CODE: Breakrz

By MARYSUEANDOC

Characters Cirtrax Clan: To the Top: A Large insane with soft grey hair, a horn to the left (Curled Outwards... More

Day 1: 12/05/18

20 1 0
By MARYSUEANDOC

To the Top

I woke up; my eyes flashed through a dark room with a distant light, I layed in an awkward position with my soft grey hair clumped, I knew nothing but my name how to walk and how to talk. I saw a thin figure, he was tall compared to me almost like a giant. I noticed his clothing with a purple stripe across the black garb that connects with a strange almost skirt-like design but it's only on the side with the stripe. The clan garb has a logo of CirtraX clan.

I got up, feeling the dust under my feet, I started to walk to the door. I saw a hallway with a black carpet and a purple curvy design. I walked through the hallway, looking confused.

I kept walking until I heard voices, these voices signaled that there was an argument. I did not really understand what the argument was about, but that was fine because I was a newly made level.

I saw a hard demon with dark green hair and, grey eyes. He wears the garb that the cirtrax clan uses except it is white instead of black and an Insane who did not seem to look like any of the levels I knew, he had curly icy hair with dark blue eyes. This insane also wore a different garb than I expected with a red suit with three yellow stripes as the collar and yellow sleeves. 

"Your opinion on Technical warfare sucks." Said the one wearing the white garb.

"You think greed is the best." Said the one wearing the red suit.

They pushed and grabbed each other. The hard demon aimed his fist at the Insane's face. "Without me, the economy will collapse!" He said as he punched the Insane in the face.

The insane was knocked back a bit. He had punch marks and a small amount of blood. "I know that inefficient sending and funding for useless things like any normal leader would do would crush the economy but you need to give your levels more free will." He stated.

The Hard demon made a fist. "Free will does not mean anything if your levels are barbaric and violence heavy." He said firmly.

The insane level shook. "B-b-but... w-" He started

"We descend from generic levels, the most barbaric level there is." The Hard demon interrupted.

I walked up to them before their argument could get more intense and destroy clan property. "Stop, why are y-" I started

"Because he is a destroyer of free will and he-" The insane started but he couldn't say his words because the hard demon covered his mouth.

"Because of one of the levels in DanZmen clan insulted me because I'm 'Too Lanky for the Union' and I'm clearly not, they are just idiots and he's a supporter of DanZmen clan so I called for him to eat, he got nothing but rotten leaves." He told.

The Insane level bit on the hard demon's hand. "Energy Intolerance is trying to betray the union!" He called.

I didn't really understand this bogus, this political talk. I saw the same thin figure I saw when I first woke up. He was doing clan duties as normal until he saw the drama. He walked to me, "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Impulse Drop." He introduced.

"And who are these levels arguing over here?" I asked.

"Oh, the hard demon is Omnir Release while the Insane is Energy Intolerance but he likes you to call him Intolerance." Impulse Drop answered.

"What clan is are they from? What difficulty will I be?" I threw my thoughts out.

"Omnir Release is from CirtraX clan, the same clan you are from and Intolerance is from Distortt clan. You will be an Insane, the 9 star insane to be exact just like Intolerance." Impulse Drop said.

To the Top saw a little girl with white hair and blue eyes walking to the meeting room with the same garb as Energy Intolerance. "Who's she?" I asked.

"That level right there is Kiroshi, she is from Distortt clan." He said.

I walked to Kiroshi wanting to know more about her, Impulse Drop interrupted me and said this is not the time. I stood up and stared in his face for a really long time until he barked, "Do you have YellowLag?"

I told him no, that I was just thinking. His mean expression lightened a bit by my reason. He was still mad and honestly I never really knew why maybe because that is how the clan works. Impulse Drop finally gave an order after 5 long seconds that felt like hours. He pointed his finger towards a bunch of undone dishes such as grimy plates, dusty cans, and dirty frying pans. I knew what to do hereby instinct, clean the dirty dishes.

I walked towards the kitchen which was just outside the meeting room, It felt damp under my feet and there were some water puddles. I got all the grime off of the plates, I undusted the cans and I cleaned all of the frying pans. After 5 minutes of doing and sorting out the dishes, I walked to Impulse Drop and saw what he was doing.

Then a Small harder level with bright green hair and blue eyes bounced in front of me, his excitement is comparable with his anger. "So, you're that new kid... You don't look new, You look 1 month old." He barked with passion.

"Where's Impulse Drop?" I asked.

"Impulse Drop's Asleep, which means you should be TOO!!" He ordered.

"By clan law?" I asked.

"Yep, which-" He started.

"That reminds me about a girl that I can talk to." I Interrupted as I dashed off.

I strode through the hallway, as fast as I can until I saw a girl with long flowing white hair and blue eyes. Her name was Kiroshi, Mine To the Top. I looked at her for attention, she moved on and then I asked why she was ignoring me she said, "You aren't really a concern for me right now, my main concern is about finding the real leader of DanZmen clan." She told.

"It doesn't matter what you're concerning about, Kiroshi. Just make up with me NOW!!" I raged.

Kiroshi stared into me as I pulled her arm towards me like a zombie. I wanted her to love me so bad it hurts my soul to let her go and become alone. I decided to walk with her to the outside of Cirtrax clan. Cirtrax clan has 2 floors and a basement, I looked at Distortt clan, It easily towered Cirtrax clan. She told me the clan that has many buildings is DanZmen clan and the weird cylinder in the distance is Alkali clan. "But, what about that ruined area," I asked.

"That was Lemons clan." She said. "It used to be the strongest clan but some evil spirit did not like it and told a band of levels to destroy Lemons clan in a war, the attackers won with their ineffective political and economic knowledge. You were our memorial for this fallen clan." She told To the Top the story.

"But I sense something, I sense a sign... a sig-" To the Top started.

"Shut your misinformation! Lemons Clan Is DEAD and you are the MEMORIAL!!" Kiroshi interrupted.

Then there was silence until a sigh coming from lemons clan broke it. "A survivor, lemo- To the Top started as he ran for the ruins.

"Lemons is DEAD!" Kiroshi slapped To the Top as he ran for the ruins.

"Sorry..." To the Top shrank.

"Don't be sorry!! You're only embarrassing yourself and DanZmen clan is the one to be sorry." 

"So, why do you think lemons is dead?" To the Top asked.

"Because there are no sounds but the dry wind of silence." She said,

"But I hear all kinds of sounds, sounds of war, sounds of death, and sounds of happiness." To the Top claimed.

"Well you are a freak, especially how you look 1 month older than every new level here." Kiroshi said.

"Why do I look 1 month older than most new levels." To the Top asked.

"Because of your height, and your body shape is more muscular than most levels of this age, most levels would be short and thin." Kiroshi explained.

"Kiroshi, I understand now, why other levels think of me as a teenage level." He said.

To the Top held Kiroshi's hand and they walked out into the field where the unrated were, the unrated were in their brick homes and they were fighting. The unrated were like little ants throwing food at eachother, until they noticed To the Top walking with Kiroshi. "Kill the Giant, we will kill the princess later." One unrated level said.

The Unrated levels surrounded To the Top, they raised their food. A drop of sweat broke from To the Top's face. The unrated levels, their bodies, are filled with faith, faith... Faith from many entities they will return to robtop soon, unless if they are a half-rated, a bringer or a royal.

To the Top roared at the unrated, the unrated weren't scared they just kept going. To the Top thought he was going to die from this mob of unrated levels but Kiroshi decayed the unrated with a purple shockwave she unleashed by spinning around. "Woah, you saved me Kiroshi." To the Top said.

"It was just for self-defence." She said as they started walking.

"But, you should protect me more, I am more worth it than that thin buthead of a level." To the Top said.

"You mean Omnir Release, because his body looks like he's starving and he claims to have muscles while in reality he has none of them also he conjures up fake news also he is the leader of your clan." Kiroshi said.

"Omnir Release is okay, only because I don't know what an opinion is and how to get one right now." To the Top assumed.

"Well, what a centrist.." Kiroshi said with disgust.

"I'm only a Centrist because I don't have an opinion and I don't have an opinion only because I'm a new level." To the Top explained.

"You will be a Centrist forever if you don't pick a side and as long as you don't pick a side, I will choose Impulse Drop over you." She said.

"But Impulse Drop is too old for you. He might take advantage of you because you're cute." I excused.

"Impulse Drop is actually not that old plus he's a nice guy if you get used to him.." Kiroshi said with a tinge of disgust towards To the Top.

They had walked long enough to be near CirtraX clan entrance

Omnir Released opened the Cirtrax Clan door, he saw the dark night sky and the moon on the sky. "Well To the Top, you are quite a punk for staying out too late also your hanging outside the clan with someone who is from a different clan." Omnir Release ordered.

Then, a hard demon with two broken horns appeared, she has white curly hair and green eyes. "Kiroshi, you have been hanging out with one of those goons uh? Who can't just seem to find the mistakes of an amateur leader. How could you have done that!?" She said furiously.

"I will show you, that your taxes and ineffective spending will make your clan full of debt." Omnir Release firmly said as his grey eyes flashed.

The two levels drifted towards each other, but To the Top interrupted them both with a dash towards a sound he heard, it was at lemons clan, the ruins. I will find the survivor, the one who lives on even after the clan is dead.

Kiroshi got worried as she dropped down and cried "Wait! Lemons is Dead!!

To the Top strode towards the ruins and the sounds of the levels that he heard. While he ran, Omnir release was being pushed down by an angry Animus. Animus was having fun beating up Omnir release and landing blows on his face.

To the Top kept dashing towards the sounds, he finally got to the source of those sounds, there was a skeleton of a level along with some rubble.

The Skeleton had a clan garb on, and it was the same one that the CirtraX levels wore but it is pink and yellow.

To the Top poked the skeleton for an answer, "The clan is dead, we were destroyed in war by the DanZmen levels, an effect level assassinated our leader." The skeleton explained.

He walked towards a rock, it is carved to be used as a gravestone for the levels but it was used as a stone for him. "This stone, it has my description." He said.

"Yep," The skeleton answered.

The description read. "My First XL Level! 2 mins long! Inspired from Robtop, Lemons, and Distort, Rate 9 stars and Have Fun!! 48k Objs"

He crouched down and closed my eyes slowly. To the Top then layed down on his left side and began to sleep.

Omnir Release

Omnir Release was filling out a paper for a trade with multiple clans. He filled out the no button on the DanZmen and Distort trade because he does not want to be involved with a bunch of Scumbags."

He filled out the yes button on the Akali trade because Akali is an interesting clan according to him. Omnir Release written "No, I don't want to be involved in Union Foreign trades" Because he was afraid of what would happen to the clan would be similar to what happened to ViPriN.

Oh, ViPriN, you could have been a legend but you were stabbed by the spirit who went by the same name. Ye, VipriN, your faith was strong but your trades are what made you weak... I hoped you weren't a traitor like that crazy Energy Intolerance. He remembered.

"Ah, god It's getting late." Omnir Release said.

Omnir stood up and he walked towards his bed area, he went in swiftly, closed the door and locked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.1K 58
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
23.6K 1.5K 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
2M 99.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...