You Can't Shift? (BoyxBoy) (C...

By Paragoina

(Book 1 of the Mystery Shifters Series) Warning, this book is messy as hell! Be advised. BxB Fooling the whol... More

Character info
Chapter 1 - Division
Chapter 2 - Mate
Chapter 3 - Date
Chapter 4 - Fight
Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - Water
Chapter 8 - Unusual
Chapter 9 - Heat
Chapter 10 - Caught
Chapter 11 - My Turn
Chapter 12 - Own Me
Chapter 13 - Friends?
Chapter 14 - Sick
Epilogue

Chapter 7 - Catastrophe

4.7K 201 122
By Paragoina

Edited

Gruesome stuff be aware

Miles Second Slide

Miles POV 🏳

Just like that our little get together at Raymunds was yesterday. We actually had to go early because Ty and Raymund starting groping each other under the water, by the time we thought it was good to leave they were moaning and groaning in the pool, it got really weird really quick.

Pasco and his henchmen still didn't go to school because of what Jaden did to them, He told me that he was going to be staying for after school detention so he won't be at my house on time today. Right now since he's at school I went for a little stroll at the park. I've been thinking for the past few days to surprise him, he's been amazing and loving towards me so I wanted to get him something. The local chocolate shop catches my eye while I was thinking.

That's it.

He loves chocolate!

I went towards the direction of the shop, I had no idea what he wanted so I'm going to play it safe and get him everything. I know it's on the pricey side but it's worth it for him.

After getting his chocolate which ranged from, white, dark, milk, strawberry infused, mint, everything I thought he would like. I hope he likes it anyway.

Exiting the shop, I see the jewelry store right next door, I was thinking if I should go in and get him something. Than I noticed a very tall man in a semi formal outfit who was getting a gold necklace, which had a gold rose pendant on the end of it. It was absolutely gorgeous, he was also holding a bouquet of with different flowers in it. Whoever is dating this man is definitely lucky. Than the man turns around and we lock eyes.

Jaden?!

His eyes widen and he shuffles around frantically, trying to hide the things behind him. I enter the store, bag in hand and look at him confusingly. "Bean! Why are you here? I thought you were at home?!" He said nervously. "I went to take a walk at the park. Why are you here? And who are those for?!" I said loudly, pointing at the stuff behind him, if he's playing with me I swe-

"They're for you"  he blurted out.

I was taken aback, "What?" I whispered out. He brings the items in question in front of him. He was holding a 14 karat gold rose necklace in left hand and on the right bouquet with a plethora of flowers, ranging in sizes and colors. "I thought you were in school?" I choked out. He shakes his head "I didn't go at all, I spent the whole day planning to surprise you, I even had a date planned tonight. That's why I'm all dressed up" he gives me a grin. "I feel terrible now, I didn't even get you anything good" I mutter out.

He tilts his head and gives me a confused look. I sigh, "I-I got you chocolates for your surprise, sorry if it's not as nice" I mumble out with my eyes downcast. I could hear him putting the things on the table, as he walked back he buries his head in my hair and hugs me tight. "Bean, I love it, chocolates always been my favorite. What kinds did you get?" He asked. I move away from the hug and hand him the bag, "I didn't know what you wanted so I just got a bunch of different ones" I quietly explained. Once he opens the bag his eyes lit up and he smiled. "Bean! I love this! You have no idea how much this means to me" he said happily.

"Hey faggots! Get out of my jewelry store! My costumers don't want to see this shit, they came for jewelry!" The owner yelled out. I've never like the word faggot, it rubbed me the wrong way now that it was being said to me I tear up. "Bean, ignore him" Jaden said sternly he puts an arm over my shoulder and guides us out with our stuff. "That's right! Get out!" He spat.

I start crying quietly while Jadens grip around me tightens. I thought we were gonna keep walking, but Jaden had other ideas. "The hell is your problem! You asshole?! We're doing nothing wrong in your store, so what if I'm dating a boy? Who cares!" Jaden seethed. The man scoffs "Are you kidding? It's disgusting! I'd never have sex with a man!" He sneered, yet his voice lacked conviction.

Than a small boy in his early 20's comes out of the back room, he was only wearing an oversized t-shirt, his hair was a mess and his lips were swollen. "hurry up so you can finish using me in the back room, I want you to cream me like last time" he muttered out quietly. He walks back in the room, leaving the both of us to look at the owner, eyebrows raised.

"Sure" Jaden drawled out, the owner blushes and sputters out an excuses after excuses. "Next time don't do it in the shop" Jaden teased. He makes his way back to me.

"Let's go Bean" he said softly, we grab our stuff and head out. Just as we step out side, Jaden pauses before whipping his head to me and abruptly drops all the stuff on the spot.

"Miles come here now" Jaden demanded, he was a few feet away from me when he suddenly grabs me and snuggles me protectively in his chest. "What's wrong?" I asked, his head turns and twists at noises I can't hear.

"Rogues"

My heart sinks, rogues? What kind? Wolf? Horse? Elephant! There are so many types of animals the live and packs and herds, I have no idea what they could be. "What kind are they Jaden?" I asked frantically, "I don't know Bean, stay here, I'm heading to the woods to investigate. Don't! Move!" He ordered, he gives me his coat since it was cold before running into the woods adjacent to where we were. He needs help! I was in such a hurry looking for my phone that I almost dropped it when I found it. I texted all of the carnivores even my sister, telling them about the rogues that Jaden heard.

Raymund - I'll be there in 10 minutes, Godspeed

Madeline - Give me 7 minutes, shit I can't believe they're here already

Ty - I'm running there already I might take 8 minutes. What kind of rogues?

Singer - I've climbed out my window for this, I'll need 9 minutes

Brenden - I'm shifting , in 7 minutes I'll be there, stay safe you two

Shit! Jaden can't wait that long, I need to help him. I run into the woods, trying to look for Jaden so I could help him. I frantically searched for any sign of his presence but I couldn't find anything. Tears starting falling from my face in frustration, till I heard I loud pained yelp in front of me. I instantly went in the direction of the noise, please be ok Jaden.

I kept running and running till I tripped on a branch and fell. I stand back up and looked around, frantically searching for Jaden. Than I see something in the distant. It was black and and orange with a faint hint of white on it, followed by six smaller hit still large white, greyish animals attacking it. An animalistic roar comes from the big orange animal, making me step back in shock.

It's Jaden.

And he's outnumbered.

I start running towards the fight. As I get closer, I see the wolves that were circling him, they were pretty large but even next to Jadens tiger they're tiny. Jaden had bites and cuts on him with the blood slowly seeps out of his wounds. He also had a limp on his right hind leg as he protected himself from all angles. As he defended himself one of the wolves snaps at his injured leg making him yelp out in pain.

I need to protect my mate, even if it means harming myself.

I grab the nearest rock and chuck it at a wolf.

All there heads whip to me even Jadens, his eyes widen and he cry's out at me. I ignore it, I need to protect my mate at all costs.

Screaming  "ROGUE FREAKS, COME GET ME" I run, as fast as my legs could take me. I heard them following me, twigs breaking, and leaves cracking which meant he was safe, I kept running as far as I could to keep them away from Jaden.

Out of nowhere a wolf lunges at me and grabs my arm with its jaws. I fell to the ground as it clamps down around my arm.

I scream out in pain as I try to kick and punch it off. It removes its mouth from my arm and looks at me, snarling as the blood from my arm drips off it's lips and onto my terrified face, I was pinned to the ground so I couldn't move.

Than other wolves began showing up and started grabbing my limbs, ripping me apart. I'm screaming in absolute agony, crying for them to stop. I could feel my bones snap, my skin being ripped, and my muscles being torn as they maul me relentlessly. Blood gushed as my extremities were becoming unrecognizable, and my stomach became a textured field of blood, muscle, and flesh.

I was prepared to die, when the one on top of me was slammed into a tree. One by one the wolves were attacked by the other five showing up.

Jaden POV 🏴

I was chasing them, why would you do this Miles! Please be safe, Fuck! I should of had someone watch him! Please don't hurt my mate' I cry out to myself, than I felt a blood curdling scream of pain echoing in the forest.

it's Miles.

I run faster, fear coursing through me at what's happening to my beautiful mate. I finally see them, they were mutilating Miles' thrashing body, limb by limb.

I'm horrified, but it was soon replaced rage, don't hurt my mate!

I lunge for the one on top him, I was about to take on the other 5 when everyone else began showing up. The wolves faltered a bit, one even whined out which made me smirk internally; now it's an even playing field.

Madeline didn't need to do much, she waited for the right opportunity before striking the wolf, injecting potent venom into its blood stream, in a few seconds the wolf immediately feels the effects of it and collapses. It begins to whine and claw at the bite mark. A few minutes later, it was dead.

Singers wolf was bigger than the a wolves we were fighting. So he easily tackles one to the ground, pinning it before eviscerating it's belly, ripping out organs, and tearing abdominal muscles, as the wolf cries out in pain before eventually dying, going limp from all blood loss as Singer continues to tear into it.

Raymunds shift was a crocodile, a bite from him could crush pretty much anything. His jaws were locked around its ribcage, before his mandibles began to slowly close, crushing everything in it. Bones cracked, blood spattered, organs collapsed as Raymund bites the animal in two. The wolf cries out before it dropped dead, it's eyes rolled back.

Brendon and Ty were big cats, more specifically a lion and a Jaguar, they absolutely obliterated the two wolves they were against, Ty's lion spent no time in pinning it and snapping its neck it half. Brendon on the other hand slashed at its neck, till the wolf's breathing hitches and It starts suffocating to death, before going limp.

I was merciless, ripping, clawing, slashing, and crushing my way through the wolfs limp body. I was ripping at its neck while my powerful paws clawed at its chest, blood gushing and spattering everywhere. By the time I was done the wolf was unrecognizable, it was just a pile of mangled flesh and broken bone, with organs flung about. I could faintly make out its head but I bashed it inwards.

Miles' eyes slowly begin to lose focus as they we all shift back and rush towards him. "MILES WAKE UP" I screamed at him, his eyes began to droop, till they closed completely.

I pick his frail body up.

It wasn't him, his clothes were soaked in blood, his limbs were broken and mutilated, one was bent in unnatural position, while another had bone jutting out. As I ran to the sound of the ambulance I could see detached arm and leg muscles swing from side to side outside his body. His stomach was actually in better condition compared to the rest of his body, it was torn up muscle and skin, but none of his organs seem to be showing. I see the ambulance in the distance.

"HELP MY MATE, HES HURT" I cry out, they look at him, shocked that he's still alive. "What happened?" A paramedic asked in horrified awe, "Rogues" I gritted out. They nod and quickly take him in the ambulance, I slowly watch his body disappear as the doors close. The hospital wasn't far so I just kept running.

After running for 5 minutes I burst into the receptions desk. "What room is Miles Ailor in?" I choked out. "He's in surgery right now, he won't be out till tomorrow" I growl at her "LET ME SEE MY FUCKING MATE" I roared, all the color from her face drains as she frantically calls a doctor to help her convince me to sit down and wait, till my bean is done with surgery.

Not a chance.

"Sir you're gonna have to sit down" I shake my head. "I need to see him, please!" I begged. The doctor looks at me, clearly conflicted. "I'm sorry but we can't let you in the surgery room you're gonna have to wait till you can see him"

Fuck! I have no choice.

Soon everyone else starts showing up, my parents, Miles parents, and everyone else who was in the fight. I cry in anger and fear, "Jaden it's gonna be okay" Ty cooed. "How! He's on the brink of death!" I cry out. Ty gives me the bags that I left at the jewelry store, I drop it dejectedly.

"Miles please be okay" I croaked

____________________________________

😭

I hope the chapter was okay, I know it's sad. Why couldn't Miles just shift! 😢

Comment your thoughts on what happened to Miles

Vote

Bai 🌸🐙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.3K 7
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....IS A NERD FIRST book 5 of "My Mate..." Series Beau storm, youngest son of Ryker and Preston Storm is your typical 18 year o...
158K 5.7K 27
I had been waiting for over 200 years. I wanted the one thing everyone got, but not everyone kept. I would keep it though. It would never leave my si...
970K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
86.8K 2.1K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...