Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Seventeen

16.7K 303 121
By Rey_Frost462

Author's note: It's the beginning of Order of Phoniex. Which is one of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Davina!" I heard Aunt Petunia say coming into my room. Harry and I are still sharing the same room, it was either share this one or one of us get the cupboard.

"Yes Aunt Petunia?" I asked getting up from the ground that I was sitting on.

"You know the Buchanans, yes?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"They need someone to watch their darling childeren. And you know it's too hot for me, so I told them you watch them."

She's been like that this summer. Sending to get do small jobs like babysitting. I dont know why she does it. But I guess I really dont mind, gets me out of the house.

"Of course." I placed my book in my bag and put a few more things and follow Aunt Petunia out. Uncle vernon let me use one of Dudley's old bike that he claim was a bit too feminine for him. So I used it. The Buchanans lived about fifteen blocks from here, about five miles and getting there by bike was a lot better than walking.

The deal was that I would babysit and give half of my earning to Aunt Petunia. Harry would help and come over sometimes but they didn't like that. It was a start and Aunt petuina didn't really like childern unless they were like Dudley. I left Harry a note telling him where I was and then biked all the way to the Buchanan's home. When I arrived there about half an hour later and there standing outside the large home was Mr. Buchanan.

"Ah! Miss Potter." He said cheerfully. "Good to see you."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Buchanan." I said walking up with the bike by my side.

"Sweetheart, Davina is here." Mr. Buchanan said going inside the house. "Come dear, come inside it's too hot out here."

I parked my bike outside beside the bush. Then walked in.

"Oh my dear." Mrs. Buchanan said coming to me. "How are you?"

"Very well, ma'am."

It was times like these when I really enjoyed other people's company.

"I hope you don't mind." Mrs. Buchanan continued. "We couldn't find anyone else."

"It's fine." I told her. "Will it be the same time tonight?"

"Much later, I'm a afraid." Mr. Buchanan said. "Quater till midnight."

"Are you sure you'll be fine."

I nodded. "I will be."

There were little thud's of foosteps coming down the stairs. I walked into the living room and saw the twins, Greta and Micheal.

"Davina!" They both said running towards me.

I kneeled down and embrace the two.

"Oh, how are you two?"

"Good."

"I learn how to ride a bike!" Micheal said excitedly.

"Did you?"

"I help mummy in the kitchen to make breakfast."

"That's wonderful." I said getting up on my feet.

"Can we play?" Greta asked.

"Of course."

"We'll try to be back early." Mrs. Buchana said putting on a light jacket over her blue sunday dress. "Dinner is on the stove. No sweeties. And you're welcome to help yourself to some icecream. It's awfully hot."

"You're very kind. Have a nice night Mr. And Mrs. Buchanan." I said as the twins and I walked to the front door after them and waved.

"Bye mummy! Bye daddy!" Greta and Micheal said together.

"Bye sweehearts!" Mrs. Buchanan said as she and her husband got in the car. Once they left I looked at the two.

"Who's ready for some fun?"

"Me!"

We got back inside, closing the door and went into the living room as Micheal pulled out chess and Greta her tea set. It was a mircale I was able to work with both of them the first time but now I got better at blancing it out.

"Where's Harry?" Greta ask as I came back with some juice and their dinner. They didn't like to eat on the table and we made sure to not make a mess when we ate here.

"He's at home." I said to her. "He hasn't been feeling well."

"Oh, I hope he gets better."

"Can we play, now?" Micheal asked with some food on his mouth.

I chuckled. "Of course. But go easy on me, Harry never does."

He smiled and we began playing, while I was also playing with greta. She went upstairs and brought her dolls then we continued.

An hour pass. And greta was watching television and Micheal and I were still at it with Chess, until now.

"Checkmate." Micheal said grinning proudly.

"That's totally unfair!" I said. "You and Harry don't go so easy."

"Maybe you should practice more."

"No you, you're just to smart for me."

I glanced at Greta. She was happily smiling, then about another hour, they were both yawning. I chuckled and went over to turn off the television.

"Come on you two time for bed." I said picking up greta in my arm. She yawned and placed her head against my shoulder as Micheal grabbed his chess board and pieces then we went up to their rooms. I tuck both of them in their beds and read Micheal a book then he fell right to sleep. I smiled and closed the book then look at the time. Ten o'clock.

I got up and place the book down on his nightstand, then went over and tunred on their nightlights. I made sure the windows were closed but the main door open. Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan were overly portective and didn't like to leave there window's open. I made my way downstairs and started to clean up in the living room. I grabbed the plates and went to the kitchen to began washing them. Once I was done I place them into the cupboards and walk to the living room. I paused when I felt my head spinning again. But it was differnet, the entire room seemed to spin and something like it was pulling me forward. I grabbed the wall nearby and took deep breaths. Harry.

Yes, Harry and I were unlinked but we weren't completely. Dumbledore said it would take time and it has. Slowly and surely but I haven't felt this headache since.... Once it stop I shook my head, boy Harry was going to get it later. Taking a step forward I felt everything give out and collaspe on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss. Potter?" I heard someone saying.

I fluttered my eyes opened and sat up seeing no one around.

"Oh thank goodness!"

I jumped and turned around my hand immediately went to grab my wand but I stop when I saw Dobby standing there.

"Dobby?" I said confused and shaking my head making sure I wasn't still gone.

"Miss. Potter scared Dobby." he said. "Dobby couldn't find Miss. Potter back at muggles home. So Dobby saw the note Miss. Potter left and came here. Dobby saw Miss. Potter pass out on the floor, and was worried something bad happened to you."

I let out a sigh and sat back down on the ground. "Sorry, I must've fainted." I ran my hand through my hair. It grew a lot this summer, down to my mid lower back. I glanced at the clock and saw it was half past eleven. The Buchanan's should be coming home soom.

"Dobby what are you doing here?"

"Dobby has come to retreive Davina Potter." he said. "Harry Potter has been expelled from Hogwarts, miss."

"What?!" I nearly shouted. I covered my mouth and made sure i didn't make a noise and prayed I didnt wake up the twins. We waited a few moment and I let out a sigh of relief. "How did Harry get expelled?"

"Dobby can't tell you Miss but Harry Potter can explain once I get you and your things ma'am."

I let out a sigh and heard a car pulling up. "Dobby hide. Muggles can't see you."

Dobby snaped his finger as I grabbed my bag and waited for Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan to walk in.

"Oh Davina." Mrs. Buchanan said walking over. "How was everything."

"Great, they fell asleep later than they usually do but they didn't want to stop playing."

'That's good to hear." Mrs. Buchanan said. "Here for your troubles." she handed me some moeny. I look at it and it was way more than what she usually gave me.

"Oh no I couldn't."

"We insitant. I'm sure you need it with school starting very soon." Mr. Buchanan said. "Do you need me to take you back?"

"No it's alright." I said beginning to walk. I saw there worried look. They knew it wasnt safe but they didnt know that I can definatly defend myself. "I can do it just fine. Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Buchanan."

"Goodnight dear. Please do becareful."

"Will do." I walk out and grabbed my bike. I walk out their fence and started walking down the street.

"Dobby is ready to take Miss. Potter home." Dobby said coming out from the shadows.

"Take me, I need to get some of my brother's stuff."

He nodded and grabbed my hand taking us to my uncle and aunt's house. I put the bike in the garage and then rushed upstairs and saw hedwig and some of my brother's things. I began packing trying to put everything into two trunks. I put Hedwig and athena and tied everything together.

"I guess that's everything."

Dobby smiled and held out his hand towards me and another on the stuff. I took a deep breathe and grabbed his hand as we were now suddenly inside an building. I took a step back and stumbled a bit. But was use to it.

"Goodbye Miss. Potter."

"Goodbye Dobby." I said smiling at him. He snapped his fingers and then was gone.

"Davina?" I turned around and saw Harry and everyone else coming down the stairs.

"Harry!"

He rushed over and pick me up. "Thank goodness, you're alright."

"I could say the same for you." I saw the Weasley's, Lupin, Moody, and Sirius in the kitchen along with a few others I didn't know.

When Harry placed me down, I step back and slap his arm.

"Ow!"

"Well, maybe next time you'd don't get nearly killed."

"Wasn't excalty my fault. The Dementors attacked Dudley and me."

"Not that Harry."

He look at me slightly confused and then realize what I was talking about. "I thought it wore off."

"Not quite. I pass out around half past ten woke up nearly a bloody damn hour later." I said to him then Mrs. Weasley came up.

"Hello dear."

"Hi Mrs. Weasley." I said embracing her.

"You must be hungry."

"Starving."

"Excellent."

We walked in and I went over to embrace Siruis. "How are you my dear?"

"Good."

"That's excellent to hear." Siruis said.

I also went to hug my godfather before I sat down next to Harry and there were small talks going around.

"Harry, Davina." Remus said speaking up and catching everyone's attention. "Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore have mentioned something quite intersting about the two of you."

I glanced at Harry and he looked at his freinds.

"What about?"

"That you two are link." Sirius answered.

"What?!" mrs. Weasly spoke up first. "James link Davina's life to Harry?"

"How is that possible?" The girl who I just met name Tonks.

"Davina can feel what I'm feeling." harry looked up but i kept looking down. "It explains her headaches when my scar was hurts. Or when the dementors first attack me..."

"We must do something about this." Mrs. Weasley said. "We can't let them continue living like this."

"Dumbledore already unlink us." J spoke up. "The effects are wearing off but... not completley. We've been fine mostly."

"Do you know how much longer this is going to last?" Lupin asked.

"No." Harry said. "We're not even sure how it happened."

I saw how all the adults look at each but didnt say a word. Something told me they knew but weren't saying anything. Once we all finish dinner, we all got ready for bed. I couldn't sleep. So I was on the stairs writing in my jounrnel. Harry's hearing would be tomorrow, I couldn't go neither could anyone but Mr. Weasley.

"Can't sleep?"

I glanced up and saw Sirius sitting down three steps above me.

"I pass out for an hour." I told him. "From when the dementors were trying to suck Harry's soul."

"Where were you tonight? Moody couldn't seem to find you."

"I was babysitting my Aunt Petuina's friends children. Greta and Micheal." I smiled a bit. "Micheal has this wild imagination to be a hero. Greta has the most innocent and purest of hearts. Seeing them with their parents... as a family..."

"Makes you wonder if?" Siruis asked.

I looked up and nodded.

"You can tell me, my dear."

I felt tears coming up, like always. "Harry got to spend time with our parents. It was only a year but still, more time than I've ever spent with them. Everyone tells me I'm like my mother. I just wonder what life would be like if they were still alive. Whether or not they would be proud of us... proud of me?"

Siruis smiled. "They would be very proud of you my dear. You and your brother." Be grabbed my hand and held it out. "Dumbledore handed me the rest of the spell to see if we can speed this process up." The door opened and Harry walked down. "You ready?"

"Yes." Harry said.

Siruis look at me. "And you my dear?"

I nodded as he help me up and we went into the kitchen. Harry and I sat opposite of each other. There was Lupin, Moody, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"Now I need you two to hold hands." Siruis insrtucted us.

Harry and I grab each others hands looking at one another. Harry gave me a reassuring smile as I did the same.

"Now, just clear you minds, and imagaine a rope tying the both of you together." Lupin said walking over to stand behind me. Mrs. Weasley also did, while Siruis and Mr. Weasley were behind Harry. Moody was standing at the head, closer to us and placed a cup in the middle of both of us.

Harry squeezed my hand making me look up at him and calmed my nerves a bit.

Harry and I closed our eyes and let them work. I cleared my mind and felt a strange pull on me. There was this werid feeling like I was drowning and couldn't breathe.

"Stop!"

I heard Moody shout while Harry and I were yanked apart.

"What's wrong?"

Everyone was silent.

I looked at Mrs. Weasley who gave me a sad look. There was something wet I felt at the palms of my hands. I looked at it and saw blood, the same place where Wormtail had cut Harry to get his blood. There was also blood dripping out from my nose. I wipe it with my sleeve as Mrs. Weasley handed me a piece of cloth.

"We can't force this Siruis." Moody said. "The connection has to be broken on it's own."

"No!" Harry stood up. "We have to break it now, I don't want to risk my sister's life because of me."

"Harry..."

"If we do cut the connection." Lupin spoke. "It could possibly kill her, Harry."

Harry look at Lupin. "There has to be a way."

Siruis walked over to my brother as Mrs. Weasley help me with my injuries.

"There's nothing to do Harry. We just have to wait it out. The link is breaking but it has to take it's own time. Soon..... Just not at this moment."

After a while Mrs. Weasley lead me back into my room. I was sharing rooms with Ginny but she was still asleep.

"There you are, just rest my dear." Mrs. Weasley said.

I gave her a small smile before she left and I was back alone to my thoughts. Eventually I laid down and let sleep take me over.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up later than everyone, Harry had already gone off to his hearing. I wasn't alllowed in so I figured I'd go and get his things from Diagon Alley with Hermione, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. Of course I got glares and whispers since the Daily Prophet wasn't being so nice about Harry or Dumbledore. I just got mine and my brother's things and then we left. I got back into headquaters with everyone and fixed my brother's and trunk, making sure everything was in there from his cloak to the marauders map.

"Come on dear, we have to get moving." Mrs. Weasley said walking in the room.

"Have all of Harry things?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah." I said feeding Hedwig and then Athena.

"Let's go then."

We put all our things in the car and drove off to the station. Harry met us there, luckily he was cleared of all charges. I watch as Sirius, who shape into a dog, walked past us and Harry followed him. I smiled and help get our things down. Moody was standing by a room where Harry and Siruis were in.

"You should go get Harry, dear. Train departs in a less than half and hour." Remus told me.

"Of course." I went over, Moody let me in as I saw Siruis and Harry talking.

"Come here my dear." Siruis said standing up and embracing me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"Now you take care of your brother you here. Let me know if he gets into any trouble."

"Yes, Siruis." I said chuckling a bit.

"Come now we both must be off." Siruis grabbed both of our hands and walked us out. He stay inside until we were far and changed back into a dog.

On the train it wasn't much. Harry kept mostly to his car and I went with Ginny to get somethings off the trolley.

"Well... well..."

Ginny and I glanced at each other as we began to walk back to our car. We were stop by Parkinson and her friends, while Malfoy and his goons were behind us watching. I was really getting tired of this.

"Going somewhere Potter?" Malfoy said.

I turned around and looked at him as he sneered.

"Actually, we were going away from you. Have you taken a bath lately Malfoy, you smell like a troll its irritating."

Some of the students around chuckled but were quickly silented when the sytherlins were glaring at them.

"Think you're brave aren't you?" Draco said stepping forward. "How is the other Potter doing? Coming up with more lies to tell? He best enjoy his freedom, I'm sure the mistery has a cell waiting for him in azkaban."

"Piss off Malfoy." I step towards him. But Ginny pulled me back as Pansy came in front of me.

"How dare you speak to Draco like that!" Pansy snarled. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at me. "You'll pay for that you half-blood."

I wanted to reach for my wand but I knew better than to go down to her level. She wasn't going to hurt me not while everyone was watching

"Leave her alone!" Alice shouted from the entrance of the car.

Pansy look back and saw Alice had drawn out her wand as well. Alice was standing in front of me while Ginny never left my side.

"Alright that's enough." Draco said.

Ginny grabbed my arm and we went back to our car, quickly before Pansy could do anything. Alice followed as we went to Harry, while Alice went to her car. Ginny told Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville what had happen. Harry wrapped an arm around me as Hermione said something I wasn't really paying attention to.

Soon the train got to Hogwarts and we all got our things, heading into the schools carriage. Ginny and I were in one as we watch nothing pulling on it. When we reached the castle we changed and went to the great hall for dinner. Dumbledore had a few announcements. He announced that someone named Dolores Umbrdige was the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. She had gotten up and interrupted Dumbledore and gave a speech of how the ministry view things.

Something was not right with that women. After dinner we headed for the common room I waited for my brother as some students passed by saying some horrible things about me and Harry. Mostly how everyone thinks we're trying to over throw the minster or that all we say are lies.

"Hey." Harry said.

"Come on." I told him looking at a few slytherins coming this way. "We should go to bed."

Harry saw where I was looking at and we walked together.

We walked into the common room, me first than everyone silenced when my brother walked in. I went to the stairs looking behind me to see Harry noticing around.

"Dean, Seamus. Good holiday?"

"Alright, better than Seasmus anyways." Dean answered.

Seamus stood up and toss the paper on the table. "Me mum didn't want me coming back this year."

"Why not?"

"Um let me see... eh.. Because of you." I took a step down and stood behind my brother. "Daily Prophet been saying a lot of things about you Harry and Dumbledore as well."

"And what your mum believes them?"

"Well no one was there when Cedric died."

"Well I guess you the prophet with your stupid mother." Harry retorted back.

"Harry...." I grabbed his arm.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!"

"I never call anyone that unless they call me a liar."

"That's enough both of you!" I looked at the two.

"Of course Davina would defend her brother. She's just as insane as him and Dumbledore."

"I said enough Seamus." I said standing in front of my brother.

"What's going on?" Ron said walking in.

"He's mad is what's going on." Seamus told Ron pointing at my brother. "Do you believe the rubbish that he's committing about you know who?"

"Yeah. I do." Ron said. "Anyone else got a problem with Harry?"

No one said a word. Harry went up as Ron followed.

"What about you Davina? Believe your brother's word?"

I looked at Seamus. "I'll always believe my brother. Even if there's no one in the world that believes him, I'll always will."

I headed upstairs and into my room. I got dress for bed, when the other girls walked in and got ready as well.

I woke up to a startling shake, and saw Ginny waking me up.

"Ginny?"

"Come on, Ron says it's Harry."

I got up and grab a robe then followed her to the boys dormitory where Ron was waiting and he took me to their room where Harry was staring out the window and into the void.

"Harry?" I walked over and sat in front of him.

"I'm fine." harry said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"No, you're not." I moved over and sat beside him.

"Ron didn't have to get you."

"Honestly Harry." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "You think I don't notice your nightmares over the summer?"

He let out a sigh. Then looked at his best friend. "Thanks."

"No problem." Ron said going back to sleep.

"Come on." I told harry pulling him up.

Harry and I went down to the common room and sat in front of a fire. I made tea that had help me with my headaches and hopefully help Harry to going back to sleep more peacefully.

"You know..." my brother looked at me as he drank his tea. "We never did talk about what happened. That day when the dementors attack you and dudley."

Harry sighed. "Not something I want to Davina."

"I'm your sister Harry. Mr. Weasley told me a few things... along with... you know." Harry nodded understand I was referring to Siruis. "But if you put it this way." I sat up and turned to him. "Somehow the minstry know you used a Patourous charm, yet they weren't aware of the dementors. And somehow they knew Dudley was there."

"Are you saying someone wanted me expelled."

"I think we have to be really careful this year now." I told him. "That night... the night Cedric... died. I saw him too."

Harry look at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"It was a moment where I saw everything. I saw Cedric's body... I saw when him used the curse on you."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was sacred. I was worried about you Harry." I look down at my cup. "I don't think I'd be able to live if you died Harry."

"Voldemort wants me." he took another sip of his cup. "I'm not letting him anywhere near you."

"I'll always stand by your side Harry." He looked at me. "Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in class when I notice everyone around me whispering about my brother and me.

"Ignore them." Ginny whispered to me.

"I have." I told her. "Just never seems to stop."

I look up and saw Simon looking away from me the second I met his gaze. Alice gave me a reassuring smile and then went talked to Simon.

It felt like Harry and I were felt out of the whole loop, everyone was always trying to stay away. Of course I didn't push Ginny and Alice away, but Harry was and he was also starting to push me. Everyone that we talked to and we considered as friends had suddenly turned their back on us now. And it only seemed to get worse.

After class ended I grabbed my things and went somewhere I'd always go to. It was a abanafon classroom no one ever comes here, so I do. When I near by where I planned on going my body froze in the middle of the hallway. I was shock to see Malfoy there talking to Blaise and two other slytherins.

"Well, if it isn't Potter." Be looked at his goons.

I didn't realize what I was doing until after I did. I marched right up to Malfoy and then punched him. He stumbled back, his head whipping to the side. I stood there as his friends went over to him. Looking at me shock. I was shock myself but it felt good.

"That was for my brother you rotten pest." I said to him.

He stood back up and grabbed my arm tightly but not enough to hurt me. "You're going to regret that."

"I seriously doubt that." I stood my ground and yank my arm out from his grip. "Pity you don't have actual friends to tell you the truth Malfoy. I actually thought somewhere deep down you did have a heart. Guess you just proved everyone right. You're just a heartless cold snake."

I walked out and heard footsteps following. It wasn't until I was yanked back into an empty classroom and tried to pull away but then the door closed and he pinned me against the door. I notice no one else was around just the two of us.

"Are you bloody mad!?"

"You're going to have to be more specific, Malfoy."

"You know you and your brother, as of now, are just as bad as I am. No one wants to even talk to you. How is that you're just as pathetic as your brother."

I shoved him as he stumbled back. "I dare you to say one more bad thing about him."

"Potter is going to get what's coming to him. For you sake I hope you know what's good for you and run."

I was going to snap back at him but then everything happened so fast. I felt my hand hurting, I let out a hiss, then look down and saw faded words on my left hand. He grabbed my hand and pulled the sleeve back.

"What is this, Davina?"

I look up at Malfoy. I did process that he was now using my frist name. Something he hardly ever did.

"None of your concern." I bit my tongue so I wouldn't show Malfoy how much it was really hurting. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." I pass by him and headed out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

What in merlin's name was I doing!? It was happening again, and she wouldn't tell me. Salazar she was stubborn, then again I'm not excalty making it easier on her.

I shouldn't have said all those terrible things to her. Now she thinks I'm hopeless. I have to ask her but I need to stop seeing it as Draco and ask her as her friend.

I leaned against the desk and leaned my head back. I was completly in love with her, and I knew she was too. Even if she doesnt remember it. That kiss showed she felt just the same way, and I'm determine to make her mine and mine alone.

After a while I made my way to the dugeons and went up to my room.

"Hey malfoy." Neil said once I was half way to the stairs. "Read the lastest edition of the Daily Prophet?"

"No, and there's nothing on there that's entertaining anyways."

"It's about Potter."

I froze in my tracks and then turned hard on my heels to snatch the paper from Neil's hands. As much as I hate Harry, I couldn't hate Davina. There was something about her that caught my attention the frist time I met her. And after that, I've had a sudden urge to see her all the time. And nobody knew my true feelings. Well except one or two. I knew it couldn't happen, father wouldn't let it.

The prophet was now going on that Umbridge and the minstry are trying to refine the school. And how both Davina and Harry were helping Dumbledore on this ridiculous ride.

I toss the paper back at Neil and headed back up to my room.

"What are you going to do now?" Bailse said walking in.

"I'm going to try the old fashion way." I went to my desk and pulled out parchment and my quill.

"Draco, you know you can't keep this up. You're going to have to tell her eventually."

"And say what exactly?" I glared at him. "Hello Davina, you know those bloody letters you've received and replied too. Well you've been actually writing to me. Not to mention I've told you already and made you forget. Please don't hex or curse me."

"You know what I'm talking about Draco." Blaise said sat on my bed.

"Hey move you arse." I scowled at him.

Blaise just ignored me. "You're changing the subject."

"It's not time."

"Then when is?"

"Don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this was a long one. Oh my, Davina punch Draco. Also Blaise knows. Draco admits he loves her!!!

Ah all good things.

Like I said before the link connecting them isn't broken. I'll explain that in future chapters.

Do you think Davina will remember the kiss? Will they get together soon? It's not over just yet.

Also I wont update until the weekend, I have school and yeah....

Like it? Let me know and keep reading. Till next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 32
Hi, my name is Harper lily potter.... Harry Potter's younger twin sister and this is my life at Hogwarts you might be wondering what dose it feel lik...
1K 3 75
*** I HAVE REWRITTEN THIS STORY BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL COMFIDENT WITH HOW THE LAST ONE TURNED OUT *** Iris Lily Potter was the younger twin sister of...
649K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
3.1K 46 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...