•Danger Calls• {Rio (Good gir...

By juulpoddypod

"Alright, cut the shit. How much did you spend. How much you spent is how In deep shit we are in" - - - "Ya... More

Money
Black roses
Is it the end?
Run
Toxic
Authors note
Authors note again

Run in with an old friend

8.6K 139 12
By juulpoddypod

"YO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LEGIT ROB A STORE AND NOT TAKE ME WITH?!" (Y/n) yelled at Beth, Annie and Ruby.
"(y/n), we didn't wanna get you into this stuff. You're so young..." Beth said trying to calm the younger girl down
"IM LEGIT 22, HOW AM I TOO YOUNG-"
(Y/n) yelled until she was cut off by Ruby
"Listen, we are all older than you. We didn't wanna get you mixed up in it. So take a chill pill" Ruby said.
(Y/n) looked pretty mad
"Whatever, I'm gonna go take a walk. Don't bother me unless it's important" she said as she walked out the door.
—————Time skip——————
(Y/n) POV
As I walked down the street, I saw a slick black car zoom past me.
"Fucking dick-" I mumbled under my breath. Then it hit me. Holy shit that's Rios car. I started to sprint back to Beth's house, dodging people with strollers and other things. I ran inside as soon as I got a text from Beth saying to come over.
" (Y/n), great to see you. I thought this life wasn't for you" one of Rios men, Carlos said.
"And I thought that turning gay and a bitch wasn't your life style either, but here we are." I said right back. He looked extremely offended.
"Whatever, go sit with your friend" he said pointing his gun at me. But yet I knew he didn't have enough balls to pull that trigger. I walked into the dining room
To see Beth sitting down, looking at someone. I ran over to her and sat next to her. Then I looked at what she was looking at.
"Long time, no see (Y/n)." I heard his gruff, thick accent say.
"I thought this wasn't the life for you, I thought you were gonna leave. What happened..?" I asked.
"That's something you'll find out as time goes on. But-" he was cut off by Ruby and Annie bursting in through the door then being forced to take a seat. "Let's begin, shall we.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
660K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
361K 31.5K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...