy clothing for Blue." I suggested.

We left the store and went to a kids' store where we bought a few outfits and some pairs of shoes for her. We walked to another store and I got a few jeans and tops, some dresses and some sneakers.

After we were done shopping, We got to a restaurant while ordering my food from the waiter that was assigned to our table, Meek held my hand into a bone-crushing grip. After the waiter left, he let go of my hand, I sat there quietly as tears well up in my eyes.

 "Meek can I go to the washroom?" i asked. "Yeah come on lets go." he replied.

I excused myself from the table then walked the the bathroom with Meek. He stood outside the washroom and i started crying right then and there. I couldn't  hold it in anymore.

"Stop crying!" Meek commanded from behind the door,  I sucked up my tears, washed my face then headed back to our table.

"I need some rest" I sighed.

"Yes bae of course." he smiled, we waited for the food then said goodbye to Bey and Blue. As soon as got home, I took a bath and laid on the couch in the living room as I cried softly.

"What are u crying for? Did I hit you? Don't trip me the fuck off Onika because if you want a beating it'll be fine with me. You done did so much shit today!!" he yelled at me. I just laid there quietly. 

30 mins later

"Onika, I'm hungry!! Go make something for me to eat NOW!!" He shouted at me. I got up instantly and walked to the kitchen to prepare something for him.

I noticed that there were some left over bread from which i made for breakfast and I fried some eggs. I carried it for him in bed.

"Babe...I used the leftover bread and made scrambled eggs to go with it." I said softly.

He snatched it away from me and threw everything on me as I cried.

"Now, you will clean up this mess and MAKE SOME FUCKING FOOD FOR ME, you understand?" I sighed and cleaned up the mess then headed to the kitchen where i broke down.

"I did nothing to deserve this. Why am I so hard to love?" I asked myself as tears flowed from my eyes.

I walked to the cupboard and took out my ingredients to make some spaghetti and meatballs for us. After I finished cooking, I  ate quickly downstairs then  I took the food back to him where i stood up waiting for him to finish eating. I am not allowed to sit, lay or do anything without his permission. At first I wasn't with it but I guess he managed to beat me into submission. After he was finished eating, He handed me the empty plate. I got to the kitchen, washed the dishes then returned to the room. He commanded me to lay on the bed as he played Video games. I wish he could just go back to being the Meek I knew before the became this heartless monster. I laid down as Tears fell silently, I turned to face the wall, thinking about all the good times we had. I miss the old him so much, I wish that this was just a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 880 26
Beyonce is an abusive relationship with jay and meeting Nicki she feels things she never felt before and she got enough courage to leave. Onika let's...
1.4K 146 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
161 24 17
Natalia has always been a wild one, from a young age she always knew she was different. Growing up enduring chaos and trauma she learns to protect he...
37.9K 1.5K 41
Now Nicki and Drake have a child. People are trying hard to break them apart. Will their relationship be the same?