Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Time Patrol

1.1K 39 28
By kadenzajinx

Goku blocked an attack as Cumber struck at Mae. This gave her an opening to attack the saiyan. Cumber growled as her punch landed across his face. He backhanded her sending her crashing to the ground. Goku continued to focus his attacks, increasing his speed as well.

Mae wiped the blood from her lip as she stood up. She waited until Goku was clear then she sent energy blasts at Cumber. He deflected them, sending them soaring into Goku. He quickly brought his hands over his face to block the energy blasts.

Mae flew back up into the air and continued her assault on Cumber. He was blocking all of her attacks and when the opportunity came he countered. As Mae reeled back, Goku took her place.

As they attacked each other the shock waves caused the ground to explode around them. Cumber then kicked Goku into Mae before sending them both crashing to the ground. As they got up Cumber formed a massive energy ball and launched it at them.

"Shit!" Mae swore as she and her father held their hands up in an attempt to push the energy back. It was so heavy and massive that they began to dig into the ground. They both cried out as the energy exploded. One of the chains in the sky broke from the force.

Fu went back to his lab after his talk with the saiyans. Only when he returned his workshop was destroyed. His eyes widened in shock and anger. "I can't do my experiments like this!" He picked up a piece of metal and inspected it. "Who did this?!" He shouted, crushing the metal in his hand.

Both Goku and Mae dropped their forms. Goku was on the ground but somehow Mae was still standing. She was breathing heavy and her arm was bleeding. As Goku struggled to get up Cumber landed and placed his foot on his head. Mae ran over to try and save him but Cumber punched her across the jaw knocking her back. Mae spat out more blood as she strained to get up. She had to do something about Cumber but she was too weak.

"What's wrong?" Cumber taunted as Goku cried out in pain. "Finished already?"

"Big Bang Attack!" Mae yelled. The energy hit Cumber and he turned his head and glared at her.

"Foolish girl!" His red eyes burning into her. He flew up into the air. "Both of you are finished!" He held his hands out and sent four energy blasts at them each. Neither of them could block the incoming attacks. Goku lost consciousness while Mae dropped to her knees. "Now die!" Cumber yelled forming another energy blast. This would be enough to end both father and daughter.

Mae tried to think of how she could get her and Goku away but there wasn't enough time. She was going to die. As she gritted her teeth and waited for the end someone suddenly appeared in front of them and deflected the energy, sending it soaring behind them.

She looked up, "dad? Vegeta?" The Xeno versions of them had arrived. Mae looked over and saw herself, the Xeno version, next to her. All three of them were powered up to super saiyan four.

"Mae, get them out of here," Xeno Goku commanded.

"Kakarot and I will handle this," Xeno Vegeta said and Xeno Mae nodded.

"Come on," Xeno Mae grabbed Mae by her arm and led her back to where Trunks, Mai, and Vegeta were standing.

"You're facing us now," Xeno Goku frowned at Cumber.

"I don't know who you are, but you've got guts!" Cumber laughed. "I'll take on all challengers!"

Trunks looked at the newcomers in surprise. "Two dads?"

"It's the Time Patrol," Mai said just as both Mae's came up.

"Vegeta," Xeno Mae said handing Mae over. Vegeta nodded and helped Mae stand.

"Come and get this Kakarot away!" Xeno Vegeta called to the others.

"Come on!" Cumber roared. "I wanna cut lose some more!" He powered up straight to super saiyan three. His dark energy was vast and powerful. They all widened their eyes in shock at his power.

Xeno Goku and Vegeta flew up to avoid the wind coming off Cumber. "How is his energy this strong?" Xeno Goku gasped.

"Damn it, we will have to use these things," Xeno Vegeta swore as he took out the potara. He tossed one to Xeno Goku who caught it.

"I thought you hated fusing," Xeno Goku said as he put it on his ear.

"This time's an exception," Xeno Vegeta said adjusting his earring.

As they were drawn together Cumber sent two energy claws to try and grab them. The energy covered them before it suddenly broke. Floating above him was Xeno Vegito, powered up at super saiyan four.

"Heh they really fused," Xeno Mae chuckled as she crossed her arms.

Xeno Vegito flew forward and clashed fists with Cumber. Energy exploded out from the force of their attack. Xeno Vegito jumped back before continuing to send a barrage of attacks, leaving Cumber on the defensive.  As they fought the chains in the sky continued to break from their massive energies.

Cumber punched Xeno Vegito away and sent multiple energy balls. Xeno Vegito weaved through the blasts and punched Cumber in the stomach sending him crashing into the cliff wall. As he went to send an energy blast Cumber quickly dodged and appeared up in the air.

"Take this!" Cumber yelled forming a massive energy ball.

As the energy came down on Xeno Vegito he brought his hands to his side, "ka-me-ha-me-ha!" He yelled as the energy collided with Cumber's.

Cumber yelled as he put more power behind his attack. Soon the massive energy began to creep closer to Xeno Vegito. He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to push the energy back. He dug his heels into the ground and gave one final push. "HA!" He yelled sending the energy soaring at Cumber.

Cumber yelled as his energy was quickly engulfed and he got caught in the Kamehameha. He was sent flying up into the final chain, breaking it. As the sky began to darken Xeno Vegito let out a breath before he separated back into Xeno Goku and Vegeta.

"Did we do it?" Xeno Vegito looked up at the sky which was completely dark, the only light was coming from a red moon.

Fu arrived and looked at the sky. "So the seal's been undone," he frowned and turned to Xeno Goku and Vegeta. "You guys are the ones who smashed my lab!" He yelled as he powered up, a black aura surrounding him. He was furious at the saiyans below him.

"So you've come," Xeno Goku glared. "Well your plan is over, Fu!"

"You guys have gone too far! Now my plan it kaput!" Fu continued to glare at them, his anger rising. He drew his sword and made an 'X' in the air. "Now here's your punishment!" A black energy beam went straight for Xeno Goku and Vegeta.

"Dad! Vegeta!" Xeno Mae yelled as they blast hit them head on.

"I'm surprised you can still move," Fu said as the energy dispersed.

"Capturing you," Xeno Goku said.

"Is our mission!" Xeno Vegeta finished. Both of them took off into the air at Fu.

"I gotta go help!" Xeno Mae said but as she was about to take off Mae grabbed her.

"Fu seems really strong and we aren't sure if Cumber is still alive," Mae frowned. "Let's fuse."

"I don't have any potara," Xeno Mae said. "Besides you are in no shape."

"Don't worry about me," Mae smirked. "We could do the fusion dance."

"Wait here," Mai pulled out another set of potara. "I was saving these but it looks like you need them."

"Are we really doing this?" Xeno Mae asked her counterpart.

"We gotta help dad and Vegeta," Mae looked over at her Vegeta and her Goku, who was still unconscious.

"Okay, let's do it," Xeno Mae nodded and put the earring on. Mae followed her and immediately they were drawn together.

At the sudden increase in power Xeno Goku and Vegeta stopped along with Fu. All three of them looked at where it was coming from. When the light faded Fused Mae was standing, grinning, her saiyan tail twitching in anticipation. She looked just like Mae the only difference were the potara and her clothing.

She was wearing a black gi with a red undershirt and belt. Her boots were black and red along with her wrist bands. "Fu! You're fighting me now!" She yelled as she powered up.

Blue fur sprouted from her skin as her energy increased. Her hair draped over her shoulders while the top half stood up like super saiyan. The color was black with a blue glow. Her eyes were rimmed blue but her eye color remained gold. Fused Mae had combined the power of super saiyan four with super saiyan blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 450 18
In Age 737, Bardock sends his son Kakarot off to a distant world to avoid the destruction of the Saiyans. Kakarot landed on Planet Earth, was renamed...
44.2K 995 62
{ Completed } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King Piccolo...
4.7K 75 22
Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with Vegeta, gro...