My Very Serious Oneshot book.

By i339688i

I'm soaking my toes for Mr.Wayne in the art of writing HOt SHReX. More

A Toast to the Comfort of Home [Toaster x Reader *SMUT*]
Bones to my Boner [Sans x Female Reader *SMUT*]
Sand Dunes and Sun Spots [Ex-Dee Man x Female Reader x Ouncler *SMUT*]
"Fuck Quarantine" [Google "g"x neko!femboy!"e" *SMUT*]
Holy shit
Ok yeah sorry
Bathing In Comfort [Toaster x Reader part 2 (FLUFF!)

Hello

1.3K 5 3
By i339688i

This is a book full of high quality nasties. You may request anything. I have no limits.

13+ KIDS!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!UwU 

(but seriously, there is material not suitable for children, don't say I didn't warn you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
147K 4.2K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
785K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...